OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

As mirai's arm was around her, Ruby started to blush. She hoped that mirai wouldn't noticed this. She her-self tryed not to make it apperent to him. Mirai and Ruby stared up at the stary night sky. She looked at mirai then turned her view back to the sky again.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"...um..n-not really." she replied.

"Are you sure? Cause your starting to blush, and..." mirai's sentence was cut off by Ruby's voice.

"Don't worry, I'm ok." she said.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you say so," mirai said. He and Ruby continued to look at the sky in silence. Mirai smiled over at Ruby, who was still blushing.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" mirai asked Ruby.

"No...of course nothing's wrong," Ruby said.

"I guess you've just taken on a blush for nothing, huh?" mirai replied. Ruby blushed slightly more at this comment. "To tell you the truth, if a girl put their arm around me, I might have blushed too."

"Thanks mirai." Ruby said.

"What did you say thanks for?" mirai asked.

"I don't really know, for some resone I felt like I need to thank you." said Ruby.

With that Ruby leaned agianst mirai, and they stared at the stary night sky together.

And, with that, it was mirai's turn to blush. In mirai's mind, this was the perfect night; just sitting outside looking at a beautiful night sky with a nice girl. Doesn't get much better than this, let me tell you.

"Well, as long as we're thanking people," mirai said. "Thank you, Ruby."

"Why are you thanking me?" Ruby asked smiling.

"Same reason you were thanking me," mirai replied. "I just needed to thank you." And, to mirai anyway, the night sky seemed to look even more beautiful, as the stars seemed to be bigger and brighter.

Mrai and Ruby sat there watching the stars in the sky. Soon Ruby turned her head and looked at the doors back in.

Mirai saw this and asked "Anything wrong?"

"I was just wandering if my advice worked," Ruby answered, "I tend to give adivce alot. I never get to see if it works or not."

"Would you like to know if it worked out?" mirai asked.

"Yeah, would it be ok if we went back in," Ruby said, "You know just to check?"

Mirai smiled, "Alright"

"Thanks mirai" Ruby said.

"Your welcome" replyed mirai.

Mirai and Ruby got up from the bench and went in side. He still hand his arm around her, but Ruby didn't mind. She was glade that he still did. Once in side Ruby looked out for dayday. Mirai pointed over across the room. They then both went over through crowds of people to see them.

"I guess your advice did work." mirai said, "Most mean that the adivce you give out is right."

"Yep, I'm glade I know that it helped now." Ruby said, as she noticed the music change, "It's changing to slower music."

Heh, I know what this means lol.

~

Mirai noticed the music change and his heart skipped a beat. The last thing he was expecting when he and Ruby walked inside was for the music to change to slow music.

"So..." mirai started. "Are you...you know..."

"What?" Ruby asked with a smile.

"Well," mirai said. "Do you want to...er...dance?"

"As in...slow dance?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah," mirai replied.

"I"d love to," Ruby said. She hooked her arms around mirai's neck, mirai hooked his arms around her waist and they began to slow dance.

As mirai and Ruby danced, neather one of them messed up. They were better at slow dancing rather then noraml dancing.

"Your pretty good at this, mirai." Ruby said smiling.

"Ah...thanks Ruby," mirai said, "Your not so bad eather."

"Thanks mirai." Ruby said cheerfully.

After that mirai and Ruby kept dancing. In truth Ruby was very happy dancing this close to mirai. She hoped mirai was having dancing with her too.

With this post, I hope to take the romanticism (is that a real word?) to a whole new level lol.

~

As the song progressed, mirai and Ruby quickly forgot about everyone else in the room and concentrated on each other. Mirai and Ruby looked into each other's eyes while dancing around the room and he was quickly lost in her enchanting gaze. Ruby then leaned her head on mirai's shoulder.

"I'm glad that you decided to dance with me," Ruby told mirai.

"Hey, I'm glad that you wanted to dance with me," mirai said. "To tell you the truth, it's been a while since I've done anything like this."

"Well," Ruby said slyly. "At least we can enjoy this together." And with that, mirai and Ruby continued their slow dance inside of the building.

Japan: So do you want to go dance again, since the music started up?
Lan: Sure

They made their way in the middle of the crowded dance floor, and started to dance. They were having a heck of a time. The music seemed to be going faster and faster. Lan and Japan never missed a beat. They were dancing very well. All of a sudden, a music stopped and a slow one started. Lan nervously put his hands around Japan's waist, and Japan put her arms around Lan's neck. They got closer and closer and started to dance. After 2 minutes of slow dancing, a cell phone rang. Lan and Japan broke apart immediatly looking for their cell phones.
Lan: It's mine.
Japan stopped searching for hers and looked at Lan quietly.
Lan: Hi...what!?!...I have to?...Can't this wait till later?....No?...oh ok. I coming now, bye.
Lan got off his phone and looked at Japan.
Lan: Japan, I have to go home and help my mom. Is it ok if I leave you here, or do you want me to drop you off at your house?
Japan: No that's ok, I'll stay here.
Lan looked into her eyes.
Lan: Are you sure, because dropping you off is not a problem.
Japan: No I'm fine, go help your mom...
Lan: Thanks!

Before leaving, Lan gave Japan a great big hug and walked off out the door. Japan then walked over to the punch slowly and poured herself some, thinking what she is going to do for the rest of the dance.

Neoclone-7 walked by and looked in the door. Hmmm... I wonder what's going on? "Ooh... FOOD!!!" Neoclone-7 runs in and immediately trips on the door jamb and falls flat on his face. He jumps back on his feet. I hope no one saw that. he brushes himself off, blushing like a tomato, and casually walks over to the food table. He grabs six huge handfuls of chips, two brownies, and three glasses of punch and walks over to a dark corner and sits down to enjoy his food. I wonder if anyone will ask me to dance.

I don't think 'romanticism' is a word. Or if it is I've never heard of it. And you we're able to take the level of romantics to a new level to me.
~

Ruby leaned against mirai's shoulder as they danced. She closed her eyes and started to nod off. It was just like a dream, but a swift movment made her drift back. So they continued, still ignoreing what was around them.Ruby looked up at mirai and smiled, mirai smiled back. They were both smiling, and stareing into each others eyes.

"Ruby would you like to sit down?" mirai asked her, "Your had started to nod off alittle."

"Um..yes thank you." replied Ruby.

They both walked back over to a bench and sat down.

I almost forgot about this! I think romanticism is a word, but it's not supposed to be used in the context that I used it in lol.

~

"You starting to get a little tired?" mirai asked.

"A little," Ruby admitted. "But it's not that bad."

"You're sure you don't want a little rest right now?" mirai asked. "It's getting a little late."

"I guess I could rest for a few minutes," Ruby said. She snuggled close to mirai and he turned a little red, but didn't do anything. After all, he didn't want to ruin the moment.

"You still having a good time?" mirai asked.

"I'm having a great time," Ruby replied, which made mirai smile. If she was having a great time, then he was having a great time, too.

So it is a real word, no wander I haven't heard of it. Probly don't know what it would be in the right text.
~~

Ruby leaned up against, she was hoping that she she wouldn't fall asleep. Or if she did that she could wake up quilkly. Ruby looked up at mirai and smiled at him.

"Mirai, I'm sorry if I should fall asleep here." Ruby said.

Mirai smiled, "Don't worry about."

Ruby said cheerfully, "Thanks, mirai."

With that Ruby leaned against him with out worry of falling a sleep. She looked at mirai and saw that he was blushing, she let out a small giggle, but it soon faded away. After a few seconds she fell alseep.

Out of Topic: YAY! I asked Deathbug and he excepted! *does the Chibi Dance*
-------GOING IN TOPIC----------

"I'm late!" Bandit cried. She knew about the Otaku Prom, but had just got around to actually asking someone about it. She PMed Deathbug.

"[i]Would you like to go to the Otaku Prom with me[/i]" she typed in a hurry. Luckily for her, Deathbug had excepted her invitation. Shr rushed into the building the prom was in, only to see that her date had not arrived yet. She sighed and leaned against a wall, waiting for him to arrive.

[i] In DeathBug's Apartment[/i]

Deathbug: Gahh! I'm late! Gotta' get ready!!

Impmon: It's your own fault, genious! I told ya' you shoulda' just recorded "Scrubs"!

Venom: Yes, nice one.

Deathbug: Shut up! Just help me find my blazer! Tweek, did you see it?

Tweek: Ah! I can't remember! Oh man...too much pressure!

DeathBug: Aw, never mind...here it is...I need some money...anyone got any cash?

Pegasus: Here you go, m'boy. Don't spend it all in one place.

Deathbug: Thank, man; I owe you. Okay, I'm out!

Vash: Hey, uh, Deathbug....

Deathbug: What?!

Hobgoblin: You might want to put on some pants...

Deathbug: *Looks down*.................Uh, yeah..........

[i] Ten Minutes Later, at the prom [/i]

*Dashes into the building*

Whoo! I made it......

*Straightens his collar, steps up to Bandit*

Uh, hi. Sorry I'm late. Uh, flowers? *hands flowers*

Looked up romanticism and it turns out I was [i]way[/i] off (curse you, vocabulary!). Romanticism was a movement in art, music and literature during the late 18th century in Europe. It was characterized by a revolt against adherence to rules, forms, and traditions. It exalted feelings and had a marked preference for individualism. So, there you go.

~

Mirai looked down and noticed that Ruby's eyes were closed.

"Ruby?" mirai asked. "Are you awake?" Ruby made no response. "I guess she must really be asleep." Mirai looked down at Ruby.

"Well, sweet dreams, Ruby," mirai said. He kissed her forehead gently and wrapped his arms around her to make her more comfortable and so she wouldn't fall. Mirai then started to get a little drowsy himself. His eyelids were getting heavier by the second...his consciousness was fading into darkness...he tried to fight it until he could take it no more...then, he fell asleep holding Ruby in his arms.

~

How romantic! Almost makes me want to cry! But I think that I'll refrain from that, thank you very much.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]OOC: Do I dare post in this? XD [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Not if you post like that. Please, you know how to write good rpgs posts, please do so. This thread is giving me such a headache, I think I'll headbut the keyboard now...lol.[/font][/color]

OOC: Very well, The Harlequin. I'll post something better then. I'm just not sure what to post XD

-------

The clock ticks on the wall, every second, another moment of life gone. Dragon Warrior sit in his tedious armchair, looking over a fire in his fireplace, though winter hasn't set in and summer's virtues are still on the go.

He casts another tattered log in to the turbulent flames and watches little yellow dots zing into the air, crackles coming from amidst the firey sensation. He sinks down into the cushiony foundation of the armchair. Reaching one armored hand over to his glass, he clutches it like a bird snatching it's prey. He then drinks the orange effervescent liquid, a nectar of the Gods themselves, pleased with creation and realization.

And it was good orange soda.

-------

Better? I did what I thought was right :P

Deathbug thought.

"All righty then....let's try this..." He said, half to himself. He took Bandit onto the dance floor, and dances with a small bit of skill.

"I'm not very good," he admitted. "Although I can do the Macarena. I'm seven years behind the curve..." ^^;

Thanks for finding out mirai. I guess we were both wrong.
~

Ruby's eyes opened, she found that mirai had his arms around her. Knowing this her face started to turn red. She looked up at mirai.

"Mirai..." she whispered, but he had fallen asleep.

She really didn't want to wake mirai from his sleep. She smiled, she didn't move so that he could stay asleep. Ruby stayed there in the same postion as when they were both asleep at the same time. Ruby didn't move mirai's arms from around her, she stared out into the crowd and listened to the music that was being played.