OtakuBoards

Hardest n64 game

Guest Pikeon

Perfect Dark is the hardest to me. Resident Evil is easy. I beat 1,2, and 3 in 1 week during the summer. I really wanna go and get Resident Evil Code X: Veronica

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]like kuja said, perfect dark on dark agent difficulty, man that was hard....

resident evil was easy, how can you think its the most difficult n64 game.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Not only would times I would get cheated. Everytime i tried to get that king plug in that thignee. That monster would keep throwin its thingees at me.
No matter. I beat it no sweat after the 132nd try

hmmm..you guys are right about perfect dark, im still stuck on secret agent last level because i dont know how to open this stupid door cause you have to give your gun to the god of war and i dont know how to, if i got past it id probably be on dark agent by now.

i never beat the 1st resident evil cause i was like 10 when i played it, but im 14 now and ive beaten 2,3,directers cut, survivor, code veronica, not code red though, i played it at a friends house when we rented it and it turned out to freeze during a part in the game every time, doesnt that piss you off?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]I dunno why, but Parisite Eve was pretty hard for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ummmmmm PE was ez... and wrong system anyway that was only for PSX not any nintendo system...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
I think PD was pretty challenging, but not really that hard.

As for hard? Try co-operative mode where you try to kill your partner, while both trying to complete the mission. . THAT is hard ^_^

mwahahaha. . sorry

I was pretty good at almost every N64 game(been a gamer all my life) but there were some missions in PD that gave some REAL challenge on the hardest difficulty.

:cool:i think the most chanlleging game i`ve played for nintendo besides the zelda games would have to be this little game called " SHADOW MAN " has anyone here beat that game???? :cool:

i think perfect dark is hard, but if almost all of you have almost beaten the game, can you tell me what to do on the spaceship stage, when cassandra de vries gets shot and you kill only 3 green dragons to get maulers, then you get upstairs and ya cant do anything:drunk:

Man! I rented shadow man once and it sucked! it shoudnt have been made for n64 because the system couldnt keep up with the game, it wasnt hard just puzzling. I sold off my n64 so i can buy gamecube, my best and hardest game had to be perfect dark, never got past the secret shine on special agent, i had to give my gun to the god of war and never figured out how i was suposed to do it, others said to just press "B", but i didnt work, you guys think there was a glitch in the game or is there somthing else to it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steve [/i]
[B]:cool:perfectdark was ez as hel and took me no time to beat.hey krillen did u beat shadow man before you sold your 64???anyways i`ve play every system colekco vision to ps2 and i`m waiting for the cube....and i`ve pretty much beat all the game worth playing for each system!! :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Please edit your original post, rather than making a separate post.

Please refer to the rules in General Discussion.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]I agree with Kuja [/B][/QUOTE]

and your reason is? that post is basically just spam, I have seen many similar replies like that on the boards :therock:

anyway, hardest n64 game had to be no mercy, the amount of time I spent trying to get that damn hell in a cell, and then my card getting broken........ :bawl:

How can you say it is spam? He is posting his reply in a short and quick way instead of taking up half a page. I don't think that is spam. . though I am no administrator.

I played No Mercy and found it to be very easy. I had to play it on hard, since easy and medium are really easy in that game. Wrestling games always seem a bit too easy to be worth the time to play it. But that is my opinion =/ so sorry

*shuts up*