Gohans_girl Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Is any one else dressing uo this year I am Im being a devil :devil:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I always dress up as trailor trash or a slut.......it's really funny. I don't collect candy; but, I take my cousins around the block or to the mall{then steal theirs':devil:.} It's still [i]so[/i] much fun! This year, I think I want to be a Medevil Queen......or, dress up in a monkey suit and sing that song by The Bloodhound Gang, on the street corner......"You and me baby....{{you know the rest;).}}"[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Hehe, I'll prolly just P-A-R-T-Y that night :) Yay!
Pastbyer Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I think I'll just do something useful... Like... sleep...
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1][b]Halloween (Misfits Cover)[/b] Bonfires burning bright, Pumpkin faces in the night, I remember Halloween. Dead cats hanging from poles, Little dead are out in droves, I remember Halloween. Brown leafed vertigo, Where skeletal life is known, I remember Halloween. This day anything goes, Burning bodies hanging from poles, I remember Halloween, Halloween Candy apples and razor blades, Little dead are soon in graves, I remember Halloween. This day anything goes, Burning bodies hanging from poles, I remember Halloween~[i]AFI[/i] Me and my freinds usually get together play some poker for candy and cause some neighbor disturbances :devil:[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B]and cause some neighbor disturbances :devil:[/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Ya, this(^^^) can be fun......until you get caught:rolleyes:. Going to the mall, and ripping off the bowls of candy that the shop owners leave outside the entrance(the one's with the sign..."Be courteous, take a few pieces.."), can almost be as much fun:D. Whoa, I need Jesus....[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 i don't do Halloween.... for the last 5 years
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=purple]Ya, this(^^^) can be fun......until you get caught:rolleyes:. Going to the mall, and ripping off the bowls of candy that the shop owners leave outside the entrance(the one's with the sign..."Be courteous, take a few pieces.."), can almost be as much fun:D. Whoa, I need Jesus....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Wow, your 666th post! Congratulations! And it couldn't have been in a better topic :devil:[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Wow, your 666th post! Congratulations! And it couldn't have been in a better topic :devil:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]:eek:Whoa, whoa, whoa......::slowly backs away from computer::. This is [b]really[/b] freaky!! It's a sign man.....I knew I was d@mned, but I'm [i]positive[/i] now! LOL.....I'm the Devil's right-hand [i]wo[/i]-man.....rotf....should I be laughing?:([/color]
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=purple]:eek:Whoa, whoa, whoa......::slowly backs away from computer::. This is [b]really[/b] freaky!! It's a sign man.....I knew I was d@mned, but I'm [i]positive[/i] now! LOL.....I'm the Devil's right-hand [i]wo[/i]-man.....rotf....should I be laughing?:([/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I wouldn't be scared, and yes you [i]should[/i] laugh! I don't believe in "satan" so I like to point it out to people and see how they react :D[/SIZE]
amibasuki Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I'm goin' trick-or-treating first (as what, I dunno), then I'm goin' to a party afterwards
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, my friends and I used to trick or treat first but people kept shooing us away cause "we're too old" so now we just do the trick part :devil:[/SIZE]
lil_hell4t Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 whens halloween again...and i dont think ill go trick or treating cuz my schools dance might be on the same day..so whats tha date again???
Sui Generis Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I don't know! My g/f needs to figure that out!! Yeah you know who you are!!
Pastbyer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I don't know! My g/f needs to figure that out!! Yeah you know who you are!! [/B][/QUOTE] No we don't... Nah just kidding...
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 actually, this year, if my friend wantsta, we're gonna take a couple spray cans and hit up some walls, buildings, signs, *cough*cars*cough*, doors*cough*... hmm... i should really get that checked..
Avalon Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 :) [COLOR=red]I havn't celebrated halloween for 6 years and i'm finally going to do it!!! I'm so happy!!! I'm going as a witch with purple hair. Yah!!! Then i'll probably teepee this h@'s house i hate very much!!![/COLOR] :flaming:
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 the UK doesn't really celebrate halloween, and I've never trick or treated in my life, nor do I intend to, unless I get hungry....
Guest Kireikage Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Oh figure it out yourself, lazy!! This is what i get for ignoring the boards... i come check and find out that Duo's been talking about me. :rolleyes: For halloween i usually party with my friends, although i don't know what we're doing this year. my neighbor has his own garage band, so it isn't as if we can hear each other talk anyway. :laugh:
Break Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]the UK doesn't really celebrate halloween, and I've never trick or treated in my life, nor do I intend to, unless I get hungry.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol! yeah, we don't do anything really...but i used to trick or treat, (5-11yrs old, im 13 now) now, april fools day, THATS SOMETHING!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now