OtakuBoards

Rain of Fire

Squall

Guest Anime_Forever
Huru mumbling: fricken crazy....
He quickly came running after the boy, the others following. He haked through a demon and its top half flew back and almost hit Kovu in the head. The rain came down like crazy. All of them kept running and hopped up the drawbridge. They were inside.
Boy: 6...7...8
he was counting his steps
Boy: 11...12... AMBUSH!!!!
Twelve demons fell romm a higher lever.
Haru: 3 each I guess,
They all ran up to their easy match, all of them killing one at he same time, then behind them came 8 super demons....
Kovu: Oh H*LL
Haru: dont say that!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu lashed out at a demon with her now materialized staff. "We're fighting demons, and your worried about language?!" She called out as the demon came back, "Fiire Ball!" It hit the demon smack in the stomach, and the thing went up in flames. Kovu saw another coming towards her, then noticed another from the side. "Oh double HELL! Apparently these guys dont know what fair is!" The boy jumped over and took out the extra demon, while Kovu sent a barrage of Ice Missiles at the other. She grinned. "Thanks!" The boy looked startled. He looked at her. "Yes, I ment you!" A demon rushed them and Kovu lunged, knocking the boy out of the line of fire. She rolled to the ground, a deep gash in her side.

Guest Anime_Forever
Haru: GUST OF WIND!!!!
A huge gust came making one of the SDs fly back and hit a wall, crushing its bones. He quickly looked over to the other fighters.
Boy: Ill get her you keep fighting.
Haru: EVERYONE MOVE!!!
They aall get out of the way. Harus consionce: [I]Haru, it uses to much energy.[/I] [U] but I have to its my only hope[/U] [I] fine but its your own life your risking[/I] [B]am I willing to take that risk?[/B]
Haru: HURRICANE!!!!!
A huge tornado formed in the center of the room, it sucked up all the demons and a few more demons and SDs that were planning to ambush. They are ripped to shreds and their blood flies all over the walls. It dissapeard and Haru falls unconsiouse...

The room silenced. The boy walked over to Haru and poured some water on his face. He didn't stir. "Well, I told you to stay behind." He murmered under his breath, leaving a cantine of water tucked under his arm. He walked over to Kovu. "You didn't nead to do that." Kovu remained silent, clutching her side in pain. The boy looked hard, seeing a greenish liquid inside the wound. "You got some demon blood in there. This is going to sting..." He took out the cloth he cleaned his blade with, and dipped into the wound. Kovu groaned, holding back a yell. The liquid slowly left the wound. Kovu tried to sit up. "Not yet, just wait a little longer." The boy wiped off the cloth and twisted it into a make do bandage. He looked up to see Kovu's face. He let out a small growl. "If your satisfied, you can start heading back." He dropped the bandege by her hand and stood up. He held his sword high, and then put it by his side. He stepped over Kovu and continued heading into the tower.

Guest Anime_Forever
Mina: forgetting someone?
Boy: Youll just be hurt like the others
Mina: you shouldnt speek that way of people who saved your life.
Haru got up.
Haru: wow... didnt see that coming.
Boy: WHAT THE H*LL!!!!!
Haru: It was an untested move, I thought it would use my energy but it just causes temporary paralysis.....
Boy: You are crazy.
Haru: Your the crazy one. Just gunna leave her here to get jumped....
Boy: Ive had ebough of you people, Im going up...
Haru: Ill get there first
Boy wanna be...
Haru jumped and got a boost of wind making him lad a full fight of stairs up.
Haru: I call it flight. And if we team up we'll get there a lot faster with it...
Haru smiled.

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu held her side still, her lips pinched together. Her eyes brimmed with tears, and she stared at the wound. "So I try to be useful, and this is what I get? Critism?" she whispered. " No. I shouldnt have expected to be appretiated. I never was, and I never will be. I just get in the way, and I'm a burden." She shook her head and kept staring at her wound, heedless to what was going on. "I should have known. I'm such an idiot..."

Guest Anime_Forever
Haru sees Kovu crying. [I]That isnt right. Getting stabbed and criticized. That gives me an idea...[/I] Haru jumped down and walked over to Kovu. He looked down at her.
Haru: You call yourself a burden? Thats pretty inconfident. But you only are what you wish to be. And if you think your a burden, then you must be one.
Others: WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Haru looked down at the now increadibly crying Kovu.
Haru: If yo dont want to be a burden then tand up and wipe off your tears.
Kovu: You dont understa...
Haru: You dont want to finish that sentence. My whole village was killed... I WATCHED MY MOTHER DIE!!! And Im not crying.
Haru flew up the first flight of stairs, them the second, and continued.

*Idiots..* Mina whispers under her breath
"I don't have time for this..." Mina sheaths her reaprence and turns around and walks away..
"Whe-re.. do you think you're going.." Kovu struggles..
"Listen, whatever we came here for is gone.."
"What?! What's gone?!" the boy asks confused..
"I don't know what it was, but it's no longer in the premisise. It's moving quickly away from this place..Haru! Haru, are you alright?" Mina kneels down and checks his pulse.
"He's unconious, what do you think?" the boy smarts.
"Hold your tongue boy! You know not of whom you speek."
"Well then, who the hell are you?"
"That is of no importance now..How is Kovu?"*flips Haru on his back*
"She's bleeding badly...I'm not sure if she'll hold up for long.." *"Why would she risk her life for mine?...I don't understand this act of generosity*<--the boy wonders to himself while looking into Kovu's faded eyes..
"Here, place this on top of her wound.." Mina takes the silver scarf from her neck and throws it to the boy.
"What's a scarf suppose to do?" the boy asks.
"It is no ordinary scarf, it's woven from an elves hair. It has emmense healing powers, see for yourself" Mina focuses her attention back to Haru who is now going cold.
Mina places her hands on either side of Haru's clamy face*Mina chants ancient language*, leans down and kisses Haru's forehead..."Wha--what..just happened, I thought I was a goner for sure....Mina? *Haru looks sympathetically at Mina and grabs her hands and turns head to the boy and Kovu who is now coming to*
"What are..who are you?"Kovu asks Mina who now stands w/her back to the three, overlooking the graveyard. She turns around and looks at the boy.."Take care of the Kovu, boy, you don't know how much she really means to you.."Mina turns and jumps nimbely ontop of the tombstones one by one until the boy, Kovu, and Haru could no longer see her..
"What is going on? Why did she just leave us?...And what did she mean by that?!"Haru climbs to his feet...
OOC: anime forever, who is Haru adn who is Shai? You used that name in the last page, I am confused..and how old are these characters?

Guest Anime_Forever
OOC: OOps, im not supposed to be shai... im just so used to it i guess,... anyway haru is me and believe it or not hes ttwelve. check he recruitmant area for more. ANd your a little late there...

OOC(again): Sorry, I was late on that..forget my latest posts..continuing

Mina stops and abrubtly turns around.."What do you think you are doing girl?!"
"I just want to die in peace, is that so much to ask for?!"
"Don't kill yourself, we need you..he needs you"
"Who does?"

Guest Skyechild91
Sorry! I deleted becuase i saw your post! this is supposed to be farther up, before this *points up*

Kovu yelled after him," Damn you! You and everyone else think your the only ones in this world with problems! I watched my parents both die! I..." she choked on the last words and couldnt say anymore. She let her wound bleed freely, and flipped out a small dagger. "Whats the point of me living?" she whispered, almost insanely. She moved the dagger closer to her wrist, preparing to slit them. " I ust make everyone i know upset and cant seem to make anyone happy. I just messed up their perfect little lives by cooming here." She felt unwanted, and useless. She also felt like the only solution to making the others happy was to kill herself...

"Is that what you want? To die and be a meal for some demons?" Kovu remained silent. In a flash, the boy darted from one side of her to the other. He twirled her dagger around and set it in his belt. "I think I'll hang onto this for a while." He said calmly, crouching down to put the scarf over her wound. "So now you care?" Asked Kovu, her eyes brimming with tears. "Don't read to much into this. The smell of blood attracts demons, and I'd like to keep some stubility here." He stood up and cracked his knuckles. It sounded wierd from him, but he chuckled. "Isn't that great? Your a burden alive and dead."

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu flung the scarf away from her and stood up. She let her cerulean hair fall in front of her eyes, and her mouth curled up into a soft smile. " Stupid. If it does atract demons, you could have just left me here." She looked up, and the boy saw the she was truly smiling. " Anyway..." she put a hand to the back of her neck and looked over her shoulder." What is your name. I think its kinda rude for us to keep calling you 'boy'. By the way, Im Kovu, and," she puased, looking down. "Thanks again..."

Guest Anime_Forever
HAru: OH MY GOD!!!!!!
Everyone looks up. Haru comes falling down from the sky, creating a cradle of wind to catch him at the bottom. Suddenly a 60 foot demon came falling down.
emon: AUAUAUAUAUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAunnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
IT stretched its arms out, crumbling the tower. Suddenly two more people came, the lady played by dayday and Kain!!!
Haru: You again, and who are you?
Demon: AAAAAUUUUUUNNN!!!!!!!
Lady: No time!
The fighters tok their postion....

OOC:...huh?

The boy snarled. "RAIN OF TERROR!" All went silent. The roof appeared to come off, revealing a pitch black sky. Suddenly, black rain drops started falling, scorching the demon's skin as they came dowm. The demon screamed in pain. The fighters remained still, the drops dissolving just before they touched them. The Boy stood still, his hand in a fist. He was surrounded by a black mist, his eyes now completely white. "HRAAAAAAAA!!!" The rain fell faster and in bigger drops. The demon howled inpain, thrashing wildly. Finally, one of the demon's massive arms came around and rammed against the boy, stopping the rain. "What the hell?"

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu saw the boy go flying. She was mad now. Her staff started to glow. Her eyes went black and she chanted something. Then she yelled," Ultimate Ice Bomb!" A giant ice bobm larger than kovu flew at the demon. It impacted, and the thing disinegrated. Kovu's eyes went blank, and she collasped to the floor.

Guest Anime_Forever
Kain readied his swords.
Boy: Who are you people
Kain: Notime. There is one more, right Daish?
Daish: Yes, Kiara hasnt come yet.
Kain used one of his earth spells and tarted hacking at the demon.
Haru: dont use that word!!!
Kovu: SHUT UP!!!
The demon punched the wals of the tower an the whole place began to collapse. The fighters fn as fast as they could as the tower crumbled. They got outside to find Kiara standing there.
Boy: THIS iS CRAZY!!! RUN!!!
They all kept running as the tower crushed the demon and buried im.
Kou: was that the...
The rubble began to shaka and the demon bust out.
Boy: WHAT IS THIS!!!
Kiara: This is...
Daish: The final boss...
Kain: of this tower.

Oh, well..let's say she isn't , she's on the other side of the town...

Mina*Gasps* "No, the others!...and 3 more?..That power, I know that power..."takes off running and leaping off of crumbled buildings...she jumps down from the mangled iron gate beside the others..
"Kovu! Haru!......Kid! Are you all okay? What happened? I leave you for 2 minutes and look what happens."
" Yeah, we're fine.." the boy says while staring at the demon
"And where have you been?" Haru protests w/his hands on his hips
"That doesn't matter now, we've got bigger problems." Mina replies as the demon screams....

The boy looks at Kovu, who is still knocked out. He shakes his head and looks up at the demon. The demon punches the ground, shaking it. The boy jumps on it's fist and starts running up it's arm. The demon howls, trying to throw him off. The boy reaches the head and sinks his sword deep in it's skull. It howls in pain and flails it's massive arms around it's head. The boy jumps and klings on to the demon's hand. The demon shakes it's hand violently, throwing him off. He dropped like a rocket towards Haru, who dived to get out of his path. "Hey, are you oka-"
"I'm fine!" He said spitefully, charging at the demon again. The demon gave an unfamilliar scream, and soon the ruins of the tower were swarming with demons. "Great..." The boy mumbled under his breath. He charged through the giant's legs and dived into the center of all the demons.

Guest Anime_Forever
Haru: friggin suicidal MANIAC!!!! Da**it!!!
Haru came running in.
Kain: Are you sure?
Daish: We were wrong. Its gunna get ugly. Lets leave.
The tree left. Kovu woke up.
Kovu: Why are you...going?
Daish: We'll meet you at the next tower.
Haru was hacking through tong of demons when he came across the boy. They stood back to back and began demon slaughter. Mina uses her most power ful spell to kill the jiant. Suddenly all the demons dissappear and the ground begins to shake. A hole appears in the center of the rubble. They all begin to get sucked in. THe whole sucks them down through the ground and they find themselves in an upside down version of the tower.
Haru: This must be the towers true nature!!!