OtakuBoards

Vacation Fantasy?

XC SpydeR

Best vacation fantasy, huh? Anything far from home is a good vacation for me! Well, except for school, but still. Umm...okay. Here's one thing that my best vacation fantasy has to have: an isolated island with a turtle that brings my drink to me! Hehe.

Hmm, please put some more effort into your posting, DFantasy. I think your first vacation should be an all-expense paid trip to the OtakuBoards Information Center. It's like the Caribbean, almost. The accommodations are very nice. The rules and helpful posting tips are served to you on a silver platter complimentary of our sexy staff.

Seriously, if you would elaborate in your posts a bit more, I think you'd avoid breaking our rules and facing the frustration that accompanies such infractions. Creating a thread with a very sparse opening isn't exactly what we like to see. Extra effort goes a long way. ^_^

My fantasy vacation involves any venue that's hosting a Wrestlemania. But, I don't think that would be too romantic. >.>

Ah.. As I read this thread, Yasashii Yoake started playing on my Winamp.. That's an interesting coincidence.

Well, there is a girl that I have very strong feelings for.. We both have a passion for Japan and want to visit there one day... Probably not for a while (We're only 12 and 13, after all).

But here goes:

I think that a trip with just the two of us-- Her and I, I mean-- To Nagano would be very nice.. ^_^ Just laying around the lodge and talking.. That would really be great...

Guest King_Cloud690
Well I would say for me the perfect vacation would definitely be with this girl I have liked for a while! I would say us going to California at the beach with a beach house that comes with the PERFECT view!

My vacation fantasy has always been to go to Scotland and spend a few weeks looking around. While staying at a cottage with plenty of room in open plain near a lake.

Every now and then I would take a day off from sight seeing and doing activities to lay around the cottage and relax. At least that was my vacation fantasy until August 29,2003.

Now my vacation fantasy is to the exact same thing as before, but with my beloved husband Brolli.

My fantasy vacation, chrismas eve,toasting myself infront of the fireplace in a big wooden cabin in the middle of the snow somewhere,me and my son are just about to go look for out christmas tree in my dodge ute ,as soon as I've finished watching the final episode of g.t on my plasma,and then.............

i wake up=(

Hmm....Let me think...

Im sitting on a piece of drift wood... the waves crashing lightly against the packed sand. The wind blows whipping my hair around in every direction. The sound of birds and ocean fill my ears. THe sun hovers on the horizon...fighting to stay up but fighting to go down. THe sky changes from blue to bright orange and pink. Reds and purple streaks spread across the sky.

The smell of salt drifts in the air and the sand is soft beneith my feet. My head rests on my best friends shoulder as we both stare out at the vast endless ocean. And slowly the roar of the waves slowly dies down to a calm hum as we watch the stars come out one by one.
------------------------------------------------------
more like a day at the beach than a vacation for me... seeing how i live on one.. But for my best friend it would be a vacation

~flora

[size=1]I've always wanted to go on a big road trip with some friends; I think that would be a lot of fun to do. I would pick up some random people from across the country (probably OB-ers) and we would just travel some tourist destinations randomly. I've always wanted to visit [url=http://www.metropolischamber.com/index.html]Metropolis, Illinois,[/url] [url=http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/AZGREtitan.html]a Titan II missile silo,[/url] and [url=http://pages.prodigy.net/vaporware/alien.jpg]Area 51.[/url] Also, we would get to see some of the larger cities, and perhaps learn something about the rest of America.

Yeah, it's corny, but I love it. Anyone want to come along? Jenna seats five...

-Shy[/size]

hehe ,sorry shy but i dont like your chances of visiting area-51 anytime soon. I think we've kinda drifted of the subject of ''fantasy vacations'' though. We've all been talking about fun places we want to go to (and chicks we wanna get with while where there=p), but I guess It's not fantasy if we can achieve it.

I guess a true fantasy vacation would be somewhere we couldnt get to in reality, like in something fictional for instance.

Experiencing zero gravity would be awsome, so in space somewhere would be awsome. Standing alone on a planet millions of light-years away from earth.
Now THAT , would be cool!

Guest Glexavier
My dream vacation...hmmm...I already go to one of the best places in the world every year. Panama City Beach, Florida! But when I graduate high school (or whenever I get the money to) I am gonna go to Japan. I already plan on going for a summer semester to Japan on a foreign exchange thing, but when I graduate I am gonna go with my friends. I will be much more fun then.

EDIT: by the way, this is RPGchick at Glexavier's house ;)

Okay, this is gonna sound SOOOOOO weird...

I'd like to go to a place of infinite nothingness for maybe a day... All I would do is think over whatever'sbeen happeing in my life, and ponder things about, well, everything..... When there's nothing around you, I'm sure lots of things will pop into your mind..

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I don't know if these are vacations or just hopeful scenarious...but here goes:

I want to visit [b]Castles.[/b] I have a bit of family in Scotland, so perhaps it will be a possibility one day.

Here's my favorite scenario: [b]Beautiful gardens.[/b] I want to walk through a place like Calloway Gardens. There are flowers, butterflies, wildlife, fireflies, and all those beautiful things. I want to be holding hands with that special someone and just get wrapped up in it all.

[b]Mountains[/b] are extremely beautiful. They take my breath away. I absolutely loved Oregon.

And I want to walk to [b]Beach[/b] at night, with the wind blowing my hair and the waves crashing against the sand. I can only imagine, but I would enjoy it so much...

And as CORNY as this one is...[b]Disneyworld.[/b] Of course I've already been there twice, but not with that special someone. That would be amazing...

[b]EDIT:[/b] Also, snow. Anything to do with snow. Snow is one of the most romantic things to me ever. Along with a fireplace and some hot cocoa.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shy [/i]
[B][size=1]I've always wanted to go on a big road trip with some friends....

Yeah, it's corny, but I love it. Anyone want to come along? Jenna seats five...

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]We still have to go to DC, heh.

The most fun I've had this summer was probably spending a weekend at Camp LuWiSoMo with some friends. We drove up there, stayed in a cabin overnight--it was so much fun, heh--and spent the day hanging out with one of our friends who was a counselor there.

It was really neat for me, because I've never really done anything like that with my friends before. Sleepovers, or anything. It was also just a lot of fun to be out with them, sans parents. I know for a fact I had more fun hanging out with them than I ever would have had with my family (though I love 'em.) We had access to canoes and stuff, and spent hours in the water, happily getting sunburned and splashing each other, heh.

So it really was such a fun experience, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

--

I actually also went on an EF trip to Europe. It was a school thing, so I was with a lot of people I knew...unfortunately, none of them were people I was really friends with. So while that was a great experience, too, it would have been about seven hundred times better if even one friend of mine had been along. I was lonely a lot.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I don't know if these are vacations or just hopeful scenarious...but here goes:

I want to visit [b]Castles.[/b] I have a bit of family in Scotland, so perhaps it will be a possibility one day.

Here's my favorite scenario: [b]Beautiful gardens.[/b] I want to walk through a place like Calloway Gardens. There are flowers, butterflies, wildlife, fireflies, and all those beautiful things. I want to be holding hands with that special someone and just get wrapped up in it all.

[b]Mountains[/b] are extremely beautiful. They take my breath away. I absolutely loved Oregon.

And I want to walk to [b]Beach[/b] at night, with the wind blowing my hair and the waves crashing against the sand. I can only imagine, but I would enjoy it so much...

And as CORNY as this one is...[b]Disneyworld.[/b] Of course I've already been there twice, but not with that special someone. That would be amazing...

[b]EDIT:[/b] Also, snow. Anything to do with snow. Snow is one of the most romantic things to me ever. Along with a fireplace and some hot cocoa.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Everything in your perfect Vacation is in....SCOTLAND! There is loads of castles, as you may already know. There is [b]beautiful[/b] wildlife parks (some are just full of flowers and squirrels and all the little creatures like rabbits and stuff and they run free!). There is LOADS of mountains...Ben Nevis for one (biggest in UK). There is some beautiful beaches...it's just that the sea is FREEZING and well it isn't really bikini weather lol. There is stacks of snow in the winter...the only downside is no Disneyworld :( but hey it has most of your disiers (sp?)...infact...you post has made it reoccur to me how beautiful my home country is ^^.

Oh anyway, On Topic. My dream vacation would be to the Carabean. It just looks so peaceful and luxurious and...perfect.

My dream vacation is going to Korea and being able to speak Korean. So I can actually have conversations with my family and get to know them better. Knowing Korean will make the trip more enjoyable all around. I'll be able to experience so much more, and it'll all have a much stronger impact on me. Hopefully, this dream vacation will become a reality one day. I just have to get off my lazy butt and start learning. ^_^ Though I wish my mom had started teaching me when I was little. I also want to take a trip to Japan and know Japanese. I wasted the six years that I lived in Okinawa, and I want another chance to appreciate that country more. I miss Okinawa a lot. Besides, I've never actually visited the mainland. I just spent my time on a military base being bored. >.>

hmmm...dream vacation, it would be with the guy from pe(raymon!!! sorry to get off topic here, but our shoulders almost touched!!!^^)
anyway, it would be on a beach, with clear waters and white powder sand, palm trees and just the two of us...or maybe a duoble date thingy. and warm waters.mmm...

i want 2 go 2 japan so i can speak with the japs and make lots of bling bling as famous manga and anime artist and buy all the kewl anime stuff i always wanted and i can pik up hott *** girls yah that wood b so kewl

the only *** i no now is cawii and cunichiwa but i watch lots of sub anime so i think ill jus pik it up thru that lol