OtakuBoards

The Outcast Rebellion

Rhys Mayiessen

Evean struck a night down who tryed to attack him. "Any one else want to try" evean said smilling. "Come on we can best him. He's just some blind punk" one of the knights said as they charged him. "I would be emberesed by being beaten by some ones who blind" evean said pulling out his whip and striking two soldiers. Reena had knocked down some soldiers with her scimitar. "Time for us to move it" evean said starting to leave. "Why should we start running" reena said cathing up. "Some one called in reinforcements. More people are comeing" evean said as he jumped over a soldier. They ran into a ally as some gaurds ran by. "I think I smell a mermaid. I thought most of them were gone" evean said looking around. She's with rann" evean said running out of the ally. "How do you know it's a mermaid" reena asked. "I've meet one before. Follow me" evean said turning a corner as they saw rann and some one with him.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo][i]Rann-[/i] "I'm one of the last weredragons in the world."

[i]Phaedra nodded absently lost in thought. Rann looked behind him to see Eeavn and Reena running up to him.
Eeavn-[/i]"Thank god we found you! Where are the others...and who is this?"

[i]Rann smiled
Rann-[/i]"This is Phaedra one of the Rebellions I expect. The others went off looking for Reena when we heard from a guard that they were looking for you."

[i]Reena blushed and looked away. Rann laughed.
Rann-[/i]"Don't worry I've gotten myself in a bit of trouble myself. The human leader of that band we saw on the way here recognized me. It seems he's the commander of the army in Kammielyn. I don't think he really likes me anymore."

[i]Reena-[/i]"Then we can't chance staying in here any more. They will be looking for the others as well."

[i]Eeavn-[/i]"But what about the gates. They ought to be closed by now! They won't let anyone in or out unless they're of the army. They certainly won't let us out anymore."

[i]Rann sighed.
Rann-[/i]"I'm sure we'll find some way but right now we have to find the others. Phaedra care to join us?"

[i]Phaedra nodded.
Rann-[/i]"Okay lets go! And no spliting up this time."[/color]

"Do you think you can find them evean" rann asked looking at evean. "Hold on. I'll try" evean said. He started smeilling the air trying to find a trcae of the others. He caught a light trace of tani. "Come on. I think I found them" evean said as he started walking. "I guess you can come in handy if we need to find some one" reena said smiling. "There are some solders behind us" evean said as they ran into a alley and hid. As they hid they herd a solder say "as soon as I find that punk i'm going to kill him." "Looks like you made a enemy" rann said to evean. "I figured I would joining the rebelion" evean said as they started walking out of the ally. "Come on the secnts stronger" evean said leading then down the street.

[i]Roya tensed up and hissed loudly, accedentally digging her claws into Moriko's shoulder as the water splashed onto them.[/i]

Morkio- OUCH!!

[i]She knocked Roya off her perch. Roya shook herself and licked her paws.

Roya ~Who's bright Idea was that?! They can use fire, lightening, even poisoned arrow's, but noooooo, they just HAD to use water!~[/i]

Moriko- Well... There might've been a good reason for that...

[i]Moriko exsamined her sliced up shoulder and winced.

Roya looked up a little more concerned.
Roya ~I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you, did I? I dunno, getting splashed like that just get's me hyped up I guess...~[/i]

Moriko- It's ok. C'mon, I think there's something happening over there!

[i]Morkio dashed down the alley dismissing the pain in her shoulder.

Roya's ears flattened.
Roya- Why do we have to go there?? That's where it came from!~[/i]

Moriko- I know, and that's why we're going there! I don't want to be left out of anything important

[i]Roya held her head low, a sort of growling started softly in her thoat as she followed Moriko out of the alley.

Looking all around them she saw people soaked to their skin in every kind of drink available in this town. Roya recognised one of the men that was currently down. He was one of the people that they met on the road!
A had wiped out of nowere and grabbed Roya's tail. With a yelp she was dragged into the shadows of another opening. She wrapped her paws around her attacker and bit down. To her satisfaction she heard a muffled crie of surprise. Then she saw who it was that had grabbed her....

Roya ~.....opps.....~

She let go and was dropped.

Reena clutched her hand and looked down angrily at Roya

Roya ~It wasn't my fault! You should have warned me!~
Roya felt a bit guily.[/i]

Reena- ...We'll have to hope that they didn't hear you, otherwise we're going to have a tuff time getting out of here.

[center]~*~[/center]
OOC- Ack, I'm sorry for the crappy post... I'll plan it out better next time >.< And sorry for not posting in so long. I was kinda busy

[color=green][I]Tani crouched on top of a building, peering into a crowd of humans soaked to the skin with all sorts of liquid. Her lavendar eyes shone slightly, as she looked to see if anyone with her illusion potion working on them was in the crowd. Nobody. She was turning to go when she heard a familliar voice.[/I]

"I swear, Here sent was just here! then all of a sudden it vanished!"

[I] Tani crept over to look down into an alley. Standing there was Reena, Rann, Evean, Roya, Moriko, and somebody she didn't know. judging by the looks, one of the few last mermaids left on the planet. She moved to the back of the building jumped silently down to the ground. Most average people would have broken their necks and made a clatter doing it. Not an elf though.[/I]

"Hey. Whats up?" she asked coming up and leaning casually on Ranns shoulder.

[I] Rann whipped around, hand on sword, then sighed.[/I] "It's only you. Where were you? Evean says your sent just vanished."

I laughed and pointed up. " I was gettin a better view."
[/color]

[COLOR=coral]Phaedra looked at the group in turn.
They were a small, but powerful assortment. It must have taken something big in order for these different species to be together without conflict. Though, she could be wrong about conflict.

"Where is your other member?" she asked Rann. "The other fox demon."
"How did you...?"
"I swam through the moat as you entered the city." Phaedra replied. "And I can go back that way."
~Lucky for you.~ Roya mumbled.

"But what about the rest of us?" asked Tani. "Even with a shapeshifting disguise, the dogs will be able to smell us."
"Mermaiden's treasures..."
Everyone looked at Phaedra, who was twirling her seagreen hair.
She looked at them. "According to stories I've heard, when people die by drowning, the merpeople choose their favorites and preserve their body and souls within material objects."

They were staring at her now. What was the point of this?
"If I could work such magic, you all could escape by being my jewelry." Phaedra explained. "I would release you all once we're out, but it does take a great bit of magic."
"And it's a big risk too." Reena said pointedly.
Phaedra nodded. "But I'm the only one not in trouble out here."[/COLOR]

[color=green] "Umm...I think I will Pass. I can manage to slip by." said Tani, and backed away. She touched her forehead, and slowly started to fade from sight. before she completely vanished she took her finger away, disengaged the magic and returned to normal form.

"I really don't like jewelery anyways. Material things...not really needed. Plus you did say you heard them in [I] stories [/I] so meaning that you might not be able to do it and might just kill us all for the heck of it."

Pheadra glared at her. "Fine then. I have seen it done once. It drained the person of most of their energy, whatwith all the magic envolved, but she did it. And the person that she did it to returned to normal later on. [/Color]

*~~~^*****^~~~*

hey sorry for all the short posts. I am busy with two other RPs and yeah.

[color=indigo][i]Rann sighed.
Rann-[/i]"What do the rest of us have to lose? We can't transport like Tani and we defiantly can't go through the gates anymore. I say we give Pheadra a chance to at least try it...if she can."

[i]The group sighed and grumbled. Rann looked over at Roya who looked totally petrified.
Rann-[/i]"What's wrong Roya? Don't like the idea of going under water?"

[i]Roya-[/i]~Of course I don't like the idea. And don't be so smart with me Rann. You might find claws in your back when you're not looking.~

[i]Rann laughed and patted Roya on the head.
Rann-[/i]"Oh was that a threat little cat? I don't think you have to worry Roya. If you're jewelry I don't think you'll feel anything. All you'll have to worry about is if someone decides to throw you out the window!"

[i]Roya-[/i]~Its not funny!~

[i]Rann just shook his head and turned his attention back on Pheadra.
Rann-[/i]"So, Pheadra, do you think you can do it?"[/color]

[COLOR=coral]"Sure, I can do it." Phaedra replied. She looked at Roya and winked. "Don't worry, you won't be fish food."
The cat gave her a dirty look. "Don't even joke! It's bad enough I'm doing this!"

Phaedra breathed deeply. Her hands were on Rann's shoulders and white ligh was flowing into her arms.
Rann winced as he began to sink down tot he ground. Every part of his body felt heavy and incomplete. He was weak, his soul was in another's hands now.
A plain silver bracelet fell tinkling to the ground. Roya, Moriko, Eavan and Tani stared.
"That would be Rann?"

Phaedra nodded as she held up the bracelet. In the light of the sun, an image of Rann flickered for a moment and diasppeared.
"Who's next?"
Reena stepped forward. "Me...I guess. It looks painful."
"Probably is." Phaedra replied indifferently as she placed her hands on Reena. Her soul surged toward her immediately. Against Phaedra's sea softened skin, Reena's fiery soul felt like a whip.
Soon, the dragongirl was a reddish jewel on the bracelet that held Rann.
Phaedra winced inwardly. Hopefully, that was the end.
"Now...what about the kitty cat?" Phaedra smiled again.[/COLOR]

Hi! It's Katana! My account isn't working at the moment, so I'm on Eowyn's here. :D Me be sleeping over.
-----
Roya glared at the mermaid.

[i]"You think I wanna go next-WOAH!"[/i]

Tani picked up the small black cat. "Hurry up."
Phaedra nodded and performed her magic. The cat skrunk down to a a bright green emerald on a gold chain.
An image of the black cat appeared in the center of the stone for a minute, but faded.

Evean stepped forward, ready to become some sort of jewelry. For the fourth time, Phaedra placed her hands on a Rebellion's shoulders. Soon, Evean was gone and replaced with a large pearl. Phaedra picked up the jewel and placed it onto the braclet.
"Your next, fox," said the mermaid, looking at Moriko.

"PLEASE!" she begged to Tani, "Plllllease take me with you in any form! Don't let me become some jewel set into a ring!"

The elf shook her head sadly. "Sorry, no can do. I may be good with magic, but things like this...uh...I need more training."

"I hate you," mumbled Moriko, turning around to the mermaid. In a few moments, she became a sapphire.

"Matches your eyes," teased Tani to the gem. She felt Moriko yelling at her, ticked off.

[color=limegreen][I] Tani saw the girl coming. She motioned to Pheadra, who was busy looking at the rebellion-jewels. Since Pheadra didn't reply or make any sign of having seeing, she walked over to the girl alone.[/I]

"Hello. I take it you wanna be part of the Rebellion?" Tani said, then after a pause added,"Wolf Hanyou". Though, the girl appeared to be human.

"Yeah, I suppose. What is that Mermaid doing to all the members?"

I glanced at Pheadra, And lowered her voice a notch. "She turned them into jewelry. So she could take them with her out of the city. Personally, I don't trust her enough yet to let her turn me into a peice of jewelry. I find my own ways, and I wish i could use them on others too."

The girl nodded. "I'm Mori-Sora, by the way. May I ask, how did you know i was A Wolf hanyou?"

I smiled. "It just comes from your mind to mine. Though, I swear, i didn't read anything else. I keep forgetting to keep the mind sheild thing up." [/color]

[color=indigo]OOC:Lol sorry I haven't been here for a while....we were in that big blackout and didn't have power for 30.5 hours -__- then I came to Minnasota. I had told Darkmoon to keep up the RPG and my character but I see she hasn't done that...

*~*

[i]Rann rememebered feeling a little tingling feeling that was a little painful, then nothing. It was like he was nowhere, difting somewhere in total blackness where you could feel, see, hear, taste, it was nothing.

Rann sighed, or at least he thought he sighed. He couldn't hear anything come out of his mouth, if he even had a mouth anymore. At least his brain was working, maybe it would have been better if it was not.

He hoped he could trust Pheadra, he wasn't so sure about being a piece of jewelry, though there was no turning back now, all there is, is to hope that she would let him out of here, and fast.[/i][/color]

Mori-Sora gave Tani a small smile and stared at pheadra. She wasn`t so sure about being turned into a piece of jewery herself. She thought about transforming but then she thought it would be quiet strange for a white wolf to be in the middle of the city.

"I will follow you but I am not to sure I want to be turned into a jewel. Mabye I should go as I am now."

[i]The three weirdest feelings in the world - being an outcast, being roadmeat, and being a jewel.[/i]

Moriko sighed, in her head more than her form. She felt Pheadra slip the ring she was set into onto her finger. Her flesh felt cold.

[i]"AHH! GET ME OFF! GET ME OFF!"[/i] yelled Moriko, franticlly. She couldn't move and couldn't speak. And she couldn't scratch. Or bite. Or tear. Or slash. Or-
She stopped thinking. She felt like a a mixture between liquid and solid. Her body felt wavy, yet it also felt solid.
Outside her gem prison, Moriko heard Tani talking to some other Rebellion.

"Being a jewel would be you best bet," said Tani, motioning towards Phadera. The girl shook her head.
"I dunno...I'm not really trusting...no offense," the girl replied quickly to Phadera. Phadera merly shrugged.
"We should get going," the mermaid said to Tani, "So...what are you going to do, Mori-Sora?"
Mori-Sora was confused. "I don't know. But at this point...my only option is to become a jewel."

Moriko sighed. [i]Welcome to the club.[/i]

Reena looked up into the sky. At least, she tried to. She wans't really aware of anything around her, just that she had been transformed, and now she had no idea what was happening. She felt as though time had no meaning, and she was alone in her own world, illuminated only by the warmth of her soul. She winced, hoping that she hadn't hurt Pheadra, since the two seemed to be polar opposites. She felt Pheadra slip her into a pocket, but Reena had also noticed a slight burn mark on her hand. Reena wondered where they were going, and what they were about to do...

[COLOR=coral]Phaedra dove silently into the moat. Deep inside, she turned back into a mermaid. Water churning around her, she swam forward.
Tani was going out on her own and Phaedra wished her the best of luck.
She had an inkling the elf didn't trust her, and not too many of the others did either. Yet they gave her the benifit of the doubt by agreeing to her plan.
Phaedra half smiled. Well, merfolk weren't known for their complete honesty, that part of the story was true. She continued toward the river.
---------

It must be afternoon. The sun speared through the thick black water, turning the inside a blinding white. Phaedra swam through, enjoying the warmth.
Suddenly, she was dragged upwards. Frowning, she pulled back into the bottom, but the tug remained. Phaedra froze. The tug didn't feel like waves, riveres didn't have waves.
Silvery lines surrounded the mermaid and the jewels that held the others' souls. The lines were organized, woven...

"Why aren't we moving?" came someone's annoyed voice. Possibly Roya.
Phaedra dreaded the answer, hoping it wasn't true.
"I think...were caught in a driftnet." she whispered, tugging at the mesh.
"A what?"
"Fishermen's nets." Phaedra said. Anger and panic surged up as she saw she was one among many other fish. "We might be the catch of the day."[/COLOR]

[color=Limegreen] [I] Tani waited immpatiently. Her normal patience had long left. Pheadra was supposed to have met her with the others in normal form long ago.[/I]

"Where is she? I bet she just took off with them all as jewels. I hope not. Maybe she is just delayed." She muttered to herself.[/color]

[color=orange][I] Tani! Hey! Hello?! It's Pheadra. I'm kinda in a little jam. Or rather a net. [/I][/color]

[color=limegreen][I]Tani took a surprized step back, then reached out with her mind to locate where Pheadra was. "I'll come" was all she replied as she set out.[/I][/color]

[color=indigo][i]Rann sighed heavily. This was not going the way he had planned. Not like anything he planned really worked but he thought they might be able to get out of the city unnoticed. Now Pheadra was trapped in a fishing net, while almost all of the others were trapped in jewels.

If the fisherman, or whatever had put the net in the moat in the first place, found Pheadra in the net, they would kill her right away and the Rebellion group would be left as jewelry for eternity. They're only hope now was Tani, and she didn't even know they are in trouble.[/i]

"Great what are we going to do now?" [i]Rann heard what sounded like Roya's voice dift into the darkness of his jewel.[/i] "I don't want to stay in the water any longer than I have to."

"Don't worry I've sent help. Hopefully Tani will find us before that fisherman does but if she doesn't...." [i]Pheadra let the sentence hang in the air.

If the fisherman finds us before Tani does, we're all dead, Rann thought miserably.[/i][/color]

[i]I am NOT dying as a gem! I completly and utterly resent that fact![/i]

A wave of panic swept over Moriko. Although she wasn't in any danger of drowning, she didn't want to be stuck down in a lake for the rest of eternity.

[i]Maybe I can get Tani's attention...
"TANI! HEY, CAN YA HERE ME?!"[/i]
---
Running running running. Tani's feet carried her as fast as she could along the shore of the lake. Her mind concentrated on Phadera's message.

[i]"TANI! HELLLLLOOOO?!!![/i]

The elf stopped and clutched her head.
[i]"I'm coming you idiot! Just hang tight for a sec, okay?"[/i]

Tani ran faster. She felt the panic being felt by her fellow Rebellions. Now, if she could only run faster...

[i]"Katumea! Go to the lake! NOW"[/i]

"I hoped that worked," mumbled Tani to herself.

"Being traped as a jewel is better than getting you head cut off or being eaten alive ya know" evean thought. Evean fliped over, well as much as he thought he did. "I wonder I can talk to some one like this. Hey rann can you hear me" evean called out. "Yes I can hear you evean. What do you think will happen if tani doesn't show up in time" rann said in a worried voice.
"I could try calling a pack of wolfs to help. I've done it before" evean said. "Well see if you can before the fishers bring up the net" rann said. "I'll see what I can do but i've never done it like this before" evean said as he concentrated. His mind saw a wolf pack in a forest close to them and called out. "There i've called out but I don't know if they'll come or not" evean said.

[i]A wolf pack? Oh come on![/i]

Moriko was still in a slight state of panic. She felt the fishnet being dragged up to the surface slowly, as if torturing them.

"Will we get out?" she called, although she couldn't really hear it.

"We better!" came an anxious sounding Roya.
---
[i]Yes! Here I am![/i]

Tani stood at the edge of the lake. About 1/2 a mile away she saw a boat with a fishnet hanging over the side. Wasting no time, she jumped into the water.
---
"Gotta hurry! Tani and Moriko and Roya and Reena and all those other people I don't care about are about to be fish!"

Katumea pushed herself as hard as she could. She was fast, no doubting that, but from where she was it was still a while away.

"Lake lake lake! Yes! Water!"
The wolf demon dove into the water and swam as fast as she could. She could see the elf figure of Tani swimming towards a boat she saw and headed that direction.

---
[i]I hope they hurry...[/i]

Mori-Sora was pisse that she let herself get talkedinto being turned into a jewel andnow, they were stuck in a net.

" I am such an idiot. I could of been helping out everyone else. Well, this is the last time I am leting myself get turned into a jewel, if I survive this."

[color=indigo][i]We're going to be okay, we're going to be okay, Rann kept saying over and over again in his mind. What am I talking about?! We're going to die down here and it's going to be all my fault. Even if we do get out, no one will trust my judgement again...

Rann felt a rage build up within him. NO!!! I can't! Not here! Who knows what would happen if I turned into a dragon here. I might be trapped in the jewel forever even if Pheadra tried to get me out. I might break out of the jewel and drown...the humans might find me and kill me just like my father.

Rann shook his head fiercely, or at least he thought he did. I can't think of this now. We'll get out and I'll never have to turn into a dragon, never...never again![/i][/color]