OtakuBoards

The Who Would Be The Most Fun To Hang Out With From OtakuBoards Contest[Final Voting]

Dragon Warrior

Oh, it's that time! We have the results in for the top 6 and now you simply vote for one of them! Yays! But oddly, we have a tie so it'd be top 7 =/

[b]Here they are:[/b]
James
Shy
Lady M
Charles
Juuthena
Dragon Warrior
OtakuSennan

ALRIGHTY! Cast your vote. Vote for one person only. I give you 'til next Saturday :) Thank you!

(You may explain why you voted if you want)

Thats a tough one. Its between D_W and OS. But I guess I have to say Dragon_Warrior. Of course my #1 choices arent in there so dont feel too cocky.

Shy... or Charles... or James............I know what. Ill make two other newbie accounts, and I will vote for EERYONE! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!. Spose i might get in trouble for doing that. Eenie-meenie-minie-MO! time......*deedadeedadum*.... JAMES JAMES GETS MY VOTE. James is [i]cooooooool[/i].

*sniff* I feel loved. I got votes.

Well I think I like to talk with.. Charles most. ^_^ Though it's nice to speak with anyone on OB.. Charles is one person on OB that I can talk to on a regular basis and continue talking for a while.. A lot of times with people with me it's just "Hi!" "How are you?" "OK." Then they don't talk and one person logs off.. And this is NOT kissing up. In my case, it is the truth.