Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
gamemasterkev00

Dwarf: Aye, that I do not know. I just hear it's a big, red cabin. Not too far from here, neither. When you get the axe from him, come find me. I'll be around here somewhere, I will. The name's Martshin.
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Awright then, Martshin. I'll get you your axe. Expect me back in a while.

Deathevn leaves the dwarve to continue whacking on the tree and *sigh* continues north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]18 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn notices the sleeping imp, and almost decides to sneak up on it and kill it. But then he decides he doesn't wanna pull an KOTR and tiptoes past it, hoping it doesn't wake. It doesn't and Deathevn continues heading north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]17 posts to Transqee. Gettin close....[/I]
Posted
*glares at you kev*
---------------
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hello shopkeep? Would you consider buying these three itmes from me?" Esrie shows the man the rod the bone and his dagger.
Posted
gamemasterkev00

Nothing special here. But what's this? The sleeping imp awoke and followed Deathevn curiously. Silly imp.
------
KOTR

Shopkeep: Of course. *examines the items* I'll take them for 1700 Gold. *pays you* Thank you. Would you like to purchase anything?
Posted
Deathevn noticed the imp following him and quickened his pace. Maybe he would have to fight it, after all...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]16 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
'Darn imp!' Deathevn thinks. 'At least he's making me travel faster...' He continues north, and starts to jog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]15 more posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn sees the hole and thinks, 'maybe I can bury this friggin imp in there'. He shakes the imp off his back, but decides against burying it. It only looked like a baby, after all. Ignoring the imp, Deathevn went over to the hole to see if there is anything in it.
Posted
Deathevn scowls at the imp and grabs it by the scruff of it's neck, assuming imps have necks. Glaring at it he says, "Leave me alone, will ya?" and tosses it to the side. He dug in the soil around the gem, and picked it up. Examining it, he thought, 'ooooo, purdy' and pocketed it. Who knows, it may come in use later. He then *take a guess* continued north.:sweat:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]14 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
gamemasterkev00

The gem turned to dust in your pocket! You've been poisoned! you will now lose 1 HP for each post!

The next area is plain with a shadowy tree. The small imp leapt into it's branches.
------------
Spikey

Ryan attacked the Imp for 10 HP!
Imp attacked Ryan for 3 HP!

Your turn.

HP: 9/12
Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Awww, crap. It's that imp's fault. Oh well. At least I've got a little potion in case it I take too long.

Since the imp had finally left him alone, Deathevn ignored the tree and continued on. Going north, of course.

lost 1 hp from poison, not sure how much left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]13 more posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn sees the cabin and wonders if this is the man with the axe. He walks up to it and knocks on the door.

do I lose hp from poison for this, or is it just travelling?
Posted
OOC: Every post you make is a loss of HP. You are down to 8/11.
-------------
gamemasterkev00

A man opened the red door and looked down at Deathevn. He was, alright. He grunted.

Man: Yeah? What do you want?
Posted
Deathevn was humbled by the impressive size of the man.
[B]Deathevn:[/B]umm, 'scuse me sir, but do you know a dwarf named Martshin? He asked me to retrieve an axe from a man in a cabin. Oh, and would you happen to have an antidote on you...? I was poisoned.
Posted
gamemasterkev00

Man: Look, bub, I don't know what you think this is, but it's not a super market! I don't just give away stuff or sell 'em! They're mine. And I don't know a Bartling or whatever his name was. I do have an axe, but I paid good money for it.
Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Awright, it's a deal. Erm...pleasure doing buisness with you?

Deathevn hands over 1000 gold to the man, and thinking, 'that Martshin better pay me good for this.' He thanked the man and sniggered as he left, knowing that he'd gotten an antidote for 300 gold less than in a store. As soon as he got outside he administered it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...