Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Forte watches the intense fight......[/I]

Forte: Pretty Good...I could do betta though.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Oh Sh!t that beam is growing!! Starts running!! Its gonna blow!! [/B][/QUOTE]Don't ever try to kick me again. *shield*
Posted
[I]Forte watches the beam impact the world. He flies to higher ground[/I]

Forte: " I gotta see the fireworks from this attack. Just incase :: Shield ::. Gotta be careful with these kids and their crazy attacks."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][I]Forte watches the beam impact the world. He flies to higher ground[/I]

Forte: " I gotta see the fireworks from this attack. Just incase :: Shield ::. Gotta be careful with these kids and their crazy attacks." [/B][/QUOTE]kids? They're both ancient.
Posted
Hey.....Im not an onlooker. I am the refree since i was the first one there even before you came!:D:laugh: :D :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Too many onlookers... -_- [/B][/QUOTE]

But what do you expect, this is a fight between two superpowers, and they want a share in the fun...
Posted
I have a great power but i have no one to test it on........Im so misunderstood!!!!:( :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]Don't ever try to kick me again. *shield* [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha!! You think you can tell me what to do! Well ok I won't kick you! *Punches her in the face* But you never said anything about punching!! Thats what you get for interfering!! Haha!! *Goes back to watching the fight*
Posted
[I]Forte looks at DGOD and Raiha...watches them attempt to fight.......[/I]

Forte: " Should I Step In??? Hmmm That Is The Question........"
Posted
Well...There are 2 different battles. Seph and Flash and DGOD and Raiha.....I was talking about DGOD and Raihas battle
Posted
[QUOTE][B]seph: try this on for size!

[sephiroth puts both hands in front of him]

seph:KAAAAA....MEEEEE....HAAAAA.....MEEEEE

flash: ah, the good old kamehameha!

[flash puts up his arms in defence when suddenly sephiroth disappears]

flash: huh, what the?!

[sephiroth suddenly appears right in front of flash]

flash: $hit!

seph: HAAAAAAAA!!!!

[the whole of the kamehameha hits flash at point blank range]

[I]After the smoke clears, Seph and the onlookers view where Flash was once standing... But now, instead of seeing Flash, they see only his lower torso... The upper half has been completley vapourised...[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm..........That reminds me alot of when Goku faught Cell in the Cell games...:rolleyes:
Posted
[as the beams collide with each other, all 4 sephiroth's disappear and all 4 fused flash jr's are suddenly kicked to the back of the neck by each sephiroth]

flash: grrr, you teleporting everywhere is starting to become a nuiscence!

seph: heh, who said I was teleporting?

flash: huh?

seph: its just something you call super speed

flash: heh, I call your bluff

seph: I'd like to see you call THIS a bluff....

[suddenly, tentacled start to grow from the back of each sephiroth]

seph: try and dodge this!

[all tentacles are unleashed at the flash's]
Posted
Shadow: hey, this looks like fun...

Shadow passes through Sephiroth and Flash fighting.....

Shadow: What the- oh yeah, i'm a shadow....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]*throws a baseball and hits sephiroth in the head* :p ...:eek: Oh crap!! *RUNS*


I see that Raiha is scared of me...Might as well get myself killed!!:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Me? Scared of a pathetic life form like you? Don't kid yourself. *crosses arms* *kick to neck*[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]you and whatever that other persons name is fighting i find it funny what he's saying[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]The Duo God Of Death? He's picking on a little girl, me.
"It's not nice to drop kick little girls."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Me? Scared of a pathetic life form like you? Don't kid yourself. *crosses arms* *kick to neck*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey what can I say..I could always hope!!! *mutters bastard* *pushes her*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...