OtakuBoards

The Dragon Campaign

Squall

The wind bellowed with explosions and screams. A city, wrapped with clouds was under seige. Chaos filled the air as Dragoons met with winglies in the clashing of bone and sinue. A dragoon ripped across the skys as he hacked through a wingly with his spear. The same dragoon was electrified by a powerball as he plumeted towards the earth. A mighty dragon shot a black beam and a tower exploded and plumeted. Blood painted the walls as the ground below was painted by corpses.

[color=red]THE DRAGON CAMPAIGN[/color]

One of the towers near by had been taken over by dragoons and was now being used as refuge for the injured. A figure sat in the corner, his leg in bandeges. His short, black hair cast a shadow over his face and onto his (white or green, whichevever one's wind) armor. A large sword was grasped tightly in his hand. A dragoon in red armor walked over to him. "Ryden..." the figure didn't stir. "RYDEN!!" the figure looked up at the Dragoon "What?" The red dragoon grinned "Glad to see your awake. We've been assigned to guard the bottom of this tower. Winglies want it bad to take out the entire tower. Can you walk?" With a flap of his wings, Ryden lifted himself onto his good toe " I can fly but it doesn't matter. You and me alone can't defend that sector. Half the winglies here will be in our hair fighting for the tower foundation." The red dragoon grabbed Ryden's arm and flew towards the bottom. "Theres another guy down there and if you got any better ideas, please feel free to enlighten me!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far away from the attacked town a man around the age of 20 layed in a hammoch(sp?), resting peacefuly with his pike up agaist a tree.:sleep: He had long, blue green, spikey hair and a slighly long ponytail. His cloths consisted of a button shirt with yellow patterns on the sleves. The shirt was open, exposing his chest; on that was a light blue tattoo of a large circle with triangles lined on the perimeter of it. His pants looked like his shirt. Red sneaker-type shoes with fire patterns were right next to the hammoch. The man suddenly awoke hearing an explosion.:therock: He stood up, put his shoes on, and grabbed his pike.
"What was that?" He held the pike in both hands tighly.
"Dragoons...." an angry expression apeared on his face. He placed the butt of the pike in the ground and closed his eyes. Starting in a soft voice and ending in a strong one he said the chant of the Wings of Hope.
"I call upon the powers of light, to give me the chance and will to fight. I must borrow your powers. I [b]must[/b] take flight!" After having said that he lifted off the groud and sped towards the destroyed city. Ariving there he landed on the ground near the towar.
"No... what happened..."
He looked at his pike, encripted on it was [i]Xaru[/i]. Xaru floated off the ground and flew near the top of the towar. Flying through the window, he saw a dragoon. The dragoon turned around as he heard the noise but before he could fully see his foe, Xaru bashed him over the heads with the flat side of his pike. The dragoon fell to the ground, unconscience. Xaru made his way down the hall. He saw two dragoons. They were talking about war tactics. Xaru looked around for a place to hide. The dragoons turned and looked in his direction, but he wasn't there. Xaru was holing on to a bar, in a shadowy part of the celing. The dragoons walked casualy under him. After they were gone, he dropped down and continued to run down the hallway. He came to a coner and peeked around it. Xaru saw two dragoons, one was sitting down sleeping and one was shouting "Ryden!" He saw Ryden wake up and heard a conversation about the Winglies. He stealhly followed them in the air. After they were near the other dragoon. Xaru hid behind a piece of rubble. He whispers to himself
"Are one of those the leader? I better keep an eye on them." He peeks out from behind the rubble and watches them.

(( I hope that was a good enough entrance x.x; ))

great entrance but first, toure a human, right? humans are dragoons. just saying cause it seemed like you approached as an enemy, unless your a renegade. and second, both winglies and dragoons have wings, so they can both already fly. If wings of hope maybe were to make him fly faster...

Ryden and the red ragoon cautiosly hovered near the base of the tower. The other dragoon who was assigned there earlier, nervusly darted one way and another. "so, what are we dealing with?" Ryden asked his companion. " Well, we got everything." Ryden stared in disbelif "everything?" the companion grinned "yeah, everything thats expandable." Ryden sighed, it wasnt uncommon for the emporer to just set loose a small force like this into a city like Levobothanum, the first city of slavery. 'Like sending a pack of bees into a hornet's nest' thought Ryden. Xaru peeked over the top of the pile and accidently shifted the derbis. The red dragoon looked over. "hmm?" Ryden looked at the red dragoon. "what is it?" The red dragoon cautiosly moved closer to the derbis " there's someting in there." Ryden Raised his sword high "how 'bout we explore the mysteries of the rock later." The red dragoon turned back "why?" Ryden nodded to a large group of winglies, charging the tower. "CAUSE WE GOT COMPANY!!"

A little ways away, another Dragoon was fighting for her life. Her blonde hair was in strings and hung over her dirty and bloody face. She wore a white shirt, almost totally in shreds. However, many of the tears in the shirt were hidden by her chest armor. She also wore a pair of torn and dirty jeans. Her armor and wings were a golden-yellow color. Her name was Hoshi, the Star of the Lightning. She was protecting a building full of innocent civilians as she screamed at them to evacuate. Hoshi had never fought agains Winglies, but now the time had come. She brandished her whip at the group of mystical creatures.

"C'mon!! Come and get me!!" Hoshi's voice was full of fear. They could sense it. They charged unmercifully. Hoshi batted a few away using her whip, but they just kept coming. There were too many!

"Time to bring out the heavy artillery!! THUNDER!!!" A few Winglies fell to the ground below, unconscious or stunned. The rest kept attacking, slashing at Hoshi's arms and legs. She could barely stay in the air, hurting and bleeding. The Winglies suddenly gathered together and with one final push, they emitted something of a white light and blasted Hoshi. She went careening across the sky. Everything was muffled, but she could hear a voice yelling.

"CAUSE WE GOT COMPANY!!"

*Oh no... I've drawn them to someone else. Whoever you are... forgive me...* Hoshi crashed into the tower and lay still.

close. they look like humans accept the have these weird blue wings on their back that look more like odd jetpacks. I'll find a pic for ya soon.
here
[img]http://www.avalancheonline.com/images/LoD/+lodpic35.jpg[/img]

A plume of dust rose from where Hoshi had crashed. The winglies came in hard and pushed Ryden's skill to the test as he tore through them. He shot back and rose his blade high. The tip glew a bright white as he brought it down "WIND SLASH" a golden sliver tore through a section of winglies, only to be replaced by more. The red dragoon backed up beside Ryden "this is unreal! We have to retreat!" Ryden charged forward and stabbed a wingly through the gut. " THEY...WILL NOT...TAKE THE TOWER!" The nervus Dragoon from before was now cowering behind the tower. "you!" Ryden pointed at him as he locked blades with a wingly "that tower over their is ours too. Protect with your life or I'll personally drive my sword right up your-" Ryden was unable to complete his sentence, for a wingly much required his attention. The dragoon looked at the chaos this tower was facing, and then the serenity the other tower was gifted with. He looked at Ryden as if he were a blessing from god and scurried over. A moment later, the same Dragoon rushed into the tower that Ryden was protecting with something slumped over his back. Ryden was furious "COWARD!" he yelled as he summoned a malestrom into the center of the winglies.

Hoshi drifted through what seemed to be something of a dream world. She was surrounded by many Winglies, but they didn't seem to notice her. Suddenly, a woman with blonde hair and wings just like Hoshi's drifted towards her. It required all the energy Hoshi had just to move towards the woman.

"Mom....?" Hoshi whispered. The woman nodded then disappeared into millions of tiny yellow lights. They entered Hoshi, making her feel stronger. She noticed three figures near her, fighting Winglies. She could feel words coming to her lips. For some reason, she wanted desperately to save them.

"CURSE OF THOR!!!" Lightning hit the ground all around her. She outstretched her arms and directed the lightning. It hit almost all the Winglies, rendering them harmless, but only around three remained. Hoshi could feel her body getting heavy again. She suddenly realized she was flying towards her body, covered in blood and rubble. Her soul and body rejoined.

Ryden was dumbfounded. A small foice, a lot of thunder, and now three winglies were left terrified ni the place of an entire armada. Ryden leaned over to the Red dragoon (who was dumbfounded as well) "that you?"

(( I don't know what I was thinking. Xaru is a Traitor, then. I wanted to be agaist the Dragoons. x.x; >.>; ))

Xaru jumped out and said another chant.
"In all the might and powers of the sky, send these foes flying high" In a sweep of his pike many dragoons lifted high into the air and crashed into the towar. Xaru sped over to the winglies' battle. He started twirling around and slashing at every dragoon he saw. Many of them dropped to the ground, mortally wounded. Xaru jumped up into the air towards Ryden. He slashed his pike at his head but Ryden dodged. ((I hope you don't have a problem with me making you [i]not[/i] getting hit x.x;)) He hit the ground and skidded 180 degrees facing the red dragoon and Ryden.
"How did I miss that? He wont be so lucky next time. Slower foes and faster mind, give me the powers of hypertime." All of the Winglies started to get faster. Xaru hates dragoons and can't stand the fact that he is one. He works for the Winglies. ((Happy? Lol.)) He looks at Ryden, ready for another attack, but this time it will be almost impossilbe to dodge. He kicks off the ground and heads at Ryden. Xaru raises his pike ready to strike down Ryden. The red dragoon hits Xaru in the face with the flat side of his blade. He falls to the ground, unconsciece.

Xaru stands and readies himself for another attack. until he feels a strong wind pick up around him. he looks behind him to see another dragoon. a man in teal armor and a long white staff. Xaru turned his attention to the new warrior and rushed him. as he got within feet from the man the wind picked up.

???: a dragoon can't fly if the wind won't let him. HURICANE FORCE!

the wind shot out and blew the enemy dragoon into another winglie. the warrior walked over to Ryden and the others.

Ryden: glad you could make it Aorashi.

Aorashi: sorry i'm late. got stuck in traffic.

(( Hey, you didn't let me get knocked unconsciece. You saved me! :) ))

Xaru gets up and dusts himself off. He helps up the winglie that was knocked over. He turns to the new warrior, the Red dragoon, and Ryden.
"Do you know who I am? I am the commander of the winglie army. I hate dragoons. My parents had to be filthy dragoons. Well, anyway. AMBUSH!" A mass of winglies jump out from behind builings. they surround the 3 warriors while the other winglies hold the other dragoons off. They all just stand there wathcing the 3.
"I understand that the three of you are highly ranked. It would help so much to just elimminate you. But I think I would like to do that myself." He steps forward into the large circle.
"It is now time to prepare for the worst, iI now choose to use my muscle burst!" Xaru's muscles get larger improving his speed and strenght.
"Which one of you would like to fight me first? How about I choose. I pick you." He points his pike at Aorashi.
"Or... are you to afraid to fight me? Haha" He gets himself into a fighing positon, ready to take any attack they can throw at him.
"I was on vacation.... and your army ruins it. Fight now!"

--are you gonna let the winglies have dragoons to?--

somewhere eles in the fight a 18 year old girl(winglie)with silver/light blue hair hang'n in a pony tail named Marie fly'n tries to fight off a dragoon(no one who is in the game)

::misses a hit from a dragoon::argh!!!::uses her mace to get the dragoon out of the sky::ya! i told you you where gonna die!::looks at the dragoon as it turns back into a human::winglies will rule the world!!!::sees the human's dragoon spirit fall and grabs it::hmm this just might be worth something...huh?ahh!::gets hit to the ground by another dragoon but jumps back up to the air::hey!!it's not very nice to hit a lady!::hits it and flys off::hmm isn't there any fun?::sees the mass of winglies::hmmmm i think i found some::goes over::

Xaru was still looking at Aorashi but he spoke to the girl.
"Hello, I assume you know who I am.... Wait you seem as if you don't. My name is Xaru, commander of the winglie army. But I don't know if you are in my squad. Can you fight? Well, it doesn't matter. I'll take on all three!" Xaru's muscles were still large from the muscle burst. He runs at Aorashi. Slahing at him, then he plants his pike in the ground and swing around it, kicking him in the face. Xaru leaps into the air and brings the wooden part of his pike into Aorashi's head.
"Hmph, I'm bored. All units, attack." His voice seemed like he was very bored. The winglies all ran at the three, one of them badly injured. They started attacking, but it was very easy to attack a large group of winglies. Xaru walked over to the girl.
"As I said before, my name is Xaru, I am a dragoon, but I belive in the way of winglies. I am the commander of the winglie army. What is your name? I havn't seen you around." He thrusts his pike into the chest of a dragoon behind the girl.

Hoshi winced, a pain in her chest. Slowly but surely, she was able to open her eyes. She was in the fifth floor of the tower. She coughed, spitting blood. She was injured, badly. She had to find some kind of shelter before some Winglies decided to attack her. She managed to get her arms working and managed to drag herself over into the center of the room. The pain in her chest was beginning to bother her, as if something was eating her. Hoshi rose into the air and flew over to the hole in the tower she had made. Below, three dragoons were duking it out with around eight or nine Winglies. A dragoon and a female Winglie stood by watching. The dragoon had his pike in the chest of a dragoon. Hoshi felt like she was going to be sick. The dragoon on the ground was her next door neighbor. The last time she had seen him, he had run off to fight the Winglies, telling Hoshi to stay behind. Now, he had a pike in his chest. Hoshi felt angry tears coming to her. She lowered herself to her knees.

"I promise you, I will avenge your death. Even if I die trying." The floor below her cracked. The entire 5th floor of the tower was collapsing. A large rock fell on Hoshi and dragged her down to the ground. Before she hit the ground, the rock fell away, Hoshi still hit the ground with a tremendous crash. Winglies and Dragoons alike turned to stare at her. Hoshi managed to stand on her feet.

"Who the heck are you?" Xaru drew his pike out of the Dragoon and pointed it at her. The sight of her friend's blood only enraged Hoshi more.

"You-! You killed him!!!"

"So what? He was a disgraceful Dragoon! Much like yourself. Have you come to die?"

"I command YOU to draw back your troops now, lest you suffer the wrath of Hoshi, the Star of the Lightning!"

"Right right. Just make this easy and hold still. It looks like I could kill you with a feather."

Hoshi outstretched her arms to the sky, then called out, "THUNDER!!!" Electricity poured from the sky, hitting several Winglies, Xaru, and Marie. It stunned most of the Winglies, but Marie and Xaru didn't get the full brunt of the attack. Marie cried out in shock and pain.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Xaru yelled at Hoshi, who stood perfectly placid in front of him, eyes icy.

"How dare you? How dare you attack our town? How dare you kill so many with impunity?!"

"I will kill you, you impudent Dragoon wench!!"

"Before you do, let me say this. Push me too far, and I'll use a last resort. Look behind you." Xaru did. He saw several winglies either stunned or dead. "I did that. I call it The Curse of Thor. Unfocused, it can knock out large groups. But if I decide to focus it, that might be the last thing you see!"

"So you did the Curse of Thor earlier?!" Ryden exclaimed in suprise. Hoshi nodded. She outstretched her arms towards Xaru.

"You- you couldn't! An attack of that caliber would kill you!"

"I promised to avenge the man behind you, even if it cost me my life. It's a trade-off." Hoshi smirked. "CURSE OF THOR!!!"

It was difficult to explain what happened next. Xaru charged forth and swiped Hoshi across the chest with his pike, leaving a deep gash. He went in for another attack.

"SHELL!!!" Hoshi yelled, panic infiltrating her voice. She turned to Ryden, "I-! I can't do it! Curse of Thor isn't working!!" The cut along her chest was deep. She sunk to her knees. Xaru walked calmly to Hoshi. He rapped the air above her twice with his pike. Lightning electricity crackled both times. Hoshi smirked at him, leaning against her shell, still bleeding.

"Keep fighting... guys..." Hoshi's eyelids drooped, "For me..." Hoshi's wings disappeared and she slumped in her shell, unconscious.

"Damn!" Exclaimed Ryden as he flew towards Xaru and the unconcious Hoshi. "Eat THIS!" he yelled as he slashed at Xaru. With his increased speed, it was easy for Xaru to dodge the attack. Xaru grinned. Xaru thought to take advantage in Rydens moment of inbalence, but Ryden put his hand right in his face. A moment of suprise was followed by a Gust flowing from his hand, into Xaru's face. Xaru flew back and Ryden was left to deal with Hoshi. He had to get her to the medi tower fast but... Ryden reached closer and a surge of electricity knocked him back. 'darn!! what do I do know?' he thought. He saw as Xaru was recovering. he cast a speed of wind on himself and charged at Xaru. 'well,' he thought 'here's one thing I can do!'

(( Nice impersinations XD ))

Xaru looked down at Hoshi. He turned away leaving Hoshi alone. HE felt sorry for her.
"I'll take on the whole army myself!"
He planted the butt of his pike in the ground, made tight fists, and started screaming. A large tornado engulfed all the soldiers, Winglies, and dragoons alike. The Winglies were able to take flight after they were tossed around by the torando, but the dragoons had crumpled wings. They all fell to the ground. Xaru looked around with a smirk on his face.
"Come on! Is that all you got?! Bring your best soldiers. The winglies will defeet you!"
All the other Winglies shouted.
"Yeah!"
A large sword swooped by Xaru's head, cutting a few hairs off.He looked surprised. He turned and looked at the foe that attacked. It was Ryden.
"You... you dare challenge the supreme ruller of the sky?!"
Xaru hit him in the side with the pike, not the sharp part. He then kicked him up in the air.
"Bring it on!"

(( ::Falls on the ground, cackleing insanly:: ))

Hoshi's eyes fluttered open. She saw Xaru deliberately turn away from her. Then, the attack started. Her shell protected her, but only because of her will. She saw Ryden attack Xaru, and Xaru began beating up on Ryden.

"S-stop... stop it..." She managed to utter the words to Xaru. He stared at her, "Please... if you feel sorry for me... please stop... Don't- don't kill him..." Hoshi realized that the only hope of victory for the dragoons was if they all retreated to regroup. Hoshi's pleading eyes burrowed into Xaru and he stared back at her, deciding what to do.

Hang on, what did you mean (( Nice impersinations XD ))?
----------------
Ryden could'nt belive it. He had never yeilded to anyone man in his life, and yet here he was at the mercy... of a fellow dragoon even. Why though? Why would Xaru betray the dragoons? Ryden looked around at the humans on the ground, being dive bombed by countless winglies. Levobothanum still stood tall. Even now as he fought to destroy it, Levobothanum continued to enslave the human race. And now a dragoon, a [color=blue]human[/color] fought against him. Why? Why would a man side with his captors. A memory passed through his head. He was impaled on a rock as a figure walked away [color=red] "don't you see? humans need ruling, thats just the way it is. It's the balance of the universe"[/color] the flashback ended, but the pain was'nt coming anymore. He looked to see Xaru puzzled, Ryden himself hung limp by the back of his armor. He clenched his fists tighter and tighter until his palms were bleeding and his hands were shaking. He rose his sword until the hilt was at his head "I... will kill you.' he said first weakly and then louder. "Even if I have to kill myself to do it!"

Marie looked a little puzzled at the man who said he was Xaru.is he was on owr side?he side he was?but her though was removed with a pain in her arm.that stupid dragoon got me good but not that good.with the wave of her mace she side "Mist of light!".she was healed for the time but....she lost thought once more with the sight of another dragoon come'n her way.bring it!!

[COLOR=blue]As Ryden's last sentence rang through the field, a girl in hiding watched and listened carefully, taking in all that was happening. She was young, only 18, who had beautiful honey-brown hair and intense green eyes. She had the perfectly shaped body over which she wore some fur skins. An aura of understanding hung around her, yet there was something else also, unmeasurable strength and confidence. It was that aura and her fighting skills that had made her a respected figure in her people. And her people knew her as Zo, twin sister of Marie, Daughter of the Chief, Lead General of the second Winglie Army, and The Chosen daughter of Night.

Zo sighed, Why did the older generation have to enslave the human race? Why did her friends and her generation have to fight for thier father's cause?. In Zo's mind only one solitary thought seemed unconfused and right in her mind, All races in the world should be free to govern themselves according to their own desire. Sadly she got to her feet and stood supported by her double-sided ax, which she made with her own hands. When she was little she had wanted to be a metalsmith and carpenter so she had learned both trades well.
Half of Zo's heart wanted to join the Dragoons and fight for their cause. But the other half told her to help her people and help lead them to the end of an era, but the beginning of a new. Because it didn't matter if they won or lost it would still be a significant part in the world's future.
Suddenly a glowing red-brown stone/crystal fell beside her feet, snapping her out off her thoughts. Zo looked around then bent to pick it up, it was surprisingly bright and warm to the touch, and as soon as Zo touched it she felt totally at peace. Not wanting to lose it like it's former owner, she stowed it away in her pouch which she securely knotted before taking flight. Once in the air she flew around the outskirts of battle not really wanting to get in the middle of it, but that seemed impossible for a dragoon immediately came after her as she flew around.

"Go away I don't want to hurt or fight you." Zo yelled at him. He glanced over her then yelled back,

"Then this will be a quick fight and I am afraid you will lose, winglie." With that he charged. Zo dodged easily, as he sped by she hit him in the head with the blunt end of her ax just hard enough to render him unconcious for a few hours. He began to fall towards the ground, not wanting him to die from the hundred foot drop she caught him and flew him gently to the ground. Laying the dragoon on the ground where she made she he weren't any rocks. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear,

"Sorry, but you gave me little choice." Then she took flight once more, hoping to go unnoticed. Hope wasn't enough the first dragoon soon had seven other laying beside him. Zo wiped away a tear as another dragoon's voice challenged her to a fight....

Hope that was a good enough post, it was kind of hard starting in the middle of an battle.
By the way I don't want anyone turning me to the good side just yet, I will turn when I feel like it.

:D Tas[/COLOR]

Xaru Walked to Ryden with pike in hand.

Xaru: see, you are weak.

Aorashi: you underestamate us no more.

the white haired warrior spun his long staff faster and faster. until it became almost one circle.

Aorashi: TORNADO DRILL!

a tornado came out of the spinning staff and the tip hit Xaru and broke his chest armor. Xaru flew into a rubled building and barely stood.

Aorashi: you wanted to fight me dragoon. come on trator! finish what you started!

Xaru rushed Aorashi and the two began exchangeing blows. Aorashi was able to dodge the pointed end of Xaru's pike, but only to feel the blunt end fall across his face. Aorashi stuch his staff into the ground and vaulted into the air. he spun his staff around the brought it down hard over Xaru. the blow kocked the dragoon back, but he still had some fight in him.

Aorashi: begone trator! WIND CUTTER!

aorashi spun his staff then broguth it up hard and stopped it. the force of the staff shot a gust of wind that sliced Xaru's right arm. the dragoon droped his pike, but picked it back up with his other hand.

Xaru: you got lucky dragoons. my forces will be back. you may have won this duel but we shall when this war.

Xaru flew off with his winglie armie, and Aorashi fell to the ground.

Aorashi: well, that was a plesent ordeal.

Ryden was attending to the wonded dragoon while the red armored one came to see Aorashi.

Red dragoon: not bad Aorashi.

Aorashi: yeah, but not good enough, i got lucky. if he hadn't of fought with Hoshi and Ryden first i probally would have ended up like them.

Ryden: anyways, this gives us time to regroup and fix are selves up.

the group went to the medic tower where they were treated for the wounds and discused what was going on.

kills the dragoon that challenged her..hmmm no challenge.as she flys off to kill some more people she sees Zo still not kill'n humans and flys down to her.
Zo what sre you do'n?your need to kill the stupid humans to keep them alive!
but..i don't think....,said Zo
puts her mace up.then i'll take care of them!"Fallen ray of light".as the humans are killed in the ray she sees Zo cry and gets down to her.come on you need to save your kind not the others!
how could you?how could you kill if you didn't have to?
it's easy you have to hate to other kind.grabs Zo's arm.come on we need more winglies.starts to fly off but get hit by a dragoon and lets go of Zo.

Ryden sat in the corner, the same corner he was in when this all started. "Today, Levobothanum was liberated and many prisioners have been set free. Many lives have been taken for this victory, and we have seen the face of a traitor. We were lucky today as the traitor obviously put his wounds before his forces. Without his knowledge he abandoned a battle that was chanced in his favor. And of course, thanks goes to Aorashi for the final push." Aorashi smiled and gave a small wave. "Emporer Diaz gives us special thanks." The entire room was in an uproar. Ryden got up and walked outside 'this isn't it. He didn't retreat because he was loosing. There's something we don't know.' he could still remember the last moment before Xaru had left. Hoshi was pleading for Ryden's life, which ended up being saved by Aorashi. Only half the dragoons were able to fly after Xaru's attack and those who couldn't fought for their lives on foot against the bombarding winglies. His life was saved more than once. He felt pitifully weak, more now than ever, like a small, helpless child. The red dragoon from before walked out, bandaged from head to toe. "I'm leaving for Algis tomorrow to fight along side Rose again." he said. Ryden chuckled "like that? you look more like a mummy." They both laughed. "I could care less. I can still fight and thats where I'm going." he walked inside "I'm going to go clear it with the general." Ryden smiled and nodded as he started to leave. "And Zeig!" Zeig turned "good job out there." Zeig smiled and walked inside. Ryden Turned back to the battle feild to look over the small groups of dragoons that were taking out the small resistances and saw the hole that Hoshi had made. Hoshi had saved him twice, if not three times. She had been rushed into emergency hours ago and has yet to come out.

Xaru, now getting dragged through the air by a couple of winglies looked back at where the battle was.
"I'll be back. Get off, I can fly fine."
Xaru flew with the remaining troops. They all started to fly faster. When they reached the millitarty base Xaru sat down and looked at a map.
"We will divise a head on attack. I will be in the frontlines." Xaru handed the map with scetches on it to the ruler of the winglies.
Bast (Ruler): "Yes, I see. If we take out this army, it would do great in our efforts. You may leave as soon as ready"
That night Xaru lay in his bed, not asleep. His mind was too busy to go to sleep, but his eyes were weary.
"I will destroy the Dragoons!"
He was still holding his pike, even while he was in bed, incase of an attack. It stated to glow.... Xaru felt as iff he were back to full health.
"What is this???" A smirk apeared on his face.
"I will leave... tommorow morning."
Xaru fell asleep. The next morning all the troops were ready out side. Xaru walked in front of them, then turned to face them.
"We leave.... now,"
Xaru lifted off the ground with the pike in his head to another dragoon city, which was now a base. When they arived there Xaru steped infront of the ready army.
"We have come to take over this base... Surender now, or prepare to die."
Commander of dragoons: "Attack!"
"Fool!"
Xaru kicked off the ground slashing at every dragoon he found. He took out eleven in his first attack. He started twirling around n a circle with his pike extended, mortaly wounding seventeen. Xaru contnued slashing at them. Not many were left. All of the sudden and arrow shot right at Xaru's head. He moved to the right and it shot a winglie in the heart.
"Is that all you got?"
Xaru jumped up and sliced off the commander's head. The winglies finished off the rest of the dragoons.
"Now we wait."
Winglie: "For what?"
"For reinforcements."
Winglie: "Ours?"
"No, more dragoons."

Marie had lost her sister in the fight but knew she was alive. She had been follow'n the tropes that she wasn't really a part of. She had came on her own will, and against her mothers, but as long as no one cared who fought against the dragoons it didn't really matter. She had killed a least 7 dragoons in the last battle and now is wait'n for reinforcements.
No one shall kill me even if I'm the last one. She had now been wait'n for an hour with her mace on her shoulders and got very restless. She flew to the front of the tropes in fear of nothing. She stood still in the front ready for anything but also ready for nothing...