OtakuBoards

How I survived WTC Attack

Lady Saiya-jin

First of all on behalf of all New Yorkers, I would like to thank all you guys for your support and love..I lost many friends on 9-11-2001 and I almost lost my own life..
I was at a meeting in the south tower(2nd one to get hit) on the 20th floor picking up some insurance documents...when the north tower was hit....I only thought of my son and if I was ever going to see him again...We went to the stairs to go down, and were told to stay put...nope..not me...When I got to the 8th floor the second plane hit and I said my god this is really it....I tried to help as many people as I can...but the smoke and my asthma didn't allow me.....when we got to the lobby....the first tower collapsedwe had to duck in a Gap store..then about 8 of us ran into a dead sprint up the street.....when I looked back the second tower was gone......I passed out and was declared missing for 2 hours....I got out of the hospital yesterday and wanted to let my pals at the otaku to know..I'm ok....

NYPD and NYFD are the best...they ran toward danger as we ran from it..to our fallen heroes may God grant you peace and eternal happiness in heaven and to all the victims affected by this tragedy

I still love NYC and Lower East Side........
Be United..and remember we're all in this together......Love ya, Lady Saiya-jin....

umm, how old are you? and thank god you survived.. i wouldn't of had thought that ne of you guys were caught in between the attack....

well, now that i'm on the subject, i would just like to say something:

I'v been to so many Bulletin Boards (GT forums, CW boards, etc) but i never stuck to them... cept for the otaku... I dunno if it's because of the members or the boards or watever.. but i'v always came back to these boards... I just wanted to say that i these boards are the best boards and so are the members...

if that sounded a bit corny or watever, then don't pay ne attention.. corny's not my style! :smirk: :devil:

I'm 23....I'm sorry if I'm repeating any topics, but since I have not been on in a long time, some people who know I live in Lower Manhattan have e-mailed me to see if I was ok, but our phone lines have been down since that day and I was in the hospital with smoke inhalation and I got a gash on my thigh...but I'm out and ok, so is my son whose school is only 3 blocks away...my husband who is in the Reserves leaves Tuesday

When the second plane hit, the building literally rocked from side to side as if settling into the foundation again....I never thought they would fall though....

[color=deeppink]Lady Saiya-jin, I'm so very glad to hear that you're ok. What you went through must have been both terrible and awesome (ok, not awesome as in "dude! that was so cool!" but as in an experience that just left you awe-struck, however good or bad it may be) and it's wonderful that you've survived to tell the tale.

Remember to hug your son each night, and I'm sure you're so very grateful that you survived what you did. God bless :)[/color]

Oh thank god!

We were all worried about you... or I was and so was Gohan... i knew you lived close by and I was hoping you didn't die... and we didn't know, but now we do :)

I'm glad you and your family are alive and well. Good luck to your husband and your family. Sorry for the loss of your friends, my thoughts go out to them....

To think I almost lost a good friend.... I'm just glad you are ok Lady :)

Thank god for NYC Firefighters and Policemen who risked ther lives to save all the people they could, including one of out very own :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Did Transtic say NO MORE POSTS ABOUT THE ATTACK ON WTC?? I think he did.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think everyone will agree this is an exception.... We almost lost one of Otaku's good members and a friend of mine. This post says nothing about your opinion on the attack, it's telling her unique story. I said no more repeat topics, this is obviously not a repeat topic....

I'm just happy she's alive :)

Ok..let me explain....I was in LA for a conference..when I got back...I got swamped at work....We asked for health insurance policies for our office and our boss did that for us..anyways the health insurance office was in the WTC..that's how I got caught up....crazy

You guys are really making me cry.....I love you all and I have missed you...I'm so sorry I had you guys worried, but there was no way of getting through plus I was in the hospital until Thursday....everything over here is messed up(phone,light,cable..etc)..I can't even get into my apartment yet...but you guys won't really hear from me until I get home...so don't worry...ok........:love:

Again I love you guys......Big kisses to Transtic,Cera, BabyGirl,Warlock,Final Flash, & Galxy-Girl....:love: :love:

Take care ...Lady Saiya-jin (still Vegeta's Sugar Mama....LOL:smirk: )

I am so glad that you survived Lady Saiya-jin. I, along with SSJ2 Gohu, and a lot of the other otaku members were very worried about you. We made a topic saying that we thought you were dead. We are now glad to see that you have come back to us, but feal in your sorrow the loss of your friends. Please take a look at the flag that I made in my sig as something to remember all those who did die in the attack inclucing them.

i just heard lady, glad you and your fam got out ok. i know we really havent talked alot here, but i have appreciated your kind manner to all here. i'm sorry that you were there and lost friends, i will pray for your husband's safety as he fights for america.

Wow! I am also glad that you are ok..When I heard about the attack,I first thought about my family and then I remembered you..I'm very sorry about your friends..How are you and your son?Well my family is ok and I'm extremly happy to know that you are ok!
May God bless you!:):)