Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Good ep tonight, one of my favs, well at least the Randy Newman part....

"Fat man with his kids and dog........drove into the mornin fog........hey they rover...come on over....*Lois walks over* Red haired lady, reachin for an apple, she gonna chew it....nope she gonna breath on it first......wipe it on her blouse........she puts it in her mouth....chews once......two times.....three times.......four times.......stops.......takes a long hard look at Wandy....5 times......till Fat man walk on over.......(dont know the rest)cept the ........went walkin down the road.......left foot, right foot, left foot, *appple hits him and knocks him out*

When I 1st saw that, I couldn't stop laughin'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]Good ep tonight, one of my favs, well at least the Randy Newman part....

[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=INDIGO]The best part of that episode is the incredibly long fight scene between Peter and the chicken that gave him an expired coupon...that entire scene is ridiculous...[/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=INDIGO]The best part of that episode is the incredibly long fight scene between Peter and the chicken that gave him an expired coupon...that entire scene is ridiculous...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh yeah that's funny. The chicken finishes telling him about the end of the world at 2000.

Peter:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*runs over to bunny rabbit and takes cereal*
Peter:You silly rabbit tricks are for kids!
Posted
Family guy is one of those shows, that you look at and you could think it's something like Simpsons. But it's not. Futurama is more like Simpson. But anyway, I love the family guy. That is one of the best shows. My favorite one is where it's Steuwy's birthday and he remembers the man and white, that is so funny.

Though Simpsons is my favorite comedy cartoon.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Simpsons is classic.

But we're talking about Family Guy here.
---
The best episode is the one where brian has to pick up stewie.

Stewie: Biscuit was a good dog. I never knew her as a dog, but as a table. Sturdy and fine. ^^
Posted
Another Family-Guy-funny-episode tonight from Family Guy. Where Chris becomes an artist. There are many things that I liked bout this episode, many funny lines and moments. Like the Bing Crosby part, where be lays the smackdown on Peter. Aosl, the line...."Hmm, how can I put this without upsetting you........*pulls out a sock puppet of a bunny*.........your dads a pig........*Chris claps his hands and laughs*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love that show! Put on any episode, and I'll fall to the floor in laughter. My favorite episode is the one when Peter goes to this camp thing that makes him think that he's a woman. " A boat's a boat, but the mystery box can be anything. Maybe even a boat!" "Well, then get the boat-" "I'll take it!"
Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn
Posted
I love family guy!! I liked it when peter was up on stage and he put the drink in his pocket and everyone started loughing because it looked like peter peed in his pants and peter thought he was making funny jokes!!
Posted
I love it! Stewie and Brian make the show, without them it would be pointless to watch. Besides seeing Chris fall down and act stupid of course! But I love Stewie! He's so funny!

My favorite episode is the one with Stewie and Brian and they go to Germany (i think), well it's one of the countries that involved Hilter in WW2, but anyways They go on a bus tour and the tour guide completely denies that anything happened during ww2, and ends up shouting and Brian finally just points and says something about a bar/pub/tavern. I guess you had to see, to think it was funny...^_^
Posted
[COLOR=blue] I think Family Guy is a great show!!! I agree with Emme888 about Stewie and Brian, they are hilarious together.:)[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1] Heh. Yeah, I really like this show. It's nearly the only show I actually have the attention span to watch...along with The Simpsons and Futurama and Seinfield, and maybe a few select other shows.

Stewie is definitely my favorite character on the show...he has sometimes "smart" humor, and it's just great the way they use him as a character.

Damn Fox for cancelling this show. And damn them from cancelling Futurama as well.

Curses a thousandths of a time.[/size]
Posted
Hey emme888 I remember that scene. European road show.. episode 320 i belive.
Stewie and brian are on a tour in Germany.

German guide: You'll find more on germany's contribution to ze arts in ze pamphlet provided.

Brian: Yeah..uhh..uhh about your pamphlet.. hmm .. i'm not seeing anything about german history between 1939 and 1945, there's just a big gap.

German Guide (Quickly responding): Everyone vas on vacation! (calmly) Now on your left is munich's first city hall...

Brian: Wait wait, what are you talking about? Germany invaded poland in 1939.. and..

German guide interrupts: We were invited! Punch was served. Check with Poland!

Brian: Wait you cant ignore those years. Thomas Mann fled germany because of nazism's stranglehold on Europe.

German: Nope nope. He left to manage a dairy queen.

Brian : A dairy queen? Thats preposterous.

German: I WILL HEAR NO MORE INSINUATIONS AGAINST THE GERMAN PEOPLE! NOTHING BAD HAPPENED! (then he stands up straight) *in german, this is spelled phonetically* Zeiben niechzand, Zeiben oiglad, Ziben nichgilanded o deuchland! (he hitler salutes.. the whole bus goes quiet)

Brian (breaking the tension) : Is that a beer hall?

MY god.. i almost cried i was laughing so hard at that scene. I also like when stewie and brian get stoned in amsterdam later in the episode. "The only reason people die is because they accept it as an inevetibilty... *dramatic expirhation*"
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Family Guy is a great cartoon! Stewie makes the show for me!! I watch just to see what evil plan he's trying to hatch. My favorite eposide is when he took over chris and they started singing the "Putting on the Ritz" song!!! It was great!!!
Posted
My favorite episode is Death's a *****. Stewie [spoiler]finally sets up a trap for Louis. She trips on a roller skate then Stewie throws a dresser on her. He takes out a machine gun and puts thousands of holes in it. Then he runs up to it and throws a grande in the dresser. It explodes then Louis comes out all bloody and says. "Stewie don't leave your toys laying around" Then stewie does that little "Blast!" Thing.[/spoiler] Stewie does make that show great.
Guest Sharpie
Posted
I got volume 2 of the dvd set even though it isn't supposed to be released until sept. 9th. The Best Buy around me had 2 copies of it out. I quickly snatched up one before they could rectify their mistake. It's really great. Here's a little .gif I made from it of Jesus and Moses defeating the Romans:
[img]http://fateomcskippy.johnami.com/images/jesusmoses.gif[/img]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I love the Family Guy. As a matter of fact, I'm watching it as I speak..Type?? oO Anyways, I'd have to say that the funniest things in that show is the random stuff they show for like 5 minutes ^^;; I laugh so hard at Stewie and Chris.

Chris: Meg, Guess what word I'm thinking of, And it's [I]not[/I] Kitty?
Meg: Kitty??
Chris: Get out of my mind!!!

God I love this show. I've taped every episode I've seen ^^

-Kitty

I can't believe that Chris is actually Seth Green..It sounds nothign like him really. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Family Guy is hilarious! It seems to be just like the Simpsons, but much funnier. It's like the Simpsons have a moral or something at the end of each show, but Family Guy is just like whatever. My favorite episode was when Stuey had a crush on a little girl at daycare and she kept wanting a cookie. It was so sweet! And funny!!
Posted
Oh man, this is a great show with such off the wall, irreverant humor. It's a wonder why this show hasn't matched wits with the Simpsons yet.

Favorite line
Deer: I'll take him. Come my son. *blam*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...