OtakuBoards

The Outcast Rebellion

Rhys Mayiessen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=indigo]G.D. Ryoko, could you please put more efforts into your posts?[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]OCC: Okay, sorry. I`ll try to make it sound better. :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Mori-Sora watch as Phaedra struggled to get out of the net and how the others tried to help her out. She felt so upset that she was not able to help Phaedra and the others.

"There must be a way to help but What can I do?"

It wasn`t night time so she couldn`t transform. She looked around the jewel to see what she could see of the water. She noticed a sharp rock. She wasn`t sure if Phaedra was close enough to reach but she had to tell her and the others.

"Phaedra, can you hear me? Can anyone hear me? There seems to be a sharp rock on the floor. I am not sure if you could reach it Phaedra, but if you can`t then mabye Tani can use it to free you."

Mori-Sora then sat to think to herself.

"I don`t even know why I bothered. They probably can`t hear me anyway."

[/COLOR]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]Sharp rock! DUH! That has to work![/i]

Moriko yelled as loud as she could.
"PHAEDRA!!! DID YOU HEAR MORI? SHE-"

"That's Mori-Sora!" came an angry voice.

"Right, right. MORI-SORA SAW A SHARP ROCK ON THE BOTTOM! CAN YOU CONTACT TANI?"

Phaedra responded, franticlly, "I'll try."
----
Sorry, that's it. I'm a bit braindead at the moment. -_-

[color=indigo][i]Rann heard them yell something about a rock through the thoughts that rolled through his head. Of course! He thought, laughing outloud. How could we be so stupid! A rock would work.

He heard Pheadra answer that she couldn't reach it but she could see someone swimming towards them in the distance. That could only be Tani. The fisherman wouldn't swim to get his catch.

There was a sudden jerk and Rann felt like he was being pulled forward. "What the h..." Rann left his sentence hanging. The fisherman was bringing in his catch, and what a catch it was!

"What's happening?" Rann heard the panicked voice of Roya.

"We're getting hauled in, the biggest catch in years I would expect," Pheadra answered grimly.

Rann heard a collective sigh amoung the jewels.

"Don't give up! Tani will be here I'm sure of it! Just don't give up," Rann yelled into the darkness. "Just don't give up on me..." he whispered.[/color][/i]

[COLOR=coral]Now for a little summin from Finding Nemo ^^

Phaedra grabbed anything she could, but her hands slid right off the slippery plants that inhabited the water.
The lake was pretty deep and....that was it!

Turning around, she churned the water as she tried to swim downwards. If the fisherman couldn't haul her up in time, Tani could do something.
As much as she hated it, she had to admit, Moriko and Roya were right: this was the stupidest plan ever. How could a mermaid get caught in a net? Phaedra growled. If ever she got out of this alive, she'd strangle each and every one of those fishermen.

The mesh lines tugged at her when she pressed toward the deep.
"...old on.."
Phaedra heard the bubbly voice.
Tani was here at last, finally. Now things looked a little better.
Phaedra jabbed her tail at the shapr rocks jutting up. Tani nodded and dove toward the knife like rocks.

"Tani has the rock." Phaedra assured the jewels. "I'm doing all I can to keep the fishermen from hauling us in."
"Keep it up." came a sarcastic note from the once silent Roya.
Tani rose up from the bottom. Clutching the net lines, she tore at them.
Phaedra reached her hand out and produced her trident. Three wicked blades and a stone dagger went to work on the mesh untill, each line snapped and Phaedra could wriggle out.
"The edge of the town is just half a mile away." Tani said. "Be careful, there are driftnets all through the waters."

"No chances this time." Phaedra flung her trident forward. It shot off, marking the safest way throught the river.

"That was the most horrible trip I've been on!"
Moriko pushed her way out of the star sapphire. "Remind me never to agree with mermaids."
"Atleast we're not served on a platter to the High King." Phaedra wrung the water from her seagreen hair.
One by one, the group erupted out of their jewels. Phaedra made a point to stay near the water for Roya's claws stuck out longer than usual.
"Tani, thank you." the group acknowledged the help of the elf, who still weilded the stone knife.

"We'd better continue." Rann said softly, deciding to end the matter that almost killed them. He looked for a moment at Pheadra as if asssesing her.
He turned back.
"Wait." Phaedra called. Running into the river again, she swept her hand through it. "Let's go."
"What the heck was that?" Reena asked as Phaedra rejoined the group.
Phaedra grinned. "Tidal wave...sort of."[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i]Rann streched and looked at the night sky. Night? Wow I didn't know we were in the jewels for that long. Sighing happily he looked back at the others. They were all grinning too, relieved to be back in the world again. Roya still looked a little mad though.

Rann smiled to himself then turned to the others.[/i] "We have to keep moving. I know you guys probably want to rest but who knows when they realize that we're not in the city anymore. Its better to keep moving."

[i]Most of the group groaned but complied, Pheadra seemed to just have a little smile on her face as they walked away from Kammielyn. Rann heard a loud bang and looked back at Kammielyn. The gates had opened and thousands of soliders poured out of the city.[/i]

"Damn!" [i]Rann looked back to the others.[/i] "It seems that they have either relized that we are not in the city anymore or they're going to find more Rebillions."

[i]Roya who was now back in her human form moaned.[/i] "They're going to be on us in any second!"[/color]

Evean looked around and herd the sound of foot steps in the forest. "Head to the forest" evean said as he started running. The others followed. After a couple of minutes wolfs came from the forest. "Where did those come from" a solider asked. "Some one from the rebelion probaply called them" a solider said as he steped forward. "We'll if they can call wolfs i'd hate to see what else they could call" a solider said as he started heading back.
Some more of the soliders moved back as the wolfs moved forward. Evean unwraped the bandages from his eyes and they reflected the moon light. "Is that a wolf demon" one of the soliders asked once they saw eveans eyes glowing in the forest. Evean started howling as the other wolf did. Most of the soliders got ready to fight as some backed up. "You like doing that don't you" rann asked as he looked at him. "Yup. I like to scare people like this" evean said as he with drew his sword.

Reena gulped, she wasn't looking to fight, but maybe she could scare some of them off. She looked at her surroundings, and noted that the enemy forces were going in straight lines... She contemplated a method of escape, and to do so, she began to focus on her half dragon form...

[i]I am at peace, but the dragon inside me cries for blood, it is my rage, my hate, my fear, my death. It won't stop until the world around it has been destroyed, it will kill, it lives only for the taste of blood, it breathes only to hear the screams of torment from it's victims. It kills to survive, it kills to thrive.
It kills because it is death...[/i]

Reena transformed into the half dragon girl once more, it felt good to be awake, and it yearned for the taste of human blood. She jumped high into the air, and blew a massive fireball from her mouth, landing with a mighty explosion of flames onto the ground, scattering the troops and casuing them to break apart. She landed on the ground, just in time to see a group head towards her. The first one swung his sword, but she just stepped out of the way and bit with relish into his neck. He screamed horrendously and fell to the groud, bleeding to death. Another man rushed forward, but Reena just ran him through with her clawed hand, impaling him with her whole arm. The third just watched in horror, but Reena walked up to him and wrapped her tail around his neck, and with a single motion, broke his neck with a horrible crunch. She laughed and let the man drop to the ground, then she walked forward, ready to take them all...

[COLOR=blue]Mori-Sora went to go help Evean. She transformed into he full wolf form and charged at some of the soilders.

"Wow, beating up these soilders are easier than I thought."

More soilders charged at her, she didn`t want to kill anyone so she decided to get them a bit lost. She ran deep into forest and the soilders followed her. She led them in circles and then she ran back to help the others with the rest of the oilders."
OCC:Sorry, I am a little off.[/COLOR]

Hey sorry folks for not posting for a while. I have been horribly busy, with reading, drawing, and creating my character for a YYH RP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=limegreen]
Tani shifted nervously from foot to foot, out of the way of fighting. She didn't really like violence. Ingrosed in her thinking, she didn't notice the crunching of footsteps behind her.

"Hahaha!" came the triuphant call.

With a groan Tani fell to her knees, clutching her chest where a blade had just been. [I] healing,healing, i can do this,[/I]

She couldn't concentrate. the world was swimming and she didn't comphrehend. Blackness came.[/color]

[color=indigo][i]Rann saw the fighting around him then looked up to see Reena, a dragon in the sky. Rann groaned and put his head in his hands. He felt white hot rage run through him, the smell of blood set his dragon blood afire.

He looked up to see that Tani had fallen, a blade had pierced her chest. Rann felt torn. His human half wanted to help Tani while the dragon half wanted to rip the humans apart. Maybe I could do both, A small voice in his head said. But I can't! I can't turn into a dragon!!!

Rann roared as a white light engulfed him. When it cleared a golden-brown dragon stood where Rann had once been. The dragon roared again and flew high into the air. He landed right beside Tani, to guard her aganist any other attacks.

Rannalanthas couldn't heal but he could fight and he had to protect any of the Rebellions that were down. His dragon eyes scanned the area and was not surprised to see that Roya was no where to be found...[/i][/color]

"Tan!" yelled Moriko, running to the elf's side. She pulled out the sword, a sharp silver blade splattered in blood at the tip.

"You [i]heal[/i]?" came a voice, that Moriko recongnized too well as Katumea's.
"Yeah. What's wrong with that?"
The wolf just laughed, her small fangs gleaming.
"Well, what are you going to do?"
"Easy. Fight." With that, Katumea ran into a group of soilders, her sword ready.

"Heal heal heal heal..." mumbled Moriko, placing her hands above Tani's chest. A pale blue light appeared around the fox's hands, then shot to the wounded area on the elf.

"Ow..ow..ow...OW! WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!"

Tani stood up, rubbing her chest.
"C'mon! We can't let the others have all the fun!"
"I don't like fighting! You know that!"
"...Who said anything about you fighting? You could protect us, ya know."

Moriko ran out into a large group of soilders. She conjured up a cerulean sphere of light and threw it at a soilder. He instantly froze.

"Oh yeah! Been too long of a time since I've fought some humans!"

Moriko followed her attack with her butterfly sword, making one sweep around the frozen soilder. It shattered.

"Fwa hahaha! Never underestimate me!"

"Sheesh. She's gettin' a big rush. Too big, if ya ask me," grumbled Tani.

[color=indigo][i]Rann looked back to see that Tani was back on her feet, Moriko's healing had made her as good as new.

[/i]She's okay right Moriko?[i]Rann's mind voice rumbled in the other Rebellion's mind.

Moriko looked up and gasped in surprise. Rann guessed that she didn't even know he was there when she ran to help Tani.[/i] "Rann? Is that you? Or is it Reena?"

[i]Rann's laughter sounded like thunder in her mind.[/i] No it is me, Rann. Guess you forgot I was half-dragon eh?

[i]Moriko shook her head.[/i] "No I was just surprised to see you in that form. Haven't seen you like that before."

[i]Rann nodded his dragonic head and took flight. Some of the soldiers shied away when they saw a black shadow slide across them. "Dragon!" One of them yelled pointing to Rann. "Two!" Another screamed as Reena came into there sight.

Rann gave a dragonic smiled and blew fire at them. They screamed in agony as they burned to cinders.[/color][/i]

[COLOR=coral]Phaedra stood regally before the small group before her.
Though she looked composed on the outside, her insides danced with suppressed mad laughter.
Wave upon wave battered the soldiers. Whether they had room to breathe, Phaedra didn't know and didn't care.

Finally, bored with the game, she waved her hand. Watery tendrils pulled the group away into the depths of the river to finish the job. The water seemed to enjoy this as much as she did.
She turned back to watch the others. That was when her eyes fell on the two dragons.

She stared at them awestruck. Rann and Reena were both magnificient. Although stories on weredragons were as rare as her own kind, she managed to hear quite a few.
Phaedra looked down. What wouldn't she give to be them?
Of course she would never give up her merform for the guise of a flying lizard, but the dragons showed no signs of weakness. But her aquatic form, sensitive to everything from harsh light to deep gashes, was not as virile as it seemed.
Truly, dragons were something to be admired.....
------------

The numbers of humans were thinning considerably and it was almost past midnight.
Phaedra sighed as she washed away the few humans into the river.
Rann was on the ground now, dealing with bunch on considerably stubborn men with the help of Reena. Katumea and Moriko were elsewhere and of Tani's location, Phaedra knew nothing.

"Anything wrong?" a burst of shining thunder blazed through Phaedra's mind. The aftershock left her body abuzz with static.
Rann looked right at the mermaid.
"Nothing." said Phaedra. She looked at his scaled face. "Rann...why are you the last of your kind? What happened to the rest?"

Phaedra blanched after the question. She knew how Rann would feel; just as she felt when first asked that question. But if these mighty creatures had some sort of weakness that the humans took advantage of, what chance was there for her?[/COLOR]

[color=limegreen][I] Tani wandered away from the group. The fighting was over, thankfully, and everyone was resting. Rann had changed back to his Human form, and she wanted to thank him for having come to protect her when she had fallen. It meant alot. But he was over by Pheadra, and she wasn't going to disturb them.[/i]

"If anybody needs me, they can contact me by mind." she said to herself. checking that nobody was watching, she faded into the forest, for a walk.

[I] My cloths need to be washed, she thought to herself and went to where the river passed through the forest. She took off her lavender shirt, now stained red in the chest, and started washing. When she finished with all her cloths she decided to take a little swim herself, and wash the blood off from the old wound.

A pang of Pain lashed through her as water touched her chest, cutting off air. Eyes watering in pain, she quickly scrambled out. the pain was still there, almost as if the blade had never been removed and the wound healed. Small lavender sparks danced around a cut that should have been removed, momentarily taking away the pain.

She gasped and looked confusedly at her chest. the wound was still there, small, but still there. What about Moriko's healing? Tani thought as she redressed and hurried to where she had been stabbed, pain making her stumble her way from tree to tree.

Finally she arrived, and found the blade. turning it over in her hands she read the small print, eyes widening the further she read. It thus said:
[/i] Blade forged in darkeness, wreathed im black flame, the one stabbed with this blade will be forever in pain. The wound ever healing, ever breaking, unable to be healed fully so the bearer shall suffer. Suffering so, as to make one wish they were dead, ever healing, ever breaking, pain in relief, with pain around the next corner. [/color]

Evean had just cut down another solider as one of the wolfs came up to him. "You need to go don't you. You can go because it's allready over and be carefull" evean said smilling. The wolf howled and then the wolfs left back into the forest. Evean looked around and most of the soldiers were eather killed or were retreating. He went looking around and seeing if the left over bodys of the soliders as he saw tani looking at a sword. "What's wrong tani" evean asked walking up to her. "It's the sword I was stabed with. It has a spell on it so i'll allways feel pain" tani said as she stood up. "Here let me see it" evean said holding out his hand. Tani gave him the sword and he looked it over.
"I've seen one of these before in a shop but it was in pieces. I asked the store owner and she said that some swords had been made to cancle the effect of this one but the were distroyed because they could heal the wound" evean said as he put the sword back in the sheath. "Do you know if there are any left" tani asked. "I've herd there are some left but it's rare to find one. I think we should bring this with us. I was told it'll react to the sword that can heal the wound" evean said as he slung the sword over his back. They left and rejoinded the others.

[color=indigo]"The last of my kind?" [i]Rann asked, back in his human form. He shrugged.[/i] "I was told by my mother when she was alive that humans would hunt dragons, half or whole, for sport. When the new King assended to the throne and ordered the rest of the races to be destroyed there wasn't many of us left. Now, I am the only weredragon...I don't know about the full dragons. You would have to ask Reena about that."

[i]Pheadra nodded absently, lost in her own thoughts, or memories. Rann quietly left her alone. He joined the rest of the group, which looked fairly well considering the fight. Rann shuttered. He did not want to think of the fight anymore, the blood, the agony.

He looked to Tani who seemed to look a little sick. Evean stood grimly beside her. Rann walked towards them. [/i]"What's wrong? Evean? Tani?"

[i]Evean spoke up first. [/i]"Tani has been cut by a cursed blade. The wound will always hurt her. That is unless we can find on of the blades that will counter the darkness."

"Then that is what we will go find next. We may join the battle later, after we have found one of these blades, or maybe the fighting will be brought to us."

[i]Evean and Tani nodded, Evean turned around and started to lead the group out of the forest.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=blue]Mori-Sora followed the rest of the group with a nagging thought in her head about that sword. She also heard about those swords and swords that can end the curse. She also remembered hearing about the healing swords being hidden somewhere but she couldn`t think of where at the moment because it was so long ago when she was a child that she heard about this. The wolf hanyou then pulled out her blade and stared at it.

"I wish I could remember where the swords were hidden. I don`t know too much about them but it can be any sword."

She continued to walk staring at her sword, lost in her own thoughts.[/COLOR]

"I've herd that some of the swords are hidden within the elements. Things like mountins, lakes or volacnos. I've allso read they can be found during storms but it's extreamly rare" evean said as they continued. "Why would they be in there" yani asked. "Like I said before. Most of them were distroyed so the others were hidden" evean said looking dwon. "If we can't find them is there any way we can make a new one" rann asked.
"Maybe. Most of the materiel was used in makeing the swords. We maybe able to turn this one into one of the holy ones but we would need to find some one who would be able to lift the spell and know the one for the holy sword" evean said looking at the sword. "Then we'll just have to find one of the swords or some one who can change the on we have" tani said as she went up ahead.

[color=Limegreen] Tani sighed, flinched, then sighed again.
"Hey," she said, walking next to Moriko.

"I heard about the sword. everyone has. I'm sorry. I wish I could help." she said, giving Tani a sad look.

Tani sighed frustratedly. "Please, don't worry about me. I will be fine. I don't wanna make this whole group go searching for a thing just for me. My original plan was to just silently go along. Please, don't treat me any different than before this stupid sword. By the way, you can stop examining your sword it's not the Healing one. I remember reading about the Two pairs, and hearing that they were all Broken. I don't expect to ever find the Partner, and I am gonna make Rann switch his plans if it takes my life away."

Moriko just shrugged and sheathed her sword. Tani walked over to Rann again, determined to reset the course.

"Hey, feeling okay?" he said as she walked up to him.

"No," she said truthfully. "But it doesn't matter. I have two things to say. The first is a thank you. I noticed you in your dragon form, protecting me. Of that i am very grateful, it means alot that someone cares." she quickly hugged him then blushed. "Sorry, elvish thing. Next. You are going to stop this search for the Healing sword this instant. I am fine, I will be fine, and I don't want everyone worrying about me. It is the good of the Rebellion that i care about, not some silly cursed sword. So, even if it kills me, i will not let you lead the group on, to search. We have other things to do!" She stubbornly placed herself infront of him, planted her feet, and folded her arms across her chest. I wince of pain made her close her eyes for a sec, but wasn't enough to stop her. "Now lead the group somewhere else! [/color]

------------------------------------------------------
hey Evean character, i was wondering if you could Enter when a new person is talking. I keep getting confused, with who is doing what. I hope i don't offend you or anything it is just a request.

Katumea struggled against chanes binding her arms.

"I can't believe that I let my gard down for one sec and im sitting here, in a stupid jail, waiting to be beheaded!"

Katumea struggled again but it was no use. The chains were around her hands so tite that she couldn't feel her hands anymore.

"I wonder if I will ever get outta here? Rann will notice that im gone. Im sure of it. But what if he didn't? Hes probobly bussy talking to Tani or something! Well if he doesn't know that im gone, than im sure that Moriku will. Sll the outcast members will come for me."

These thoughts were pleasing to her as she visioned herself being heroicly saved by her friends.

"If i dont ever get out of here...............I'll never be able to meat that other wolf demon. And hes a guy to!"

Katumea blushed as she revisiond being rescued by Evean.

O.O.C: I hope this is what you ment EowynElf.

Evean looked around because some thing didn't seem right.

"Aren't we missing some one" evean asked.

"No I don't think so" rann said.

Evean looked around for the scent of a wolf demon. He knew there was one that had been with the group but wasn't there any more.

"Are you sure. I'm sure I smell a wolf demon" evean asked.

He started heading back to the town.

"Oh wait we forgot katumea back there. We should go back" tani said.

"I'll go back. I'll have a better chance of finding her. I'll catch up with you guys later" evean said as he tossed the sword with the spell on it to rann.

He started running back to the town as it came into view. As he ran he jumped over the moat that was outside of the town then jumped over the wall. As he looeked around he caught the smell of katumea and started for the cell she was kept in. As he went to the jail he knocked out the gaurds and took a set of keys from one of the gaurds.

"Time to save katumea and get out of here" evean thought as he went into the jail.

Reena looked at the ground the whole walk. She wasn't looking up, and since no one seemed to be talking at the moment, she found nothing to say. Pheadra began to walk more slowly, and so she eased up closer to the dragon girl.
"Is something wrong?" She asked sympathetically. Reena began to walk more slowly so no one would her them.
"I heard you talking to Rann, about being the feeling of being the last of your kind..." Phaedra nodded, Reena continued.
"It's not that that makes me so scared, it's that I'm never in control when I start to transform. see myself start to change, in body and in soul. I feel that although I have the same emotions, my actions are completely different. It's like being trapped in a cage, you scream and cry and almost no one hears you, and those who do, don't care." Reena continued to stare at the ground and walk even more slowly.
"I don't want to kill anyone, you know that, but when it happens, it's the most horrible feeling you can think of." Reena looked up, her eyes seemed glazed over. Phaedra looked at her, and then Reena asked a question in return.
"You...you don't seem to mind having to do this. What is it that gives you control, how is it that you can keep those feelings inside?"

[color=indigo][i]Rann shook his head.[/i] "I can't do that Tani. Even if we had some place to go, the Leader doesn't want to see us so soon. Remember we're suppose to be spying for him in the city. If he saw us, I would never see the next day."

"Still," [i]Tani said, her head hanging low.[/i] "I don't want to put everybody in danger just because we're looking for a sword that I could live without. Maybe a painful life, but still a life. I just don't want to do that to them."

[i]Rann sighed, and lifted her chin so that she could face him in the eyes.[/i] "Everybody knows what you are going through. They won't be mad just because we're trying to help one of the Rebellions. How about we make a deal then. We go look for the sword for a while. Say two or three weeks. If we don't find it by then, we'll go back and find the Leader to see what other tasks we can do. Alright?"

[i]Tani nodded absently.[/i] "Alright, Rann. We'll go look for it, but at the end of three weeks, we're turning back."[/color]

[color=LimeGreen] Tani sighed again. "Well..at least let me hold my own burden." she said, indicating the sword Rann was holding. "And no treating me any different than you did before! No sympathy! I am who I am with or without this stupid cursed wound, and i wanna be treated normally." she stated and took the sword.

She had only agreed because of the way he had looked at her.[I] Oh Stop![I] she thought to herself.[/I] This is a Rebellion for the Lights sake! Not a time to be falling head over heals over some guy that Barely know!But his hands on my face and his smile, his looks, his heart...[/i] She shook her head and looked at the ground again so as to hide her scarlett face.[/color]:Blush:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=orange]Thank you soooo much Mr. Evean! It makes it a lot easier to read your posts! I am soo grateful! thank you thank you thak you! *hugs*[/color]