Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][font=century gothic][size=1]

Wow! Jekel Maximus and Wolf Maximas13 only live about 1 hour away from me, in Lubbock. It would be cool, as Veggito4 said, a big Texan get together. I doubt I would be able to though. But it would be cool![/color][/size][/font]
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]im a texan, an angry texan. The planet anime in plano closed down!!!!!
not fair. I hang in garland a lot with my cousins. Right now im in dallas. [/B][/QUOTE]

We had a planet anime in plano? since when? I never saw it...................... hmmmmmmmm

I guess it wasn't that much of a profitable buisness then.
Posted
I never heard of it....but I don't go outside of Trigun, so yeah

That'd be pretty interesting....I was actually thinking of putting the question out....but now that someone mentioned it, WTF, we can try
Posted
Another OB'er - despite the fact he neve comes on anymore...- is my good friend (since year1)(grade 1 if you are american which you probably are not if you are reading this) is DevilzAdvocate. which makes a lot of us + 1. that equals more of us.
Posted
[color=0eade7]Ooh yeah...we can try..I can get somebody to take me to the West End (i'm only 14) and we can meet at one of those big restaurants or something. Haha! That would be cool...what I don't like in Texas is that we're so stereotyped. People think that we go around saying "HEY YA'LL!!" And wear cowboy hats all the time. But that's totally not like us!! But what I DO love about Texas is that if it's rainy...just wait about five minutes, it'll be sunny again. :)...Dallas is pretty cool, I like living in the city everybody knows ;)! [/color]
Posted
[size=1]Well, Duo Maxwell and I are planning on meeting sometime maybe next year. So we could go and meet the rest of you guys as well. Road trip! lol, the problem with an Aussie road trip is that you'd be melted onto the seat before you've even crossed the Nullabor. Sooo hot.[/size]
Posted
Meh? There is no way my dad will let me go! (Cores I could try
to ask 1st), but I probably can't get a ride (I hate be'n 13)
but that would be nice ^-^.
Posted
I copied two other threads called Austrailian OBers and Texan OBers, but what about the Minnesotans yeah sure (got it from that Fargo Movie). Say where your from cuz us Minnesotans gotta stick together!
Posted
[size=1] I'm from New Zealand, the highly superior and ambitious Big Brother of Australia :p

I live in Christchurch, and I love it here. I believe we have a tiny OB base in Christchurch, me Neo Cactuar and Final Flash are those who come to mind, as well as a friend I persuaded to come here, jitoya, but he rarely ever posts.

[/size]
Posted
It seems like everyone here is either from California, Texas or Australia.

I still can't believe I'm the only Chicago kid here. I've seen a couple others come and go (such as Mist, I think that was her name... where the heck is she??), but only I seem to stick around.

It's really weird considering how huge Chicago is. I don't even know if there are any other people from Illinois here.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I am pure Vegan!

Not the diet. I'm talking the great gambler. Vegas Baby! Of the Las genre.

You know, when you live in a desert all of your life, you begin to apprechiate the rain. I hear people complaining about the rain, and I'm like: What the crap have you been snifin!?

Seeing the rain gives me so much energy to do stuff, because I like how it feels when it is cloudy, and when raining, especially the smell. I remember in my old house, I used to sit under the patio, listen to it leak, and watch the lightning. Unfortunatly, we are going through a drought. Our water is being used up, bills are raising, no more just watching the rain and lightning.

The rain also gives me a break from the scorching heats of the Nevada sun. I really don't mind 100 degree weather. But when you reach about 115, things start to burn up quickly. The rain drops it down to a nice and cool 90 or so.
Posted
Well this new title makes everything a lot more generalized, as well as actually giving me something to talk about. ;)

I'm from Southern Maryland, USA, but I don't expect many of you here are anywhere near there. Where I live inparticular, because of how rural it is, and meaning I never really had much of a chance of that happening in the first place. :p It really is a somewhat interesting place to live, though, besides the fact that there are no malls, because of the range of weather that we have. I go somewhere like San Diego, California, and it really makes me take notice to the fact that where I live, it can suddenly be cold or rain on any given day, and that it actually snows in the winter, lol. But yeah, the closest entertainment that you are going to find for miles is your own house, with video games, computer, and whatever else.
Posted
[color=indigo]Right now I hang my hat in Eastern Ohio...smack dab between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Until 5 months ago I lived in North Carolina in various places depending on what school I was attending. I grew up in Maryland, however, so I always will consider my self a Terp.[/color]
Posted
I live in Southern California in a little town called La Puente. Perhaps you've heard of it? Most likely not. It's about 45 minutes south of Anaheim and about an hour south of Los Angeles. In fact, I live pretty close to a lot of big Southern Californian cities now that I think about it.
Posted
I'm in Porto Alegre. Mwahahaha! ph34r m3!
lol, anyways, if I explained where it is, it would make it even more confusing to most of you people there, so I will just say it is a city in Brazil.
Posted
[color=royal blue][size=1][font=century gothic]

I live in Lubbock, Texas. Nice little town. Population a little over 200,000. Not close to any big cities. The cities nearby that you might know of are Amarillo and Midland/Odessa. They are all in the Panhandle.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Terpischore [/i]
[B][color=0eade7]Wooa..did this thread just turn from Texan OBers to "Location, Location, Location...where are you from?"...or am I just crazy??[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, from what I can see, someone just merged 'Autralian OBers' with 'Texan Obers' after they noticed the trend of people asking where they live. I'd consider it a smart move; I kind of saw it coming even after the first one, since it was a little too specific anyway, if that makes sense.
Posted
[font=MS Song]I'm currently in Munich, Germany right now.I'm supposed to get back home in 4 days...Anywho I live in Istanbul, Turkey.I'm the only person here that lives in Turkey >.<[/font]
Posted
I'm from a little town in Batimore, Maryland..it's ok, yet pretty. But I can't wait to leave this small town, it's very boring here.
Posted
Shinji Ikari, i have a Mambo t-shirt. it has the "Ten Comparisons" on it. NZ ends up with more points, and takes the superior position in the Archipelago. (goes to the top of Australia and becomes "Greater New Zealand". Do Not Read This If You Are from New Zealand...[spoiler]Apparently, they LIKE sheep. A lot...Ok that was uncalled for...pretend i di not write that.[/spoiler]

and anyway. who put all of the threads together?? i get on this morning and i am confused...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...