~Boy Wonder~ Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 First we state that girls require time and money: Girls = Money x Time And as we all know, time is money: Time = Money Therefore: Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2 And because "Money is the root of all evil": Money = _____ V Evil Therefore: Girls = ( _____ )^2 V Evil And so we are forced to conclude that: GIRLS = EVIL :eek: Just thought i should share that with the masses. Hope you can understand it....those are supposed to be square root symbols...in case you couldn't see that. That should help it make sense.
~Boy Wonder~ Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 umm...i don't know what happened, but those parts that look like, "V Evil" are supposed to be under the lines...making them a square root symbol....dunno what happened. Oh well, you should still get the idea!:D
Justin Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Good grief..some of the things some people find to do in their free time. It makes since though... -Justin
Sara Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Aren't we, though? LoL...the beauty of logic...
Guest Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 and some are really hot......:love: :love: :love:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i] [B]First we state that girls require time and money: Girls = Money x Time And as we all know, time is money: Time = Money Therefore: Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2 And because "Money is the root of all evil": Money = _____ V Evil Therefore: Girls = ( _____ )^2 V Evil And so we are forced to conclude that: GIRLS = EVIL :eek: Just thought i should share that with the masses. Hope you can understand it....those are supposed to be square root symbols...in case you couldn't see that. That should help it make sense. [/B][/QUOTE] Obviously you are very weird and are still in the mindset that girls have cooties...I've been dating my g/f for two years now, and this pisses me off, to see how immature you are.
Guest Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 man. Dont be afraid make the move, ask one of them out and go date or something. I have had a few gfs before.......
MysticBabe Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 hehehe hahahaha, how did you find out???:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: we are shedevils!:devil:
BabyGirl Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Obviously you are very weird and are still in the mindset that girls have cooties...I've been dating my g/f for two years now, and this pisses me off, to see how immature you are. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]And it pisses [i]me[/i] off to think that you would insult my friend :rolleyes:[/color]
Narius Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i] [B]man. Dont be afraid make the move, ask one of them out and go date or something. I have had a few gfs before....... [/B][/QUOTE] you're strange, and he did not make this, I saw it at PNMB before O_o.
Ryan Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 What ever that means it is true and i didn't have to use math to figure it out lol!
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Obviously you are very weird and are still in the mindset that girls have cooties...I've been dating my g/f for two years now, and this pisses me off, to see how immature you are. [/B][/QUOTE] Well you're maturity level's certainly not the highest either. You actually took that to be a serious statement!? :laugh: You're about as weird as he is.
(<AA>) Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i] [B]First we state that girls require time and money: Girls = Money x Time And as we all know, time is money: Time = Money Therefore: Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2 And because "Money is the root of all evil": Money = _____ V Evil Therefore: Girls = ( _____ )^2 V Evil And so we are forced to conclude that: GIRLS = EVIL :eek: Just thought i should share that with the masses. Hope you can understand it....those are supposed to be square root symbols...in case you couldn't see that. That should help it make sense. [/B][/QUOTE] Evil=I like Money=I like Evil spend Money=My headache
Warlock Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 The things people do in their spare time. But it is a good point...
Flash Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Girls are evil? ...Boy, you have a good love life ahead of you... :p
BabyGirl Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Girls are evil? ...Boy, you have a good love life ahead of you... :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, Wonder, I think it's funny how everyone is making fun of this topic, when what they don't realize is that it's supposed to be a joke. Hahah, guess what y'all? Jokes on [i]you[/i]! :p[/color]
Flash Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Heh, Wonder, I think it's funny how everyone is making fun of this topic, when what they don't realize is that it's supposed to be a joke. Hahah, guess what y'all? Jokes on [i]you[/i]! :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I was jokin' too!! That's what the :p is for!! JUST LOOK AT IT!! :p It just [I]looks[/I] like it's joking... no need for a 'j/k' or anything...
BabyGirl Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I was jokin' too!! That's what the :p is for!! JUST LOOK AT IT!! :p It just [I]looks[/I] like it's joking... no need for a 'j/k' or anything... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Haha, I know, yours was just closest, therefore, the easiest to quote :p Hahahah! Nevermind me, it's late, so I'm wired, and this Diet Coke doesn't help calm me either...[/color]
~Boy Wonder~ Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 I'm still confused as to how some people actually took this seriously. Honest to God, you've gotta have the IQ of a 12 year old to be thinking like that. And even if i was afraid of dating, or that I still thought girls had "cooties", why should you care? Your life goes on the same as always, whether I'm afraid of girls or not. But thanks for that interesting statement. And no, this isn't original, but I thought it was rather clever. :p
No-Name Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Topic Name: Girls really ARE evil! Answer: good luck trying to get a date with pick-up lines like that buddy
BabyGirl Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]Topic Name: Girls really ARE evil! Answer: good luck trying to get a date with pick-up lines like that buddy [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]*cough* my point proved *cough*[/color]
Flash Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Heh heh heh... Girls have Cooties!! lol, I remember that stage of adolesence... Hahaha... :laugh:
No-Name Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]lol, I remember that stage of adolesence... Hahaha... :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] ummm, if u had a stage in ADOLESENCE where u thought girls had cooties uve got probs. i think u mean be4 adolesence. adolesence is the time between puberty and maturity.
Flash Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] ummm, if u had a stage in ADOLESENCE where u thought girls had cooties uve got probs. i think u mean be4 adolesence. adolesence is the time between puberty and maturity. [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, sorry 'bout that. I meant Childhood... :p
(<AA>) Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I'm confused...Girls DO have cooties right???:confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now