OtakuBoards

The Dragon Campaign

Squall

OOC: This little part here gets kinda on the mushy side....SO Just be warned!!
Also this is happening while the above scene is taking place!
[COLOR=teal]

Serena stood back awestruck by the power she just saw. She looke d on at the power Hie cast out but still hadn't seen the true toll it had cast on his body. As the dragon went back into the earth she searched the area for Hie. He laid face down on the ground and no movement came from his body...

[I]Just let this be my last and final attack..... For the sacrifice of my life you will be in pain for all eternity... Even if you live...[/I]

She looked on for a few more moents hoping that what he said was not ture. He didn't rise, he didn't turn over, nothing Hie juat lay there.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!"

Serena quickly ran over to Hiei and turned him over. He just laid ther no movemtn, no life, he looked to be gone.

"No, no Hiei, you stubborn fool. You can go like this."

She picked his body up and placed him on her. He was too heavy for her to move so she stayed there with him. Hiei didn't respond.

"Why did you have to do that, you saw I was able to be trusted and you come in to finish him up. Thats just like you, always flaunting your power. Always showing off, now who's gonna do that Hiei, huh?"

She awaited and answer hoping that somehow he'd respond but he hadn't and so she continued ranting, hoping that somehow she would get through to im.

" I guees you had to show that emotional side,huh. Funny how emotions get the best of you isn't it? Just like they have me, now I cn finally express how I feel, but you're not here to reciprocate. Just great.(scoffs) Well I might as welll say it, won't hurt nothing will it..... Hiei, I...

Before she could finish she felt a presence around her and Hiei and flet it enter his body.She was completely unaware of the offer between Tooya dn Hoshi, but was somehow greatful that is had happened. It seemed at last her wish was coming true. But would Hie be able to fully regain his power after such a use of energy. She could only look on.

[/COLOR]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What is this?" Hiei looked up to see Serena. [I]Am I dead?[/I] Hiei looked over to his left, he saw Hoshi crying and smiling at the same time. Then Hiei looked over to Xaru which was now healing from Hiei's attack.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xaru was laughing like a maniac, "The attack had no effect Hiei! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

[I]No...[/I]

[I]I had healed you Hiei, but... With that I had to heal Xaru... And take away Hoshi's dragon spirit, It was Hoshi's request...[/I]

"Why... Why did you-"

Hoshi put her index finger showing that she wanted Hiei to be quiet, Hiei shed a tear and nodded. Hoshi then pointed at Xaru.

"But I dont have any moves lef-"

[I]Just buy some time[/I]

[I]Who are you?[/I]

[I]Tooya...[/I]

[I]Thank you Tooya[/I]

"Serena... Will you please... Help?"

[COLOR=teal]

Serena looked at Hiei, he had gotten up slowly from her arms and stood over her. She didn't realize if this was a dream of if it was real, but whatever it was she took it.

"So, will you help me?"

Hiei looked down at her and held out his hand for her to take. She looked up and reached her hand out anf took him.

"Of course I will?"

She looked on as Xaru slowly recovered more and more from his attack.

"So what shall we do Hiei?"

He looked at her and then back to Xaru.

"We just have to buy time, nothing fancy or anything, we just need to fight him and give it our all. I know you can, I saw you fighting him and you need to give that effort again, can you do it?"

She nodded and remebered the orb in her pocket. She hadnt yet absorbed the dragoon spirit and wanted to save it for the right time.

"Do you think this will help?"

She pulled the blue orb out of her pocket and showed it to him. He loohed into her face knowing that they had to pull out all stops to keep Xaru occuppied. She knew that it may be time to use this, but wanted to be confident and have her friends behind her as well.[/COLOR]

"Now all we have to do is to save time for Ryden to awake." Serena looked at Hiei, Hiei looked back, "I will protect Ryden will you be able to handle Xaru for a while?"

Serena nodded, "Got it."

Hiei ran over to check on Hoshi, Zo and Ryden. Hiei put his hand on Hoshi's shoulder, Hoshi looked back at Hiei and then at the ground. Hiei smirked and also stared at the ground, "Why didnt you let me die."

Ryden found himself floating in darkness when he came to. 'Where am I know?' He started to turn around, looking for something he could watch, something he could focuss on. He felt as though he was drowning and he needed something to tell him he was still alive. Suddenly the darknes faded and Ryden was hovering above a pile of rocks, surrounded by grassland. In the pile of rocks he saw the kid he was talking to earlier, who he relized was himself. The kid was making some sort of a catipult and readying it to fire. 'I... remember this.' A man on a dragon flew through the air, over the kid's head. The catipult fired, raining burning rocks onto the man. 'That was the green dragon of fog. Prisioner of general Tsutla.' One of the rocks crashed into the dragon and it went down flaming. The kid ran over to the dragon and cut a hole down it's forehead. He reached inside to find a green dragoon spirit. There was a bright flash and the scene faded into darkness. Everything dissapeared and he was floating in darkness once again. Below him was a pale, winged firgure that flew up. It was a girl in a white dress, that looked very much like Hoshi. "Hoshi? What are you doing here? Tell me your not dead!" The girl shook her head, and suddenly Ryden felt himself shooting up. There was a bright flash, and Ryden looked to see that he was back in Gnarwood. "Y'know, if I have to get transported one more time, I'm gona freak." He saw Hoshi look back at him and give a big smile. She opened her mouth to say something, but immediately closed it. "Hoshi." Ryden tried to move his head, but found that he was almost completely immobile. " Hiei looked over. "Your back." Ryden tried to move his head again, but gave up soon after. "Not really. By the way, Hoshi, that dress really didn't suit you. And neither did transparency, come to think of it." Hoshi looked at him in confusion. Hiei looked at Hoshi, and then back at Ryden. "What the hell are you talking about?"
"Skip it, can someone tell me what's been going on?"

Hoshi looked down, unable to see anything or say anything. She tapped Ryden on the shoulder. She pointed to Hiei, then outstretched her arms as if she was performing Hiei's attack.

"Hiei was gearing up to attack Xaru," Zo translanted. Hoshi drew a line across her throat. "But it was going to cost him his life. She searched Ryden's neck and found her mother's dragoon pendant. She held it up and pointed to her and then at Hiei.

"But that's your mom's..." Ryden said in confusion. Hoshi nodded.

"She means that she used her own Dragoon spirit to save my life," Hiei snorted. Ryden looked at Hoshi in shock.

"You're not a dragoon anymore." Hoshi shook her head. "Why aren't you saying anything?!"

"Hoshi's curse can only be nulled by knocking out her senses. She can't speak or see Ryden. I cast a silencing spell on her." Hoshi lowered her head. Ryden sighed, "How do we fix this?"

"The only way would be to go to a VERY powerful mage who can undo this kind of curse. Maybe to the one who gave me the gloves..." Zo sighed.

"Where is this person?"

"On the other side of the continent..." There was silence. Hoshi looked down further.

"It's alright Hoshi. It's- It's not like you asked for this."

"Of course she did. She ran right at Xaru!" Hiei snorted.

"Be quiet Hiei! Have a little compassion for Hoshi's feelings!"

Ryden was looking at Hoshi. She hadn't budged an inch while all of this was going on. "Hoshi." Ryden took her hand. She gasped a little, but realized that it was Ryden. "I'll make sure that you can fight without relying on your eyes. I promise you won't be hurt while you're like this." Hoshi nodded, her hand trembling.

Hiei looked over to see Serena evenly matching Xaru, but Hiei knew that she didnt have the stamina to last much longer than 20 minutes. "We must hurry!" Hiei said while trying to pick up Ryden, "Get up!"

Ryden was a little shaky getting up, but Hiei and Zo slung him over there shoulders. Hiei looked back to see a tear come from Hoshi's eyes. "Hold on," said Hiei giving Zo Ryden, "Don't worry, I wont let him die."

Ryden's entire body tingled, as if one big shiver had spread to every nerve. He nodded to Zo, who carefully backed away. Without her support, Ryden immediately dropped to one knee. He slowly unsheathed his sword and leaned on it to push himself back up. Once on his feet, he swung his sword to the side, bringing up a trail of dust in it's wake. Ryden could feel the weight of his sword tipping him off balence. He grinned slightly, swinging his sword back towards himself.

"Xaru!" He yelled across the street. Xaru halted his attack on Serena, and looked at him. He grinned and charged forward. He stopped his pike an inch from Ryden's chest, and Ryden tumbled backwards in an attempt to evade it. "Are you joking? I could have more fun with a bean bag." Ryden slowly got back up and swallowed hard.

He mumbled something under his breath and held his hand out in front of him. Small dust devils formed around Xaru's feet. Xaru laughed and readied his glaive to impale Ryden. "Time to say goodbye!" Just as Xaru started to dash towards Ryden, Ryden stood up completely and started yelling.

The dust devils dissapeared and in their place a large whirlwind rose from the ground. It caught Xaru and he flew up into the air. The whilwind died out and Xaru hovered in the air. "That was really just annoying!" He yelled as he slowly lowered to the ground. "Plus a waste of energy. Actually it felt pretty good from this end." Ryden retorted. He could feel his knees start to give in as Xaru spun his glave out in front of him.

[COLOR=teal] Serena looked as Xaru's attention had been focused off her for a minute but fear grasped her as hewent after Ryden. She was about to run for him when Hiei called out to her.

"Wait a minute. This is something Ryden wants to and has to do.

She went over to Hiei and stood next to him. As Ryden got Xaru to attack she saw the dutdevils come and take xaru up.

"So this was a trap all along." She looked to Hiei who nodded his head.

She was happy to see Ryden back to his old self again but it still pained her to see him hurt. As she looked around she remember what had happened to Hoshi, she was no longer a dragoon and she could no longer speak.

She reached into her pocket and was happy to see it unharmed during the battle.

[I]I hope this was the right time you were talking aboutRyden.[/I]
She walked up to Hoshi and hugged her. "For all you've done, I want you to take this."

Hoshi looked at Serena's hands and saw th blue dragoon spirit. She was awestruck and stepped back from it.

"No, please don't reject it. I've been waiting many years to have a gift like this presented to me, but I have my own way of getting things. Besides, if Ragnarok ever is hurt badly or killed, I know he would want me to have is spirt and if I die before him, then I know it was never meant to be. So will you take it?"[/COLOR]

A moment of silence passed between Ryden and Xaru. Hiei, Serena, Zo, and Hoshi wait at the side. Xaru points his glaive at Ryden. A small smirk appears on his face. In an instant, Xaru charges, his glaive pointed out front. Ryden attemps to jump, but his knee buckles and he's forced to a kneel. "DAMN IT!" The (pike or glaive, I can't remember.) sinks deep into Ryden's shoulder and comes out the other side. Hiei spits and takes off towards Xaru. Ryden slumps to the floor as Xaru picks up a piece of paper that Ryden had signed by the commander. "The Divine dragon?" Xaru reads with intrest as a spear materializes in Hiei's hand. "sounds fun. See you there." The spear flies through where Xaru was, destroying a wall behind it. Xaru lifts off, yelling I'll see you there. Hiei stops and looks around for him, but he was long gone.

PS I'll be gone for a week and a half, probably starting on Fri. or sat.

[COLOR=chocolate]
For just a moment Serena's attention was focused away from Hoshi and her silence and came back on Ryden and his plight with Xaru. She saw what had quickly happened and ran over to him with Zo and Hoshi close behind.

Serena: Where is he going?

Hiei looked over them and answered for Ryden.

Hiei: It's something about the Divine Dragoon, isn't it Ryden?

Ryden shook his head answering Hiei.

Serena: Umm, not to be crazy but I though that was an old wive's tale?

Ryden: So did we, but there is a chance that is may be close and we must find it quickly before Xaru does. Now please help me up.

Hiei and Zo helped Ryden to his feet, while Serena helped Hoshi out.
Serena still looked on at Hoshi hoping that she would nod of show some expression of taking the dragoon spirit.

Serena: Hoshi, I know I may be pestering you and so I'll wait till you say something, but remeber my offer is still open and I hope that you take it. It would be my honor, but YOU let me know.[/COLOR]

OOC(whatever that means): I can't tell if Xaru Silverfire has taken another leave of absence, or is just waiting for the right oppertunity to post. I feel I owe an apology at any rate for ending the battle so abruptly and sloppily. I'm not sure exactly why i did, I guess just to keep the thread going. And Also, if any of my posts are incomplete, it means only that I ran out of time to finish it.

Ryden nodded at the group. "I wanted to hold off on telling you, but are next orders are to launch an assault on the divine dragon itself. But, we must also think about Hoshi." He looked on to see everyones reaction when he felt a shard of his armor dig deep into a nerve in his shoulder. Zo looked suprized and immediately fished inside her bag for her jewl. She got it out and started towards Ryden. "ARE YOU NUTS! WHERE IS YOUR Dignety?!" Ryden Burst out and gave a small leap back.

• 2 weeks later...
(( x.x;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Sorry people, I was in Nevada for a month...... with no computer...... in the desert.... Well anyway..... OOC means "Out of character." As IC means "In Character." Well..... I'm finally posting. ))

Xaru stops flying somewhere over a field.

"Next time I shall finish them off.... [b]all[/b] of them. But... I must be sure of this."

Xaru starts laughing evily. While continuing this annoying laugh he crouches in pain. The wings on his back seem to vanish as his hair turns a silver color and his eyes turn pale white. Then he lets out a high pitched screach. His voice changed to. It was now a silghtly low pitched echo.

"I can't wait to kill them. In fact... I'll do it now!"

Xaru starts runing and leaps in to the air. He puts his arms behind him, ready to fly, but falls on his face.

"Koola nee cha! (( See Blade 2 for translations. >.> )) I'll find another way to travel."

The wind behind Xaru starts to pick up. Leaves begin to rotate in a cyclone around him.... the wind slowly dies down. The cyclone vanishes.... Xaru is gone. Now he can be seen standing behind Ryden.

"I've decided to kill you so you don't stand in my way."

Ryden tried to turn around and stab him but Xaru had already moved. Coming from above, Hiei attempted to kick Xaru.

Hiei: "Die!!!!!!"

Xaru grabed his foot and slammed him into Ryden. He flew through the air and hit the ground, not that hard, but he had much velocity. Xaru, still holding Hiei's leg, jumped up in the air and slamed him down on Ryden causing a small crater.

Xaru landed facing all of the others. He made a strange motion with his hands and a strong gust of wind knocked all of them off their feet and tumbelling backwards.

"Why don't you all take me on at once."

(( Well, now I'll post more. ))

Hiei struggling to get up heard a voice, [I]Don't fight! Go to the divine dragoon! You know what you must do...[/I]

"I don't know who you are, but I'm going to listen to you. Everyone we must not fight Xaru! Zo, put a binding spell on him so we can leave." Hiei started to fly off with Ryden, Hoshi, and Serena.

OOC: I will try not to be rude but im going to make Zo do something.

"Hitsuji, Inu, Tori, Mi, Bo, Tori, I!!! Containment!!!"

Xaru was about to throw his glaive but was stopped immedietly, frustrated Xaru screamed, "Damn you!!! I will not forget this." Slowly, Xaru pulled back his hand and lunged his forward. Some sort of aura hurled toward Hiei. Something burned under his forearm, a mark of a X. "Gaaaaaaah!!!" Ryden looked over at Hiei, he noticed that Hiei's hair turned completely white.

"Are you okay?"

Hiei looked back at Xaru and said "I-" Hiei fainted and started to fall, Serena caught him and said "Zo lets go!"

[COLOR=blue]OOC: It's OK to make me do something Jubei, I don't mind at all unlike some people who get really annoyed

PS My period button isn't working on my keyboard so every thing is going to seem jumbled o_O;;;

IC: Zo nodded followed the rest as they fled the courtyard Xaru didn't follow probably because he couldn't see anything, Zo ran listening to the others breathing up ahead and their hurried footsteps Suddenly she heard Serena calling to her from behind, Zo stopped and turned around in the direction she had heard Serena's voice, Serena called again,

"Over here, inside the building!" Zo ran in the direction of Serena's voice finally reaching a door in which she ran through Inside she kept her face down as she gasped in air, she could also hear everyone breathing heavily, from the long run

"Zo, come over here we need you to look at Hiei" Ryden said urgently

"I-I can't," came Zo's sad reply,

"Why not?" Serena and Ryden asked at once

"Because I can't see," Zo lifted her head and looked to where the voices were, she knew her once bright blue eyes and her pupils, were now a misty gray

"What happened?" Serena asked, her voice soft and comforting

"The only spell I had ever had trouble with was the blinding spell, whenever I cast it I would go blind also until that thing died, but I had forgotten about that a long time ago and when Hiei yelled out for me to perform the blinding spell I did it without thinking,"

"But can't you countercurse it or something?" Ryden asked

"No, but I can cast a spell to make my senses of hearing and smell become equal to that of let's a wolf, probably better" Zo said smiling and without hesitation she performed the spell Instantly she knew where Ryden, Serena, Hoshi, and Hiei were, she headed over to them Everything was weird, she could hear their hearts beat, and she could smell them cleary from across the room, Zo hardly even minded being blind anymore, it was like she could see anyways

"Are you done?" Zo nodded and headed over to where Ryden was, she knew because she could smell the blood from his shoulder wound

"Here, let me heal you"[/COLOR]

The sound of his footsteps echoed away from her. "Nope. My answer's still no. Sorry for blowing up on you last time." Zo's expression turned confused. "What? Why?"
"It's my code. Until My battle is fineshed, I deserve no rest. Is it just me, or is everyone going blind lately?" He sat down on an upside down bucket in the far corner. "How you holding up, Hoshi?" Hoshi was sitting on the floor by the wall. Ryden felt a small timge of relief that she couldn't talk, he really didn't want to hear about being sensible. She held up a small thumbs up to show that she was fine. "Ryden, you shouldn't ri-" before Zo could finish, Ryden interrupted. "Serena! How's Hiei? I didn't see exactly what happened, so I cant be sure."
"He's alive." Serena replied as she set Hiei down and sat next to him. "Good. It doesn't seem like him to run from a battle, he seemed to want to get to the divine dragon first. I suggest we wait until he wakes up, or...something."

Hiei opened his mouth but a different voice was heard, "Hiei will be uncouncious for sometime. He is going through some changes." Hiei closed his mouth now.

"Who are you? What changes will happen!?!?" Serena said shaking Hiei's body.

Hiei now opened his mouth again, "Under Hiei's arm is a cursed seal that has rivaled his family genes. Xaru most have known about Hiei's family."

"What does the seal have to do with Hiei?" Ryden asked quizzically.

"If Hiei and/or his family are to be cursed by this seal he will lose insignificent memory and change style of fighting. Hiei already finished the prosess of losing memory and changing styles. All you need to do is to shelter him for 1 day."

"You still didnt answer my question who are you!?" Serena boomed.

"No need to worry serena, I am Hiei's subconcious mind. I am explaining this to you know because of the dragon spirit requested me to. There was one more request... To give away both of Hiei's dragoon spirits. I agreed to both."

Xaru continues screaming but after he knows that everyone was gone he started laughing.

"I guess they didn't take a good look at my eyes"

He starts laughing again. Xaru didn't use his eyes in that form... He could see everything around him... like a psycic power. All of his sences were gone but he still could use them. For instance he cant smell but he knows what smell lingers around him. He can't hear but he knows what is being said. He had transformed into the perfect warrior. Now that his wings are gone he has better movement. All of his strenghts increased; even his intellegence.
The wind around him started to pick up again. Xaru lifted off the ground and started making all kinds of swift movements in the air. Movements that a dragoon could make with wings.

"Time to go hunting."

Xaru started speeing off in the direction of where the others fled to. He stepped down right infront of the entrance of the building and knocked on the door.

Serena: "What was that?!"

Hiei's mouth opened once again, "It's Xaru, we must make do of what techniques and thoughts Hiei has proccesed in his mind. I shall wake him up now." Everyone nodded and waited. They started to hear laughing outside, but suddenely Hiei's eyes opened.

Ryden said, "Hiei are you alright?" Serena tryed to pick up Hiei but he got up himself and said in a lower, more relaxed voice than before, "Xaru, he is outside this hut am I correct?" Everyone nodded their head.

Hiei walked about ten feet in front of the door, Hiei then did lightning fast gestures with his hands in front of the middle of his chest and said, "KATON! KARYUU ENDAN!!!" Hiei took a deep breath and made a hole in front of his mouth with his fore finger and thumb and blew out of that hole. A humungous fire dragon flew out of Hiei's mouth, blowing away the hole front of the hut.

Xaru, attempting to dodge the attack jumped to the left but was charred on the right side of his body. After being attacked Xaru flew to the ground and tryed to get up but when he put pressure on the right side of his body. Hiei jumped out of the hut and stood in front of Xaru, Hiei pointed under his right forearm and showed the X mark. "This mark will be your downfall Xaru!"

Xaru laughed and said, "How so!"

Hiei growled and made a ball like gesture in front of the middle of his chest. A "chi chi chi" sound was heard miles around, and then Hiei grabbed his left wrist and made a fist with his left hand. The energy in his left hand could be seen flowing through it."This may not kill you but you will never forget the pain! CHODORI!!!" Hiei pulled back his left hand and ran towards Xaru's charred body, shaking Xaru prepared for the pain. Hiei lunged toward Xaru and stabbed him through the left part of Xaru's top chest. Hiei put his foot on Xaru's right chest and pulled out his arm, Xaru coughed and fell uncouncious.

Everyone inside the hut looked astonished staring at the blood dripping out of Hiei's hand.

"Oh god..."

Everyone rushed back into the hut, including Hiei, who seemed very pleased with himself.

"What... what that?!!"

"He's unconscious now. We can leave, or better, kill him."

Hoshi, a bandage still over her eyes, kept turning her ears toward conversation.

[i]I wish I could talk to Ryden... but I have no idea what happened! They're talking about killing someone, and Ryden's refusing to be healed![/i] Hoshi stood up suddenly and defiantly, turning her head towards a wall.

"Hoshi? What's wrong?" Zo asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Ryden stood up, wincing a little. Hoshi's head turned instantly towards Ryden and approached him quickly. "Wha- what are you doing?!" She gripped his shoulders and he winced. Hoshi's mouth opened in shock, feeling warm blood on her hand. She fell to her knees.

[i]This is why you refused healing? You maniac![/i] Hoshi frantically gestured to where Zo's voice came from and to her own chest.

"I think she's asking why we didn't let her in on what was going on."

"Why would she need to know anyway?" Hiei snorted, "It's not like it's vital to her existance. I just mortally wounded the man who did that." If looks could kill, Hoshi's glare might have killed Hiei if her blindfold wasn't over her eyes. She sat down, her head on her knees and shaking silently, tears going down her face.

[b]Why?![/b] Hoshi mouthed. [b]Why did you do this Ryden?! I thought you promised I wouldn't have to feel this way again![/b]

"What? I didn't follow that." Ryden scratched his head.

"Er... she..." Hoshi crossed her arms and tightened her mouth. "She's upset because you broke your promise to her. She's feeling awful because she can't do anything anymore. She's been crippled Ryden. She isn't a dragoon anymore and she has no voice or sight."

[b]Where's Serena?[/b]

"I don't know..."

[b]Please tell her...[/b] She paused, [b]Tell her that I can't take her dragoon spirit.[/b] She shook her head.

"She says it isn't right." Zo muttered.

"YEEKS!!" Serena looked outside the hut. "Xaru's up again!!"

"Arg! This infernal cripple distracted us from him!" Hoshi knew that Hiei was talking about her. She sat on the floor, trembling slightly.

If you read it, disregard my deleted post

Ryden sighed. "DO YOU EVER STAY DOWN?!!!" Xaru was breathing very heavily, he looked barely able to stand. "Nope." He stood up to full hight, his charred and bleeding skin letting off a putrid aroma. "Ryden, I got this. You got 'things' to sort out."
"I-you can't... thanks." Ryden said at last. He sat across from Hoshi as Hiei walked towards Xaru. "Okay. Since you lost sight and vocal, Xaru has kept us on a continuous onslaught. When he found the orders to defe- attack the divine dragon, it seemed he would leave us to meet us there. Instead he transformed into an improved Xaru, and continued his hunt." Hearing Ryden talk so formal was starting to annoy Hoshi. "...at Hiei's awakening. He quicklly attacked Xaru, badly wounding him and knocking him unconcious. That's about it." He paused with out answering all of her questions. Her hand found it's way to his wound, and she pushed hard. [b] what about this? what about your promise? [/b] She felt Ryden's hand clasp around her wrist. Instead of pusshing it back to her, he pushed it farther into the gash. She could feel the hard sharp edge of a piece of armor that had found it's way inside, the bones threatening to snap or dislocate, the blood pushing out of a broken vein on rythem with his heart beat. "Is that my punishment?" Ryden's voice was calm, but brimming with other things that he was desprate to hide. "I won't lie to you. I can't keep the promise that you will never be scared, or that either of us will live through this. I can say that I will be by your side as much as my body will allow it. I'm not all powerfull, though. And your going to have to accept that." He stood up, Hoshi's hand falling away from his wound.

He walked over to Hiei and Xaru, who were staring each other off. "He's weak. It would be wise to finish him here." Hiei said in a cool, cold voice. "No. Enough blood has been spilt on his account. Besides... (Walks to Xaru, who manedged to hoist up his glaive) This hell won't end with his death. I want him to see it through to the end."
"Don't talk like I've already been beaten." Xaru said, getting into a good strong defensive stance. "Hiei. I am still questioning if it's really you. I am familliar with the languedge of your last two spells, and I can't say I like what I'm hearing." Ryden said, completely ignoring Xaru. "It's not your concern."

[COLOR=darkblue]"Hiei, Hiei, Hiei."

That was all Xaru said before pulling multiple dragon spirts out of his pockets.

"Keep in mind that I am much more powerful than you. And all those wings do is slow you down. Hahah-"

Xaru apeared behind Hiei, facing the wall. He jumped in the air just as Hiei turned around and kicked him in the face, hard, sending him into a wall. In Xaru's right hand a light blue energy orb appeared. He threw it at Hiei making a large explosion.

"Heh heh"

The wound in Xaru's shoulder slowly closed. Hiei burst out of the rubble screaming. The large peices of rock flew everywhere. Hiei kicked off the rock and at Xaru with his fist to his side ready to unleash a heavy blow upon Xaru. Xaru easily fell backwards on to the floor and slammed his foot into Hiei's stomach. Hiei rolled onto the floor. He backflipped up ready to kick Xaru in his temple; Xaru rolled out of range, unsurprisingly. Hiei took advantage of that. He corkscrew flipped to Xaru and landed hard on Xaru's head with his right foot, sending Xaru's head through the concrete.

Hiei jumped away and ready for an attack. Xaru, sure enough, got up, but not into a fighting pose. He stood sidways towards Hiei. Hiei Kicked off the ground and sped at Xaru. Xaru dodged to the left. Hiei expected this; he kicked off the wall behind Xaru and slammed his knee into the back of Xaru's head.

"I will not lose to some common warrior!"

Hiei: "A common warrior. Hmph."

"DIE!!!"

Xaru extented his arms out to Hiei, his palms facing him.

"Try some helium and hydrogen!"

Xaru puts his hands apart from each other as if he was grasping an orb. Between his hands a hydrogen atom and helium atom fussed, creating a small atomic exposion.

Zo created a shield over all the people around her. But Hiei was nowhere to be seen. Xaru was still standing tall in the same location. The building was gone. He casually walked over to Ryden and them but Hiei burst out of the ground, his eyes glowing with anger.

(( Take it Jubei. ))[/COLOR]

[I]We gotta run,[/I]

Hiei looked over at Ryden and the others and did another 4 hand gestures in front of his chest which are called seals,

"Ninpou, Nentou Tsuushin no Jutsu!"*

[I]Ryden![/I] Hiei, glaring at Xaru started four more seals

[I]Hiei... We have to get to the divine dragon soon. We can't fool around anymore.[/I] Ryden looked over at Hiei

[I] Take everyone and tell them to leave and not to look back. Don't worry I will follow soon[/I] Hiei looked back

Hiei finished the seals and stared at Xaru, then saying, "Ninpou, Munkankaku Ishiki no Jutsu!"** A aura from Hiei's hands went straight toward Xaru, "Now you cannot follow us for 1 day, you will not see, hear, touch, smell, our even sense anything" Xaru fell uncouncious onto the ground and Hiei made one seal and dissapeared into a tornado of flames and appeared in the woods were the group was hiding. Everyone looked over at Hiei, but he looked ahead. Ryden was about to say something but Hiei looked over at Rydens direction and said, "Catch."

Hiei tossed two jewel like objects (OOC: I dont know what dragon spirits look like so I will make them look like jewels, correct me if I am wrong.) IC: Ryden caught them and looked over at Hiei.

"I can't take this." Ryden tryed to hand them back to Hiei but he grabbed Rydens wrist and said,

"You must," Hiei started caughing vigerously and fell on his arms and knee's. Hiei kept caughing until a small black dragon fell out of his mouth. Hiei stopped caughing and said, "He told me to."

The dragon shook so he could wash off all of the spit on him.

Zo looked confused and said, "It's just a baby dragon it can't talk." Zo started walking over to the baby dragon but she was rudely interrupted by a gruff voice saying,

"Don't touch me woman!" The dragon, attempet to fly but failed. It kept trying when Hiei said,

"See!"

Serena walked over with Hoshi. Fascinated, Ryden asked, "Who are you?"

The dragon stopped trying to fly and looked over at Ryden, "You know that dragon spirit Hoshi gave Hiei when he was dead?" Ryden nodded, "Well that's the dragon spirit in your hand, I am the integrated version of Hiei's mind and dragoon spirit. In other words, I am Hiei's former mind."

"What do you mean by former mind?"

"Hiei's family was built for this to happen. If Hiei's family were ever to be in this situation, they would put most of what goes against their original fighting style."

"Which is?"

"Ninjutsu. This might be confusing but let me explain. Into every fighter in Hiei's family are born a foreign fighting style. In Hiei's case, fire/spear/dragon techniques. But if they were to encounter a cursed seal they would turn into what Hiei is now... A pure fighter."

"Wow, but, one more question, what part do you play?"

The dragon spat and said, "I am what Hiei's fighting style goes against, a jealous, loudmouth. But, I left some of me in him to know where he comes from, and just for you guys, I made him remember your names and stuff like that. Any more questions?"

*That means Mind communication technique
**Numb senses technique

"A vessel dragon..." Ryden stared as the baby dragon continued to shake all the spit off. "What are you staring at?" It said, noticing Ryden. "I'm contimplating weather your really a dragon, or just a big loogie." He replied sarcastically, drawing up to full height. He searched his pocket to find a leather pouch and placed the spirit inside. "At any rate, we need to hurry to the dragon before it d- *pauses* ...before it-er- it de-destroys anymore." He said, taking off into the air. "I have a friend near here not five miles away. we can load up there."