Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Wow, this was a bit early >>;;;. But it is none the less joyful! This is great news that Lady M is now a mom. But I really thought it would be umm, Not so soon. But still, I can't believe your a mom so soon Oo;;;. And James, don't make me get the tranquilizers.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=002E55]Congratulations to Lady M! Heheh. Glad to hear that everything is good, especially with such a premature birth. (well, it seems very premature to me, anyway O_o; )

All the best to Lady M and the new born. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]damn and I thought my neice was small when she was born premature.

I'm glad he's doing well. A baby named after me should be doing great lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Actually, he's good for a premature baby. My friend's baby had severe complications at birth, but is now doing alright. Any baby named after you, would have some stigmata attatched to his name, did he know you. :p But I'm glad he's healthy. Which is incredible, considering just how early he is.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=sky blues]well, if he had shown up when planned, he would have been born two days after my birthday...*sighs* o well. I'm very happy that they are both healthy and unitl Deb gets back from the hospital, Sarah could you please tell her we all send our congradualtions? I am glad that the baby and her are both fine, and i think its a miracle that he's okay...hmm the miracle baby...nice ring to it...


With joy,
Alex[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]This is Deb. I probably wouldn't have gotten Sarah to post if I knew how it was all going to turn out.

My son died in my arms on July 3, at 6:45 p.m. I will probably not be back on here for a long time. [/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]****. That's just.

.. Damn it God.

Deb, take care of yourself. I'm sorry, I dunno if that means anything to you- but I really am from the bottom of my heart.

This world is so ******...[/color]
Posted
Omg....i am not kidding...that almost made me cry. My heart sunk...i was just scrolling down the congrats and then i read your post...live is so fucked up! I am so sorry, even though it wont mean much coming from me...sorry.
Posted
Now thats a kick in the ***. Here we have someone who actually [i]wants[/i] a baby, and it dies... That honestly made my heart sink, Lady M.

I'm so sorry...
Posted
[color=indigo]Deb, I am so very sorry. I know how important Christophe was to you...I don't know what else to say...

Take care of yourself...I send you all of my love and prayers...

~Charlie[/color]
Posted
[size=1]... ****.

This world... god damn it sucks. Nothing is ever how anyone wants it to be... We never want to admit it, but that seems to be just how it is. We cannot help but be slapped in the face when something like this happens.

I am terribly sorry to hear about the death of [strike]your child[/strike] Christophe Jon Michael.

Take care.[/size]
Posted
Hi, everyone. This is Deborah's Mom. She wanted me to let everybody know what's happened with her baby, Christophe Jon Michael. He was born July 2nd and was 8 and 3/4 inches long and one pound seven ounces. Christophe was the cutest baby ever and very precious to us. It was amazing that someone so tiny could have such a powerful and profound impact on all of us who knew him. He was tiny but had perfect little hands and feet and everything. We had him with us for just over a day. But as often happens with very premature babies, he passed away the night of July 3rd. We wish very much that he was still with us. Deborah is not feeling well, so she will probably be away for a while, but she will write when she feels better.
Posted
OMG! I just now peeked back in on this thread! Deb, extremely sorry and I extend my deepest sympathies to you. I am very very sorry for this tradgedy you are going through. Again I send you my deepest sympathies.

Deepest sympathies

Domon.
Posted
I could never express what I want to.

Just know I feel absolutly horrible and hope that you can cope with this for now.

I honestly believe your child is in a better place.

I just wish I could see you in person to talk about this, and try my best to comfort you... but that is for your family and friends to do.

Im sure they are doing so, and for that, I thank them.

There are many of us here at the boards that care very much, so please know we send our deepest regards.

I just dont know what to say...

I will pray for you and your family.
Posted
CURSE ME FOR NOT READING THE WHOLE THREAD!!!! This entire post is now an edit.

Deborah. I am so sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to him. I have no idea what to say. To bad I can't be there to comfort you.

You know how to get in touch with me. If you need me, I'll call back if i'm not at my house, I swear to you. On the name of the McKenzie Clan. You know i'm here. :bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...