OtakuBoards

The Outcast Rebellion

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=indigo]If anyone wants to sign up for this RPG feel free to in the Recuitment area.

Here is some basic information about all the players so you don't forget ;)

Memeber - Race - Name - Sex

Rhys Mayiessen (me lol) - Weredragon - Rannalanthas - Male
Ben - Goblin - Galthrown Mongloin - Male
Wondershot - Dragon - Reena Kiyo - Female
Oekatiotaku - half drow, half high elf - Lora Faustus - Female
Darkmoon - Werecat - Roya - Female
Katana - Fox Demon - Moriko - Female
EowynElf - Woodland elf - Tani - Female
G. D. Ryoko - Wolf-Human - Mori-Sora - Female
Mina - Mermaid - Phaedra - Female
Our newest additions^^
Iva - Wolf-demon - Katumea - Female
T man - Wolf/Human - Evean Miramax - Male

Now lets get this RPG started!

*~*

[i]Rannalanthas sat with his sword upon his lap in a little glade in a forest. He ran his hand along the blade gently, admiring the workmanship. He could not remember a day when he did not have this sword on his back.
Rann stood up suddenly, gripping the greatsword with both of his hands. He took a few practice swips with it, skilled swips from a skilled swordsman. He let his hand drop to his side, the sword still in hand.
Everything was different these days. You could never be to careful, lest there be a human behind your back ready to strike. Rann had laughed when the leader had said this, saying that he could handle any human that came his way. That's why the leader gave him the resposiblity of being second in command, so he had more lives on his hands than just his.
A sharp crack of a branch brought him back to reality. Listening carefully he could hear something shuffling in the foliage just outside the glade. He held out the greatsword in front of him waiting for it to come to him.
His hands tightened on the hilt as something or someone stepped out of the shadows...[/color][/i]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]Roya walked along side a dirt road, head bowed in thought.

Perhaps hitching a ride on a truck was not the best idea. The driver had thrown her off as soon as he saw her sitting on the roof of the vehicle. Now she has to walk the rest of the way there. There were no signs so Roya had no idea how long this would take.
She absent mindedly kicked at the pebbles on the ground. The day was hot and cloudless and shelter far. Only a few patches of shade could be found here and there, and no food.
Her eyebrows drew together in a frown.

If only that thief hadn't stolen my pack. The nerve of some people! Leaving u out here with no water...! There has got to be a law made against that...

Roya walked on wishing helplessly that night would fall sooner this day.[/i]

The sound of breaking twigs echoed through the forest.

[I]Maybe I should've taken that offer...being an outcast isn't that great. Especially when people stare at you and want to kill you...[/I]

Moriko was thinking of an offer that she had turned down years ago. It was from some elf who kept saying "It's only a small fee!" Moriko had just, however, kicked the elf in the shins and ran off.

[I] This world isn't very nice to people like me...in fact, they're mean! Wanna kill...need to kill...[/I]

Her hand moved slowly to the hilt on her back. Suddenly, she hit it away.

[I] I can't...not if I want to die a young death...[/I]

Moriko walked on, sighing every so often. She had heard from someone that the Rebellions were meeting somewhere, but she wasn't exactly sure where. She cursed under her breath, her tail swishing around behind her. The world was caving in around her. There wasn't anything she could do at the moment, except find the Rebellions.

[I][COLOR=blue]Mori-Sora walked through the deep forest alone, looking for other members of the rebellion.She couldn`t wait for night to fall so that she may transform and get to get destination faster.She gripped her dagger in her hand just in case anyone planned to attack. She walked until she found a small lake. She stopped to take a rest.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Man am I tired. I think I`ll rest here until the evening. This lake is so beautiful,it maes me want to sleep. I am so happy to be alone right now,I have no one to disterb me.[/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=blue]With that Mori-Sora decided to take a nap.[/I][/COLOR]

Reena was taking a little time off for a change. She always goes to the hot springs when she wants to take a break. The springs were known to boil normal humans alive, but Reena, being a dragon, found it relaxing and comofertable. She sighed deeply, inhaling vapor, it was good to be able to come back again. She looked back and saw a small root growing out of the ground, curious, she picked it up and took a small bite. Not half bad...but... She reached into her bag and pulled out a small mortar, with which she ground the root into a fine powder in moments. She tased it with some of the hot water...pretty good. She felt the springs starting to cool, so she began to focus deeply and the water heated up even more. She sighed and sunk up to her neck in the water. She heard a small branch break behind her, she wheeeled her head and saw a young man standing behind her, staring. she blew a small fireball dangerously close to his face.
"Leave me alone." She said, the man rushed off in shock. She sighed and leaned back, hoping that this war would end soon...

[color=indigo][i]Rann sighed heavily and slid his greatsword back into it's scabbard with a click that echoed the silent forest.
Rann-[/i] "You should surprise people like that. You never know who you'll sneek up upon. I could have killed you."

[i]Lora shrugged slightly, jumped off the tree limb, and landed lightly on the ground.
Lora-[/i] "If I don't walk quietly then who knows who'll find me."

[i]Rann's laugh boomed through the forest.
Rann-[/i] "You've got a point there. Well just don't try sneeking up on me."

[i]Lora looked around the little glade expectantly.
Lora-[/i] "Where are the others?"

[i]Rann shrugged and grinned ruefully.
Rann-[/i] "Who knows?"[/color]

"Stupid Branches! they make it soo loud! I'll probably be dead before i can explain myself to anyone that i see."

[I] She sighed deeply and worked her way through a bush. her and her friend, Moriko, had somehow lost each other. she came out of the bush into a clearing , and didn't even notice the Two other beings standing before her as she brushed leaves off her shirt. [/I]

[size=1][color=red]EDIT- sry people, I had forgotten that this was set in a midevil age.. I edited out the motorcycle so that it makes more sence now, lol XD[/color][/size]
[center]~*~[/center]
[i]Roya stalked along the center of the very same road. A whole day had passed and she still hadn't gotten anywhere. She hissed to herself and quickened her pace. Her paws landed soundlessly on the ruff ground.
A stomping of hooves sounded from the background. Roya glanced behind her and her hackles rose as she saw a rider comeing her way. She let out a hissing screech and leaped to the side as the rider raced past.[/i]

"Stupid animals..."

[i]Well atleast I know how to dride a dratted horse without getting things run over, Roya thought as an answer to the mans yell.
What was he in such a rush for anyways?! He coulda' atleast used his head lights! That's what their there for after all...

Roya paused and stared ahead of her. Perhapes the lack of water and food was makeing her see things... But then could an illution also creat smells?
She shook herself, ruffling her fur and sprinted to the forest that now lay before her...[/i]

[I]Man...it's been a long time since I've eaten...[/I]

"Three hours!" she yelled to herself.

[I]That's a good sign...I'm talking to myself...[/I]

Moriko wandered the forest, crushing dead leaves and twigs along her way. She was about to lay down for a nap when she heard voices.

Voice 1 (Rann): AH! MONSTER!
Voice 2 (Tani): Hey! Look at yourslef!
Voice 3 (Lora): Rann! She's [I]gotta[/I] be one of the Rebellions! It's an elf for God's sake!

[I]Elf? She said elf, right? And that voice! I know that voice! [/I]

Moriko ran out into the open, happy at finding Rebellions.

Tani: Put your index fingers and your thumbs together...yeah...EVIL BE GONE!

"Hey!" yelled Moriko, "What do you think you're doing, huh?"

Lora: Gettin' rid of evil. Let's see..hm...DEMON!

"SHUT UP!"
"MAKE ME!"
"I WILL!"

Rann: Guys, guys, c'mon! We shouldn't fight amongst ourselves.

[I]I've got to work on my people skills...[/I]

[i]I come in here hopeing to find some mice and instead I find a bunch of nuts...
Roya chuckled (mentaly, can't talk while she's transformed) to herself as she looked down at the goup now crowding and argueing at the edge glade.

She streched out her front paws and yawned widly. Licking her lips she crouched down and decided to watch the rest of this little event.
Shouting matches were always good for a laugh.

Her eyes suddenly snapped to what appeared to be the only man in the group.
He looked familiar...
A sharp object wizzed past, just missing her head. With a startled yelp she fell from her perch and landed on the ground.[/i]

???(Rann)- Ack, missed...

[i]Roya hissed angrily at her attacker.

I remember who you are! Your one of the rebellion leaders! This is dangerous company to be hanging around![/i]

Moriko- Aww, it's just a little kitty! Don't hurt it!

Rann- You can never be to careful...

[i]Seeing an opening Roya decided not to run, might end up getting the paranoid one attacking her again. Instead she raised her tail slightly and meowed, her golden eyes fixed on the elf.
She cautiosly trotted up to her and began to purr softly.

Rann stared at Roya suspiciously.[/i]

Rann- There's something unatural about that cat.
Moriko- Nonesense!

[i]Moriko knelt down and scratched the top of Roya's ears and lifted her up in her arms.[/i]

Rann- Then what's it doing all the way out here?

[i]Moriko only shrugged and continued petting the cat, who had now stopped purring and was stareing at Rann...[/i]

[color=indigo][i]Rann shook his head slowly. Now that more people were here he might as well tell them what the Leader had told him.
Rann-[/i] "Okay listen up all of you! This is no time to be playing around, even though there is a cat here. I have a feeling she isn't what she seems anyways. The Leader of the Rebellion has made me in charge of this little band of....well outcasts. Not all of us are here yet but I'm sure they will be soon.
We are to move from here to the greatest city that the humans have ever made, Kammielyn. There we will meet up with the Leader where he is to give us further instructions.
We will wait here for the other for a little while, but we cannot stay here long. Any one who falls behind will be left behind."

[i]One of the ones gather gasped and glared at him, like her stare alone could make him change his mind.

Rann-[/i] "This is a War. We have no time to stop and collect people that do not keep pace with us. And a fast pace it will be. I'm sure all of you will be able to keep up though. You have been running all your lives I am sure.
We leave at dawn so be ready when I wake you."[/color]

Reena dashed through the forest at top speed, desperately trying to wring the water out of her hair. She had forgotten the time, and was now horribly late for the group meeting she was in. She stumbled and fell face first in front of the group, sho got up, still slightly wet, and tried to brush herself off.
"Sorry! Lost track of time..." She said, cleaning leaves off her kimono. Rann glared at her. She glared right back and put her zori on, in her haste she had forgotten to put them on when she left. Rann sighed and looked around, he must have been waiting for someone else. Reena sighed with relief, at least she wasn't the only one late. She looked over and saw a cat lying on the ground. She grinned and looked at it for a moment, thinking that it looked strangely familliar...

[I]There is something weird about this cat....[/I]

Moriko yawned. It was about, she guessed, 2 in the morning. Everybody else was asleep, including the newbie, Reena, who had arrived a few hours ago.

[I]This cat...hey! Stop playing with my ears![/I]

The cat was swatting at Moriko's demon ears. She gently hit it away. It hissed at her, but soon came back.
"Geez...persistant little thingie, aren't ya?"
[I]"I have a NAME, demon!"[/I] replied the cat. Moriko's eyes widened. It didn't seem to talk to her physiclly, more like telepathicly.

[I]Sheesh...I'm really going crazy...but I just ate! C'mon![/I]

[I]"I'm part of this team too, Fox. Now...if you'd be so nice as to give me some space...yeah, there you go...thank you."[/I]
In a matter of seconds there was a human figure standing before Moriko.

[I]Okey-dokey...better tell Rann...[/I]

[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Sorry I'm late.[/SIZE]
Phaedra sat lightly at the edge of the glimmering pool, staring at her reflection. A pale face framed by greenish hair stared listlessly back at her. Behind her rose a great forest and beyond that was the town.
The pool edge was quieter. No distractions, no human mouths ringing with lies and stories, no petty emotions eating you up...nothing. Stepping slowly down into the pool, Phaedra let her breath come out in even flows. Once in the water, she felt the change.

Her clothes fell apart like wet paper and her hair flowed back from her face like long fingers. Her lower body squeezed together and tapered into a flashing tail of a fish. Her eyes adjusted to the green water and translucent fins arced from her long arms.
Phaedra breathed. Her nose had no function anymore, but thin slits across her neck rippled in rythym to her breath.
She was a mermaid, a child of the waters. It was in this form that she truly felt herself. It was demeaning to have to hide in a pathetic human shell.

Phaedra knew-with one command, the waters of the world would rise to shut the humans up. One command could annahilate cities, the cries of the drowning mammals would rise to the heavens as they sank down to the Earth. But this could not be. Mass destruction wouldn't bring her lost bretheren back, if she had any. No, the humans would have to learn from their mistakes, see those others in a different light. Then there would be peace.

Phaedra climbed onto the bank. Her eyes burned in the harsh light of the sun. She leaned back against a warm rock and closed her eyes letting her transformation to human go smoothly.
[/COLOR]

[i]Okie dokie, better shut her up.

Roya grabbed Moriko's wrist and dragged her back.[/i]

Roya- I would really prefer it if they didn't know about me..

Moriko- Why...?

Roya- If I wanted people knowing what I am don'chu think I woulda walked in here like this earlier?

Moriko Ah...

[i]Roya noticed Moriko pointing somewhere over her shoulder. Roya sighed softly and turned around slowly.[/i]

Roya- Ah.... Hi...?

[i]The whole group was stareing at Roya with wide eyes except for Reena which appeared just mildly amused.[/i]

Rann- I told u there was something weird about that cat!

[i]Rann put his hand on the hilt of his blade.[/i]

Reena- It's ok, she's on our side last time I checked.

[i]Roya went slightly pale as she remembered their first meeting.
She had been trapped in her cat form and was running from a group of blood thirty little monsters with sticks (her way of describing human childern) when she bumped into the dragon. Reena had saved her furry hid even though she nearly burnt her to a crips (by accedent).[/i]

Roya- Nice ta see you again too

Reena couldn't help but laugh.
"Nice to see you too, still getting chased by children?" Roya didn't dignify that with a response. She just turned on her heel and looked at Rann. Reena looked deep into the woods and saw something alarming.
Humans.
Humans had arrived already and were looking around, evidently explorers. Reena turned on her heel and looked at Rann.
"Humans at 12 o'clock, maybe we should get out of here."
"I'd like to see them try and get me!" Roya snarled, Reena just put a sympathetic hand on her arm.
"Don't worry, I'll get them away." She said, walking forward...

"I told you, it's that way!"
"No, this way!"
"I'm the leader, I say it's that way!"
"Who says you're the leader?" The humans had gotten lost on their way there, and were now arguing over which direction the road was. Reena stepped out from behind a tree.
"Is there a problem?" She asked coyly. The men just stared at her for a moment before looking at each other and saying.
"Uh, yeah, where's the road?" She pointed behind them, sure enough, the path was just back there, they had missed it. They all stared for a moment, then two of them turned and started to leave, but the third contiued to look at her.
"I know you... you owned that teahouse..." Reena rolled her eyes, oh great, this is going to turn into a confrontation...
"Guys! This girl is a dragon!"
"A dragon?! HER?!" The leader shouted in surprise, looking at Reena, the other man turned around.
"There's a price on her head, you know." He said with a smile, the three men walked forward, drawing knives. Reena sighed.
"I don't want to fight now, go away and forget it." She said with a look of pity. The three men ignored her.
"Fine." She said with a frown, suddenly she caught fire, and transformed into her half dragon form, removing her kimono so it wouldn't get burned. She lunged forward and struck a large tree, knocking it over. The men looked in astonishment, then one made the mistake of lunging forward with his knife. Reena simply grabbed him by the collar, and with a quick breath, burned his shirt off. The other two ran off in surprise, as did the third after Reena dropped him. She sighed and put her kimono back on, wondering if and when this would ever end...

[color=indigo][i]Rann ground his teeth. It was like leading a bunch of childern! They would not listen to him for the live of them. It was time for them to work together instead of by themselves. Let Reena run off and fight with the humans. She'd only get herself in trouble at that's not his problem.

Rann stepped onto a fallen log so they could all see him and hear him clearly.
Rann-[/i] "Listen up. I know you guys are use to working on your own. You've been like that all your life. So have I. But now is not the time to be fighting on our own. We need to work together if we are to beat the humans. They are using armies to despose of us, so we will use armies back. We will have the element of surprise and only then will we be victorious."

[i]A few of the group started whispering to each other. Rann sighed. He only hoped that he got his meaning through. He jumped off the log and landed lightly on his feet. He looked over the group and saw that only one wasn't talking. Roya, the cat, was looking straight at him with a gaze that pierced through his skin.

Rann smiled wirly and walked over to where she stood.
Rann-[/i] "Roya isn't it? Well its nice to meet you. An interesting power you have there. I'm sure you would do well in a battle."

[i]With those few words, Rann walked off before Roya could reply and sat down at the other end of the small glade. He took his sword from its scabbard and lay it back on his lap. He stuided it intently, aware of everything and nothing around him.[/i][/color]

[i]I have no intention of battleing o mighty Rann. Interesting power, yes, but ment for other things.

Roya changed back into the little black cat and scrabbled up the nearest tree.

Pah, I shouldn't have gotten myself mixed up in these things. I cheer for the Rebellion of course, but I prefer to do it from afar.

Roya began to groom her paws, though she still kept a sharp eye on her new leader.[/i]

[COLOR=coral]Phaedra snapped her eyes open. The natural sounds of the forest seemed to have disappeared and were replaced by an arrogant shuffling.
It could only be one thing. Humans.
Phaedra frowned. Only humans could be that discordant.
Sure enough, three of the monsters ran panting toward the edge of the pool. Phaedra crouched behind a huge rock to observe.

The men looked worse for the wear from her point. One of them had no shirt and red welts blazed on his neck and chest. While receiving no help from the others, he fell painfully onto the bank and began to scoop the water up onto his burning chest.
The other two lay on the reedy ground.
"You know, why don't we make camp here?" asked one. He looked at the dusky sky.
"Sure." said the other. "It should give Aran some time to heal. Then we can go and deal with that dragon."

Dragon? Phaedra smiled. If they thought they were free to trespass on her property and still live to pick a fight with another creature, they were mistaken.
She growled as the burnt man dipped his bare body into her pool. Disgusting freak! Still, welcome to my turf.
She slipped silently into the waters and limpidly wrapped herself around his legs. The man didn't scream once before disappearing underneath the inky surface.

Phaedra swam among the reeds as the water wiped away the human blood from her silver trident. The dead man's body was already being covered by the sand under the pool.
She watched contemptuously as his companions ran about calling for him. They froze after a slight ripple in the water.
"Get out!" the two words were enough to send them stumbling back where they came from. Phaedra smiled contentedly.
Now how to take care of the sword weilding creature idling on the other side of the bank?[/COLOR]

Reena walked back to where the group was, she looked at the tree where Roya was sitting, now in her cat form, and walked over and climbed up, sitting next to her.
"What do you think about this coming battle?" she asked gently stroking Roya's ears, the cat purred contentedly, but Reena knew Roya quite well, she knew that they weren't interested in fighting, that all they wanted to do was live peacefully... Rann glared up at her.
"What were you thinking?! Those humans could be getting reinforcements right now! You gave us away!"
"They won't, they don't even know where I came from."
"You can't go off anytime you please! We have to work together to win this war!"
"What makes you think I even want to be here?!" Reena snapped.
"I don't want to fight! I don't want to hurt anybody! I don't want to go to war!"
"What makes yuo think you have any choice?"
"I won't! I won't do it! I'll never kill!" Tears streaming down her face, Reena jumped out of the tree and began running. She was nearly blinded by tears, but she completely ignored everything else around her.
"REENA!" Rann barked, but she didn't respond, she just kept running. Rann sighed and sat down on a rock, grumbling...

Reena sat down at the end of a large lake. She didn't need anyone, she wasn't going to war, she wasn't going to kill. She sighed and looked at her reflection in the lake. She looked human, but she wasn't, people hated her...why? Because she was different? Because she had done something wrong? She let her head hang, and tears dropped from her face into the lake...

[i]Roya looked on with surprise.
Everybody stood in akward scilence. Finnaly Rann decided to break the scilence.[/i]
Rann-... We leave at daybreak so everybody prepare yourselves.
Moriko- Isn't it daybreak right now?
[i]Looking to the east they saw the sky paleing and a small sliver of light on the horizon.[/i]
Rann- Then we leave now. Get your gear together.
[i]Roya ~I'll go and find Reena then~
She leapt down from her pearch and streched her paws out in front of her.[/i]
Rann- She doesn't have to come if she doesn't wish to.
[i]Roya ~I'll meet you guys later on~
Roya raised her tail and trotted off to find Reena not giveing Ranns words a thought.
[center]~*~[/center]
Roya ~ There you are! Humph.... Isn't it funny now many lakes ponds and streams there seem to be in these woods?~
Reena looked down at the black cat now sitting beside her with surprise. Roya's great golden eyes fixed on Reena's pale face.
Roya ~Well, what are you waiting for? Pet me!~
Reena chuckled softly, wiped her eyes and reached out a hand to scratch her ears.
The cat purred softly...[/i]
Reena- You know, most people would find it degradeing to be treated like an animal.
[i]Roya ~Just cause I have different idea's and am not human doesn't mean I'm an animal you know~
Reena pulled back her hand and looked up thoughtfully.
Roya, disappointed, wandered alittle further off to paw at some crabs for a while.
She yawned widely and streched herself out after a bit of chase.
Roya ~Well we should be going if we don't want to lose the others.~
Reena looked at Roya distastfully.[/i]
Reena- What makes u think I don't want to lose them?
[i]Roya's appearence changed to resemble a human girl once more.[/i]
Roya- Well, I don't want to be with that lot by myself. To be honest the bigger one-
Reena- Rann?
Roya- yeah, scares me a bit.
Reena- Well, I'll only come back with you since you asked. If they try to make me hurt someone I'm leaveing, understand?
Roya- Whatever...
[i]Forgetting that she was no longer a cat, Roya had crouched down and was playing with a small white mouse that she had caught.
Reena rolled her eyes.[/i]
Reena- .... I thought that you didn't want to lose them?
[i]Roya strightened up.[/i]
Roya- I don't. Follow me!
[i]She sprinted off through the thick woods heading back to the clearing where they had first met, Reena close behind.[/i]
Roya- Hmm... I guess they've left... No matter.
[i]Roya crouched down and studied the ground.[/i]
Reena- I'm suddenly haveing second thoughts-
Roya- This way!
[i]Reena sighed softly. There's no getting through to that girl when she thinks that everythings going her way, thought Reena, and dashed off after the running Roya, trying her best to keep up and not trip over the roots and logs. Roya didn't slow. This was her natural habitat, such things were not a problem and were easily avoided by her.[/i]

[color=indigo][i]Rann walked at the head of the group, looking back now and then to see if Roya and Reena had caught up yet. He shook his head slightly then faced back to where they were going. Whoever lagged behind got left behind, he said in his mind over and over agian, but he could help looking over his shoulder, worry reflected in his eyes.

Suddenly Roya burst out the bushes not far behind them, Reena following behind her head held down. Rann saw them catch up to the rest of the group, Reena a little behind the others.

Rann turned around and whispered to Lora, the next in line, and made his way to the back. He stepped in beside Reena who didn't look up to acknowledge who had come.

Rann-[/i] "Listen, Reena. I'm sorry I was so harsh with you. I just don't want anyone to get hurt or lost. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

[i]Reena didn't look up. Rann grummbled something unintelligable and walked to the front of the line again. He just wished that everyone would trust him.[/i][/color]

"56 bottles of wine on the wall...56 bottles of wine! You take one day and pass it around the Rebellions...55 bottles of wine on the wall! 55 bott-"
"SHUT UP!"
Moriko stopped. That was the first time Tani had said anything that she saw.
"What'd I do wrong?"
"...that...song..."

"55 bottles of wine on the wall!" continued Roya. Moriko grinned.

[I]At least somebody besides me is in a good mood.[/I]

"Why wine?" asked Tani.
"I dunno. Don't drink beer," replied Moriko, shrugging.
"It doesn't taste very good," said Rann.
"Aha. Me see."
"Now, stop talking and let's get on to Kammielyn."
"54 bottles of wine on the wall!" sang Moriko, Tani, and Roya in a chorus. "54 bottles of wine! You take-"
"I said NO TALKING!"
"You might've said no talking," said Tani, winking, "But you didn't say no [I]singing[/I]."
"Shut up. All of you," mumbled Rann. This wasn't going the way he planned.

-----
My comeback for saying "it was like leading a bunch of children!" Meh. ;)

[I] Tani stopped singing, sensing Ranns mood. She quietly walked up to him on her silent elf feet.[/I]

"Whats wrong?" she asked touching his shoulder.

[I] Rann just shrugged.[/I]

"Come on! talk to me or I will find it out my way." She said, walking infront of him and setting him with a lavender gaze.

Rann Sighed. "your way huh? What would that be?"

"Mind reading, of course. Don't try to change the subject. you have been all weird since we all arrived, adn havn't said anything to some of us. And whats with the sword, I often noticed you fingering it." she replied, as Rann walked around her.

[I] 52 bottles of wine on the wall. the song drifted to the front, quiet now, but her elfish ears heard it as if the singers were right next to her. She Fingered the stoned set in the wristband, and waited for Ranns reply.[/I]