Sephiroth Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 it has come to my attention that some members signature's here are waaaaay too long, filling up more than my screen to scroll down, so effective immediately, all signature's must be less than 20 lines long, that seems reasonable enough, there are people here with sig's over 40 lines long and filled with nothing but rubbish, so effective immediately, 20 lines or less please....
Guest Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Yea....I had a sig pretty big then i shortened it....it should be smaller.But the reason that some people have big sigs is because of the Kirbys.
BabyGirl Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [color=deeppink]Oh poo, mine is a poem...though I suppose it could be shortened...let me count how many lines it is... [i][size=1]by the way Sephiroth, I edited the subject title to fix the apostrophe (which shouldn't be there)...but heh, nevermind, it looks as though it didn't work :rolleyes: :D[/i][/size][/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 alrighty then my sig is pretty short unlike last time
RicoTranzrig Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I think it'd be better if people with long siggys use the font=1 size if they wanna put their long text up.
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hrmm... Let's see need to count lines. But it should be easy if it's too long, all I have to do is get rid of some quotes :D[/SIZE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rico Tranzrig[/i] [b]I think it'd be better if people with long siggys use the font=1 size if they wanna put their long text up.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]That's what I do, so I can conserve spcae and I think it looks better IMO [i]EDIT: Ok, I have 21 lines. I'll just get rid of the sticker quotes :D[/i][/SIZE]
Guest Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 darn...i just made muh sig longer an then thiz happens...o well...ill count how many linez i got after thiz...perhapz ill just bring it back down to 2 wordz again...
Yoda Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 19 lines, but I'll delete the Warrior Breeder stuff, cause no-one seems to do that anymore!
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]To SS Trunks: You could have just edited you post instead of posting twice. Your first could almost be counted as spam... almost..[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all yalls sigs are 0 lines for me HAHAHA i turned them off... so it looks much cleaner when i do stuff!!!! sept in PMs... lol but then i miss a lot of stuff that is said... but oh well i just click the delete button who cares what is said right?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Tien Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Ok,my sig is ok,but it could get long,but its ok for the moment.
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Ok,my sig is ok,but it could get long,but its ok for the moment. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Just type the names abroad like this: People at my Forum: Dark, Krillin6319, Mystical Pan, ssjGoten, gohan, Dark Sephiroth, FFmaster2 That way it wont take up much space..[/SIZE]
Break Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 mines fine, i think.....yeah it is...good, i can get rid of stuff at the top, BUT not the kirbys, they STAY!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 If sigs bother ppl, y dont they just turn em off?
Guest Zeh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 ahhhh poor sia with the 55+ line sig heheh i don't have to worry i have one of the shortest sigs....
ZF SSA Goten Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 well, lets see. how long mine is... [edit] about 15 lines, if u count the spaces.[/edit]
sia Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 *sigh*my nice and long sig goes down to 33 lines and i still have ta edit but da kirbz stay
Seifer Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Thank goodness, I hate the longs sigs, especially with someone who has a long sig who posts like three times on a page. I think the sig is a good thing to give everyone a little personality on here but its not for life stories or books.
Pastbyer Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Um... I'll just count my sig first... [edit]13... not bad...[/edit]
Guest pikachan#2 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]ahhhh poor sia with the 55+ line sig heheh i don't have to worry i have one of the shortest sigs.... [/B][/QUOTE] so do I!!:)
lil_hell4t Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 hmmm mines about 1 line too long or so.. ill delete the spam part (which tells whut spam stands for) when i do that i hope itlle be ok:D
Sui Generis Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 See I am special I never have gone over the limit since I have been here!! Lol!! Yeah long sigs. annoy me! They make the pages longer to load up and they arn't that important some times, just spam spam and more spam..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now