Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote-off #1


OTAKU BIG BROTHER - WHO LEAVES FIRST?  

  1. 1. OTAKU BIG BROTHER - WHO LEAVES FIRST?

    • Warlock
      0
    • Final Flash
      3
    • Sephiroth
      1
    • DBZman
      4
    • Raiha
      1
    • RicoTranzrig
      0
    • AJ2K1
      8
    • Mystical Pan
      0
    • ssj chic
      3
    • Mysticbabe
      2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Well, it's Midnight right now over here at the time of this post and the votes stand...is it time yet to tally up? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, there's still plenty of time. Flash is planning on tallying up and kicking someone out of the house around next Friday...
Posted
Well, now after about a day of the poll been up, this is how the poll stands.


AJ2K1 - 5 votes

DBZman - 3 votes

Final Flash - 2 votes
ssj chic - 2 votes
Mysticbabe - 2 votes

Raiha - 1 vote

And everyone else has none...
Posted
G_A: *walks in* *sees Warlock beating up jcgoudy* *sweat drops* Umm.... Okay, well... It seems those two are busy, so I'll take over from here.

G_A: Okay, so far. Warlock has 0 votes, Final_Flash has 2, Sephiroth has 0, DBZman has 3, Raiha has 1, Rico Tranzrig has 0, AJ2K1 has 6, Mystical Pan has 0, ssj chick has 3, and Mysticbabe has 3.

jcgoudy: HEY!!! SHE TOOK MY JOB!!!

G_A: Shut up! :flaming:

jcgoudy: WAAAH!!!!! MOMMY!!!!! SHE TOOK MY JOB!!!!

Warlock: YEAH! WELL YOU TOOK MY JOB FIRST!!! IT'S ONLY FAIR!!! :mad:

jcgoudy: Grrrr.... *pout* :mad:

G_A: HAH!!!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]G_A: *walks in* *sees Warlock beating up jcgoudy* *sweat drops* Umm.... Okay, well... It seems those two are busy, so I'll take over from here.

G_A: Okay, so far. Warlock has 0 votes, Final_Flash has 2, Sephiroth has 0, DBZman has 3, Raiha has 1, Rico Tranzrig has 0, AJ2K1 has 6, Mystical Pan has 0, ssj chick has 3, and Mysticbabe has 3.

jcgoudy: HEY!!! SHE TOOK MY JOB!!!

G_A: Shut up! :flaming:

jcgoudy: WAAAH!!!!! MOMMY!!!!! SHE TOOK MY JOB!!!!

Warlock: YEAH! WELL YOU TOOK MY JOB FIRST!!! IT'S ONLY FAIR!!! :mad:

jcgoudy: Grrrr.... *pout* :mad:

Suger: "I know lets vote"

Suger: I vote for G_A,

G_A: I also vote for G_A

jcgoudy: I vote for me!

Warlock: I also will vote for me.

The winner is........G_A!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]Suger: "I know lets vote"

Suger: I vote for G_A,

G_A: I also vote for G_A

jcgoudy: I vote for me!

Warlock: I also will vote for me.

The winner is........G_A!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Huh? Vote for me on what? I'm not in the big brother game... So, why are you voting for me?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Huh? Vote for me on what? I'm not in the big brother game... So, why are you voting for me? [/B][/QUOTE]


Don't ask me. She seems to be going crazy...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]i guess it runs in the family... [/B][/QUOTE]

You want to say that to my face.:flaming:

I for one I'm not crazy!!:D

Your the one running around with a flamethrower.

And W_D (my sister) is walking into walls.

*Suger sits down*

You are so mean!!

*Suger begins to cry*:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]*Suger is still siting down*

Suger: Why do you have to be so mean?

Suger: I feel so hurt!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Suger: I feel alot better.

*Thorws a brick over at Jcgoudy*:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]*Sneaks up behind Raiha and Suger and smashes a brick on each their heads. Watches them fall to the ground.*

That made my feel great! :D [/B][/QUOTE]Grrrr. *whips out sling blade* *throws hard* *stabs Digivise in the back* Take that!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...