Who do you like....

Sui Generis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]topaz [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, that's who I was going to say also. Though I haven't talked to her in forever, she hasn't been on at all... but anywho, if it's a person actually [i]on[/i] the boards (well actually she left too) I'd say MysticBabe..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]actually now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't take anyone, I am angry at a lot of people at the moment.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: :eek: Woah what happened?? Oh well...

Yeah I would also say Sephiroth (friend) and Galaxy Girl ( She shares the same opinions..)

sure people, I leave for a little while, and most of you forget me, but I have been annoyed to much by now to come back, and miss you all so much *sniff* none of the other boards are as good as this, so i guess I'm back! and back on topic I would say um............hm..........good question. er........probably um....i dunno who to say!:eek: you all forget me :rolleyes: so i dunno who deserves it. lol! :D

You people really love to make my head hurt. well, let's see...
For a friend:

RicoTranzrig-One of the first persons I knew here. Cool too.
Raiha-'Cause she's cool.
Outlaw-Another cool guy.
DS-Yep, you guessed it. Cool guy.
Safer-Who wouldn't?
Transtic-You already know what I'll say.

And many other persons who I forgot right know.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]sure people, I leave for a little while, and most of you forget me, but I have been annoyed to much by now to come back, and miss you all so much *sniff* none of the other boards are as good as this, so i guess I'm back! and back on topic I would say um............hm..........good question. er........probably um....i dunno who to say!:eek: you all forget me :rolleyes: so i dunno who deserves it. lol! :D [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]*cough*[b]ME![/b]*cough* :D lol..[/SIZE]

Well, if I had to name some people, I would most probably say July because we WERE such good friends,but now, that kind of slipped. But if we were still friends, I would probably would like to get to know her and also BabyGirl. She's a pretty nice person to get to know.. (from what I have gathered) - Well, basically, I would like to get to know all of you.. all you are unique in many ways, and just getting a feel of what you are actually are would be pretty nice.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i]
[B]its been a while.hehe. i would have to say... tetsuo for friends,even though he doesnt come here anymore,and mystic babe for girls. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oooo, I remember you.. heh, I can't say that she'd feel the same way bout you, lol. You should know what I mean :smirk:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

:eek: :eek: Woah what happened?? Oh well...

Yeah I would also say Sephiroth (friend) and Galaxy Girl ( She shares the same opinions..) [/B][/QUOTE]

my god, thats 3 people that have voted for me now, you people must be ill or something....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]a girl.....dunno, probably Chib, she hangs around on the DB boards. For a friend, Either......Sephiroth or SS Trunks, theyre both kewl. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Shadowgohan for mention my name. I'm not here that long to know which one to chose. Shadowgohan, if you're older, I'll chose you.

For guy - I chose Piccolo, he hang around DB's forum.
Friend - I chose Lady Saiy-jin, she is cool.

[COLOR=crimson]You know what I love you ALLLLLLL....just don't get on my bad side ...........Muahhhhhhhhhh...hehe....I think we're trying to find out crushes....hmmmmm..But seriously I love all ya'll knuckleheads...[/COLOR] :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

P.S. That was not a butt-kissing session by the way....:laugh: :laugh:

Chib...you rock, baby!!!!LOL:love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oooo, I remember you.. heh, I can't say that she'd feel the same way bout you, lol. You should know what I mean :smirk:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]you mean when she cheated on me with that dude when i left?we are over that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Galaxy Girl ( She shares the same opinions..) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Look at this!!!? A vote for [i]Mauh[/i]! Are you feeling alright? After that comment I made about Shinji.......I was almost positive I'd made enemies out of everyone....roflol.....or maybe I'm just [i]waay[/i] to paranoid:laugh:.[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmmmm so many to chose from
kittie cause well im gonna marry her anyway... at least those are plans for the moment!!!!!
ginny DUHHHHHHHHHH im like obsessed w/ her (or maybe it is firewood talking about sylvia? see v2 for details)
HMP cause she is fun as hell on IMs
babygirl cause well she is my background after all, plus she used to be big into the game forums but now *sigh* she got caught up in this GD nonsense
emily cause i used to spend hours w/ her explaining the 2 new zelda games...
and since im in the market for a wife... ill just stick w/ the females at the moment...
and if there is a girl i forgot... then ill live w/ ya too lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]