Animefreakgirl Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 HAHA that was pretty good though i really like Merik ¬¿¬ *takes his millenium rod* *sighs* how about Duke! Do Duke Devlin the dungeon dice monster dude!
Kumori Urufu Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Marik an Ryou? That's just... weird. Funny, but weird. Imagine if They got married. Ew. :sick::sick::sick::sick: Seriously, though. The story's great. I give it 9.6/10. Great
Kitty Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I love ALL your interviews. I'd give all of them except the Pegasus one a 10/10. I'd say that the pegasus one isn't all that funny. So, 6/10. It's gotta be funny to make me laugh. *sees someone chewing gum* Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's ha ha so ha ha funny!! Ha ha! ~A girl who laughs uncontrolibly at the slightest thing. *sees fat ghost trying to eat little brother* hahahahahahah!!!~
boothten Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]lol, I loved the Mokuba one. :rotflmao: Good job, I really hope to see more. ^^[/color][/size]
Guest SonOfPegasus Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 boo hoo... i loved daddy... Daddy!!!! My Father!!! WHY MUST YOU HAVE GONE OFF AND DIED!!! PATHETIC FOOL! TRYING ONLY TO GET MOTHER BACK... AND DIED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHow i miss you!! Daddy! Well, I think they should make him a ZOMBIE!! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU GET HIM BACK! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! No... a zombies eat people.. i saw it in the movies... it was scary. SCARY! HA! I DEFY "SCARY"! IDIOTS! I still think he could come back with like... some kind of Milenium Item... or something... Make something to do with Pegasus.... one of those people that can talk to the dead... somethin like that...
Katana Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Muwahaha! They were so funny! I have to say (unlike most people) that the Pegasus one was my favorite, along with the Mokuba one. "And another time he blew up the microwave trying to fix us burritos." HAHAHA! :rotflmao:
Jamvis Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Dude! Those are friggin awesome! i love that!
Kumori Urufu Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Are you going to finish this? I really would like to see more of it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Jamvis Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 As would I.... *incites riot* now... you WILL continue or... *puts torch closer to you menacingly* you will be tortured by fire... ~ Love teh fire..... PYROMANIA!
DeathBug Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by harpiesbrother1 [/i] [B]you're the funniest guy I know [/B][/QUOTE] I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that Bandit's a girl. NEway, I hope [b]she[/b] continues the propject. It's funny.... Oh, and [spoiler]Pegasus ain't dead, it turns out. Yay.[/spoiler]
Dead Alice Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 hahahahahahahahahaha... this is funny. The Mokuba one was hilarious. And BAKURA!!! *glomps Bakura* mineminemine!!! :laugh: muahahahahaha... You should do one with Duke. And Tristan (well... okay Tristan's not really that funny...). Why couldn't you do Pegasus? Darn it.
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 ::laughs so hard that she falls out of her chair:: that was funny! joey! a-dog! that-was-so-funny! ::gasps for air:: wait a inute.. what was joeys number again? i didnt catcha all of it.. kidding! kidding!
Chichiri's Girl Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Oh god! Man I swear I was laughing harder then I've laughted in a while. I liked the last 3 the best I think. The Mokuba one [b]WAS[/b] hailarios. I can't wait for the next one...and I don't even LIKE Yu-gi-ho. *walks off laughing histarically while screaming this is her hunndreth post* Yeah 100!!!! Woooooo!
Cocomi Myojin Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 You need to continue! This story is so funny!
Bandit Joeykuba Posted October 4, 2003 Author Posted October 4, 2003 A/N: Final chapter everyone. TSH has lost his sanity and everyone who has been interviewed make a second appearence. Also, more shonen-ai(MarikxRyou/Bakura, SetoxJoey, and YamixYugi)! Chapter 8: The Insanity Ends TSH: *looks around nervously* :nervous: Heh heh heh... pretty colors... everywhere. *looks at camera and whispers* We have... a new guest... *picks up his pen* Did you hear that Mr. Pen? A new friend! His name is Iguy! Or was it Yugi? Who cares? Mwahaha! Yugi: *wanders onto the stage, looking embarassed, and blushing as rabid fangirls yell at him* Rabid Fangirls: WE LOVE YOU YUGI! TSH: *sees Yugi*:eek: IT'S YAMI! Yugi: I'm not Yami! TSH: *Gets a better look at Yugi* IT'S YAMI'S MINATURE CLONE! Yugi: :sweat: Noooooooo! Yami is the spirit of the Millenium Puzzle! TSH: ...Are you sure your not his clone? Yugi: Yes. TSH: ... *looks past Yugi* Yugi: You okay? TSH: ...LOOKIT! THERE'S A DUCK! *tackles Marik, who is glomping Ryou/Bakura* Marik: :eek: WHAT THE F- 4Kids: No no Marik, no cussing! Marik: What the... firetruck? TSH: MWAHA! Duckie was trying to hug the evil penguin! Ryou: I'm not a penguin! Marik: And I'm not a duck! Yugi: What about my interview? Yami: *appears* Mwahaha! King of Games and Shadows! TSH: *sees Yami* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yami: You! *eyes narrow* Follower of Marik! DUEL ME! Marik: He's one of my mind slaves? TSH: *starts running around madly* Yami: *chases after tSH* Yugi: My interview... :bawl: Seto: *laughs at TSH, Yami, and Yugi* What morons! Mokuba: Big brother, why are you so mean? Joey: *puts an arm around Kaiba* Yeah Kaiba, why are you so mean? Seto: *blushes* Away from me Wheeler. Joey: OH, c'mon Kaiba, don't cha remember that one party where ya had to kiss me? You enjoyed that, I know ya did. Seto: :eek: *turns fifty shades of red* DID NOT! Come on Mokuba, let's go. Mokuba: But I don't wanna! Seto: *grabs Mokuba's arm and begins to walk off* Joey: See ya later, [i]sweetie[/i]! Seto: *runs off* Mokuba: BYE EVERYONE! TSH: *has been hogtied by Yami, who is now sitting on top of him* I QUIT!!!!!!!!! Yami: Bwehehe! I win! Yugi: YAMI! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY INTERVIEW! Yami: I'm soory Yugi... I'll make it up to you tonight. Yugi: You'd better, or else your sleeping on the couch mister. Yami: Yes sir. *trudges off behind Yugi* Marik: Now's our chance Bakura! Let's take over the show! Bakura: Yes, let's! Marik: *sits behind the desk* Welcome my future mind slaves, to 'Shonen-ai TV...' [B]THE END[/B]
Chichiri's Girl Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 *is seen saking vilointly from holdind in her laughter* My...god that was the funniest one yet! What a way to end it! Seriosly the "firetruck" part had me going but then Joey kalling Seto sewtie. *gasp for air* Alright lets just say very entertaining...*runs off alughing her head off*
Kumori Urufu Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Seto and Joey? that's even sikker than Marik and Bakura... and Yugi is the dominant one in that relationship... and I bet Yami was a little [i]too[/i] happy when he hog-tied TSH... oh, yeah, 4KIDS intervening when Marik was about to swear was hilarious. Too bad that was the last one...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Sailor Pisces Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 THIS IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!!! IT CRACKS ME UP!
Mina Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Whee...Shonen-ai TV. This should be aewsome. Great job, BJ.
Mitch Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 [size=1] This thread is seriously spammy. Either post only when you actually have something to say or I'll close it if it continues on the course it is on. It's all up to you. EDIT: I'd also like to point out, Marik_Duelist, that inanely posting in a thread to bring it back from its month-ago death is not the way to handle things. You could have at least made a meaningful post other than some two-word blab at nothing. If you continue doing this I will be sending you a warning, and then if you do not improve your posting quality by then, I will have you banned. So it'd be best to improve your quality now, as to avert most things that would happen.[/size]
Whisper Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 LOL!!! That was so funny!!!!!! *trying to breathe between laughs* :laugh: But Bandit Joeykubah hasn't posted in a while! I'm panicing! PLEASE post!:(
zap29 Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 That rocked!!!it was sooo funny especially Mokubas interview!!!
Recommended Posts