Warlock Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 *Looks down at White Digivise.* Well, she doesn't look better. *Turns to jcgoudy and starts throwing bricks at him...*
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 hey! thanks for all the bricks! *catches a brick* now in can finish my front porch! *catches another brick*.....*a brick hits him in the head, from behind*........thank...you...come...again.....*falls on the floor unconscious*...
Warlock Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Warlock: "Okay, I'll come again, right now!" *Throws bricks at the unconscious jcgoudy...*
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 *jc wakes up* AH CAGH FALH MAH LIGS!!! *translation: I CAN'T FEEL MY LIPS!!!*
Sephiroth Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 this place is getting a little out of hand....
The 8th MS Team Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [SIZE=4]Are you allowed to do this without the permission of an otaku and if so, how long has this been going on?[/SIZE]
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i] [B][SIZE=4]Are you allowed to do this without the permission of an otaku and if so, how long has this been going on?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Oh, quite some time now...:D
conpiracymonki Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i] [B][SIZE=3]Are you allowed to do this without the permission of an otaku and if so, how long has this been going on?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]I will be officially the first person to ever be kicked out of the Otaku Big Brother House! *stand proud of his achievement*[/b]
~: Suger :~ Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 *Suger gets up from the ground* Suger: What happened? Raiha: Your sister hit us with bricks. Suger: Oh she did, did she.....Well I'll just thorw one back at her. Suger: She is a easy shot, she is just lying there. *Picks up a brick and stops, looks at her warch* Suger: Its donut time,:tasty:!!! *Drops brick on W_D foot* W_D thinking: That's going to hurt tomorrow.:mad:
White Digivise Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 *Moves into sitting positon.* Ouch! Now I know what it means when some one says, "I'm in much needed help." :D
RicoTranzrig Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Umm...yeah.... so the votes still stand...22 votes in all and it seems like AJ2K1 4 Life is the one in the lead [size=1](To get kicked out...)[/size] 4 Days left...
Sephiroth Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 lol! someone actually voted for me! I didn't think anyone was going to, well done, heh heh....
Dragonballzman Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 ...*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN*
RicoTranzrig Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 I'm surprised someone actually voted for Raiha...
Raiha Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I'm surprised someone actually voted for Raiha... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm not. Someone's always bound to hate me. Just the same...WAAAAAHH!!! I'm better now. :D[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Hmmm...I don't really see how anyone would have anything against you...I wonder who...
Warlock Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Hmmm...I don't really see how anyone would have anything against you...I wonder who... [/B][/QUOTE] Probably one of the low-lifes here...
White Digivise Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I wish I could say who I voted. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah. I think he really deserves this one :D
Warlock Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 And this is how the poll stands... AJ - 8 Dbzman - 4 SSChic - 3 Final Flash - 3 MysticBabe - 2 Rahia - 1 Sepiroth - 1 Warlock - 0 Ricotranzig - 0 Mystical Pan - 0
Dragonballzman Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 How long until the **** poll ends???
Cecil Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Why don't we just stop this stupid poll and give AJ the (losers)cup?
conpiracymonki Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]I'm not. Someone's always bound to hate me. Just the same...WAAAAAHH!!! I'm better now. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]You think you're hated?! Pah![/b] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B] Why don't we just stop this stupid poll and give AJ the (losers)cup? [/b][/QUOTE] [b]O Ye of Little Faith,..and even littler manners..I noticed that you think this poll is '[i]stupid[/i]. *buzzer noise* Nuh-uh, you wrong. And you think I'll lose *buzzer noise* Uh-huh, me lose.. Um,..guess you right there then,.. :blush: [/b]
Raiha Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]You think you're hated?! Pah![/b][/B][/QUOTE]I know I'm not hated, I'm just being melodramatic.
Warlock Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Why don't we just stop this stupid poll and give AJ the (losers)cup? [/B][/QUOTE] The poll will end tonight (Well, tonight in Aus and NZ), and AJ will be evicted then, unless of course someone else gets alot of votes in a short time...
Recommended Posts