Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]
In times of peril and plight I look to you...
For a new sense of hope.
A ray of light in a gloomy dark sky strikes down...
So I can find you and be with you when I need you.
I doubted you, you doubted me.
I wish I could turn back time...but I can't.
Who knows what the future will hold.
But hold on, hold on close to me so I don't loose you...
In the path of life.
As bleak as it has and will be.
This is the present.
Where everything is clear, everything is certain.

I love you with all my heart...
And nothing will ever change that.[/COLOR]


To my one and only, Raiha....


[SIZE=1]Real life name is kept confidential for privacy puropses[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Oh, Rico.... *sniff* That's so beautiful... *sniff* I never knew...

Oh, you were talking to Raiha. :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

...

I'll never fully get you Flash...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Oh, Rico.... *sniff* That's so beautiful... *sniff* I never knew...

Oh, you were talking to Raiha. :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

*shudder*...uuuggghhhhhh......*shudder*
Posted
Why, Don' you just give it to her in real life? I go an idea, why don't you do something romantic and stupid? First merise the poem or write it down than get a ladder and you know the rest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...