OtakuBoards

The Outcast Rebellion

Rhys Mayiessen

Hey, I forgot to say that Iva is having a bit of an internet problem. Her service isn't working at the moment, please leave a message after the beep.
------------------------
A few miles away from camp, Moriko spoke up.
"So where do you think we'll find the sword? In the mountain, I mean."

Evean shrugged. "How should any of us know? Unless there's some mountain guru somewhere, we're gonna have to search the old fashioned way."
Mori nodded. "Yeah. We're just three demons. Er...Evean, do you consider yourself a demon?"
Evean looked blank. "I'm not sure," he said, then noticed the confused look on both Mori's and Moriko's faces. "I mean...well, I'm not something from the pits of hell."
"NEITHER AM I!!!" Moriko yelled, her face turning a bright red. "A demon is someone like me or Katumea, though she's too holy and calls herself a wolf 'spirit'."

Mori-Sora laughed. "She's as much a spirit as I am a normal human."
The three of them laughed when suddenly there was a burst of shouts.

"Here!" one voice called, "Three of them! Attack, everyone!"

The three turned around, in a fit of confusion.
"Crap! You were right, Mori! They did have friends!" yelled Evean, as he cracked his whip in the air. Moriko quickly unsheathed her double-blade, while Mori-Sora stringed her bow like lightning. In a few moments, the three were all prepared for battle.

About ten soldiers emerged from the forest. Two had longbows, three had spears, and the others held swords. From their uniforms, they were highly trained.

"Guess the king decided not to be so cheap this time," said Moriko, grinning. "Good. The fight will be funner."

"More fun," grunted Mori as she launched an arrow. It grazed past a spearsman, sending a line of blood down his cheek.
The two longbows fired. The three demons quickly scattered as the arrows landed on the ground where they had been. Mori-Sora fired another arrow, which hit the same spearsman, this time in the area of his heart. His chainmail was the only thing that saved his life.

"Shoot," she said.
"Don't you have anything more, I dunno, [i]deadly[/i]?" Evean asked, as he caught two soliders with his whip. Moriko came and hacked at their armor.
"I'm not sure," Mori shouted back. "Maybe if I..."
She landed on the ground and ran up to a soldier with a longbow. She fired an arrow at the man's face.
Blood spattered all over. He fell down, limp. Mori-Sora grabbed the longbow.

"Think this'll work?" she asked.
"I think it'll work [u]juuuuuust[/u] fine," said Moriko, grinning.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Mori moved to get off the man, her sword and dagger fell from out of her cloak.

"Hey you guys, you won`t beleive this but I have my sword and dagger with me."

"Why didn`t you use it before?" Asked Moriko angrly

"I forgot. Heh heh."

Just then a soilder came at Mori. She drew her sword quickly and slashed him across his stomach. He wasn`t dead but he was badly injured.

"Look, more are comming" pinted out Evean.

As they looked, about 10 more soilders were approching.

Moriko sighed, but then quickly recovered as one of the knights swiped his sword down at her.
"Eep!" she cried, hopping out of the way. She then turned around to face the knight and tried to pierce his armor.
"Why don't you die already?" she asked him. He smiled and swiped at her again. "Because of filth like you, I can murder anyone I want!"
She growled and swung down with all her strength, then flipped her blade around. "I think I won," she said, then pierced his neck.
"Okay, well, that's another down," said Evean, as he battled with another warrior with a spear. "I just wish they'd go AWAY!" He striked down hard, his hands wringing from the vibration. He clenched his teeth, then striked again.
"We don't have enough power," Mori-Sora said, firing another arrow. "Wish we had...errr...I don't know....Rann or something." She grunted slightly as she fired another arrow, then dropped down her crossbow and picked up her sword.
Moriko growled again as she ran after the other crossbow. She held her sword like a spear, then jumped up and pointed it downwards. The blade broke through the man's chainmail cap, then his skull.
"Yeck," Moriko said as blood began to ooze onto the ground.
Mori-Sora grinned. "Well, they're gone. Just he moronic - hey! Watch it!" A swordsman had swung his blade down at her. "Don't you know it's impolite to attack a lady?"
"Yeah," he said. "But you're not one."
Mori's eyebrows furrowed together. "Really? I guess I shouldn't hold back then."
Moriko laughed. "You mean you haven't been attacking with full force? That's funny."
--------------------------------------
I'm sorry if that didn't make any sense....I'm sorta empty minded at the moment. Wait...I shouldn't say that....man...>_<

OCC:It`s okay Katana, I pretty empty minded too.
---------------------------------------------
Mori defeated the guy but she didn`t kill the man.

"You call us filth and you kill us off but it is you who are filth killing the innocent. I have spared your life but if you come back again, I will kill you."

The man ran away screaming like a little girl.

"Mori, do you think it was wise for you to let the guy go?" asked Moriko

"Yeah, it will show them who the real monsters are."

The rest of the soilders ran away and no more were comming toward the small group of three.

"I guess we can continue now." Said Evean

"Yeah, lets go" said Moriko.

Evean sighed. "At this rate, we're never gonna get to the mountains."
"We better," Moriko responded. "Or one of us is going to have to be sacrificed." She shot an evil grin at Mori-Sora, who laughed nervously.
"Don't worry, we won't eat you," said Evean. "We'll have to find some other sort of food. And there's plently in a forest."
"I guess," said Moriko, sighing.

A little ways down the road, Mori-Sora began to talk. "Well, what are we going to do once we reach the mountain? The soldiers are out of the way, or at least for now, and I guess we're all feeling pretty okay."
Moriko shrugged. "I guess. If we get hurt, I can heal for a bit, and, well, after that, we meet our dooms."
Evean rolled his eyes. "We will not. I'd die before I let that happen."

"....That doesn't make sense," said Mori-Sora.
Evean raised an eyebrow in thought. "Uh..."

Moriko and Mori-Sora burst out in laughter.
--------
Short, yes. WE NEED OTHER PEOPLE TO POST HERE!!!

The small group continued up the moutains for what seemed like an eternity.

"Oh man,I`m really tired" said Mori-Sora.

"Well, we can`t rest now, we have to help Tani." said Moriko

"So in which direction do we go in anyway?" asked Evean

"I don`t know, do you know Moriko?"asked Mori

"Umm...Well... Don`t worry, just follow me. We`ll find that sword in no time." said Moriko, in a nervous voice.

"I think we`re doomed." said Mori.

• 4 weeks later...
~_~ There's my explanation.
-----------
"We're not doomed, don't worry," said Moriko. "We're just going to have to search around the old way, okay?"
"Yeah," said Evean. "Guess so. So..." He pointed a finger at one spot. "I'll go there. And you, Mori," he said, pointing to a cave, "Can go there."
"I'll go there," said Moriko, motioning towards a pond. A waterfall fell from a cave above. "I'll investigate that. I'm most atuned to the element of water, so it'll be okay."
Moir-Sora shrugged. "Yeah, those things. They don't hold much meaning to me -"
"WHAT?" Moriko yelled in her friend's face. "Everything comes from the four elements! The forest, the sky, even you! Where do you think Eowyn's powers come from? The wind! Where do you think mine come from? WATER!"
Evean held back Moriko. "Calm down!" he said.
"Yeah. Let's get going," said Mori-Sora rather nervously, being rather releived that Evean had come in to stop Moriko from slaughtering her.
"Okay."
The three seperated, waving good-byes.

"I can`t believe that we had to split up and I took the cave." said Mori-Sora as she walked through the cave. "I also can`t believe that Moriko was going to bit my head off with that element thing. My aunt use to tell me all of that stuff, so I can use my powers but I never listened so I don`t know how. Well, I wonder where this cave leads anyway?"

Mori walked through the dark cave, trying to find the exit.

"I`m never going to get out of here and I forgot food!!

Evean walked to a smal clearing. There were some stone tablets at the side with writing carved on them. He nealed down and started reading the carvings on the tablets. "Our enemies came at us where we had our gaurds waiting for an attack. Our former allies gave us off that our weak spot was to the east so we had to hide our treasure while seperating our forces. Head east to find what we had hidden" evean read to him self. "The sword could be the treasure they were talking about" evean said to him self. He looked around to figure out which direction was east. He walked ot the tablet that was on his right.
"As we tried to escape more enemy forces came. They came from all sides so we were traped. We could not leave into the sky becuase of attacks so we faught and barried the treasure in the center of the of our attackers" evean read. "If they came from all diretions that would only leave the inside of the circle" evean thought as he walked into the center of the circle. He stomped hard on the center and a hole opened. Evean jumped in to find a tunnel. "I guess I should go through here" evean said as he started through the tunnel.

Mori-Sora continued to walk through the cave and the deeper she went, the darker it grew.

"I wonder how the others are doing? Mabye it wasn`t such a good idea to seperate."

As she kept walking, she started to smell water. She followed the scent to an underground cavern. She looked around and found traces of clothes and tools, that people used.

"Where am I?" she said to herself as she wondered around.

Evean walked through the tunnel. Becuase it was getting dark he used a spell to create a fire ball. "I wonder if there is any toarches down here" evean asked him self. He noticed there was some thing on a wall side ahead of him. He went up to it and held up the fire. It lit up a toarch with oil still in it. "I guess I should light it" evean thought as he put the fire ball in the oil. The oil caught on fire and lit up some of the hall. He didn't notice a tray with some oil in it on the wall behind the toarch so he was supprised when streams of fire went down the hall.
Other toarches caught on fire to show that he was in a hallway with suits of armor to his sides. "Normaly there's some kind of trap around in places like this" evean thought as he took out a stone from his pocket. He tossed it into the hall. Once the stone hit the ground holes opened in the wall and fired arrows. Evean started walking forward after the arrows stoped. "The faster I find that sword the better" evean thought as he headed down the hall.