OtakuBoards

Gorillaz?!?!

Guest Tec-9

hahahaha!! who said they "rocked?" seriously.. who said they rocked, they don't rock. their mixed... as in hip hop/alternative/country/etc... ne way, i listened to their cd.. eh.. only good song is the only one they play on the radio... Clint Eastwood... i would burn the cd, but i don't wanna waste ten minutes on a cd dat's so cheap! j/k.. but they ain't as good...

well, transtic... clint eastwood is a very good song.... but the rest of the cd... plz! some songs are OK... but it don't get ne better than that! literally. lol.............................. stop makin' fun of gorillaz!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]hahahaha!! who said they "rocked?" seriously.. who said they rocked, they don't rock. their mixed... as in hip hop/alternative/country/etc... ne way, i listened to their cd.. eh.. only good song is the only one they play on the radio... Clint Eastwood... i would burn the cd, but i don't wanna waste ten minutes on a cd dat's so cheap! j/k.. but they ain't as good... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Clint Eastwood is a good song -- in this current era of mindless crap-pop (ie: backstreet boys, britney spears, n'sync), it's good to see someone with some genuine talent and genuine uniqueness come along.

Having said that, the only song that I like of theirs so far, from what I've heard, is Clint Eastwood. The newer one isn't very good in my opinion...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Sorry Tec-9, but it's just that no band is ever going to comare to [I]anything[/I] from New Zealand... when it comes to music; We ownz. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Oh I dunno Flash...Crowded House is pretty bad. :p [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I can proudly say that I have never heard ANY Gorillaz songs.

Any group that has the name "Gorillaz" and has a song called "Clint Eastwood" doesn't deserve to be listened to... and I won't.... but thats just me... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol.........that song is good though

I like the Clint Eastwood song:D. I've listened to some of the songs they once played on the Midnight Run, didn't like 'em much. their music videos are 'eh'...the dude with the messed up mouth is really creepy-lookin'....but that might have to do with some psychie stuff up in my head...:cross::confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]well, transtic... clint eastwood is a very good song.... but the rest of the cd... plz! some songs are OK... but it don't get ne better than that! literally. lol.............................. stop makin' fun of gorillaz!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

The rest of the CD is amazing!!!
2-D is from Blur

UNHAPPY IM really glad i got sunshine in a bag im useless but not for long the future is comng on

Yall dont see me now cuz you dont see with chou eyes. You preceed with yo mind. THats the anthem. So ima stick around with russel and become a mentor
DAs all i know
Finally soemone let me out of my cage suttin suttin suttin and im countin no age. suttin uttin nah you shouldnt be scared sutti suttin and im under each stairs etanchable suttin suttin suttin when i command you to

[b]Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm counting no age
Nah I couldn't be there
Nah you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare
Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional
Mystical? Maybe,
Spiritual
Hearable
What appears in you is a clearer view
Cos you're too crazy
Lifeless,
To know the definition for what life is
Priceless
For you because I put you on the hype sh*t
You like it?
Gunsmokin' righteous with one token
Psychic among those
Possess you with one go

I ain't Happy..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm counting no age
Nah I couldn't be there
Nah you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare
Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional
Mystical? Maybe,
Spiritual
Hearable
What appears in you is a clearer view
Cos you're too crazy
Lifeless,
To know the definition for what life is
Priceless
For you because I put you on the hype sh*t
You like it?
Gunsmokin' righteous with one token
Psychic among those
Possess you with one go

I ain't Happy..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ik new i sucked at reciting words. I dont follow that good. Ya followin me? Stop followin me for a have you arrested

Guest Kireikage
Supposedly, the band Gorrilaz doesn't actually exist. It's a manufactered band with cartoon characters representing non-existent members, and they have other bands create their music. This is just a rumor though, i don't know if it's true. As to whether they're good or not... it's hard to say. I respect them for breaking away from the mainstream, and they DID make an interesting combo of music styles... although I doubt that country's one of them ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]well i like the song Clint Eastwood but the rest of the cd sucks bad[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]I like Clint Eastwood, but I also like 19/2000...which I didn't like at first. lol

But now I'm really starting to like it. Their songs kind of grow on me...[/b][/color][/size]