OtakuBoards

Who do you like....

Sui Generis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]Er...hm...I know people from real life here, so I uh, don't want to answer that question [i]directly[/i], so I'd probably say James. He and I would do well in an arguement because he's fair and I'm not...I have a quick temper and I think a reasonable person is exactly what I need :p :D.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Yet another post that was here before the changes..Lol..I know I shouldn't but I am...:devil:

Anyway if you had to Spend the rest of your life w/ a person from the boards who would it be....:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm... I don't really know... Probably myself... Or not...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Prolly Shinji...he's been a good friend of mine for a few years. No one else though. See sig for reason. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Mira, Mira! Shinji's winning(ironic...) Oh wait, this isn't a competition..... -.-;;[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, I think I wouldn't mind gettin' to know Transtic in real life, on a friendly level... "NO SILLY BUSINESS YA HEAR!" hehe, no, I'm merely joking, it's just that we share the same opinion on a lot of things, and you're one of the more mature members on the board. ;)

PS- I also like my friends that I know in real life :) They're awesome!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Heh, I think I wouldn't mind gettin' to know Transtic in real life, on a friendly level... "NO SILLY BUSINESS YA HEAR!" hehe, no, I'm merely joking, it's just that we share the same opinion on a lot of things, and you're one of the more mature members on the board. ;)

PS- I also like my friends that I know in real life :) They're awesome!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha yes ofcourse heh.... at least someone picked me! :)

And your friends are cool... I would love to meet Jenna. She tells me stories about you, when I ask ofcourse.... hehe they are rather funny... anyway........

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

And your friends are cool... I would love to meet Jenna. She tells me stories about you, when I ask ofcourse.... hehe they are rather funny... anyway........ [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh geeze, I can only imagine, I have managed to make an @ss out of myself on many occasions in her presence :rolleyes: Hehe, and I prefer to call her "henna" :D

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmm...that's a tough question.

I'd probably take BabyGirl and/or Transtic Nerve. They've both given good reasons as to why lol...although I don't think BabyGirl is unreasonable :)

Umm...other than that, probably Adam. Because he's always very calm and relaxed, and sometimes it's tough for me to be calm and relaxed.

Other than that...uhh...I'm not really sure. I'll have to get back to you. :) [/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Oh geeze, I can only imagine, I have managed to make an @ss out of myself on many occasions in her presence :rolleyes: Hehe, and I prefer to call her "henna" :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, "Henna" is a nickname deemed yours, for that was back in the "Daughter" days...you were trying to type drunk...heh :p[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, "Henna" is a nickname deemed yours, for that was back in the "Daughter" days...you were trying to type drunk...heh :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, I plea the fifth :laugh:

Right now i'd refuse to answer that... a few day's ago i went through a "difficult" break-up with my now ex-girlfriend and right now i'm quite pissed of at the world... but i'd probalby say.. i dunno... BabyGirl. she seems to have a good opinion on things and is quite nice...