OtakuBoards

Silent Gun

Squall

A woman in a white suit stands before an audience and prepares to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen, as you all know, at this moment our troops are deadlocked with the enemy on unfriendly shores. The reason I have called you, is that I believe they are fighting in vain." Murmurs and talk ran through the audience. "The only way we may resolve this, is if we call our troops back and continue negotiations. I belive that this may be the fastest way to obtain peace, before we destroy ourselvs!" Everyone aplauded as a man walked out onto stage. "This is Vice President Reluto, here to speak on behalf of Oberan." As the man walked to the front of the stage, a gunshot was heard, and Reluto was dead.

Assasins and mercs are in high demand, you are apart of an underground orginization called Silent Gun.

Name:
Description:
Weapon(s):

[color=darkblue]
[b]Name[/b] Izo Aoki

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Gender[/b] Male

[b]Description:[/b][img]http://www.animate-usa.com/HTML/IC/IMAGES/SCRYED_01.jpg[/img]

[b]Weapons[/b] Demon arm(shown in pic above), Pistol.
[b]Occupation[/b] Assasin
[/color]

Name: Teo Hikigane
Description: blond hair in a neat cut, brown eyes, 5'10" yellow bandanna around the head, yellow vest, sash, and pants, zori (wooden sandals), wristbands, ammo belts full of switchblades
Weapons: a whole lot of switchblades, which he fights with hand to hand or throws.

Yeah, I wouldn't have named this thing Silent Gun if I wasn't going to accept guns.
----__

Name: Ijimeru
Description: Dark blue mid length hair, jet black Black Jacket with dark grey neck line, white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, sunglasses and itallian boots.
Weapon: Silenced PP7 handgun, long black 9 shot revolver w/curved handle.

Name: Janitov Guberovski
Description: Jet black hair, blue eyes, tall, muscular build. He usually wears a black trenchcoat.
Weapons: Silenced Heckler & Koch MP-5N SMG, Dual Silenced 9mm Glock 17's, K-Bar Knife

Name: Lethal "Lily" Riruna

Description: Long blue hair, green eyes, cat designs on her t-shirt, blue jeans, and sandals.

Weapons: Lots of guns, guns, a katana, a dagger, and guns.