Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey i know this is kinda a stupid thread but...has anyone ever had or wanted like the perfect room. i've always wanted to have cool anime posters on the wall TV with cable in my room, a DVD player, lots of anime to watch, a game cube, all that good stuff. what would your dream room be?
Guest dayday
Posted
It would be almost the opposite of what I have now. I want white walls not purple and games that work. Plus, a lock on my door and I'm the only one with a key since my brother seems to wander in and out taking my stuff, keeping it for a week, then breaking it.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
White walls. Computer. Bed. TV. couch etc etc basic :) but i want the chair for computer to be comfortable ^^
Posted
I would want a room with lightning boards and static spheres an black lights and strobe lights and a computer, a fast computer in it. Hey almost like my room now, except without the computer.
Posted
My dream room would have a wide-screen Plasma television, a DVD/VHS Comber Player, PS2, GCN, Austar, and would have a computer system, preferably my current Hewlitt Packard system. A bed would also be nice, with a desk for drawing and doing some homework -keyword there; [i]some[/i].
Posted
[color=purple] My dream room would have white walls a cool chrome bed with a black and white beadspread, a matching desk, dresser, side table, plenty of shelf space for all of my c**p, a tv, dvd player, computer with internet, posters and more posters. [/color]
Posted
My dream room would have a nice, 60' inch screen tv, my PS2, a Dell computer with the net, a temperpdic mattress, a refridgerator, and a toilet in the big, walk in closet. Yeah man.
Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]I've always wanted a large spacious room with lavender walls and marble flooring. I want a laptop, giant screen TV and a canopy bed.:D
For a long time, I wanted a ceiling with the likeness of the sky outside and I also wanted those Corinthian columns.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Hehe.. I have so much free time that I've actually planned out exactly what I want my room to look like..

Theme: A peaceful ancient-Japanese style room.

The floor would be just wood with maybe a little carpeting in the corner in wavy patterns.. For meditation and stuff. :sweat: Then a curvy wooden desk containing my very own personal computer.. *sigh* I wish.. And enough room to write manga too. The walls would be just a light beige with black wooden vertical lines along it here and there, just like the side of a traditional Japanese house. And here's the grand, innovative thing my mom mentioned once: (I'm guessing she got it from some show on Home Gardening Network) A set of suspended, moveable lights with pieces of some material covering parts, so that you see sillhouetes of cranes or a statue or something outside of the walls, simulating the paper-thin material the Japanese used as walls which could let you see outside easily. Then the bed would be round, with black sheets and a dark brown headboard (if that is not black too)..

X_X I spent WAY too much time thinking that up once.
Posted
A traditional Japanese room would be kinda cool (you forgot the floor should be tatami mats though... and the random black lines are doors), but what kinda chick wants to score with a guy who's room looks like that?

So I dunno what I'd go for. My bedroom as it is works.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Hmm, I would love to have a cylindrical-shaped room with a long curvy table along part of the perimiter, allowing ample space for a small bed/futon thing and closet, which provides tons of space for many computers. I'd have multiple sockets in the room, electricity on the top, ethernet on the bottom where it would link to a centeral gateway somewhere else in the house. Perfect for working (lay all your books and paper out and multi-tasking with a few computers around you) and LAN parties (network ready computer game room).

As personal preference, I don't like to have a entertainment setup in the room...that would be weird with the design. Maybe a non-intruding skylight at the center of the ceiling with those phillips long-lasting flourecent lights surrouding it, also layed out in a circular fasion. Not to mention a good paint job on the walls, aluminum flooring (to prevent overheating of computers on hot days), and some good works of art hanging around.

Seems excessive, but that's my dream room.[/COLOR]
Posted
Wow.. All these rooms are really nice..

[quote]
[i]Wristcutter originally wrote:[/i]
[b]A traditional Japanese room would be kinda cool (you forgot the floor should be tatami mats though... and the random black lines are doors), but what kinda chick wants to score with a guy who's room looks like that?[/b]
[/quote]

Heh. :sweat: You're right, I forgot about some of the more authentic aspects of the room.. -_- But what kind of girl wants to score in that kinda room..? Uh.. Heh, I'm only 12, ya know. Before I plan on doing that, I'll be out of my parents' house (hopefully. o_O) and I'll be in college.. At least. >_<
Posted
Well, this has been my plan for quite some time. My current room is a half assed attempt at this. It's not really something I can do until I get my own place... which should be rather soon.

I want my entire room to be black and white. Two walls white and the opposing two walls black. The floor would be white and black checkered tiles.

Anything that accents the room would be a very bold red shade. Stuff like curtains, bed spreads and so on. Every other item in the room would have to keep this in mind, or it wouldn't go in there.

So, that's my basic plan.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Well, this has been my plan for quite some time. My current room is a half assed attempt at this. It's not really something I can do until I get my own place... which should be rather soon.

I want my entire room to be black and white. Two walls white and the opposing two walls black. The floor would be white and black checkered tiles.

Anything that accents the room would be a very bold red shade. Stuff like curtains, bed spreads and so on. Every other item in the room would have to keep this in mind, or it wouldn't go in there.

So, that's my basic plan. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple] That sounds really cool, i would do somthing like that but any posters would kinda clash (unless theyre black and white) [/color]
Posted
The plan is to only put things in there that fit that. I can easily get black frames. The posters, I'm not so worried about... assuming they fit the room in some form. Nothing like super bright blue, for example lol.

Besides, if I look around I can find stuff that is mostly red or black. There's also black and white posters about. I think I'll do fine.
Posted
[size=1][color=#0099cc]Four white walls, a ceiling, one door with about 10 locks and an electronic device that shocks people you trys to come in without the password, a blanket, a very very soft pillow, a very very comfortable bed, and the most beautiful view of the sky sleeping on top of a crytal clear ocean.

No need of high tech electronic devices, they belong in my dream living room ^_^[/color][/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
My dream room would contain one thing. Dayday. ^_^
Guest dayday
Posted
*whines* Could a nice mod come along and delete that for me? I don't know what drove him to write that. *tries to delete post* Ahhh, it's not working.
Posted
My dream room...hmm...
I would like my carpeting to be cream not green. I would like black lights along the top edge of the wall near the ceiling all around the room. I want to get better closets. A bookcase to hold my mangabooks. I would like to have a computer w/ internet and scanner, all surround sound system, and a big flat screen plasma tv with PS2, DVD, VCR, and Xbox hooked up to it. That is pretty much it.
Posted
Actually my bedroom is pretty close to what I want it to be like. But I would add cable, anime videos and dvds,and anime posters.
I already have the systems and a killer new computer that I built.
MWAHAHAH! I even painted my room myself.Aren't I the special one. (not really but that is obvious)
Posted
heh yeah Taylor you got one heck of a dream room, just keep dreaming though ^_^

My dream room would be filled with all these funky lights, with walls covered with anime posters. Also it would have a couch, I have always wanted a couch in my room. I want my own damn Couch!
Guest dayday
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stuart [/i]
[B]heh yeah Taylor you got one heck of a dream room, just keep dreaming though ^_^
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I definetly agree. Only dream.
Posted
my dream room... id want a bose 5.1 surround sound system linked to a 56" plama hdtv with a ps2, xbox and gamecube and a vcr, just in case. id also want a state-of-the-art computer system with all the extras.my walls would be grafitied as i got bored and id have blacklight spotlight in the corners of my room. the floor would be orange and black checkered and hte ceiling would be high gloss light for the blacklights to shine off of. i would have a pullout bed/couch and the walls would be lined with swords, knives and guns. college dorms...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...