XxmagentaxX Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 oct 15... i'l be sweet 16.. finally how sad is it to be a junior that is only 15??
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 But anyway... My B-day is the 10th of October..
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 july 15th, enough said, I shall be expecting presents....
MysticBabe Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I'm a Novy! and my birthday is November 10th!and i'm special! and i only know one other guy that has the same day! and city champion ships are on my birthday! Happy Birthday to me, I won the City!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]September 15,1986[/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]oct 15... i'l be sweet 16.. finally how sad is it to be a junior that is only 15?? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yah, I was only 15 as a junior...hell, I'm a senior and I'm still 16...[/color]
MarkM Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 january 23rd ya my b-day sucks cauz it's right after chrismas
(<AA>) Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Well,Ny birthday is when I was born and also a useless and selfish way to get gifts.Ohhhhhhhhh you mean WHEN is it?Well its on July 20( A PROUD CANCER!):smirk: <--love that smilley!
Ryan Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 I know someone that has the birthday on October 10th like you Final_Flash. Mine is coming up yes! I can't wait!!!!!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 You know, all you have to do is click the think up top by your profile that says "Calendar" and that'll give you all the birthdates of members....
Recommended Posts