OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

Guest dayday
Dayday walked along the wall and saw Acira walking around. She watched him for a while then started to walk over to where he was. He stopped immedietly(sp) when he her and ran over to her.

"Oh hey," said Dayday.

"I was looking for you."

"Oh. What for?"

"There's something I need to talk to you about."

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Dayday looked down at the floor while she talked. "It was something about you that freaked me out, that's all."

"What was it?"

"You wouldn't really see any difference in it anyway, so don't worry about it."

"Ok, I won't. Would you still want to be my date?"

Dayday lifted her head and smiled. "I guess I'll still go. Don't really have anything else to do anyway."

Acira returned the smile. "Good, I'm glad."

Acira held out his arm and looked at Dayday. He felt a bit guilty for returning to find out what went wrong, but was happy she wanted to have his company at last. A short smile came across his face as he looked at her. "Shall we?" He said.

Guest dayday
"Ok then." Dayday took his arm and they stood up.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Never really thought about it."

"You have to have something in mind."

She shook her head. "No, you pick."

"Ok then."

Acira though about what to do at the moment. He then grinned. "I got an idea." He said as he walked up to the DJ and handed him a piece of paper. Suddenly the song called "Hero" came up on the speakers. Acira walked towards dayday and held out his hand. "Would you like to dance?" He said.

[color=blue]J.C. stood there, realising there was a DJ playing music off to the far corner. As soon as their song finished he walked ovre and punched the DJ in the face for playing crap music.
[I]"If anyone has any requests, or wants to play some music themselves, or wants to get on to any of our band members, or needs some drugs, don't be afraid to ask!"[/I]
J.C. called over the mic, most of the people laughed, some just stared at him, not sure if it was a joke or not.[/color]

Flora: Alright alright ok... Lets try our best to enjoy this without hanging cups of stuff over my head alright...

Flora walked back inside with nate close behind... She glances around and sits neat the door. She slowly smiles and taps her foot... Her head kind of went with the beat of the music. She sighed and glanced around... not much action was going on here....

"I see Ant is not here... what are you worried about" Flora asks
"Huh?" Nate's head snaps in her direction
"I could see the thought written all over your face... you are predictable" Flora answers quietly, "what are you worried about?"

Xra picked he head up from eating, he noticed the music stopped and a wierd fella in the place of the dj. Then he looked down and saw the dj knocked out.

"Aww man, he pulled the perfect scam, then again he looked drunk so that didn't cou-.."

Before he said anything else, he realised he said drunk. So he chuckled and went up to the guy.[Jesus Chicken]

"Hey man, you seem like a wise-guy, where'd you get the beer eh?"
~~~

Hehe, Xra like beer:freak:

Nate: Give him time...he'll show..he always does...he couldn't give up crashin somethin like this...and he'll take my idea of drivin a car through the front door. *shrugs* my luck.... *pulls out some Yu-Gi-Oh cards*

FLora: I thought your mom said you couldn't collect them?

Nate: How often do i listen to her?

[font=gothic][color=indigo]For the last time, more effort in posts, or it gets closed. The sheer level of leniency I've offered here should, all things considered, get me sacked as a moderator, considering how much rulebreaking I've allowed to go on. It's up to everyone here, particularly our newer members, to make sure it doesn't get closed. Five line posts and smaller simply aren't acceptable.[/font][/color]

[color=blue] OC:[I]Look who's talking..."five line posts" hehehe[/I]

IC:

J.C. looked at the guy, and then said
[I]"I dunno, I don't drink it...Sorry man."

"That's cool man, I just thought you were trashed or somethin'"[/I]Xra replied

[I]"Na man, I just hate people that play **** music."[/I]I said, chuckling to myself.

Our drummer then did a bar count in, by hitting his sticks together, and we began to play [I]On My Mind[/I] by Powderfinger. I pulled the mic out of the stand, smiled to myself, and began to sing the song, to a suprisingly large amount of applause.[/color]

Flora blinks, "you did take the car.... so i... guess you really dont listen to her... you should see the stacks and stacks of those yu-gi-oh cards i have at home.. along with DBZ pokemon and digimon.... when i was younger i grabbed all i could..."

She glances around a bit... some wierd things kept going on.. like there was a DJ... and a band.... she.. felt a bit confused about this. She tapped her foot more.

"So nate... did you still want to dance?"

Nate: *shrugs* i guess......you?

Flora: Yea.

Nate: ok....

Nate puts his cards in his pocket and they go out to the floor...

: Flora and Nate walk out onto the floor. Flora hesitates a bit and stares at the dance floor a bit. Nate stops and turns back to her. He puts a hand on her shoulder...

"Hey... come on Whats wrong now?" Nate asks quietly

"Oh.. um nothing sorry... got lost in thought thats all" Flora answers nervously.

She continues and they make their way out to a nice clear spot. Just then the music died down and went to a slow song. Flora felt like curling up in the nearest corner but stood dead still like a statue instead. She took a deep sigh and relaxed.

Nate had seen how some slow danced and glanced around for The Bouncer. No sign so he grabs one of floras hands and rests it on his shoulder. He then takes the other hand in his and puts his remaining hand on her weist.

"Well... this is surpriseing..." Flora quietly states

"Isn't it thought..." Nate smiles a bit.

Flora goes silent as she normaly did. Nate then begins to lead carefully. Doing as he had seen a few times before. Stepping carefully with his feet making sure not to make a mistake. The music dragged on slowly. It seemed calming to flora though.

She thought it was wierd... doing something she had never done with someone she had never really gotten to fully know; doing something that was against her nature to slow music that she did not care for... it all seemed relaxing. She let out a calm sigh and rested her head on his shoulder as they slowly danced.

[i] "Hmm... Dont you ever wish you were someone else, You were meant to be the way you are exactly. Dont you ever say you dont like the way you are... if you learn to love yourself... you're better of by far... and i hope you always stay the same... cause theres nothing about you i would change..... Nate" [/i]

Flora thinks this silently in her own mind. The words of the song clear to her mind. SHe remembered when Nate had said he wished he was one of his RPG characters... because of some of their attitude and traits. In her mind she shook her head but in reality her head remained motionless.

[i] Ok... who decided to have this song going? [/i] Flora then thinks to herself [i] Man... first time at a real dance and they play a slow one.... my luck...its not truely a bad thing... just an odd one... [/i]

Nate glanced down and looked at Flora. She looked like she was thinking something, but Nate couldn't tell what.

Nate: [i]Oh god i hope Ant doesn't show......please don't show[/i]

Nate looekd around the best he could and saw nobody he knew. Good, nobody he knew could tell The Bouncer. Of course, somebody might be there who knew Ant that he didn't know. But he doupted it. Nate shook his head intrnally, he had to stop worrying. It would kill him some day, but hey, that might be fun? Who knows.....

Guest dayday
Dayday looked at the speakers playing. "You mean to this song?" Acira nodded his head. "Umm, sure I guess."

"Then let's go." He took Dayday out into the middle of the floor. She took a step away from him. "You can't dance that far away."

"Okay." She took a step closer to him. "Are you sure this song?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay then."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
*walks into prom*
Oh god.
Darn I didn't bring anybody.
Whew it's been a while since I did one of these things online (I said to myself).
Hmm.
*goes and gets a cup of punch*
*starts talking to someone*
So hows the Mrs?
(god im aweful at these kind of things*

mirai just stared at the strange chain events that had happened since he had arrived at the problem.

"First, Jesus Chicken knocks out the band and takes over...then, he knocks out the DJ!" mirai stares at the rather large crowd around the stage cheering on JC and his band.

"Then, Scorpio has a bucket on his head and bumps into everyone!" mirai stares off at Scorpio having fun with Little Serenity.

"And for some reason," mirai says as he takes a sip of punch, "The punch actually tastes good now!" mirai smiles and looks around in wonder at all of this. "This is the best prom I've ever been to!" Then, he realizes just exactly what a stupid statement that is. "Oh wait, this is the only prom I've been to. Silly me."

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Hehehe I spiked the punch.
That's why it tastes so good! Muhah.
*drinks some more of the spiked punch*
Gotta love it. I'm so glad I added some coka cola.
*wink*

As soon as the song ended, Xra fell petrified on the floor.

[Jesus Chicken] "Dude what happend?"

"I...never....got to....move.....away......from the speaker!!"

So Xra stayed on the floor for a while and ended up going to sleep. Someone took a broom and sweeped him off the dance floor. Now he's sleepin like a baby in a closet.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
*TH locks the closet*
Hehehe now lets see you get out of this one.
*disappears*
*reappears*
*sparks a bit*
*turns pink*
Damn you Harry Potter!

Ruby goes into the OB, walks around a little in red and black out fit. Then decides to find out whats going on at the dance, since Ben isn't there yet. She opens the door and the muisc is blasting loud. Sees a knocked out bands and a knocked out dj. Ironically Jesus Chicken is there playing the music. Ruby starts to close the door, when she starts to hear a snoreing.

The music faded out the snoreing yet, she still heard it. Ruby fallows snoring till it gets louder, and louder. A voice yelled out "Damn you Harry Potter!"
She kept walking till finnally she ends up at the back door into a place with a closet.

Sees Taylor Hewitt there in pink. Ruby couldn't help it, she started out in laughter. Stops looks at closet, then is puzzled. The snoring starts then stops. The closet was locked and he was pink.

"Taylor Hewitt..." Ruby said, "What did you do?"