Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you think about it...the Otaku Boards is a society with lots of different people in it. So, hypothetically speaking, if instead of our titles under our user names were the titles that we hold in this "society"(title's such as outcast, troublemakers, law enforcers, respected citizen, senior citizen o.O, ect.) What would ur title be and why?
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I would be the lovable drunk. Ok not drunk but the lovable something.
Hmm... The Lovable TH maybe ;)
Posted
Heh.. This'll be interesting, seeing responses.. But I'd probably be "The Quite One" because I'm always ending my sentences with more than one period.. And always putting myself down sort of by saying how I'm always wrong.. :(
Posted
[color=navy] "The Guy Over There". I've been a member for a while, and i'm just..here. There's not really a specific thing I do, I just exist here.[/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Buu [/i]
[B]Yeah I think it is, Everyone knows one another and stuff like that yeah.. And I am glad to be a part of it :) [/B][/QUOTE]
As am I. This is a great place to have conversation and meet people. It's like a whole other world! It's like another home to me and I love everybody here so it's like that. :) :love:
Posted
[B]Otaku society[/B] the only good society. ^_^

I agree. In a way, this is. I'm not sure what my title would be. Maybe overly obsessive Matrix fangirl or something.:rolleyes: I'm pround to be part of this community aswell.
Posted
Haha, this was wierd becuase i was thinking how tight the Otakuboards community is and how many new friends i have made. Yeah, but my title would probably be "The Crazy Funny Scottish Guy" or something, how about this for an idea...people choose YOUR one, instead fo you saying what you think you are? Hmm?
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Taylor Hewitt...
The Lovable TH
Sounds wicked!
I'll take it thank you!
Posted
"The Misunderstood One", usual ill post a thread about something and then have second guesses of what i talked about in my posts. Or ill start a thread and then sometimes wonder and say to myself, "Why did i start a thread about this."
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]"It".

*winks*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I would expect something better from a moderator.
1(yes 1) word posts (well 2) aren't acceptable. This is spam in it's truest form!
Muhahaha.
:devil:
Posted
[color=crimson]Fine, fine.

"It" merely because I dont think any other title could fit 'me' without being obnoxiously long or strone with hidden messages. Plus, its simple and sounds cool. ^_~[/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Oh you're such a hairy clown.
You silly boy go eat some chocolate now.
But The Lovable TH fits me because my name is TH and I am so damn lovable. Am I right or am I right?
Posted
Hummmmmm, let's see...
Mine would have to be, "the Mischievous Sprite".... I like to cause trouble, not bad trouble.... just some good ol' fashion trouble... ^_~

...Although it should be "the Elder", 'cause I think I?m one of the older one's posting on this board.... hehe, ^_^
Posted
[color=#9933ff]My title needs to say "Mistress of Darkness". ^_~

Okay, okay, I'll pick a title that doesn't revolve around inside jokes. "Compassion" sounds like me.[/color]
Posted
Hmm, I'd probably be "that guy who flys around in his mech". Oh wait...that didn't make any sense. Oh right, I'm the guy that tries to be funny but comes off looking like an idiot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...