OtakuBoards

The Who Would Be The Most Fun To Hang Out With From OtakuBoards Contest[Final Voting]

Dragon Warrior

Juujuubean or DW.... Juujuubean or DW...
Well yesh eventually DW gets the most votes so i have to go for teh marshmellow queen ._.
[b]Juujuubean![/B] (for those people which are pretty stupid and dont get that i mean Juuthena: I mean Juuthena >.>)
Subby DW but ur too lubed (told ya i wouldnt make it to the top 7 and you would ;P)

Dang, I'm stuck between two... can I give these half a vote each?

I would choose James because he's always nice and friendly to talk to, very welcoming and has lots of interesting things to say. They're good qualities to find in someone fun to hang around with.

I have quite a bit in common with Shy, in terms of tastes and outlooks, and that's also an important factor in finding people to hang out with- someone you can have a decent debate with. Not that I've had the chance to much with anyone, but I'm sure I could.

Um... I'm choosing Shy, because he had an avatar of Kaworu a few months ago. He is more attractive than Mario, after all ^_~

Aight. I am now OFFICIALLY ending the contest. I said I'd do it when Saturday first broke, but for once in my life, I didn't stay up 'til 12 o'clock midnight.

But here's an interesting result... we have a tie. The two most fun people to hang out with from OB (well, the ones who WOULD seem to be the most fun) are...

[b]James and Myself[/b]! Woo!

Congrats James! Yay me! And whatnot. Thank you for all who voted.