OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Dayday stepped back from Acira and walked over and sat on a bench. He walked behind her and sat down too. "What's wrong?"

"I'm getting a little tired of dancing. We've been doing it all night. Plus I don't like this song much."

"Okay then what do you what do you want to do?" Acira was still smiling after this whole night. "It's up to you."

Dayday thought for a minute. "I'll be right back. I need to use the restroom." She got up and started to head toward the main door. She walked outside and looked around. She saw Mirai and Ruby sitting on a bench. She ran over to them. "Ruby, I really need your help."

"What is it?"

"Now, it's a little too much. I'm really starting to get freaked out more than I expected."

"What's the problem?" mirai asked. "You can tell me." Mirai wondered what had happened to Ruby that made her have a problem looking at the stars. As it was, the night was quite beautiful. But mirai was worried about Ruby and if there was any way that he could help, he would.

"Please tell me," mirai said. "Maybe I can help you."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
"This music really sucks now.", I said to myself.
Taylor Hewitt pulls a walkman out of his pocked and flips in Linkin Park Meteora. He then pumps it up to full blast, to drown out the c-rap. "Much better!", I said.

Sitting there, Taylor wondered if he would ever find a girl he liked who liked him as well. But then "Faint" came on and he forgot all about that.

Nate had stopped a long time back, he was getting to songs he honestly didn't know was on there. Luckily, he had put the ones with words on there, so he faked it for a while. He got tired eventually of it, and fell down. He laughed. People looked at him, like he was on drugs or something. He then got up.

Nate: *in the mic* you all got fooled! You fell for it!

Various people: HUH

Nate: Listen to my voice. Now listen to the cd. You don't here a sound difference!? I haven't been singing since the third one! Oh my god you fell for it!

Nate then got off the stage, and went to Flora. He knew she had left,..but he wanted to see how long the prom-ers would fall for it. He didn't expect for it to be this long. He saw her sitting on the sidewalk, looking quite depressed. He sat down next to her.

Nate: Flora,..you ok?

Flora: Yea.

Nate: No you ain't. I can tell in your voice. What's wrong....

Flora: You know i don't like rap.

Nate: And you know my voice. You shold have been able to tell my voice from EMiN3M's...*chuckles* *shaks head* I'm sorry Flora. I wanted to see how long those people would fall for it. Didn't expect it to be that long. I could have faked it all night if i wanted to...

Dayday came up to Ruby and mirai. Seeing dayday had saved her some time to think of the answer to tell mirai. Cause she had no clue why she had felt the way she did watching the stars.

"What is it?" Ruby asked.

dayday replyed "Now, it's a little too much. I'm really starting to get freaked out more than I expected."

Ruby looked back at mirai, and smiled.

"Please waite for me mirai." Ruby said, "I'll be right back."

"Um...alright." mirai answered confused.

Dayday and Ruby walked back into the hall, inside the same building where the OB Prom was being held. Ruby leaded against the wall.

"Why are you so freaked out dayday?" Ruby asked, "What's getting you so freaked out?"

*Finally arrives at the prom and looks around for G/S/B Master*

"Where is he? He should be here right now... Hmm?"

*Decides to wait around the main door for him.*

"Well he shouldn't come in any of the other entrances... I'll just wait here for a little bit."

*Looks around the room and finds vicky and runs up to greet her*

Guest dayday
"You know what it is." dayday looked around to see if Acira was coming. "I can't take it anymore."

"Maybe you should tell him."

"I can't do that. I've been doing it this far."

"Then why are you coming to tell me now?"

"Because I cna't handle it anymore. After tonight that's it."

"I see..." Ruby stared into space as she thought.

"Ok then," Ruby said, "Try and think of something to do that will get you through the night."

"Liek what?" dayday asked.

"Well you could just..." Ruby pasued, "Um...just find something to do. It shouldn't be that hard. Or both of you could just listen to music. Nate has stopped playing rap anyways so that might work. Or just sit around and talk."

"That dosen't reall help..." exclamed dayday, "I need something else."

"Tell him that your getting sleepy and need to go home or something to end the night." said Ruby, "Or again I say, sit around and talk or write something. I'm running out of ideas so just try and to not let him get so close."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
When the batteries ran out on his cd he put it away. Taylor was lonely as ever so he left the prom room into the hallway that was empty outside the prom room. (whoa that sounded wierd).

Guest dayday
"And what if that doens't work?" dayday asked. "What am I going to do then?"

"I don't have answers for everything. Just go with it."

"Fine. But if it doens't work, I'm coming after you." She turned and walked back over to the bench where Acira was waiting for her. She back down beside him. "Hey."

"I hope Ruby was able to help dayday with whatever was bothering her," mirai said to himself. "And I hope she comes back soon, because I'm kinda bored." Mirai started looking at the stars again. "They really are beautiful tonight," he told himself. "I guess it gives me good reason to talk to myself." Mirai took this opportunity to enjoy the night; the air was nice and cool, the stars were shining, it was just a nice night to just be outside. He hadn't really been able to enjoy a night like this in a while.

"Even with this nice night," mirai told himself. "I'm getting bored." And with that, mirai got up and began to look for Ruby.

Ruby came out and went back over to the spot that mirai and she had been in. Ruby looked around, but she saw no sight of mirai.

"I guess I took too long..." she said to her-self, "Wander where he went to."

Ruby started to look around out side. But with no luck, she still hadn't found mirai. Maybe...maybe he went in side: she thought: I guess that might be possible... Ruby went back inside to start checking the halls for mirai.

Mirai searched the halls for Ruby but found no sign of her.

"Just my luck," mirai said to himself. "I bet the moment I started looking, she went outside." Mirai checked all through wherever they were at (where is this prom taking place, anyway?) but there was no sign of Ruby.

"If only I could find Ruby," mirai said. "Or at least, dayday. Maybe she knows where Ruby is." So, mirai looked for any sign of either of them, but, still, he found nothing and was getting kind of frustrated.

"I hate having no patience," mirai said. "If I had waited a few more seconds, I bet she would've come out and everything would be all right. Wait a minute. Maybe she's still outside!" And with that, mirai dashed off outside.

OCC: I think it's taking place at some building. Like an OB office building or some rather large and flat building with lots of halls.
~~~~~~~~

Ruby stopped running in the halls. She hadn't found mirai yet. Maybe mirai went back outside, she thought. Ruby ran back for the doors out side and went back to the place they had been before. There Ruby saw mirai.

"Hey, I was looking for you!" she yelled over to him as she came back over, "Where were you?"

"You were looking for me?" mirai said, "I had been looking for you."

"So if we had both stayed we would have found each other again anyways..." Ruby started to laugh a little, "I guess I should have stayed."

mirai smiled "Yeah, and I should have waited."

Ruby came up and sat beside mirai.

Thanks, Ruby, I was wondering where exactly I was searching for you lol.

~

Mirai smiled at Ruby. It was exactly like he thought it would happen; Ruby happened to come outside while mirai was searching for her inside. But mirai didn't really mind. It was certainly the least odd of the events that had occured.

"Were you able to help dayday?" mirai asked.

"I don't know," Ruby replied. "I hope I have, but I haven't seen her in a while."

"Well," mirai said. "I'm sure you did a good job. I mean, you've helped me a lot tonight." Ruby was a little confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You helped me get over my fear of dancing," mirai answered. "And you've been really nice to me and I don't really feel shy or anything around you. I just want to thank you for helping me out, too."

"Oh, it's no big deal..." Ruby said.

"It's a big deal to me," mirai said. "You don't get help with stuff like that every day, you know."

"Umm...your welcome mirai." said Ruby.

Ruby looked back up at the stars again, so did mirai.

mirai looked back at Ruby, "So what was the resone you had problems looking at the stars?"

"I don't really know any more," Ruby said, "but I don't have problem looking at them now."
Ruby looked at mirai and smiled, mirai looked at her wandering what she was going to say.

"mirai," Ruby said cheerfully, "thanks for being with me. I've been having alot of fun."

Mirai smiled back at Ruby.

"I've been having a lot of fun tonight, too," mirai said. "It's nice to hang out with a nice girl."

"Thank you," Ruby said.

"You're welcome," mirai replied. However, mirai was hesitant. He was really starting to like Ruby a lot, but he didn't want to ruin the evening. He sat there, wondering what he should do and wishing that he knew what she was thinking at that moment.

Ruby stared at mirai, he looked tense from what she saw. I wish there was away to loosen him up, so that he was like before we had been looking for each other...:Ruby thought.

"Hey mirai, you ok?" asked Ruby.

"Yeah, I'm ok." he said.

In her mind she didn't belive that he was alright. She wandered if it was something she had done or said. He was hesitant about some thing.

"Mirai, I know this is a personal question. Also you don't need to answer it if you don't want to..." Ruby said, "But I was just wandering, what are you thinking about?"

Mirai stared at her and started to think about what he was going to say.

Heh, I really like suspenseful romance lol.

~

"It's just that," mirai started, "I really like you a lot and I don't want to be too forward with you."

"Why?" Ruby asked.

"Well, I get nervous about this kind of stuff," mirai said. "It's kind of silly, but I don't want to do anything that would make you not like me."

"You shouldn't try too hard," Ruby said. "Everyone has something that they might not like about themselves. Like me; I don't think that I'm very good at dancing, but I still danced because I wanted to have fun."

"I see what you mean," mirai said. "Thanks, I feel better now." Then, mirai scooted closer to Ruby, slowly put his arm around her, and proceeded to enjoy the view.

Japan: Alright,let's talk.
Lan: Ok, what should we talk about?
Japan: favorite video games?
Lan: Ok, what's your favorite?
Japan: I like Final Fantasy, and SSX Tricky, you?
Lan: Mine would have to be Kingdom Hearts and Xenosaga.
Japan: I also like Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
Lan: That's a good game
Japan: yeah! I played it for 9 hours straight
Lan: o.o
Japan: what is the longest amount of time for you?
Lan: Of playing a game?
Japan: yes
Lan: That would be 6 hours and I think it was 45 minutes.
Japan: wow! Well, 9 hours wasn't the longest for me actually
Lan: What is?
Japan: about 12 hours...I was playing MarioKart for N64 the whole time
Lan: O_O
Japan: yeah...
Lan: I would have never known...
Lan: lol
Japan: I guess you could add that to my favorite video games list
Lan: Cool
Japan: same for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Lan: I have that game for the PC, that game is so cool! Whats your favorite car? Mine would be the McLaren
Japan: I have it for PC too O.O I love the McLaren! That is one sweet car!!! I drive with it all the time in the game. Awesome speeds!
Lan: I know, the only thing I don't like about that car is it's turning.
Japan: yeah, it has awesome speeds, great looks, but the only route that it is good for is Celtic Ruins.
Lan: Yeah, that is the only route it's good for. It usually only has straight paths.
Japan: Yeah, and very wide and easy turns. Even though I love the McLaren for Celtic Ruins, I use the Ferrai for everything else
Lan: I use the Viper!
Japan: cool!
Lan: Hey, would you like to see my forums?
Japan: sure
Lan: Here
Japan: Hey thanks, oh the forums are awesome!!!
Lan: Thanks!
Japan: Your welcome!

Japan and Lan were having such an awesome time, they didn't know that they had ths much in common. They both had smiles showing on their faces. They kept on catching eachothers' eyes. They blushed and looked back at the forums, and across the dance floor.

[color=darkblue][size=1]Lan: So... what do you wanna' do know? I'm out of ideas... heh.

Japan: Well, I don't know, I'm out too.

[i]They both smiled at each other. The music was starting again.[/i]

Lan: that was one [i]loooooong[/i] break for the DJ.[/color][/size]