OtakuBoards

The Outcast Rebellion

Rhys Mayiessen

"Tan," whispered Moriko to her elf friend, "I'm not letting you die. No matter what. Even when those three weeks are done and over, and if we haven't found the healing sword, I'm still looking. You're not dying that easily on me. And besides, you too young!"
"What-whatta mean, too young? I'M 333!!!"
"That's still young for an elf."

Tani sighed. "Whatever."
Moriko smiled. [i]Yes! Success! Now she can't die on me![/i]

"How's the wound?"
"Okay for the fact that it's cursed."
"Need some more healing?"
"Nah."
"Hey, I know it's only temporary relief, but it'll help, trust me."
The elf sighed. "Fine. I know you won't let up without a fight."
"Yep," replied the fox, tossing a ball of pale blue energy in the air. She then threw it at Tani's wound.

"AHH!!!" She wasn't fast enough. The energy hit Tani, then merged into her wound.
"See? Fast relief, eh? Human medicine can't beat that."

"Nice," said Rann, who (just) happened to be walking next to them. "Moriko, I got a scratch on my arm and it really hurts and I was wondering-"
"No. :lecture: I only help those in need."
Rann raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh..." he replied slowly.

Tani shifted uncomterbly in her shoes. [i]"I'm gonna die from this, I know I am. No amount of Morik's healing will help now."[/i]
------
Okay, end of offical post.
There's this thing that's been bugging me and I have to tell someone, but BEWARE! THIS (could) BE A MAJOR SPOILER!
[spoiler]Well, Tani sent me an e-mail stating that she would kill off her character with the sword. I knew something was up, but not that. I'm protesting her from doing that at school, but she's all "They need somebody to die!"
I just replied, "We already have people dying! The soilders!" ;)[/spoiler]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The gard grabbed katumea and made her stand on her feet.

Humen-"Get up you scum! Time for your beheading!"

Katumea-"huh? Oh that."

Katumea got up and went with the humen to here exicution spot right in the town square.

Katumea-"Oh great, I got an audeance! Im going to die and not have a proper bareal! Darn!"

Katumea thought about what she just said. "How could i say such a thing! Someone will come for me. I know it."

The gard pushed Katumea onto the ground next to the log were they beheaded the priseners. The humen gard raised his sword to behead Katumea, ready to strike.

Katumea-"Get me outta here! I dont want to die! EVEAN SAVE ME!"

(this is the part were Evean comes in and herroicly saves me. Hint hint.)

"This is too easy. They must of sent there best fighters after us" evean thought as he knocked out another gaurd.

He continued down the hallway untill he came to katumea's cell. He looked around but didn't see any one in it.

"They must of moved her or they've all rady started it" evean thought as he jumped out of a window on to a roof.

As he ran he saw people gathering. He jumped to a roof to get a better view of what was happening. As he looked around he saw a girl who was about to have her head cut off.

"I guess that's her" evean said as he unraveled his whip and struck the sword out of the persions hand.

The exocutioner looked at evean and steped back as most of the people who gathered did. Evean jumped onto the stand and knocked the exocutioner off.

"It's the wolf demon from before" one of the solders said.

"Yes and i'm back for my friend here and if any of you get in my way prepare to be cut down" evean said smilling as he withdrew his sword.

Most of the people gathered had run but those that wanted to fight stayed.

"I realy like scarrying people like this" evean thought as he cut katumea loose.

"Let' go meet up with the others" evean said as he jumped onto a roof.

"Ya these guys wouldn't be worth out time" katumea said as she jumped after him and they started for the outside of the town as some of the gaurds and solders fired arrows at them.

Katumea turned to Evean, blushing a little. She had never been rescued befor.

"Thanks for saving me Evean. It really means alot to me. I really thought I was going to die back there."

Katumea gave Evean a quick hug, realeasted him and blushed.

"I know I really don't know you that well but I couldn't think of any other way to thank you."

Katumea blushed even more and thought to herself.

"I can't beleive im acting so girly! I'm starting to "like" this guy and I only know his name and that he saved me once! And that hes also a wolf demon."

Evean just stood there blankly. Clearly shocked.

"Ya well, no more miss mushy gooshy. I got to find my sword so I
can kill that stupid gard who tried to cut my head off! Grrrrrrrrrrr! I'll chop off his head instead! Stupid gard thinks he can chop off my head! Oh the nerve!"

Katumea continued to ramble on, walking back tword the village to get her sword.

"Wait! Your going back there after I just saved you?"

"Yup! Gotta get my sword so I can fight anything along the way. And to chop off that stupid gards head! Not that you cant do that yourself."

Katumea blushed again.

"I cant beleive i just said that!"Katumea muttered to herself.

Mori-Sora pulled out one of her arrows and started to scratch her head with it still trying to remember although she heard what Evean said.She then begain to think to herself more.

"All this thinking is making my brain hurt. There must be more info though. "

She looked around at the scenery of the forest. Then she looked at the others. Next she begain to think of what would happen if they didn`t win the rebellion? She wondered if the humans would kill them. Many thoughts begain to race through her mind.

[color=indigo]OOC: If you want to kill off someone you could always kill Roya. She's not going to be playing anymore. Oh well up to you guys. I dun care if anyone dies or not.

[i]Rann walked beside Moriko and Tani. If they didn't find this sword that they were talking about, Tani would be in pain forever. Rann didn't want that for any of the Rebellions. He just hoped that they could find it in three weeks time.

Rann stopped the prossetion and turned aroun to face the Rebellions.[/i] "Okay, so most of you know now that we are going in search of a Healing Sword. Any of you can drop out if you like and join the Leader in the fight against the Rebellion but remember we'll be joining them some time. Evean should be coming back, with another one of the Rebellions.
Now, does anyone have the slightest idea where this sword might be? Cause I've just heard of this thing now."[/color]

Evean was still follwoing katumea as they searched for her sword to fight with against there enemy's.

'Do you know were they would keep my sword" katumea asked as she walked down the street.

"When I was here before with the others I saw a place where they stored weapons. It could be in there" evean said as he lead the way.

It took them acouple of minutes to find the building where they kept the weapons. As they looked around they saw two gaurds infront of the door.

"Here you can use my sword" evean said drawing his sword and he gave it to katumea.

"What about you evean" katumea asked takeing the sword.

"I'll be fine. Wait here for awhile" evean said unraveling his whip and walking in front of the gaurds.

The gaurds looked at him and drew there swords.

"Looks like one of the members of the rebellion stayed to get killed" one of the gaurds said smilling.

Evean used the whip to wrap around a gaurds neck. The other gaurd was about to cut the whip up katuema cut him down.

"Now give us the keys to the door and we may let you live" evean said.

The gaurd gave evean the keys as he tried to get the whip off.

Evean knocked the gaurd out once he got the keys and started to unravel the whip.

"Come on let's get your sword" evean said as he opened the door and went in.
As they looked around they saw different swords hanging on the walls so katumea started looking for her's.

[color=indigo][i]Rann sighed.[/i] "Okay I guess that's a no...Anyone know the general direction?"

[i]They all looked around at each other then Moriko spoke up. [/i]"Yes, well I do know the general direction, I think. Well the last time I've heard of one it was west of here, in the Kirija Mountains."

[i]Rann looked west. From here you couldn't even see the tips of the Kirija mountains. He scratched his head sadly, then looked to Reena.[/i]"They're far away from here. It would take months to get there even if we did manage to get horses. We'd probably kill them trying to get there. The only thing I can think of that might get us there a lot faster, is if Reena and I turn to our dragon forms. You could ride on our backs."

[i]Reena started to shake her head, and was about to talk when Rann stopped her.[/i] "I know, I know its dangerous. But do you have any better idea?"

[i]Reena thought for a moment then shook her head and said sadly,[/i] "No, I don't."

"Alright then, what do you say Reena? Is it a plan?"[/color]

"It's a plan...just...it may take me some time to control..." Reena said, with a hint of nervousness in her voice. Rann nodded and turned around. Reena walked into an adjacent woods and removed the choker around her neck that prevented her form turning into a full dragon. She truned and looked at the grroup still on the path, she felt ready to try it, but she was still a little worried. She focused deeeply, trying to summon the dragon inside of her...

Reena had now returned to the emptiness inside her mind, where her human side could communicate with her dragon side.
[i]I don't want to kill, lend me your power so that I may help those who need me...
I want to live, I want to help my friends, I want us to all get through this...I want you to help me achieve that...[/i]
A blast of fire came from out of nowhere, Reena recoled and returned to her focus...
[i]I'm asking you please...just this once...[/i]
Another fireball come roaring in her direction, she took it head on, but then started to get angry.
[i]My friend is not going to die just becausee of you, you will help me, I don't care about your power, I will have it.[/i]
Another fireball flared at her, she deflected it with her arm and walked up close to the dragon, she placed her hand on it's head, and she felt the two start to come together...
[i]Now, you are in control of your body, but you will not hurt my friends, do you understand?[/i]
The dragon grunted softly, and Reena smiled, the merging was complete...

Reena...no longer Reena...the fully grown dragon crashed out of the brush and reared itself to it's full immesurable height, the group stared in a combination of horror and amazement. It cam down and brought it's head to the ground, looking each and every one of them in the eye. Roya transformed into a cat and looked at the dragon, then walked forward and jumped onto the back of it's head. Tani came next, and Phaedra looked on in admiration, climbing on more slowly than the rest. Reena was able to speak to Rann for a moment.
[i]Well? Is this all right?[/i]

Evean herd the sound of a dragon outside. He was still in the building with katuema as she looked for her sword.

"Did you here some thing evean" katumea asked looking at him.

"It was probaply one of the others transforming. We're heading out to look for a sword once we join up with the others" evean said.

"What kind of sword is it" katumea asked.

"A healing sword. One of rebelion memebers got hurt and a special sword is needed to heal the wound" evean said.

Katumea nodded and continued to look through the swords.

"Here it is. Now I can go after that gaurd" katumea said smilling.

They left the building as they herd foot steps comeing. They ducked into the shadows to see who it was. It was the gaurd who was to kill katumea.

"It looks like your in luck" evean said

Katumea smilled as she ran out of the shadows and cut off the gaurds head before he could draw his sword and defend him self.

"With that done and over with we can leave now" katumea said as she started running to the wall surrounding the city.

It took them a couple of minutes to reach the wall. They jumped over it as gaurds started walking by but they didn't see them as they cleared over the wall.

"Now let's go meet up with the others" evean said as they ran into the forest.

"That's quite alright," replied Rann.

"Gah... I knew dragons were huge, but your just...[i]huge[/i]."

"Yeah. And hard and scaley," said Tani, hitting the skin she was sitting on. Dragon-Reena didn't even flinch.

"Okay, so, uh, I guess that leaves us with Rann, huh?" said Moriko, looking at Mori-Sora.
"Yeah, guess so."

"Hey! Hey! Wait for us!"

Two figures came running into the clearing, Katumea and Evean. Katumea's sword was reeking of human blood.

"Killed one, I presume?"
"Yup."

"Looks like we all share Rann then, huh?" said Moriko.
"Wait...what's going on?"

"We're going to the Kirija Mountains," said Rann, "To look for the healing sword for Tani. We're giving ourselves three weeks, and since the Kirija's are so far away, you guys will ride me and Reena in our dragon forms. That is...if you wanna. It won't be held against you if you don't come."

[i]Yeah it will...[/i]

"Alright. I'll come," said Evean, who turned around and looked at Katumea.
"Huh? Huh? Oh yeah, right, dragons, Kirija...sure, why not?"

"Okay. Evean, how 'bout you go over to Reena since they'll have more room. You three-" He indicated Mori-Sora, Katumea, and Moriko, "Will ride on me. Let's get going now, chop chop!"

[color=indigo][i]Rann smiled and started to concentrate. He could see his dragon form in his mind, the golden brown scales, red eyes, and razor sharp scales. He began to feel the transformation, his face growing longer, wings sprouting from his back.

The others looked up at him in awe when the white mist cleared. His neck arched up, almost as tall as some of the trees in the forest. The sun glistened off his scales, which made him look even more majestic.

[/i]"You never do get use to dragons in your mists," [i]Moriko said looking up at Rann and smiling.

Rann bent down so that the others could get on his back. He looked to Reena when they were done.[/i] Are you ready to go?

[i]Reena just nodded and took flight, Rann not far behind.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=blue]Sora(you can call Mori-Sora Mori,or Sora if you want to make it easier for you guys)climbed on Rann`s back and looked around in amazement.She had never been on a dragon before.

"So how long should it take us to reach the Kirija mountains if we don`t take any rest stops?" Sora asked.

While waiting for an answer, she continued to look at the sights some more.[/COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCC:I am so sorry my post is so bad. I`ll edit it later when I have more time.

Sorry for the short post. I have to go to jaz band in a little bit so i had to whip this up quick! Well better some post than none I guess!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katumea jumped on Rann.

"I dont really know how long it will take to get there. You'll have to ask Moriko on that one." Katumea shifted her position on Rann's neck. She was sitting in the front.

"I don't know! Maybe a day or so! Why you asking me!" Moriko answered in a agitated voice. "Lets just get going all ready! We can't waist time!"

After everyone had mounted there dragons, they swooped off at high speed.

"Why are they doing all this for me? I can live without those swords! I wish they would just treat me normal and forget about my ingories." Tani thought to herself. Still she felt grateful to her friends for doing this for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am deeply sorry for all the miss spellings in all my posts! It's my worst subject and I hate it! :flaming:

OOC: Mon, you're asking me because I know where the mountains are. ^^
------
"Gah...is it just me, or does this wind really hurt?" asked Moriko, holding up her arm.
"Fine with me," said Katumea, although she was blocking the wind with both her arms.
"Cheater!" yelled Moriko, "Cheater cheater cheater!"

A loud cough came from Mori-Sora. Katumea and Moriko looked at her, slightly confused.
"What? What was that for?" asked Katumea.
Mori-Sora heaved a heavy sigh, then shook her head.

"You guys alright over there?" yelled Phaedra at the top of her lungs.
"Yeah!" Moriko yelled back. "Sheesh, my throat hurts," she said to Mori-Sora.

"You know you didn't have to do this for me!" yelled Tani, waving her arms around. "I told you I'd be fine-"

"Shut your trap!" Moriko yelled, angry. "We're not letting you die!"
------
[i]I can't let her die. I can't let anyone die. I won't let anyone die. We're like family. In fact...[/i]
"We are family."

"Wha'cha saying?" asked Katumea, looking at Moriko.
"GAH!"

[color=indigo][i]Rann swiveled his head around to look at the petty squable on his back. He smiled to himself, and turned back to where they were headed.

A few miles later, Rann began to see tiny dots scattering a field, which was not yet in the range of human eyes, maybe not even elven. Rann's red eyes narrowed warily when he realized what they were, human soldiers.

Rann looked over to see that Reena had noticed them too. Rann sighed heavily, which made the passengers on his back jump. This was going to be hard to get around.[/i] I'm sorry if I have scared you, but we have a more serious problem at hand.

[i]He looked back over to see that Reena was talking to her passangers as well. He could tell by the look on her face and the faces of the others.[/i] There are soliders, human soldiers, on the field in front of us. They will shoot at us, to be sure, but I want to let you know that I will not let them harm any of you. You'll be safe with me, and Reena. Remember to hold on to my back tight![/color]

"Wow. Looks like people wanna kill us," said Katumea, seeing the soliders on the ground.
"What can they kill us with? Last time I remember, humans didn't have anything that could fly," replied Mori-Sora.
"Birds," suggested Moriko.

"Why don't we just fly over them?" asked Phaedra, making an obvious point.
"Let's do that! Yeah!" exclaimed Tani nervously.

"Peace lover!" Moriko accused her.
"Well yeah!"
"Come on! Why don't we go down there and rip their heads off?"
"No! I don't wanna do that!"
"Wuss!"
"Murderer!"
"I'd rather be a murderer than a wuss!"
"I'd rather be a wuss than a murderer!"

"Guys...guys...GUYS! SHUT UP!" yelled Phaedra. Tani and Moriko looked at her, confused.
"What?" they asked. "Wha'd we do?"
Phaedra fell over at their absolute stupidity. (Hehe, Trigun..."Don't wreck the place stupid!")

"Well, what are we going to do?" asked Mori-Sora, tapping Rann's head.
"I'm not sure. I wanna fight, but I don't want to hold up our journey to the Kirija's."

"Hard choice..." mumbled Moriko, putting her hand on her chin.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HARD CHOICE?!" yelled Tani, spazing out, "MY FREAKIN' LIFE IS ON THE LINE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT, FIGHTING THOSE SOLIDERS OR SAVING MY LIFE?!?!?!"

[COLOR=blue]Mori-Sora stared at the soilders for a minute.

"I can fight them perfectly from up here with my bow and arrows, the only problem would be holding on. If one of you would help me, it would be easy to defeat them. Unless some one doesn`t want me to kill anyone."

Mori-Sora pulled out her bow and arrows and got ready to take aim, however she looked around at everyone else to see what they wanted her to do.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]OCC:Sorry if my post doesn`t make much sense but I am kind of busy with school.[/COLOR]

"Well. It doesn't matter to me. If they attack first then i'll fight" evean said pulling out his bows and arrows.

He stood on reena's back and took aim incase one of the solders attacked.

"Don't worry about me falling off because I have a good since of balance so I wont fall off easily" evean said.

They started comeing over the solders and waited to see if they attacked or not.

Moriko looked at Katumea.
"Should we fight?"
Katumea nodded. "Yeah. I highly doubt that all those soliders could take us on."
"Uh-huh."

"Yo, Rann," said Katumea, standing up and tapping Rann's head. "Me and Morik are gonna go fight those guys."
"But how will you get back on?"
"Easy," said Moriko, "Kat and I are fast. I mean, demons, yeah. So we'll get to the Kirija's easily. Don't worry about us."

"You sure?" asked Rann. "Absolutly [i]sure[/i]? I mean, if you two run off and get killed, then we'll be down to five fighters, and that's not exactly alot."
"We'll be [i]fine[/i]," said Moriko, stressing out the word more then she probably should have.

"Yeah. And besides, you really think I'll let Morik die? Ha!"
"Yeah yeah yeah," said Rann, turning his head towards the upcoming mountain range. "Just...just make it quick."

"Can do!" the two shouted as they jumped off the dragons back.

To any human, the two demons would have looked like big white puffs of clouds since their clothes were so baggy. (An invisible cookie to whoever figures out why they're so big. *grins*)

"Let's go," said Katumea, landing on the soft earth with a hollow [i]thud[/i].
"Yeah," replied Moriko, unshething her two blades. She twirled the sword in the air, a soft humming sound echoing throughout the area.
----
Hahaha! The two demons take the hero postition! :D Hey, anybody know of the whereabouts of those two people, Ben and Oekatiotaku? Just wonderin'.

I've had to re-tipe every thing 2 times and it was really long too. My computer keeps kicking me off! Gggrrrrrrrrr!:flaming:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katumea and Moriko landed right in the middle of the group of solgers. They started slashing away back to back. They could hear screams of some solgers running away.

"Cowwards! You call yourselves solgers!"

"Ya stupid little wimps!"

"Is that the best you can do Katumea? Stupid little wimps? Come on!"

"I was just saying what was on my mind at the moment."

"That tells me alot. Your brain is smaller that I thought."

*hands Iva a spelling book*
-------------
"There are tons of these guys!" yelled Moriko. In one hand she held her sword, the other she used to bash the soldiers on the head with.

Katumea ran up to the soldiers running away. She spoke to one next to her.

"Hey. Nice weather, eh?"

The soldier's eyes widened. "D-d-demon!"

Katumea looked slightly put out. "Oh. You're one of [i]those[/i] guys." Swiftly, she took out her sword and cut off the man's head.
"Piece o' cake," she said, clapping her hands together.

"Get...OFF!" yelled Moriko, punching, slicing, and bashing her way out of the massive soldier pile up. They flew off, yelling.
"I don't believe this," she said, wiping her brow. More and more men were running away.

"We need some sorta large eruption...some magic..."
Concentrating her energy, Moriko manged to create a small, highly compact ball of energy. She then threw it as hard as she could.

"WATCH OUT KATUMEA!" Moriko yelled, making her throat very, very (very very very very) sore.

The bomb exploded with tremendous force. All the soldiers flew back towards Moriko, then went further away in the direction of Kammielyn.

"Dear Lord, I used up tons of energy for that?" Moriko yawned. She hadn't felt this exhusted in years. She began to breath heavily.

[i]THUNK![/i]

Moriko turned around. There, having just hit a tree, was an unconcious Katumea. She ran over as fast as she could.

"Kat..Kat! Hellllloooo! Anybody home?"
Poke poke. Kick kick.

"OW!" yelled Katumea, jumping up. "Wha'd you do that for?!"

"Yay! You're alive!"
"No duh."
-------------
That poke poke, kick kick part was something me and Iva have been planing for a while. Ya see, me, Tani, and her all go to the same school, and on Thursday, Iva was laying on the grass, telling me what she had planned for her post when I started poking her and kicking her. :D

OOC: Has not posted for long

[COLOR=coral]Phaedra watched Katumea and Moriko from her hold on Reena's elongated neck. How do these humans appear so fast? It was like desert sand how their numbers threatened evrything.

Scanning the area, she decided she had no magic. No water in their current area and the last body of water was miles behind. She reached out into the air and plucked her silver trident.
The weapon flashed blindingly at being so close to the sun. If those soldiers were too much for Moriko or Katumea to handle, the others would have to go in.

"Can you aim at this range?" Reena growled back to Phaedra.
"I suppose." came the reply. "My eyes are ment to absorb light, but this is a little too much."

Reena dropped altitude immediately. Phaedra aimed and sent her trident singing into a stragling soldier's heart.
Moriko and Katumea were still on the ground.

"Don't you think those soldiers might carry word back to their leader?" Phaedra asked Reena. "Perhaps they could guess we're heading over to Kirja."
Reena nodded. "And their bruises just might convince their leaders that demons are about. Moriko, Katumea, where did you blow those soldiers to?"

"Ummm....somewhere." came a hesitant reply.
"Possibly Kammielyn." came Katumea's voice.
"Then we have to hurry." came an obvious comment.[/COLOR]

OCC:Sorry I haven`t posted in so long but my internet access was suspended
--------------------------------------------------------
Mori-Sora looked around at the soilders running away. She then noticed everyone else tired and hurt from the battle. She was sick of the soilders bothering them. She wondered why they just couldn`t let them be.

"Well, I guess that the fighting is all over. Well, I`m happy, now we can get back to our main goal now. It is important that we help Tani."

She looked at everyone, they all had fought well but they were only a small group. She wondered if they would even make it to the end of their mission alive. She looked at everyone with a deep sadness in her eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------

Moriko huffed. Her last words, "Um, somewhere," had used up the last of her breath. Katumea stood up weakly, holding on to the tree she had hit for support. Ash marks covered her body.

"What should we do?" asked Katumea, yawning.
"I'm not sure," came Moriko's shakey reply.
"Phaedra said something about going back to the city."
"What? But...but what about Tani?"

Katumea shook her head. "I know! I know that we should try and stop those soldiers, but Tani's life is on the line!"
"Yeah, and we aren't fit to even kill a bug. We should send people who actually [i]have[/i] the energy." At those words, Moriko looked up at the dragons, flapping their wings to stay in position.

The Rann dragon came swooping down, landing with a hollow thunk on the soft earth. Mori-Sora jumped off.

"You two okay?" she asked, running up to check them. First Moriko, then Katumea.
"You know it's bad to go and try and get yourselves killed."

"Yes Mori," the two replied in dull voices.
----------------------------------------------
That's it for now. Gotta go! :sleepy: