OtakuBoards

The Dragon Campaign

Squall

Hoshi trembled and coughed in her sleep. She felt pain all over, but especially in her chest where Xaru had slashed her. She would probably carry that scar for the rest of her life. She finally opened her eyes. She was in the medical center, chest heavily bandaged along with half of her forehead and one eye, both arms and one leg. Smaller bandages covered small cuts on her face. Her clothes were neatly folded and washed on a chair nearby. Hoshi took a drink of water from her nightstand and tried to get up, gripping her upper arm with the other arm, totally bandaged. She managed to stumble where Ryden was.

"How- how did I get here?"

"We won the battle... for now." She nodded. Xaru and the Winglies would be back, she knew it. A silence pervaded the air for a few moments.

"I'm Hoshi of the Lightning clan." She extended her bandaged hand.

"I know. You gave your name to Xaru." He stood up, "I'm Ryden of the Wind clan. (OOC: erm... that's right... right?? O_o;; Sorry if it isn't...) You seem to have gotten pretty beat up."

Hoshi chuckled, "Eh, yeah. I was ambushed by some Winglies while I was trying to protect an apartment complex." Ryden raised his eyebrows. "I'm really not that good a fighter." Hoshi finally made her point. "Would you... would you train me, so I can actually fight? That last battle was my first...." Hoshi turned her eyes to the floor. She hadn't been able to help everyone when they had needed her most. She would be suprised if Ryden called her a hopeless case.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, wind clan sounds right.
-------------
Ryden nodded. "My pride wouldn't let me say no. I owe you my life as do many others. It's the least I could do. But right now you should rest. There are many other people who want to thank you." Hoshi looked back up and smiled. Ryden walked out and sighed. 'We didn't win. Xaru retreated for a reason but... what?' Ryden couldn't get Xaru off his mind 'Xaru, when we fight again I will make you tell me from the flat of your back...'

OOC: sorry i didnt show earlier

"sorry am I too late to join?" said a short figure with black hair and a spear on his back.

"Late for what?" said Ryden

"Late for the battle, where are those damned winglies." the short man said clenching his fists

"Heh, your late the battle was yesterday, (OOC: am i right?)well if you want to join this squad... Sure." Ryden said looking at the others making sure if its okay with them. Looking at each high officer they all nodded yes."

"WHAT! Yesterday! $#*@, well, my name is Hiei."

Apology accepted and we really didn't set when the battle was so your probably accurate. BTW now would be a good time to mention that there are still some charicterswho havent posted and they're gonna want to post quickly
---------------

Whoosh....bang! "Bullseye....I just keep getting better and better!"
Thesus was a young man with a brilliant eye, he was only 5'5 in height but he was a tough compeditor to anyone in his way. No one could ever change his mind about anything and with his long blue spiky hair he didn't look like he wanted trouble. He was not a dragoon at this point in time, but his father had died being one so he wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father...

Thesus was very well trained in the arts of fighting and he sparred about three times a day, his crossbow was a perfect weapon for his fast rat like hands and his aim was undoubtably the best in his whole area.

He had heard about all the trouble caused lately in the near by city and he desperatley wanted to go out and fight but he promised his mother that he would only endure battle after being accepted to help the dragoons...

Ummm, I just want to clarify one thing, are the dragoons a force or some sort of "things", because if that is so then I change it too: Thesus is a human wanting to help the dragoons. And his dad was one, so his mother is human. Cross-breeding if you get my drift!

Xaru sits in the destroyed camp, still waiting for reinforcements.
"They should be here by now. I'm getting weary of waiting."
Winglie: "Maybe they surrendered."
"I don't care. I must take out all remaning generals!"
With that word said, Xaru took off the ground and headed to the camp where Ryden, Aorashi, and others were.
"I will kill them all!"
A winglie started to lift off the ground and fly after him but another grabbed his ankle.
Winglie: "He wants to go alone, let him."
Xaru lands on the edge of the tower they were fighting at before.
He looks over the city.
In a quiet voice he says, "Come on fools, fight me."
A second class commander lands behind Xaru.
Winglie: "What are you doing here?"
"When they attack, we ambush."
Winglie: "Just both of us?"
"That's all we need." A smirk apeard on Xaru's face.

OOc: Sorry for my first post taking so long..But my info is in the recruitment section and I won;t immediatly jump into battle!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=teal]After being in a coma for 2 months now. Serena wakes up and looks at the world again with a great sigh of relief. Luckily she kept her memory but her body was still a bit weak from her snooze.

Man: You're very lucky not everyone would've survived a fall like that.

Soon Serena rembered everything. As she flying off home. On her dragon, a winglie attacked her. Unable to defend herself from the attack she fell over 100 feet and landed into a thick bunch of branches and dirt. Although it cushioned her fall she did wind up with a broken arm and a bunch of bruises to boot. She was running from the winglies and was one of the few humans who had ever survived the attack!! Then a flash came into mind. Ragnarok..her dragon...

Serena: Ragnarok, have you seen him?
Man: Who is that.
Serena: My dragon, he's still kinda young but I was flying on him. Do you know if they took him or not!!!
Man: I 'm not sure! I didn't witness the situation, but ther os one thing I must ask you. Does he like sheep?
Serena: Yes he loves them.
Man: Well we've had a few disappear ove the last few weeks and he may be responsible!!
Serena; If he is I will reay you, but as of now I have no money to do so and I must find him quickly and return home but believe I will return the great hospitality and the damage my friend has done!!! But I must be on my way!!

Serena without eating gathered the few items the villager had found and let quickly!!
Almost sunset she set off into the forest calling for her dragon but was soon forced to get something to eat!!!
[I] Ragnarok I hope you're okay[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Zo watched as her sister flew off with that Xaru, she finally knew which side she was supposed to be on. Glancing back at her sister she said,

"Goodbye for now sister, now we part for the first time in our lives, but I have a feeling we will be together again soon."

She turned back to the Dragoons her sister had killed and saw movement, joyous she ran over to them. Three of them were still alive, looking them over she picked the one with the worst condition. She lifted him up and took flight, it was a little harder with so much dead weight, but she carried him without complaint to the building where she had seen Ryden and the others go. The Dragoon's weight was finally too much and Zo had to land just outside of the building. She gently layed the Dragoon on the ground, who had come around in the flight. Sitting down next to him she began to speak,

"What's your name?"

"*cough* Jared"

"Jared hmmm, nice name. Mine is Zo"

With that she picked him up once more his coughing was getting worse and he was bleeding badly. She sighed and once again layed him down she would have to heal him before she went any further. She hadn't wanted to heal before she reached Ryden but she would have to. Un-knotting one of her pouches she whipered words of comfort. Suddenly she found what she was looking for a smooth almost transparent stone it was shaped like teardrop. Jared watched her with a puzzled expression, she smiled and pressed it against his forehead.

"Close your eyes."she said in her deep soothing voice. He closed his eyes obediantly.

"Mother of Creation, Mother of Earth, Mother of Nature, give me the strength to heal." A turqoise light flowed from Zo's fingers to the stone. Jared's wounds healed instantly not leaving any scars, just some red marks that would fade away soon. Zo smiled she was a very accomplished magic user, and had learned from the best in her race. Zo loved all kinds of magic, but, she loved healing spells the best. Jared stood up and looked himself over.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome, I need to find Ryden and talk to him but I'm afriad to go inside. Because I'm afraid your Dragoon buddies will attack. So will you sort of help me."

"Of course, you saved my life."

After that they went inside. Zo walked right behind Jared determined not to look at all the faces staring at her. Once they past that room they headed up the staircase Jared stopping occasionally to ask where Ryden was. It seemed like forever walking up those stairs, until Jared stopped and pointed to a door he was about to walk through it when Ryden walked out. He looked from Jared to Zo then back again, his hand slightly moved toward his sword. Zo not wanting to fight started talking,

"Ummm I'm uh Zo, and I want to join with you and your people. I can help! But I won't fight against my people."

"Then how do you think you can help us?" Ryden asked his hand still on his sword.

"With my powers in healing. And I could teach newer Dragoons some Winglie moves and how to block them. I know my people haven't been exactly nice to you and all. But they are only doing what they think is right, they are only doing what their father's have taught them all their life."

"Well, how do I know you even have healing pow-"

Zo walked past him and looked in a girl was lying in a bed bandaged, it was the same girl that had been on the field.

"I can heal her, if you like. Just like I did him." She pointed at Jared who nodded in her behalf.

"Alright, to make sure heal her." Ryden said pointing at the girl. Zo pulled out her stone and performed the healing. Ryden immediatly walked over to her asked how she was feeling and helped her pull one of the bandages, the wound was gone. Ryden stood up and looked Zo in the eyes.

"Alright, I believe you can heal. But now you must swear that you our on our side."

"I Swear by my life, that I am on the side of the Dragoons and will remain on their side as long as they are on the side of good and right." Ryden nodded that that was good enough.

"Oh! By the way I'm Zo, twin sister of Marie, Daughter of the Chief, Lead General of the second Winglie Army, and Chosen daughter of Night. But don't worry you won't have to say all that, infact please don't. I get so tired of hearing that. All my friends just call me Zo. [/COLOR]

First I'd like to welcome Sweetreyes and Hybird Theory (BTW hybird theory, glad to have you but don't double post, It's against the rules.) Second I'd like to clear up everything with dragoons. Humans transform into dragoons with the help of a dragon spirit. A dragon spirit is found in the body of a dead dragon (they may be found elsewhere, but thats all I know of.) They are little speres, that look like emralds and they are the color of the dragon element. (vessel dragon/dark dragon/black dragon spirit.) I'm guessing that in the dragon campaign after a dragon would die, somebody would come and take the spirit for more soldiers, anybody feel free to add on, go ahead.
-----------------------
Ryden couldn't belive his eyes. After the healing, Zo started to unwrap Hoshi's arm. Her fingers twitched with life. He smiled as they started to unravel her feet. 'She was healed.' the nurse came to help unbandage her. Aorashi and Hiei started to leave "We'll leave you to her work." Ryden walked over to Zo and held out his hand. "I honestly had my doubts. Will you continue to heal for us?" Zo smiled and shook his hand. "Thats what I came to do."

As Hiei and Aoroshi walked away from the building Hiei spat on the ground and said "How can we trust that girl, I mean, her damn sister is a frickin general of the winglies." While saying that his hands where engulfed with flames, and Aoroshi said "How can we trust YOU." when he (and/or she, i dont know) said that Aoroshi glared at Hiei, trying to push his buttons. With a smirk on Hiei's face he answer "Once on the battlefield you can trust me."

Hoshi felt the life returning to her. She had intended to begin walking around sooner, healed or not, but now she was free to train with Ryden.

"Thank you, Zo."

"You're welcome, but... aren't you skeptical of me being a Winglie too?"

Hoshi sighed, "My neighbor, a dragoon, was killed by Xaru, also a dragoon. I don't think this is the time for petty racism. I know I can trust you." Hoshi stood up as best she could, still getting used to the use of her arms and legs. She brushed aside the sleeve of her medical gown. She still had the scar that Xaru gave her. She pulled her sleeve back into place in disgust and changed back into her normal clothes. She motioned to Ryden.

"Come with me." He nodded and began to follow her. They took the south route (away from Xaru) to Hoshi's apartment building, which was now a heap of rubble on the ground. Hoshi drew a sudden, sharp breath.

"Don't worry," Ryden put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure your loved ones got out of there fine." She nodded. Pushing aside some rubble, she found the stairs to the basement. She flicked on the lights. There were around a dozen lightweight transport vehicles, strangely like motorcycles.

"My neighbor used to collect them. I guess... we can use them, if need be. But this space is huge, so we can train here." Hoshi turned to face Ryden. "So, where do we begin?"

Ugh. I blab too much

Ryden unsheathed his sword and raised it diagonally across his face. "Like cunning and wisdom, training and experience are two different things. To cut through all the wise man crud, I favor experience." Hoshi nodded and drew her whip. The two remained still and silent for a sign for the battle to begin. The lights flickered, and they had started. Ryden charged with his sword held high as Hoshi uncoiled the whip and lashed at Ryden's face. It hit dead on, but Ryden didn't stop charging. He plant ed his sword into the ground and brought his elbow into Hoshi's face, but stopped it before it hit her. "I always considered the whip the fast weapon used slow. Use it like a long arm to take things." Ryden jumped back and charged again. Hoshi lashed the whip again, but this time it coiled around Ryden's sword. Ryden stopped and struggled to keep his sword, but then ran towards Hoshi and brought his sword to her neck and stopped. "Learn to dodge attacks. be light on your toes and NEVER anchor yourself." Hoshi uncoiled her whip and jumped back. "How do you know this? Are you trained with the whip?" Ryden scratched his head. "Never held one in my life. I'm just going on what really bugs me when I fight one." They continued this for quite some time, attacking differently and what not. Ryden readied himself again as they stood on opposite sides of the room. "Lets try this again, but this time, I WON'T stop." Hoshi gave a small nod as Ryden charged forward. Hoshi lashed her whip and charged as well. Rden slashed and they stood again on opposite sides of the room once again. They stood silently as Ryden felt something tense around his neck. He turned around to see Hoshi with the whip. He grinned as he uncoiled the whip. "Strange, I thought I cut this." Hoshi grinned back. "Learn to dodge the enemys attacks." A sense of respect was in the air as Ryden sheathed his sword and Hoshi coiled her whip. "You learn fast."

[COLOR=blue] As Serena began her evening hunt she began to worry about Ragnarok. SHe had raised him ever since he was a baby. Although not worried about becoming a dragoon Sernea knew that if he died that she would have the chance to take his crystal. But did she have the heart to do it!
As she looked through the forest she found many berries and roots to eat on but no meat. She sat down and ate her food quickly and drank the little bit of water she had left!!!
Ragnarok.... T
Too tired to get up but too reluctant to sleep in the forest she again rose to her feet and began to trek on. She knew that there was a slim chance of her finding him so she had to hurry home. All of her other family were dragoons, she was the only human left. Her other family had either found dead dragons or killed them in order to take their crystals. She had no such luck until the day she found Ragnarok's egg. SHe tiredlessly cared for it until one day it hatched. Her family ranted in a rage when she said she couldnt kill him. But soon realized why. Serena was like a mother to Ragnarok and as he grew they became friends. She couldnt kill him, so they became partners and they always fought togehter.
All of her memories played through her mind as she walked through the forest. Her mom and dad. She hoped they were fine. But she would have to make her way slowly to their city.
Little did Serena know was that she was strolling into the middle of a battle!!!!![/COLOR]

After having that intense conversation with Aoroshi, Hiei walked into the forest and left him. As he kept walking through the forest he saw a fox chasing a rabbit, he soon knew that the fox was trying to eat the innocent rabbit. But he did not care, for it was not his affair that one animal dies as the other eats it to survive. He told himself it was the way of the world, even though he did not like it. While pondering on that question Hiei sat on a rock, and something struck his mind, we asked himself who would be the rabbit and who will be the fox in this war. He told himself to forget it and told himself that the question will be answered in the end. Once he got up he heard a noise, Hiei held on hand on the spear on his back he looked over to the end of the forest to see two winglies looking over the city Hiei was at. He thought it was the perfect chance to suprise the winglies so he attack with his best move. "Die you winglie bastards!!!" The winglies looked over to see Hiei holding his fist with black flames over it, one of them looked scared another was smirking. Hiei saw the smirk on the winglies face and Hiei with rage said "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY! TAKE THIS, JA OU EN SATSU KOKU RYU HA!!!"(Dark dragon flame wave, something like that) With those words a black dragon came out of Hiei's fist, the winglie that was smirking dissapeared into the shadow but the other one was cast into a dark flame by the dragon and was burnt into a crisp. After that Hiei called back the dragon and wondered who the other winglie was.

[COLOR=blue]Zo looked out from a window and watched Ryden and Hoshi train, they were both very good. It had been almost four hours since she had last seen them, and she had healed sixty seven people. The Head Nurse tapped her on the shoulder, startled she turned around, to see five more Dragoons being brought in. Zo gave the nurse a weary but contented smile then walked over to help the nurses put the Dragoons in bed.
Once they were all in bed she pulled out her stone and looked them over. Zo quickly went over to the one who started having convulsions, she held the stone in place as she said the chant,

"Mother of Creation, Mother of Earth, Mother of Nature, give me the strength to heal." She continued to repeat it as the turqoise light lit up the dimly lit room. Her strangely deep voice steadily getting louder as she said over and over again. Suddenly the Dragoon sighed and shook her shoulder, a little startled she stopped the chant and lifted the stone off his forehead. He smiled at her then nodded towards the next bed,

"Thanks, now please help my friend."

Zo nodded and started walking over to the next bed. As she walked she wondered, "Why do I suddenly feel refreashed when a few minutes ago I was almost to tired to heal anymore?" She stopped walking, she had reached the Dragoon. "I must have healed myself along with him, my powers must be growing." Happy she kneeled down beside the Dragoon and placed the rock on his head, when she had a thought, "Maybe if I have him touching another wounded Dragoon I can heal them both fully at the same time."

"Can someone please move the closest bed with a wounded Dragoon over next to this one?" Zo asked outloud. The Dragoon she had just healed moved a bed over.

"Thank you." She said to him. "Now can you make it so that they are touching each other's hands?" He looked a little puzzled but he did as she asked. Zo then closed her eyes and began the chant. Once again turqoise light filled the room and her deep voice hushed all other noises and sounds out. To her utter delight not one but two hands touched her, she stopped abruptly and looked up, both Dragoons were fully healed.

"It worked!" Zo yelled as she jumped to her feet and hugged one of the Dragoons(whoever was closest). A feeling of happiness and content swelled up inside of Zo, healing would go twice as fast now. Plus she wouldn't have to stop and rest every time she got tired she could heal herself while healing another. Running to the one of the last two wounded Dragoons she started pulling one to the other. The three healed Dragoons rushed to help her. When they were together she put their hands together and pulled out the stone.

"While I'm healing these two I want the rest of you to kindly put all the beds in pairs. But, after every five pairs put one bed. Now get to it." She watched a second as they all scrambled to obey her. Then she knelt and performed the healing.
Once the beds were all arranged, the five Dragoons left thanking her as they left. Zo looked around there must be at least a hundred or so beds. Let them come she thought I'll heal every single one.

"But I hope nobody gets hurt in the next ten minutes, because I'm hungry." She said out loud, looking at the nurses.

"If your hungry go to the bottom floor, that is where the bar is."

"Thank you, Does anybody want anything while I'm gone?"

After gathering some volunteers to help carry up the food and drinks she headed downstairs...[/COLOR]

(( I'm a dragoon, buddy. ))

Xaru slowly turned around and looked at Hiei. A the smirk was still on his face. He started to slowly clap.

"That attack would have scratched me. Luckily you hit Ishigami. Is that the limit to your power?"

Xaru starts to laugh. But then he appears behind Hiei.

"Think before you choose to attack someone"

Xaru starts slashing at him making many wounds in his body. After a seconds of doing this he stops.

"A normal dragoon would be dead. Hmm...I hope you don't like hights"

Xaru brakes Hiei's wings and pushes him off the building. He watches him fall to the ground.

"Ooo that had to hurt."

The winglie that had gotten hit by the attack flys back up to the roof.

"Nice dodging."

Winglie: "He didn't even see me move."

A couple of hours pass then, Xaru, who was getting tired of waiting, turned around and jumped off the building. He slowed his decent and crashed in a window of the towar. About 8 dragoons turned, and looked at him. Xaru pointed his pike at them.

"My name is Xaru, commanding officer of the winglie army. The one who has killed over 7000 in this war. Care to let me through?"

Dragoon in the back: "W.. we wont let you through."

Instantly Xaru starts jummping off the walls, thr floor, and the celing at lightning fast speed. He then stands behind them with his pike in a position where he just attacked. 7 of the dragoons drop to the floor. the last stands there trembelling.

"You shouldn't speak for other people. It gets them in trouble."

He stabs the last dragoon in the back and walks down the halway, as if nothing happend.

"Now how do I get an army to come after me? Ah I know!"

He quickly dives through the floor. When at the bottom ground he sicks his pike in the concrete floor. Xaru lifts off the ground and flys in a circle. Flying faster and faster, a wind tunnel starts to appear. The building implodes with him still inside. There was no way for anyone in the building to exscape.

The winglie at the top flys into the air.

"What the?"

He flys off, back to camp. The winglie arives there and tells everyone what happened. They all run outside and fly off into the air. They get into formation and fly slowly to the towar, incase anyone sees them.

A bunch af rubble shifts as Xaru climbs out, laughing evily.

"Now lets see them retaliate agaisnt this act."

OOC: oops mistake sorry

For a while Hiei was unconcious, but after he woke up he tried to stand up but he could not for his legs were broken. So he decided to fly, but his wings were broken. After trying countless times he knew only one other way to get to the city, to ride his demon dragon there. After he summoned the dragon he rode it to the city. Hiei landed on a building and once he was there he called back the dragon and passed out.

Hoshi grinned as she put her whip away. She felt more ready for any attacks that might come her way. "Thank you, Ryden. In our next battle, I'm sure that I'll fight better."

"I'm sure you will too. Is there anything you'd like to go over again?"

"No... but next time, I'll try more physical attacks instead of just my whip. It's more my style." Ryden chuckled as they both left the basement, "Maybe! Maybe we can work our way up to practicing our magic without hurting each other!"

"That-" Ryden froze, staring off into space. Hoshi looked at him curiously, then followed his gaze. She gasped. A building that was only right across the street from her apartment building had imploded.

"There were people in there," Ryden said grimly. Hoshi fell to her knees in shock.

"Wha- How- how did this happen...?!"

"It was no accident, I can tell you that. This reeks of Winglie." Ryden grimaced, "Let's go." Hoshi swallowed her sorrow and followed Ryden, not knowing what was in store for them both.

OOC: Pic of Hoshi!! ^_^ I finally finished it! It's only in B/W, but I think it turned out nicely...

[COLOR=blue]
Serena now closer to home new that she would first have to pass one of the major cities in the area before reaching her home. But before she exited the forest she noticed 3 firgures moving amoungst the trees. A small battle insued as tree figures moved quickly amoung the trees and one lay there for a hours. The figure lying there seemed to be a dragoon. See his body lay there lifeless she didnt know whether to run and help or to leave him be. Not wanting to be discovered she left the man there to rest as she stayed hidden among the trees. After lying there the man was able to rise and rode off towards the city and Serena's home. Noticing the direction she was frozen in fear wondering what was going on.

[I]They are near my home.....
My family, friends....my town...what is going on....[/I]

Hoping that all was okay, she had no choice but to continue off after the dragoon. But who was he is he good or bad and what exaclty was going on????[/COLOR]

Hoshi looked horrified at the building. She saw several Winglies flying around the building, then a dragoon joined them.

"Xaru." Ryden spat. "He did this!" Hoshi just stared, open mouthed at the destruction. Her hands clenched into fists. Her wings spread and she began to walk towards the building.

"What are you doing?!!" Ryden spun her around to face him. "There must be thirteen or fourteen Winglies there, you'll be killed!"

"That's not going to stop me!" She reached the base of the building. She looked up, then filled her lungs, unsteadily, with air. "XARUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" She screamed. The Winglies and Xaru looked down quizzically at her. "YOU HAVE CAUSED MORE BLOODSHED AND PAIN TO INNOCENT BYSTANDERS!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!"

"Stupid female dragoon..." Xaru muttered.

"Should we go an kill her Sir?"

"No." Xaru remembered Hoshi's face as she vowed to kill him for what he'd done to her neighbor. "No, bring her to me."

"At once sir!!" Five winglies began approaching Hoshi. She took a step backward, drawing her whip. She took to the sky to meet the Winglies.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Ryden yelled. He watched as she dodged the attacks of the group. He could see that the Winglies were getting frustrated. Hoshi geared up for a high kick and put one Winglie out of commission.

"It's not working Sir!"

"She must have been stronger than I thought. The rest of you! Go help them!"

Hoshi noticed more coming. She struggled to fight off the original four. Ryden made a move to go and help her.

"No!" He froze. "Go hide..." Hoshi looked at the oncoming Winglies. "I can't beat them all." She shoved him away from the Winglies. "GO!!" Ryden nodded numbly and took off. Hoshi flew into the sky again and continued to fight. One Winglie had separated itself from the battle and began to fire up a blue spell. Hoshi saw it coming, but she couldn't dodge it. She caught the full force of the spell, but nothing seemed to happen. The Winglies all stopped and began to laugh. Hoshi couldn't work her wings anymore. They were shrinking into her back. She could feel herself falling, but then she was scooped up by the Winglies. Four each got her arms and legs while one gripped her long hair. They flew to the top of the demolished building, face to face with Xaru.

"Hmph, I was expecting more than a dragoon wench and one warrior. This is just pathetic." Xaru laughed as Hoshi struggled with fury. "Still want to kill me?"

"More than ever," Hoshi said through her teeth. "Soon, this area will be overrun with dragoons ready to tear you apart!" At this, the entire Winglie force became hysterical with laughter.

"Pl-please!! Stop! You're killing me!" Xaru laughed sarcastically.

"Let's have fun with her Sir! Can we please kill her?!"

"Go ahead! Kill me!! That won't change your fate!" Hoshi's teeth were bared and she was glaring at Xaru. Some of her hair had fallen to her left shoulder. Xaru reached to brush it away. Then he saw it: her scar. He traced it from her shoulder to the breast-plate of her armor. Hoshi recoiled in disgust.

"Don't get any funny ideas, I find you revolting." Xaru spat. His face grew a bit serious, "Where did you get this scar?"

"YOU gave it to me." Hoshi practically yelled.

"How did it heal so quickly?"

"We have a new healer. Zo, a Winglie." Hoshi said the last part with a smirk. There was a buzz around the Winglie force.

"They've taken a winglie captive!"

"Kill her! Kill her and show the dragoons that we'll take our winglie healer back!"

"No, you fools!" Xaru struck the nearest one across the face. "They'll just kill the healer." Somehow, Xaru knew that this healer was no captive. "Take the dragoon wench with us. She can be used as collateral."

"WHAT?!" Hoshi felt herself being pulled away. "No!! No kill me or let me go!" Xaru ignored her.

"Dammit..." Ryden whispered, "They've taken her."

After being passed out for a while he heard a big heard a voice scream "XARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Hiei was startled by the voice, and when he looked over the building he landed on he saw winglies assault a woman that seemed to be doing fine for a while until more and more came and he wanted to help but he was STILL injured and he thought 'We cannot be the rabbits in this war and let winglies and that damned traiter Xaru get away with this' As Hiei kept watching he saw them carry away the dragoon with the whip and see the wings on her shrink from a blue spell of a winglie and he heard the traiter dragoon make jesters to the dragoon now human and she replied "We have a new healer. Zo, a Winglie." Suprised Hiei said "I must get to this winglie Zo so I can fight."

Xaru watched the winglies fly off with Hoshi.

"Where is that winglie?"

Xaru reaached into the rubble if the destroyed towar and pulled out Zo. She was unconcious from the implosion.

"You're comming with me"

He flew off, following the winglies. Arriving at camp, Xaru commanded to throw Hoshi and Zo in a prison cell. For some reason he said to throw them in the same cell. They did so and Xaru followed him. He, personally locked the door and sat on a chair faccing the cell. The wip was right next to him. Hoshi got up and raced to the bars of the cell but then she fell back fealling woosy.

"They are elementally charged.... with poison. The more you try to struggle with them, the higher amout of poison will be directed to your body. Electricity wont work on your part of ecscape. The poison will eliminate the electricity almost instantly. One more thing, the floor, walls, and celing all have the same effect, except if you break them, a gas will be realesed causing instant death to you and your friend."

Hoshi: "Damn you..."

"Yes, yes. Now, I must go find that little friend of yours, Ryden."

Xaru walked off and closed the door. No sooner had a pair of Winglies came in and sat on two chairs starring at the them. Xaru made his way back to the towar that many winglies tried to destroy, but him single handedly demolished it. He walked up behind Ryden and spoke quite loudly to him,

"Surrender and come with me or Hoshi will be executed."

Ryden: "Hoshi..."

"Well, yes or no?"

Marie was sit'n on a rock when she saw her sister, Zo, be'n put in inplosion. Huh? what go'n on and who is that human ?hmmm. she thought for a min. and realized what had happened. no! she didn't she helped the dragoons! now what do I do that won't let her out without the help from-.thought of her home struck her she could get her out but she would have to blow her cover and they might send her back to the Chief her dad. They would send her back she had ran away the start of the war even that she was forbidden to leave and be in the war in the fear of be'n killed, but she know they would have to let her out if they found out she was the Chiefs daughter..but...they would take her away to even if she wanted to fight.... unless. Xaru! would he tell and send me back? no he wouldn't mind. I have to find him!for i am
Marie, twin sister of Zo, Daughter of the Chief, Lead General of the first Winglie Army, and Chosen daughter of Morning...or was.....