Patronus Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1]Hopefully, this will be fun. Who has the funniest signature? What makes you [i]laugh out loud[i]? I will take up the top 10 requested funniest signatures and then they will be voted on. I vote for Charles siggy! ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:35:51 AM): Hey there Tony. I'm kind of bored and I was just wondering if you're up for a chat. Semjaza Azazel signed off at 12:36:31 AM. ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:36:40 AM): Well, I'll be damned. ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:37:53 AM): Yo. Just the man I wanted to see! Desbreko145 signed off at 12:38:01 AM. ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:38:08 AM): -_____- Lady Liger (12:38:35 AM): Hi there. ^^ ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:38:53 AM): Well hello! I'll tell you, it's about time I come across a nice face. Everyone is acting so strangely tonight! Lady Liger signed off at 12:39:01 AM. ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:39:10 AM): arrggh! :smashes things: BigBoobiesgirl (12:40:03 AM): Oh, I'm so hooooooooot! HornyGuy (12:40:09 AM): Shake it baby! ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:40:10 AM): Hey there. I don't know you guys, but everyone seems to be avoiding me. Do you have any advice--or could you at least rub my nipple? BigBoobiesgirl has left the room HornyGuy has left the room. ElCrazyWhiteBoy (12:40:15 AM): Son of a *****! -L/Z[/size]
Fall Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Fiasco's! Madness sig. [QUOTE][I]Fiasco's Signature[/i] [size=1][center] [i]...if i was a woman for one day, id have sex with myself...[/i] [b]protagonist[/b][/center][/size][/quote]
Change Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I was very fond of this IRL chit chat... Change: I am so bored around here now, I got to wait a while till I move to a different jungle to hunt again... Shy: Don?t you worry about jungle diseases like Syphilis? Change: Nah, they have good health care around the jungle...Wow, you read right into that metaphor...heh... Shy: Yeah, I?m good at that. I was working crowd control one night at Disneyland, and I had this huge flashlight and a few girls asked me if they could play with it. I asked them if it was a metaphor, and they laughed. Change: What if they had said yes? Since you are? Shy: ...uhh...I would have said something like ?metaphors are lost on me,? and I would have handed them the flashlight...
Guest Zeh Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fall [/i] [B]Fiasco's! Madness sig. [/B][/QUOTE] Definately. Charles' was quite funny two. They've both got my vote.
Kaola Su Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Charles has my vote! I would also like to add that MaxSonic also has mine [b]Y[/b]ou think I'm sending y[b]O[/b]u s[b]U[/b]bliminal mes[b]S[/b]ages? Yo[b]U[/b] [b]K[/b]an't prove anything. Can you vote on your own...b/c mine makes me lol. that was really all of the convo too. Love, Kaola
Patronus Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Change [/i] [B]I was very fond of this IRL chit chat... Change: I am so bored around here now, I got to wait a while till I move to a different jungle to hunt again... Shy: Don?t you worry about jungle diseases like Syphilis? Change: Nah, they have good health care around the jungle...Wow, you read right into that metaphor...heh... Shy: Yeah, I?m good at that. I was working crowd control one night at Disneyland, and I had this huge flashlight and a few girls asked me if they could play with it. I asked them if it was a metaphor, and they laughed. Change: What if they had said yes? Since you are? Shy: ...uhh...I would have said something like ?metaphors are lost on me,? and I would have handed them the flashlight... [/B][/QUOTE] This isn't a signature, is it?
Shy Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1]I love what PoisonTongue currently has, it always makes me laugh when I read it. [quote]madsatirist: pity i start work at 4, too yellowflames2: i wish i had work! yellowflames2: i still caqn't find a job madsatirist: well, madsatirist: there is one thing u could do madsatirist: i kinda got this from The Simpsons madsatirist: Phil could pay you for sexual action yellowflames2: thats called prostitiution, alex madsatirist: oh yeah[/quote] -Shy[/size]
Solo Tremaine Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Technically it's not in her sig any more, but I always liked this when it was in Sara's: [QUOTE][SIZE=1] [center][b]R.E.S.C.U.E. Ridiculous Entry Standards Club of the Untrodden Enilightened[/b][/center] [b]Presidents:[/b] Sara; Solo [b]Current Members:[/b] Lady Asphyxia [b]Pending Members:[/b] None Available [b]Rejected Members:[/b] Ravenstorture, Chris, Anakin Solo If you wish to join, PM [b]six other members[/b] asking them to pm me with a brief letter of recommendation regarding your alleged skills as a [b]cosmonaut[/b]. If five or more do so, I will notify you. You must then send me [b]three hundred dollars[/b] of monopoly money (small bills) and a picture of [b]Rowlf the muppet[/b]. If all these requirements are met satisfactorily, [b]I will flip a coin[/b]. If it lands [b]heads up[/b], you win. [Five hundred dollars of monopoly money gets you three coin tosses; two out of three will get you in.] If only [b]four[/b] people PM me satisfactorily, I will consult the other President or decide by myself. I may also PM you again, requesting more images of Muppets characters, and you may still make it in. However, if [b]fewer than four[/b] people recommend you, you unfortunately do not qualify for this club at this point in time. Also, you may only request letters of recommendation from [b]three[/b] members. Beats me how you're supposed to get five recommendations from three requests, but that's your problem, not mine. If any member you approach does not agree to PM me, [b]tough cookies[/b]. Incidently, I reserve the right to remove any qualified person from my list, in case of [b]banning, rudeness, hypocrisy, forged money, or the fact that I just don't like you[/b]. If you don't get in, [b]you suck and everyone hates you[/b]. Also, you must have at least 1000 posts to join.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I'm not sure if I have everything right, there- I only had a draft copy, heh. I think it's very clever ^_^
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I vote for Ayokano's ....Moo It's funny 'cause it's one word. Thats funny to me. All it is, is moo!
KittyLynn Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I vote for Charlies! I laughed so hard when I read it. ^^;; -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Na'dou Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I nominate D_M's siggy. She had AIM moments in hers. It was funny what clowmet did... quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- clowmet: Feed me the cat. Kayceles: Sorry? clowmet: Feed me the cat. Kayceles: What are you babbling on about now? clowmet: To see if you would gladly hand me that cat over there so i could eat it? Kayceles: Probably not, I have a cat. clowmet: Feed me that cat. Kayceles: One-track mind eh? clowmet: Yes. Feed me the cat. Kayceles: no clowmet: *Pets the cat...* clowmet: O:-) Kayceles: This is one of those AIM convo moments isn't it? clowmet: Yes, it is, clowmet: *Eats cat* Kayceles: OI! DON'T EAT CHARLIE! clowmet: *Would talk, but mouth is full of charlie* clowmet: *swallows the cat* clowmet: :-D Kayceles: My sister saw that, it's her cat, she is very disturbed and will avenge him. clowmet: *barfs up cat* Kayceles: You're so for it. clowmet: ? Kayceles: in trouble clowmet: *cleans ca* clowmet: *cat clowmet: *Meows* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest Chris Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=#707875][b]i was a rejected member? i don't even remember signing up for that. heh, whatever. but i guess that would explain why i have monopoly money scanned into my comp.[/b][/color]
juna Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I'd have to say Charles, that IM convo was just hilarious.... It's really the only one that I took the time to read all the way through.... most loose me by the first or second line. Heh. Go Charles! ^_^
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=indigo] As funny as Charles' and Sara's sigs always are, the funniest sig (in my opinion) will always be TN's "Lets get this straight; I'm Not" sig[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 depends on what you consider to be funny, doesn't it. i conider "....moo...." to be worthy of a smile. charles' one is worthy of a really big sile- mebbe a laugh. yet some people may find ".....moo....." absolutely hilarious. how can you judge which signature is the funniest- maybe only which one the largeer percentage of people think. hhhhm. but i think charles' one is good. definitely. thats my 2 cents for today
Ayokano Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [COLOR=red]People like my moo thing....here tell me if you laugh... ....Moo:cool: You guys don't forget the cool sign....cause cows who say moo are cool...but I like this.It's funny,and it made me luagh,so it wins! TheMajin77: *gets naked* TheMajin77: HUG ME! AmallaChan: agh! AmallaChan: you cant get naked TheMajin77: why not TheMajin77: *dives into popcorn* So Kaola Su wins j/k.[/COLOR]
Posthumous Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [QUOTE]yeah, i'm a christian. get over it.[/QUOTE] [color=brown][size=1]I vote for Chris[/size][/color]
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 I love the moo!!!! *falls out of chair laughing.* Moo..that's agood one. (I wish my Parents would stop looking at me like that...)
Dan Rugh Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 I think spike speigel's is the funniest one by far. It may be a little offensive to some people, but oh well. [size=1] [quote]And now, a conversation from 8-bit Theater: [b]Black Mage:[/b] You Don't know the kind of persecution my people have gone through for centuries! And all because of the color of our spells! [b]White Mage:[/b] Well maybe if your spells didn't only have purely evil purposes, you wouldn't have that problem. [b]BM:[/b] Are you saying that balck magic and it's practitioners are inherently evil? [b]WM:[/b] Name one positive, non-destructive use for your magic. [b]BM:[/b] HA! That's easy. Give me a scenario. [b]WM:[/b] Ok, an orpahanage is on fire. What do you-- [b]BM:[/b] Use fire-3 to torch the building and then pick off any survivors with bolt-2 set to a wide dispersal. [b]WM:[/b] You are a horrible monster. [b]BM:[/b] Stupid kids would never see it comin' either, suckers![/quote][/size]
Juu Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]My vote definately goes to Sara. ^^ I've seen tons of hilarious signitures, but all of hers seem to be really witty, creative, and funny all at once. o.o; *hands Sara a biiiiig cookie* ^^;[/color] [/size]
Baron Samedi Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 ok. moo is cool. sits there for a while. then falls out of chair, hitting head on ground. what should he say?? "Ouch" or "$h^t". No--- he now says ....Moo:cool: I AM A CONVERT! what do you say we start a ....Moo:cool: club. i bags Prime member!
Guest Chris Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hatake Kakashi [/i] [B][color=brown][size=1]I vote for Chris[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#707875][b]it wasn't meant to be funny, but whatever. heh. i'll have to go with cbw's sig. that is a prime cut example of pervertedism.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts