OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]DeathBug grinned. "Like I'd ask if I didn't already know? My fave anime is Outlaw Star, but Trigun is a very close second. I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so it might even top OS when it's done. My favorite video game ever is Doom. That was a classic; I'm waiting for Doom III."

"My fave card....that's tough....I like the Metal Red Eyes, and the Twin Headed Thunder Dragon....and I can't wait to find a Mystical Knight of Jackal....but my all-time favorite card has to be my Sinister Serpant. I love that little bugger." [/B][/QUOTE]

"Sinister Serpant is a fun card to annoy your opponents with." She grinned, remembering the countless times she had done that to anybody. "Fun..."

"So, have you played any of the Yu-Gi-Oh! video games?"

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehee...sorry TH. But me and dayday had planed out a fight over IM. Also sorry mirai for getting you thrown into it. And I'm gonna make this place ahve lockers. If none of you mind.
~~~~~~~

"Opps, sorry." Ruby said, Yeah, I think I want to get cleaned up now."

Mirai sighed, "That'd be a good idea."

Ruby and mirai started to leave the area on which the dance was going on. They went out the big doors into the hall. Mirai waited in the hall for her. Ruby went down the halls and to a place with lockers. She then opened her's grabbed a bag out of it then closed it. She then ran to the rest room to change.

Mirai noticed there was cake on his feett. He then tapped the toe aginst the ground and it fell off, he then did the same to the other foot. He stared up and wandered when Ruby would be back.

Guest dayday
OOC: Yeah, TH doens't laugh at things like that. He's very serious when it comes to those things. Actually, he's always serious with me. So he'd never laugh.
~~

Dayday looked down at herself. "I'm sorry, I ruined this night for you. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"No, you didn't make me upset," TH said. "As long as you're here, I'm happy."

"Well, I'm happy too." She looked around to the back doors.

"What is it," TH asked.

"Would you mind if I changed somewhere? If we danced while I was like this, your clothes would get messed up too."

"I don't care what you look like. But if you want to change then go ahead."

"Thanks." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'll be right back."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]"I've played Eternal Duelist Soul, but I traded that in. I have Stairway to Destiny, and Dungeon Dice Monsters. Fun games." DeathBug said.

"I only have a Game Boy SP, so I've never played the others. Have you?" [/B][/QUOTE]

"I've played them all except Dugeon Dice Monsters and Duelist of the Roses. They all are fun games, but Stairway to the Destined is my favorite. I've unlocked Mokuba, the Rare Hunters, Marik, and Pegasus on it."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
OOC: That's ok. I wrote that when I woke up this morning. Must of been in a lousy mood ;).
---
TH: Sure get changed. :)
dayday scurried off to the female change rooms. She returned in a few minutes looking as beautiful as ever.
TH: Well, this is fantastic. This is... wow. ... wow. You are so beautiful.
dayday: Oh please don't say that! I told you a million times I'm not beautiful.
TH: You are to me.
And with that he kissed her on the neck and took her hand. He led her back into the prom room.

DeathBug took her hand and lead her across the dance fllor, over to the DJ's table.

"Hey, deej," he said. Do me a favor and play whatever song this gal wants, okay?

He tuirned back to Bandit. "What song do you want to dance to, ma'am?"

Well, I'm glad we got that taken care of. Making people angry on accident is not something I enjoy.

~

Mirai stared down at the cake on his shoes. It was then that he decided that he must go on a journey...for a napkin.

"I got to get this frosting off of my shoes before it hardens," mirai said to himself. And with that, he walked off to get a napkin.

"Hopefully, I won't lose Ruby again," mirai said. He went to the punch table, which was in shambles, but he found a few clean napkins and began cleaning his shoes. Of course, there was still some leftover frosting on them.

"I wish I knew where some water was," mirai said. "Maybe Ruby will know. It's worth a shot; I have no idea where the water is." Then, mirai walked off and, ironically, left the water fountain which had been right behind him all along. He just never saw it.

Ruby came walking down the hall, she didn't see mirai. She looked around the hall a little then decided that he might have gone back in. So Ruby went in and started looking for mirai. After awhile she saw him over across the room. So she made her way over. Mirai had yet to hear her so she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned, and saw her.

"Hi, Ruby." mirai said.

"Hello," Ruby answered, "I thought I might have lost you agian."

"Nope. Hey do you know where a water fountain is?" asked mirai.

"You had passed it already." Ruby smiled, "It's back over that way."
"Ok, thanks."

Ruby lead mirai over to the fountain. Which he had already been to.

"You mean I was by the water fountain the whole time?" mirai asked increduously.

"I guess so," Ruby laughed.

"Funny, I usually enjoy irony," mirai said. He wet his napkin and cleaned off his shoes. Well, they were still a little dusty, but that's beside the point.

"Are you finished?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah," mirai said. "I'm finished."

"So then, what would you like to do now?" mirai asked.

Ruby simled, "I don't really know, anything that you'd want to do?"

"Not really," mirai replied, "I guess we could always just site down and talk".

"I like that idea." Ruby said.

Now mirai was smiling too, "Ok, good."
Mirai and Ruby went over to some chairs and sat down. Then they watch people go bye. They soon started to talk about random things that poped into their heads.

Nate grabbed some carrot sticks and put like 3 in his mouth. He chewed a little, but force-swallowed most of it. He did it again, then ate the last 3 like he should. Linkin Park was playing now. Most fo the people should now be happy, the preps. He shook his head.

Nate: *walking up behind Flora* You a nightmare? Den what is Anthony?

"This night just keeps getting weirder and weirder," mirai commented.

"Does that mean you're not having fun?" Ruby said with a smile.

"Well, I didn't say that," mirai replied. Ruby and mirai both smiled for a moment and looked to the middle of the room, where Taylor and dayday had resumed their dance.

"They're both pretty good," Ruby said.

"Yeah, they are," mirai said. "I'm impressed."

Ruby looked at mirai, she then looked back at the dance floor.

"Hey mirai, what had you ment by this night getting weirder and weirder?" asked Ruby.

"Well...ah..." mirai, didn't really have answer.

Ruby smiled, "That's all right you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."

They listened to the music and stared back out at the dance floor and watched people dance around the room. This has been a pretty fun night: Ruby thought to her-self.

"Well, what with the different band changes, werewolves, pink markers, and cake fights," mirai said. "I think I'm right in saying that this night hasn't exactly been normal. Fun, yes. Normal, no."

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun," Ruby said. "I'm having a lot of fun, too." Ruby and mirai looked around at the room, which had suddenly become more like an actual prom. The lights were dimmed slightly, the music was a little slower, and there were people dancing everywhere.

"You know," Ruby said. "I think that this is the first time that this has been like a normal prom tonight." Mirai laughed; it had been exactly what he was thinking, after all.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
As TH led his partner into the prom he put his right arm around her and she did the same. A slow song came on. He put his arms around dayday's weist and she put her arms around his neck and they held eachother close. They danced into the night. It was really nice. They were very happy together. Taylor kissed her. It was a very long passionate kiss, that they both enjoyed. They were still dancing at the same time. When it ended they were smiling and they hugged each other. TH said, "You're amazing." and dayday replied with, "*blush* thank you you're wonderful too." They danced and danced. It was a magical evening.

"Why are you laughing, mirai?" Ruby asked.

Mirai smiled, "Well, we had been thinking the same things about tonight."

"I see..." Ruby said,"I'm glade for it..."

Mirai looked over at her, "Which reasone are you glade for?"

"In the fact," Ruby said cheerfully," that's there's even a time where this is a normal prom."

"Yeah, with out a time that's considered normal." he said, "This really wouldn't be a prom at all."

They smiled at one another.

Mirai laughed good-naturedly at Ruby's comment.

"So much stuff has happened tonight," mirai said. "That I really don't know what to do next."

"I know," Ruby said. "It's like we've done everything that there is to do at a prom."

"Yeah," mirai agreed. "Though with this kind of prom, you can never be too sure what's going to happen next."

"I'm sure something will happen before it gets too boring," Ruby laughed.

"It's just that kind of night, I guess," mirai agreed with a smile.

"I wander how Xra is doing..." Ruby said.

Mirai smiled, "Hopefully he turned bcak to his old-self."

"I think he has." Ruby said cheerfully, "I wander how the stars look right now?"

"Why are you wandering how they look right now?" mirai was confused.

Ruby looked at the ligths going around, "Well, it's a different time now then before. So the stars patterens could have changed I guess."

"Would you like to go back out and see if they've changed?" mirai asked.

"Yeah, I think I would." Ruby looked back at mirai with a smile, "Thanks mirai."

Ruby and mirai walked outside to check out the stars. True to what Ruby had said, the stars [i]did[/i] change. It seemed that they were everywhere and, luckily, it was quite dark outside, so the stars could be seen perfectly.

"They look beautiful, don't they?" Ruby said, looking at the stars.

"Yeah, they look really nice," mirai said.

"What do the stars remind you of?" Ruby asked.

"It's hard to say," mirai said. "But when I look at the stars I feel...at peace. The stars just calm me down. They're so natural and beautiful, it's hard not to be calmed by them."

"True it is hard to not feel at peace while looking at them." Ruby said.

Mirai looked at Ruby, "Do the stars happend to remind you of anything?"

"They...ah, nothing." Ruby stopped, "They can only make one feel at peace to me."

"You were going to say something else." mirai smiled, "What was it you were going to say?"

Ruby smiled, "Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes of course I do." mirai said, "So you gonna tell me?"

"They remind me of lost dreams and forgotten hope." Ruby said, "That's kinda weird to be reminded of while looking at the stars."

"A little." mirai said.

Mirai and Ruby continued to look up at the stars.

"I wonder where our shooting star landed?" mirai asked to nobody in particular.

"I don't know," Ruby said. "I wish I knew, too."

"It would be a nice reminder of our night together, huh?" mirai asked, smiling.