Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Stupidest Thing that you've ever done?


Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
I'd say that the stupidest thing i've done purposel roll down a hill and hit a tree..ow..it was a pretty tall hill too, not too steep though.

i still got a scar from that >.<

and, sorry for making a Typo on the topic name. lol
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Randleman
Posted
unprotected sex. :-\


well, that and seeing if I could juggle steak knifes. still got the scar on my palm. :-\
Guest Edward-Chan
Posted
Shaved my head for forty bucks.:rolleyes: Its grown back though.
Posted
i had recently mastered standing up and riding my bike at the same time (i was maybe 9?)....it had taken me awhile cuz i was a wuss...anyways, i had gotten so used to it cuz i rode like that all the time, and my hair got in my face, and i wasn't thinking and let go with both hands standing up on my bike to fix my hair. I completely just annihalated my right hand and knee, i still have a scar on my hand...maybe my knee...havent checked lately and i can't remember

i have a selective memory.
Guest XBebop
Posted
that's gotta hurt.. lol
Posted
heh
That's damn funny wrist cutter.

I'd probably say doing what I did today. I attempted jumping eight stairs on my bike. I scratched the hell out of my right elbow and popped my left shoulder out of it's socket. It hurts like hell. I can barely put a shirt on.
Posted
Dumbest thing I've done? Staying up till 2:00 am on the comp. Man I felt like trash the next morning...which happens to be this morning...

Another dumb thing I did was when I was trying to make account on Otaku Boards without my friends who were already on Oboards knowing. I named myself HammmerBlade(but you can see that im sure)...which is the name i reecntly used for an MMORPG me and friends were playing for a while...5 min's after I made an account here, I got a PM from a friend saying "Hey [insert my name here]glad to see you made an account!" I was so mad I had trouble sleeping that night...
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Hmm well.. Making the wrong friends was a big one heh. Not a good thing ethier, I dont want to get into talking about it
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I do plenty of stupid things everyday. Like... tripping on the telephone cord. It happens all the time. ^^;

Umm... I'm not sure. The one thing I'm regretting alot lately is cutting that little snippet of hair a while back. I still haven't been able to grow it out yet, either. Maybe I should just get bangs until it grows back? >>;[/color] [/size]
Posted
I've done quite a few stupid things in my life. Lets see, recently I was running in a field at around 1:00 in the morning and there was a huge hill. I fell flat on my face and it knocked the wind out of me. It felt like I ran into a wall made of grass. It obviously wasn't anything seriously bad, it was just well, stupid.
Posted
[size=1]I suppose it depends on how you would define "stupid".

Though, I suppose getting caught shoplifting would be the only thing that can come to mind, but I do not really find that stupid at all, lol. I had a lot of fun because of that, and paying the extra money for everything was easy as well. I had a lot of spare money at the time. My diversion class was really funny, and all I had to do for community service was go to a park for six hours over a span of three days and ride around in a golf cart picking up trash. Picking up trash only really took an hour or two collectively each day, and the guy that ran the park would leave after about an hour and run errands for the rest of the time that I was there. So I just got to ride around on a golf cart in a park a lot; much fun, indeed, especially when it rained and it was muddy in some places. =P

I do not really have any regrets about much of anything, aside from maybe not seeing certain things when they were right in front of me and now are no longer available... those haunt me at times.[/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]I live in an apartment with 5 other families.

I stole a drumset from our basement. And gave it to one of my friends. Then. When the family who owned it found out I'd done it, they obviously wanted it back. Well. My friend is in Myrtle Beach.

This has all happened over the course of the past 3 days.

Except for the original theft, that was months ago.

Anyways, be good kiddies.

Don't steal.[/color][/size]
Posted
I was going to go with jacking off too much but I've done stupider things... ok... oh yeah! I said "Who the ****?" After my principle smacked me on the head... I have no memory of saying that, but all my friends said I did... luckily that fat prick, who be's meh principle didn't hear...:rolleyes:
Posted
Well, the guys in my band--more like our lead singer Michael--dared me to jump from the stage into the audience screaming "Happy Birthday" when we played my girlfriend's birthday party 2 months ago. Since we had to play upstairs, the crowd would be downstairs looking up. Well, we had a good time and everyone enjoyed our music, which made me happy to do the stunt--and I did.

Unfortunately, I thought that someone--more like the crowd--would catch me or something...they didn't. I landed into the floor hard...and didn't wake up until the next day.

Good thing that came out of this: I got paid and made my girl happy.
Posted
be'n alive!!j/k naa!it would have to be the time i bumped my
head into a pole infront of everybody::rubs her head::^~^;
Posted
this is gonna be fun... i couldnt decide between 2, so ill go with both of them.

the first would be jumping my bike in a ditch and trying to cut back onto a steep path and around a curve really fast. ripped all the skin out of me right knee. worst part was that i had to ride home afterwords.

second is running full force into a metal locker with my head. ive had a lot more headaches since then, but luckily i left a dent in the locker. good times...

anyway...
Posted
My friend Chris, not me I'm not this stupid stole a 25 cent cookie in front of a cop a block from his house and got caught.
Posted
I ran into a pole. -nods-

I lived in Philly about 4 years ago. Two years before I moved I was playing Street Tag with some neighborhood kids. Well, if you've ever lived in the city you know sometimes they place poles (about 3 feet high) into the sidewalk to keep people from parking there. I was It, I was chasing my friend. He tried to loose me by weaving between these poles. Needless to say I miscounted and ran full force into this 3 foot high pillar. Knocked the wind out of me...last thing I remember was weezing "Get my mom," as I tried to keep from being sick. Next thing I remember there are figures all around me and they're going "Someone give her CPR." "You do it." "I'm not gonna do it, you do it." Classic words, if ya ask me. ^_^ I also messed up my hand a bit, it was sore and I had to wear an Ace bandage for a few days after.

So yes...I've probably done dumber, but that's the first thing that springs to mind whenever someone asks this question.
Posted
[color=crimson]I built this wood ramp next to my friends pool at the base of a hill that lead to their unfenced yard. I rode down the hill at high speed, and flew off the ramp into the pool. No injuries, but it was stupid.

Another time I climbed on this friend's roof with a ladder, and aimed for the pool. I lept off the roof and into the center of the deep end. Once again, no injuries, but it was stupid.

One with injuries.. well on my street there is a long hill that rises straight up to the mainroad that leads out of the subdivision, and my house is at the base of the hill. There was a truck parked across the street from us, so me and my friends opened the tailgate. I climbed to the top of hill, and put on some roller skates. At high speed I lept up into the tailgate, soundly slamming into the cabin. That one I injured myself.

I've done alot of crazy things for fun. :X Sometimes i'm lucky, sometimes i'm not.[/color]
Posted
When My sister and I decided to find out if I could catch the contents of a glass of milk in my mouth when she flung it out of the cup...stupid mistake! It got all over my face and hair, and the kitchen cabinents and floor v_v...luckily our parents weren't home...i had to wash my hair (who wants sour milk in their hair...eww) while my sister cleaned up the mess in the kitchen...my parents still haven't found out to this day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...