anime lover Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Hmm this probably isn't the exact quote [COLOR=blue]Everytime you open your mouth you prove to be an idiot!! - Vegeta[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] it's Everytime you open your mouth you prove that you'r an idiot!! But you were close.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I'm usually always reciting [i]intelligent[/i] qoutes in my head......God knows I've heard a million of them. However, there's nothing like an Ed qoute to brighten up everyone's day....:smirk: "Service is my middle toe.......CHECK PLEASE!"--Ed :laugh::D[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]OK ok ok, the best one ever [i]has[/i] to be: "Make 7 Up yours!" :laugh: or or or or "It is better to have half a Dew than no Dew at all" :laugh: :laugh:[/SIZE]
Guest Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I had to add my favorite quotes: "Be friends with the crazy kids and their less likely to kill you when they grow up." -Cruizr'z Sister "Give me what i want, and ill go away" -Storm of the Century "Got Cookies?"-Marsh Milk Depatment "WHAT?"-Stone Cold Steve Austin "IF YA SMELLLL...then take a shower..."- Cruizr :smirk: [B] [I] "Cruizr was Here" [/I] [/B]
Phantasy Freak Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Look at my Sig and you will find 3... "Sticks and stone may break my bones but chains and whips excite me."-someone on otaku "Do or do not,there is no 'try'..."-Yoda "Knowledge speaks,but wisdom listens."-Jimi Hendrix all i can think of...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [COLOR=green]"I'm a psychologist who gives 100% to my patients, giving 'em the best known stress test ever known! ...The Bill..."[/COLOR]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I'll spin your head so fast that it travels back in time "C'mon it's not scary" " Oh really. Then you go first." "Umm n-n-no"
RicoTranzrig Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]"The last time I ran my fingers through my hair was when I was cleaning out my clogged drain"...[/COLOR]
Guest Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B]Look at my Sig and you will find 3... "Sticks and stone may break my bones but chains and whips excite me."-someone on otaku "Do or do not,there is no 'try'..."-Yoda "Knowledge speaks,but wisdom listens."-Jimi Hendrix all i can think of... [/B][/QUOTE] the 1st one iz mine...i though it was funny...so i posted it... also... "When life gives you lemons...turn around and throw them back at life"- someone from the otaku
BondFanatic Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Everything is possible except skiing through revolving doors-??
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 "Reconcilitaion and ruin are nearly related" - Tom Paine "It's when you run away that you're most liable to stumble..." "Humor is just another defense against the universe" - Mel Brooks plus I like the once in my sig...otherwise they wouldn't be in my sig. obviously.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 "Love people, use things. Not visa-versa" - Kelly Rothaos "No race has a monopoly on vice or virtue, and the worth of an individual is not related to the color of his skin" - Whitney Moore Young Jr. "It's better to be alone than in bad company" -George Washington "When one must, one can" - Jewish Proverb "Give to every other human being the right that you claim for yourself" - Robert G. Ingersoll "There is no color to the hand of friendship" Anonymous "Man did no weave the web of life, he is mearly a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself" - Chief Seattle "Love is the only force capapble of transforming an enemy into a friend" - Martin Luther King Jr. "Teachers open the door, you must enter it yourself" - Chinese Proverb "Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind." - Henry James "Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else" - Judy Garland "To learn you have to listen, to improve you have to try" - P. Johnson "All good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow" - Grant Wood "Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still" - Chinese Proverb "Good is not good if better is expected and best is possible" - Pramit Mehta "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - St. Augustine "True friends walk in when others walk out" - Anonymous "Never treat others as if they do not matter" - Dan Kelley "Either I will find a way, or I will make one" - Philip Sidney "Tell me who you're going around with and I'll tel yuo who you are" - Hispanic Proverb "Education is. not preporation for life; education is life itself" - John Dewey I like the one by John Lennon in my sig And I like the one in Jame's sig from the Simpsons :)
Guest Shift Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Hmm....Me thinks i got one..... MMMM Sweet Life giving Bacon-Homer Simpson
Sephiroth Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 "the wise man tells the crocodile it has bad breath, AFTER he crosses the river" true in so many ways....
conpiracymonki Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [b]VooDoo said the'lemon quote'...anyway...more quotes: 'PEPSIMAN!'-Music Pepsiman 'Rarely is the question asked: [u]Is[/u] our children learning?' Goerge Duh-bya Bush 'A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.' Stalin 'If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?' Unknown 'My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso' Picasso 'If there is no Hell, a good many preachers are obtaining money under false pretences' ??? 'Thank God I'm an atheist' Soooo weird... 'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life' That writin genious, Terry Pratchett 'And God said, 'Let there be light' and there was light, but the Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected' Spike Milligan ownz j00![/b]
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 "Dough!!!" -Simpson, Homer Simpson :smirk: Here's a quote that proves most of you do not exist: "I think, therefore I am"- some famous philosopher.
Charles Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Well, there are two favorite quotes that I find very essential in life. The first is a bit of advice given to famous running back Walter Payton by his coach, Bob Hill at Jackson State. "If you're going to die anyway, die hard, never die easy." The other quote I like is: "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not."
Sara Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]Here's a quote that proves most of you do not exist: "I think, therefore I am"- some famous philosopher. [/B][/QUOTE]I don't think, therefore, I'm not. I doubt, therefore, I might be. I think, therefore, I am. A tree doesn't, therefore, it isn't. I get email, therefore, I exist. And the one Safer used to have... I think, therefore, I am confused...
DeathKnight Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 "i'm going, going, gone! and leavin the thinkin to you!"- barret :p
amibasuki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]...there's nothing like an Ed qoute to brighten up everyone's day....:smirk:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] lol, you've got that right! Eddy: Where'd you come from, Ed?? Ed: Blame my parents, Eddy. Ed: - KETCHUP! Just a squirt? - Hello light. - THE GOAT ATE SARAH! and who can forget Monty Python and the Holy Grail? -guard: are you suggesting coconuts migrate? -dead person: I'm not dead! -King Arthur: I am your king! .woman: well, I didn't vote for you -armless knight: just a flesh wound -villager: well, she turned me into a newt! .Bedevere: a newt? .villager: ...I got better... heh, I could go on forever on that movie...
Flash Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 "I've got a Cunning Plan... And it's as Cunning as a Fox who's just been made Professor of Cunning at Oxford university..." -Blackadder "Once upon a time there was a little sausage called Baldrick and he lived happily ever after." -Baldrick
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 here's a few... anime: "you should know better than to oppose vegeta." --vegeta esoteric: "i only know that i do not know." --hindu proverb lyrics: "i'm gonna give you every inch of my love." --robert plant, led zepplin funny: "ahh, the lift. like the lure of the sirens' song--never what it seems to be, yet who among us can resist?"--jerry seinfeld "oh kelly! if only i were that straw floating in your glass. would that i gladly be made of plastic, & risk drowning in a sea of cola, had i only the chance to touch the fair kelly's lips." --zack morris. and, tec-9 & cruizr, you can't bring up stone cold w/out mentioning this one: "you're always goin' around preaching & quoting john 3:16--well AUSTIN 3:16 says i just whooped your @ss!" --stone cold steve austin, saying the line that made him famous, for the first time. but you guys already knew that. also check out my sig.
Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 here's my 2 favorite quotes. i have no idea where they're from. 1. The cheese is old and moldy... Where is the bathroom? 2. The snarly wombat eats no cheese.
Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I think, therefore I am confused.... heh, that is soooo very true....
sailor crimson Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 um let's see........ "eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines" "all you need is love" John Lennon "...someone cry for me with parched eyes..." Lyric from cowboy bebop endtheme "DIE you northern, beer guzlin', moose pie freaks!!!!!!!!!!" uh that was me in a paintball competition against the "Can-ah-duh" team.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now