OtakuBoards

otaku prom

Guest Chris

OOC: you can call me kesaki. Kesaki Inedia might be too long lol.

Kesaki sat down and looked around. I love the decorations!! ^_^

Cell looked over at the dj who seemed to be napping.

Kesaki: I wonder if we can get them to start the music again.

Cell: looks like the dj's resting.

Kesaki stood up.: I'll be back.

Kesaki walked up to the dj.

Kesaki: excuse me sir.

Dj: zzzzzzzz....zzzzzz....ZZZzzzzZZZZ

Kesaki: EXCUSE ME!!!!!

Dj: zzzZZZzzz...snort...huh wha?

Kesaki: could you please start the music again please?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dj:huh what? oh fine stop your wining. then .hack//sign music started playing.
Kesaki: [i]whats wrong with this guy[/i]
Cell: um you could have left him alone.
Kesaki: lets dance!
and with that Kesaki grabed Cell and they started dancing to the music.

[color=blue]J.C. Looked over the crowd as they finished playing [I]Stacked Actorsp[/I] and thought to himself
If only we were getting paid, this is a good set.
Then I heard our bass player saying something
[I]"Hey man, that DJ is conscious, and he's playing **** music again.

"Stupid wanker."[/I]I said, and placed my guitar down and began to walk over to the DJ. He looked up from his mixing desk, and I saw that his left eye was darkening, from where I had hit him before. The DJ simply turned and ran. I smiled to myself as I walked past and pulled a Gibson Explorer over my shoulder.

I leaned close to the mic and said
[I]"This is out last song, our bass player will be doin the Dj-ing after this. I hope you all have a great time, and if you see that DJ, punch him for me. ROCK ON PEOPLE!"[/I]

I yelled into the mic, and then we started to play [I]Get Free[/I] to cheers from all over the place. Hmm, better then I thought it would be.[/color]

After they finished the song, Nate desided to show the preppy people some real music. He went up to the stage and got the mic from J_C.

Nate: No offence,..but..who wants to hear some real music? Hold on, i'll be back,. Show you da real sheeeeeeeeeeT...

Nate went to his car and pulled out a cd. He came back in and gave it to the new dj and told him to put it ot number 17. He then went to the stage. There was a small pop as the amps activated to handle the bass that would be pushed. Then, a familior beat to FLora and him came on. EMiN3M's 'Get down to business'.

Nate: Who want to hear THE Slim Shady Junior rap?

A loud cheer shot out from the crowd. He glanced to Flora and winked. He then started flowing the song.

Nate: LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS,..I DON'T GOT NOT NO TIME TA PLAY AROUND WHAT IS DIS ,MUST BE A CIRCUIS IN TOWN WHICH I CAN SHAKE DOWN, WIT DESE CLOWNS, CAN I GET A WITNESS?

crowd: HELL YEA!

After the song, he walked across the stage, giving high fives.

Nate: Nate dowgg..............nate dowgg...*to the beat that the girls say 'marshall'|* *the beat ends* NATE DOWGG

Everybody erupts in cheer.

"How many hours has it been now? Oh well there really good anyways." Ruby asked her self looking up at the stage. JC's band was playing their last song till the bass player took over as dj.

She smiled and thought: hehee, glade they knocked out that band and and got the dj to run off. This just so happens to be one of my favorite songs.^^;; too bad I really can't dance...

She poored the second cup of punch rememebering what TH had said. He hadn't used knock out gas, but he did spike the punch...She shook her head and thought: better not...

Ruby walked over back to Mirai and TH, with the spiked punch. She each handed one of them a cup of the punch.

"Hee, sorry guys..." Ruby said nervesly, "A certain some one spiked the punch." She looked over at TH.

Soon JC's band stop playing. She thought: Awww, I liked that song. Oh well can't dance anyways...

Ruby sat back down again beside Mirai and TH, and watched JC's band play. She sat there and listen. Ruby then thought to her self:...what did TH spike that drink with anyways?

Kesaki looked at Cell.

Kesaki: I'm thirsty.

Cell: Yeah, but some one spiked the punch.

Kesaki: One sip won't hhurt.

Cell: Are you sure?

Kesaki: yeah.

five drinks later...

Kesaki: you really should try some of this.

Cell: heh, uh no thanks.

Kesaki: you know what.

Cell: what?

Kesaki: Bingo! I win!

Guest Taylor Hewitt
"Oh it's only coke", said TH.
"Coke... hehehe coke coke coke."
Ruby:"Oh I don't like Coca Cola..."
TH:"Who said anything about Coca Cola... hehehe"
"... I'm joking, haha"
"No seriously it's coke don't worry!"
*starts to do his own special dance*
Alright! Let's boogie!!!

mirai looked down at the tempting cup of punch. He knew it was spiked, but he was so thirsty, and the punch started to take on the shape of an oasis...

"Come on, mirai," Taylor said. "Just drink it. I only spiked it with Coke! Coca-Cola, that is. Get your minds out of the gutter, people."

"Yeah, but that doesn't make me really want to drink it." mirai replied.

"It tastes good! I've drunk it a million times!" Taylor assured mirai. Mirai just stared at Taylor and then figured, why not? It's just punch and coke after all. So then, mirai took a big swig of punch.

"This is actually...pretty good!" Mirai looked over at Ruby. "You sure you don't want some? It's pretty good."

"No thank you. I'm not really thirsty," she replied.

"Well, that's okay. I won't force you to drink it, if you don't want to," mirai said. Then, he looked over at the DJ section. Sure JCs bass player was DJing for now, but for how much longer? What if someone got a hold of it and actually played some music that mirai (God forbid) would have to dance to?! Mirai was sweating nervously over the thought of him dancing. As people who know him in real life are aware, mirai is not the best of dancers.

"What's wrong?" Ruby asked.

"Er...nothing," mirai replied. "Nothing's wrong at all."

"Sure your ok, mirai?" Ruby said smilling,"You look nerous."

Ruby watch TH start to do his dance. She let out a small laugh, and watched him.

"Sorry, TH. But I'm pretty bad at dancing." said Ruby.

"Come on," said TH, "I don't really care."

"....ok, I guess." Ruby stood up and turned and looked at mirai. She smilled at him, "Hey mirai, I'd like to dance with you next....that is if you don't mind danceing with some one who really can't dance."

mirai said nothing. "Ok, then think about." Ruby said, "So that once I come back, that you can give me answer."
She then fallowed TH to the floor, and started to dance with him. Ruby tryed the best she could to not mess up, but in the end she ended up triping over her own feet. And even sometimes, TH's. After a while they walked back to where they had been siting. And again she took the chair next to mirai. Ruby smilled at him.

"Sorry about that TH..." she said to him,"I told you I really can't dance."

"Naw," TH said, "At least I got to dance."

She looked back at mirai and smilled, "So, did you come up with answer mirai?"

Mirai was awestruck by the courage that Ruby showed by dancing, even when she admitted that she wasn't good at it. [i]Well, hell[/i] mirai thought [i]if she's gonna get up and dance, then I might as well have the decency to dance along with her.[/i] Then, mirai got up, and rolled his eyes at the cheesy comment he was about to make to Ruby (no joke, this is the first thing that popped into my head - I'm such a dork lol).

"Sure, I'll dance with you," mirai said. "Heck, if we're both bad at dancing, we might as well be bad at dancing together. At least we'll have some fun, right?"

"Right. See, you finally understand!" Ruby said. Mirai looked confused.

"Understand what?" he asked.

"You understand that it's not that you can dance, but that you have fun," Ruby told him.

"Oh, [i]that[/i]!" mirai said. "Of course I understand! It's not like I was...afraid or anything..." And with that, mirai and Ruby got up and started to dance.

~

[Note: Not a part of RPG]

Everyone do it with me: Awwwwwwwwwwww......

As they danced mirai didn't mess up, although she did. But mirai never said anything about it. She didn't know what to say so Ruby said what popped into her head.

"Hey mirai, your a prettty good dancer." said Ruby.

"Uh...thanks." replyed mirai. Ruby smiled at him.

"I've been reading some of the things you've wrote." she said, "Your really good."

Mirai smiled too, "Thanks Ruby..."
They kept danceing.

Heh, I wish this sort of stuff would happen to me in real life.

~

Mirai turned a bright shade of red. This wasn't the way he usually handled compliments, but, then again, he wasn't really getting compliments from girls every day of the week. He smiled back at Ruby.

"You're not too bad yourself," mirai replied as he and Ruby danced. A few people stopped to stare and a coupled snickered as they danced by, but who cares? [i]If they have to stare and laugh at people to have fun,[/i] mirai thought [i]then that's their problem.[/i] Soon, mirai and Ruby tired of dancing and sat back down in their chairs.

"That was actually fun," mirai said. "Heh, I'm glad I got up and started dancing."

"I'm having a lot of fun, too," Ruby replied. "I'm glad you danced with me."

Again, mirai turned red. Receiving compliments about his writing and dancing were one thing, but a girl acknowledging that she had a good time with him was another. Again, anyone who knew him, knew that he was not the best at dealing with women. He thought that he had done an admirable job up to this point, but he was venturing to places that were unknown to him. Which confused him to no end. At that moment he thought he would give anything to know what Ruby was thinking. Of course, many guys over the years had made that prayer, and so far only Mel Gibson had gotten anything, not that he needed it. But mirai knew that his prayers would go unfounded, so he knew that he just had to wing it and play it cool.

"So...er...what do you want to do now?" mirai asked Ruby.

Cell came back with his own "non-spiked drink" Kesaki lokked around.

Kesaki: whoa the rooms all...roomy.

cell :sweatdrop:

kesaki:and the walls all..wally.

Cell whatched her swagger.: Do you need to sit down?

Kesaki: oh no I'm fine I'll just.

She took one step and fell.

"....I don't really know..." Ruby said looking up, "What do you want to do? Cause I can't really come up with anything at the moment?"

"...." mirai thought, "Sure you can't think of anything..."

"Yeah, my minds pretty blank for things to do." Ruby smiled at him, "So what would you want to do, I think I'd have fun doing pretty much anything to night."

"Ok then," mirai said, "we'll try and think of things to do."

Is it just me, or am I getting [i]way[/i] into this. o_O

~

"Hmm..." mirai says. "That's a tough one." Between watching JCs band, seeing Taylor turn pink, running away from Xra, and dancing, this had already been a night to remember. "I'm not sure if I can think of anything that would be better than what we're doing right now."

"So, what are you suggesting?" Ruby asked.

"I say we just sit back and enjoy the rest of the night," mirai replied. "I mean, we've been moving around so much lately, it'd be nice to enjoy a quiet moment."

"I like that idea," Ruby said.

"Yeah, me too," mirai said. And with that, Ruby and mirai just sat back and started watching what was going on together.

THen the new dj turned on beat number 5.

Nate: hmm....should i just do all the voices myself...or call someone up...

Just then The Bouncer walked in. Nate smiled. He went down to him, and asked him which song's beat was playing.

Ant: (bouncer)uhm....not off hand..

Nate: You never heard Slim's Superman?

Ant: No..i'm not doing mariah's voice.

Nate: Good..your doing Slims. You suck at her voice, unlike me.

Ruby sat there with mirai listing to the music. Something then popped into her head. She took out some papper and a mini pencil. She then started to write something. Mirai watched her.

"What's that?" asked mirai.

"I just thought of a poem." replyed Ruby.

Mirai tryed to look at the paper. "What about?"

Ruby smiled, "It's about running."

"Wha...how did you think of that right now?" mirai looked puzzled, "You don't feel like running right now, do you?"

"I don't know how I thought of it, and no I don't want to run. I wanna stay here."

Once finished she put the pencil and paper and put them away, With out letting him read the poem.

mirai looked at her, then asked "Not going to let me read it?"
"I might..." Ruby paused, "I guess it all depends, on how I feel about it."

This'll be my last post for today; I have to get going.

~

Mirai wondered why Ruby wouldn't let him read her poem. Then, he remembered that he too was quite protective of his poetry until he saw fit that people could read it, so he knew where she was coming from.

"That's okay," mirai said. "I'm sure it's a good poem, anyway. I can't wait to read it." Mirai then sat back and wondered if Xra would play any part in the poem. "Do you get a lot of inspiration just like that?" mirai asked.

"Yeah," Ruby replied. "Sometimes you're just sitting down and then you're inspired. How about you?"

"Sometimes it just comes and sometimes it takes a little longer for it to pop in my head," mirai said. "But it's always nice getting out of your head and into writing." Mirai sat back and a smile lit up his face.

"What's with the grin?" Ruby asked.

"I just got some inspiration," mirai said. "Funny how it comes when you least expect it to."

Flora's nervousness died away in super fast manner. She glared up at Nate and then sighed, "cant he act civilized just for once in his life...."

She stands up and walks outside to get away from the noise. She sits on the sidewalks... She stares at the ground for a while. She heard loud music come from the building. She hated rap... Eminem she hated most... she wished he would understand that but she sighed and gave up trying to figure out how to explain it.

"Well.... now what"

Guest Taylor Hewitt
*TH walks outside and spots a troubled looking girl sitting on the sidewalk*
*he walks over and sits down beside her*
Hey there. I'm Taylor Hewitt. You look depressed. Can I help you in any way?

Flora glanced at the stranger, "Not that i can think of... Just one guy acting his age... To bad that type of attitude and energy really gets on my nerves sometimes... I dont like rap... I dont like profanity... yet the guy i came with perfers that and nothing else... At least now i know what he truely likes... Now that leaves me out here with a major head ache........ Oh... sorry... i talk to much at times... im sorry.."

She glances at the stranger and then stares at the ground again...., "Im more of an inconvenience..i guess..." She sighs quietly