OtakuBoards

Halloween

Gohans_girl

[COLOR=purple]I always dress up as trailor trash or a slut.......it's really funny. I don't collect candy; but, I take my cousins around the block or to the mall{then steal theirs':devil:.} It's still [i]so[/i] much fun! This year, I think I want to be a Medevil Queen......or, dress up in a monkey suit and sing that song by The Bloodhound Gang, on the street corner......"You and me baby....{{you know the rest;).}}"[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][b]Halloween (Misfits Cover)[/b]

Bonfires burning bright,
Pumpkin faces in the night,
I remember Halloween.

Dead cats hanging from poles,
Little dead are out in droves,
I remember Halloween.

Brown leafed vertigo,
Where skeletal life is known,
I remember Halloween.

This day anything goes,
Burning bodies hanging from poles,
I remember Halloween,

Halloween

Candy apples and razor blades,
Little dead are soon in graves,
I remember Halloween.

This day anything goes,
Burning bodies hanging from poles,
I remember

Halloween~[i]AFI[/i]

Me and my freinds usually get together play some poker for candy and cause some neighbor disturbances :devil:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]and cause some neighbor disturbances :devil:[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Ya, this(^^^) can be fun......until you get caught:rolleyes:. Going to the mall, and ripping off the bowls of candy that the shop owners leave outside the entrance(the one's with the sign..."Be courteous, take a few pieces.."), can almost be as much fun:D. Whoa, I need Jesus....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=purple]Ya, this(^^^) can be fun......until you get caught:rolleyes:. Going to the mall, and ripping off the bowls of candy that the shop owners leave outside the entrance(the one's with the sign..."Be courteous, take a few pieces.."), can almost be as much fun:D. Whoa, I need Jesus....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Wow, your 666th post! Congratulations! And it couldn't have been in a better topic :devil:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Wow, your 666th post! Congratulations! And it couldn't have been in a better topic :devil:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]:eek:Whoa, whoa, whoa......::slowly backs away from computer::. This is [b]really[/b] freaky!! It's a sign man.....I knew I was d@mned, but I'm [i]positive[/i] now! LOL.....I'm the Devil's right-hand [i]wo[/i]-man.....rotf....should I be laughing?:([/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=purple]:eek:Whoa, whoa, whoa......::slowly backs away from computer::. This is [b]really[/b] freaky!! It's a sign man.....I knew I was d@mned, but I'm [i]positive[/i] now! LOL.....I'm the Devil's right-hand [i]wo[/i]-man.....rotf....should I be laughing?:([/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I wouldn't be scared, and yes you [i]should[/i] laugh! I don't believe in "satan" so I like to point it out to people and see how they react :D[/SIZE]

actually, this year, if my friend wantsta, we're gonna take a couple spray cans and hit up some walls, buildings, signs, *cough*cars*cough*, doors*cough*... hmm... i should really get that checked..

:) [COLOR=red]I havn't celebrated halloween for 6 years and i'm finally going to do it!!! I'm so happy!!! I'm going as a witch with purple hair. Yah!!! Then i'll probably teepee this h@'s house i hate very much!!![/COLOR] :flaming:

Guest Kireikage
Oh figure it out yourself, lazy!! This is what i get for ignoring the boards... i come check and find out that Duo's been talking about me. :rolleyes: For halloween i usually party with my friends, although i don't know what we're doing this year. my neighbor has his own garage band, so it isn't as if we can hear each other talk anyway. :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the UK doesn't really celebrate halloween, and I've never trick or treated in my life, nor do I intend to, unless I get hungry.... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! yeah, we don't do anything really...but i used to trick or treat, (5-11yrs old, im 13 now) now, april fools day, THATS SOMETHING!!!!!!!