Sui Generis Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Yet another post that was here before the changes..Lol..I know I shouldn't but I am...:devil: Anyway if you had to Spend the rest of your life w/ a person from the boards who would it be....:blush:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [COLOR=purple]How can I put this, with out weirding someone out.......? Hmmm, either DS or Shinji:eek::eek: *whispers--she [i]can't[/i] be serious!!?* BwaHaHa.....Yeah, well......there ya have it..... =-*[/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Er...hm...I know people from real life here, so I uh, don't want to answer that question [i]directly[/i], so I'd probably say James. He and I would do well in an arguement because he's fair and I'm not...I have a quick temper and I think a reasonable person is exactly what I need :p :D.[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ok, I'm assuming by "Spend the rest of your life w/ a person from the boards" you mean "marriage" or whatnot... so I dunno.. ummm...................... I'd have to think about it...[/SIZE]
Pastbyer Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Yet another post that was here before the changes..Lol..I know I shouldn't but I am...:devil: Anyway if you had to Spend the rest of your life w/ a person from the boards who would it be....:blush: [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm... I don't really know... Probably myself... Or not...
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Probably James.... yeah.... Since we both think almost exactly alike... I would get along with him so well...
Kottonknot Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Prolly Shinji...he's been a good friend of mine for a few years. No one else though. See sig for reason.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]Prolly Shinji...he's been a good friend of mine for a few years. No one else though. See sig for reason. [/B][/QUOTE] How does one go about hating someone they don't even know?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]Prolly Shinji...he's been a good friend of mine for a few years. No one else though. See sig for reason. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Mira, Mira! Shinji's winning(ironic...) Oh wait, this isn't a competition..... -.-;;[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] How does one go about hating someone they don't even know? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]With stupidity as thy shepard, and a "_____ for Dummies" book as thy staff................[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Heh, I think I wouldn't mind gettin' to know Transtic in real life, on a friendly level... "NO SILLY BUSINESS YA HEAR!" hehe, no, I'm merely joking, it's just that we share the same opinion on a lot of things, and you're one of the more mature members on the board. ;) PS- I also like my friends that I know in real life :) They're awesome!:D
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Heh, I think I wouldn't mind gettin' to know Transtic in real life, on a friendly level... "NO SILLY BUSINESS YA HEAR!" hehe, no, I'm merely joking, it's just that we share the same opinion on a lot of things, and you're one of the more mature members on the board. ;) PS- I also like my friends that I know in real life :) They're awesome!:D [/B][/QUOTE] Haha yes ofcourse heh.... at least someone picked me! :) And your friends are cool... I would love to meet Jenna. She tells me stories about you, when I ask ofcourse.... hehe they are rather funny... anyway........
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] And your friends are cool... I would love to meet Jenna. She tells me stories about you, when I ask ofcourse.... hehe they are rather funny... anyway........ [/B][/QUOTE] Oh geeze, I can only imagine, I have managed to make an @ss out of myself on many occasions in her presence :rolleyes: Hehe, and I prefer to call her "henna" :D
James Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmm...that's a tough question. I'd probably take BabyGirl and/or Transtic Nerve. They've both given good reasons as to why lol...although I don't think BabyGirl is unreasonable :) Umm...other than that, probably Adam. Because he's always very calm and relaxed, and sometimes it's tough for me to be calm and relaxed. Other than that...uhh...I'm not really sure. I'll have to get back to you. :) [/b][/size][/color]
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 erm, hmmm, lets see, I dunno who I would take, most of you have your good points....
Dark Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 No one cuz i can't show my real self.........my English r not in that level.......and even if i knew perfect English it would be a really difficult dicission
Sui Generis Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 Hm...I would choose Kireeikage:blush: , just cause she is the only girl I know in real life.... Transtic (on friendship) because I think we share a lot of the same opinions, and it would be interesting to see if he was the same in real life!
BabyGirl Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Oh geeze, I can only imagine, I have managed to make an @ss out of myself on many occasions in her presence :rolleyes: Hehe, and I prefer to call her "henna" :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, "Henna" is a nickname deemed yours, for that was back in the "Daughter" days...you were trying to type drunk...heh :p[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I'd Most likely be with Raiha for a long, long time :D...but for close friends I would like too keep in touch with...White Digivise, BabyGirl, Stormwing...[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 actually now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't take anyone, I am angry at a lot of people at the moment....
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Heh, "Henna" is a nickname deemed yours, for that was back in the "Daughter" days...you were trying to type drunk...heh :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, I plea the fifth :laugh:
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I think I'm a little too new to answer this, just yet. But a lot of you seem pretty G*R*O*O*V*Y.
Guest Zeh Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Right now i'd refuse to answer that... a few day's ago i went through a "difficult" break-up with my now ex-girlfriend and right now i'm quite pissed of at the world... but i'd probalby say.. i dunno... BabyGirl. she seems to have a good opinion on things and is quite nice...
Yoda Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Hmm..... if it was a girl, then either Mystic babe or Raiha. If it was another guy, (for a friend) then MajinVegeta, Vegitto_04, ShadowGohan, Zero, and Darker Sephiroth.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now