Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love this show. Do you like it and why? What's your favorite episode? Mine is when Meg was a waitress and she pretended Stuey was her baby, the crack addicted one I laughed for days on that episode, of course, almost every episode of Family Guy is funny, so I really don't know my favorite :D
Posted
[size=1] I love Family Guy, I think it's hilarious. I think it's getting very good rating on CN as well, so yay! ^_^

I don't have a favorite episode, each one is funny and well-made out.[/size]
Posted
Ah, Famuri Gai watashi wa ai. (I love Family Guy) ^_^ It's such a great show in its humor, and so fast paced.. (Seeing all those little flashback things with historic people or Peter doing something stupid is just too much) Every episode is so fresh.. Even Stewie's monotonous homocidal remarks still make me smirk, if not throw me on the floor with my sides splitting.

^_^ My favorite episode is probably the one where Peter's dad lives with the family.. I don't know why, I'm just a sucker for comedy that mocks Catholicism (I'm Catholic. *shame*).. Hehe.. The Pope seems so hilarious in cartoons..
Posted
Oh oh, Family Guy......I was in a drought of the show till it finally got picked up by CN. Yes every ep is funny in family guy, cept the ones that feature Meg alot, no offense to Meg.....but she's just not funny like the others. Check the new FG quote for some more funny, its from tommorows ep(Monday 28th that is)
Posted
Family guy is an awesome show!! I even bought both seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. The people at FOX are idiots, it's their loss when they cancelled family guy. Luckily the final episode that never aired on FOX, will be aired on Cartoon Network sometime in February.
Posted
I love Family Guy. It's just so random and it doesn't make much sense. There aren't too many shows like that on the air. (well the Simpsons is starting to go there, but they suck at it.)
Posted
[size=1]My favourite has to be when Stuey (sp. ?) tries to destroy Broccoli, I was in fits of laughter, it was just so funny any episode with Stuey is a laugh.[/size]
Posted
A very amusing show. Best part (IMO) was the very first scene of the first episode where Stuey completely destroyes the puppet set on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood (or whatever it is called).
Posted
Family Guy is supremely hilarious and nutty. I practically danced around my room when I learned that Cartoon Network was going to show it on Adult Swim (it was such a mistake when Fox axed Family Guy). To be honest, there are way too many funny Family Guy moments to choose the funniest one.
Posted
[size=1] Lol, I remember that show when Stewie destroyed Mr. Roger's neighborhood, it was pretty funny. I was laughing a lot...

I thought the part in Family Guy when they made Hitler have his own talk show was funny. [/size]
Guest XxlDrAgOnxX
Posted
I love family guy!!! My faverite episode is when stewie went to that restraunt and he wanted pancakes!
Posted
Another classic Family Guy tonight, you can look at the sig for a funny quote from Peter on tonights ep.

Best moment would be when they had Einstein workin in the patent office and a guy comes in and has "Smiths Theory of Relativity" and Einstein points out a flaw and Smith looks down, Einstein then beats him and runs off with the documents.
Also a lil later, Peter talks bout God making the shrinkie-dinks(dont know how to spell em) And then we see God making them in the oven "Look at em, they're so tiny"........then Einstein runs in and beats him and takes the.........shrinkie-dinks.
Guest Randleman
Posted
[color=crimson]Best show in creation. I really wish they didn't have to take it off the air. I hope they come back with new episodes. I like the episode where Chris becomes "Christobal" the artist. That was quiet funny. Or the one were Brian goes to find his mom.[/color]
Posted
Oh and I love the episode when stuey said, "hey flappy, i've decided not to kill you!!!!" Meg isn't funny, you're right, GhostofSalvtore, Meg isn't really funny. I just like it when she's all sad, cause I love when she cries, I just think it's funny and I make remarks saying, "aww poor meg, not!"
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
My favourtie character would have to be Quagmire. Alllright! Stuey is funny. "Blast!" And cleveland is pretty good. "Heeeey peeta."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuluvr1 [/i]
[B]Mine is when Meg was a waitress and she pretended Stuey was her baby, the crack addicted one I laughed for days on that episode, [/B][/QUOTE]

That episode is hilarious!

Stewie keeps asking his foster parents for pancakes. Their response is hilarious!

Stewie: I want pancakes!
Foster Mom: Pancakes must be street for crank or something!
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
The best episodes are...
1. About Brian, where he has sexual urges to mate with the racing dog.
2.The Mob one, where the mob trys to whack Louise.
3.The one where Peter trys to get in touch with his "feminine side".
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
What about the one where Peter gets a boat. Hey hey hey! I'm gettin' a boat! But then he doesn't get a boat.

Peter: Nhhhhhhhhhhnhhhnnhh I'm the only one on the street getting a boat!

Quagmire: Allllllright, I'm gonna be cruisin in my new boat wit' the ladies (or something like that ^^).

Peter: Well I'm the fattest person on the street getting a boat.

Big Louey: HEY HEY HEY! I'M GETTIN' A BOAT!
Posted
Well that was today's ep, too bad he didnt get that boat.

Peter "A boat's, a boat, but the mystery box could be anything.......it could even be a boat.you know how much we wanted one of those."

or Stewie "mother I haev somethin I want to give you, its in my diaper and its not a toaster."

and there's also, Peter "oh God, a lump, a lump.....no its a Cheetoh"

Also I wish they would start showing some more season 3 eps on CN, since that was the longest lasting season. But also I think its the best of the 3. Also, I have all the eps to seasons one and two, so I could see those whenever I wanted, but season 3 eps I will have to wait til the next FG dvd comes out. SO MORE SEASON 3.....that'll be all.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Stewie.

"My god woman. If you were cooking any slower... well... well you wouldn't be cooking very fast at all now would you."

But Family Guy is seriously best cartoon comedy ever.

Peter as a kid: Why are the dinosaurs extinct?

Tour guide: BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT.

btw 400th post w00t
Posted
I did not know, till just now, while surfing thru some Direct TV, that Family guy is also on TBS, its a replay of last nights episode on Cartoon Network, but if people miss the episode on CN, they can always watch the one on TBS the next day.
Posted
I love Family guy..was so depressed when they knocked it off air....been catching it as much a spossible ,on CN/TBS

The episode where Stewie becomes addicted to pancakes is one of the best, but does anyone know what the reference at the very end when he crawls on the ceiling towards himself is from....its a fairly well know indie film, and can anyone tell me that film's connection to 28 Days Later?

BTW my fav Stewie quote of all time is the episode when they go to the south to visit family, and he hears an old man playing a banjo...

Stewie: What is that horrendous sound? Its quiet...remarkable...fabulous...
I feel so positively white trash!
MOMMY! I want a mullet!

(or somehting very similar :P)

Peace
Posted
I love family! I've seen every single episode their is. My favorite episode is when Peter gets drunk and plays the piano. Then when the credits are rolling it show Stewie hitchhiking to the song from the hulk. I started cracking up about that one. it made me want to take piano. Now I take it and I am very good. Sometimes I play that song and make my guinea pig hitch hike across the piano.

I also love the one where louis asks meg to change stewies diaper and meg says "Ok mom but if a boy calls don't tell him I'm wrist deep in poopie"

Aw Family guy...*watches all the episodes*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...