OtakuBoards

Rain of Fire

Squall

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu saw the demon get up, but said nothing. The demon lunged at Kyru and Mina, but rebounded. Kaguro shouted," What the hell?! How did they stop it?!" Kovu struggled to sit up. "Ill tell you, Kaguro." Kaguro looked down at her, rageful. Kovu made it so Mina, Haru, and Kyru coiuld hear her. "Kyru has one thing protecting him, Kaguro. Love. Because," she said, looking up into Kaguro's startled face, and hearing Kyru's slightly shocked mind speech. THen she said what Kyru had needed to hear everytime he had been challanged with disicions(sp)" In case you havent noticed, Kyru, just like Mina, I love you."
OCC: Sorry I didnt post earlier, was really busy.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyru started to get up.
[i] Me? They both... [/i]
He looks at Mina's limp body, and tries to picyure where Kovu would be.
[i] Kovu's dead, and Mina's out. Is that what happens to my loved ones? [/i] Kyru stumbled, the lack of energy taking it's toll. "Haru. Head up the tower. If these are illusions, than there must be someone projecting them. My guess, is that they're at the very top." The fake Kovu grinned and split into three. "As long as I'm not under cover anymore, I might as well have fun." Haru nodded and looked at Mina. "She's weakened, greatly..."
" I may be able to channel her some energy with the sword of the leech. Just go, and don't stop if anyone gets in your way." Haru nodded again and took off down the corridor. Kyru held up his sword and slowly backed him and Mina into the corner. They grinned at him when he hit the wall. "Nowhere to run."
"I never planned on running, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't snuck up on."
[i] Hold on just a little bit longer Mina. If this works, it's going to be one hell of a trip for you. [/i]

[color=crimson][i]Hahaha! Mina, my precious mortal wife. Why didn't you take the opportunity to become immortal? We could have reigned together, for all eternity! You would have been by my side, and I by yours. You could have had the immortality! To live forever!![/color]

[color=indigo]I have told you already, my husband died a long time ago. I would never take your side! Why did you take the wish? The immortality? Why would you want to live forever? I would get awfully lonely. I would never want to live forever in this Hell you have created![/color]

[color=crimson]Grrr...Don't be a hypocrite! You wanted power! You too wanted to be on top! What happened? Did that kid get to you? You used to be so powerful, almost stronger than me..Now look at you![/color]

[color=indigo]I will admit that I was tempted by that wish. But I did not give in to my weaknesses, unlike you. You are a coward! And 'that kid' happens to be the only thing that binds my broken soul! Without Kyru, I would have lived in this Hell for all eternity! I love Kyru with every fiber of my being, I do not regret birthing him. And he will fullfill the phrophecy![/color]

[color=crimson]We shall see about that...[/color][/i]

OOC Sorry for not posting. I've been looking for a picture of Saburo for a different RPG...

Kyru looked nervous as one of the Kovu imposters drew closer. He grabbed Mina's hand and waited. She lunged as Kyru stuck his sword out. "Sword of the Leech!" He stuck the sword in and yanked it out. The imposter dissapeared and reapeared as seven more. Kyru screamed as the light energy penetrated his veins. He squeezed Mina's hand and concentrated on it getting to her. It finally started to flow into her as the kovu's started to slash at them. Kyru held Mina's hand tightly and tried to fling her over the group. He could hear her thud on the other side and started hacking through the Kovus.
[i] I really hope that works. If her body rejects the energy... [/i]

[color=indigo]Mina's limp body made the dirt from the floor circle around the room. Her eyes twitched and slowly opened to see Kyru struggling through the Kovu's. [i]Ky..ru..He saved me. But that Sword of Leech move drained him of his energy too....Uh, Kaguro. This is all your fault...Kyru, stay strong..[/i]

Mina slowly and painfully stood, "Kyru, keep fighting. Eventually the demon blood will pulse through your veins. It is triggered by hightened stress and anxiety, so keep your adrenaline up."

"Mother!! What are you doing up!?"Kyru slashed the last of the Kovu's. He ran up to Mina who was leaning up on the wall for support.

"I--I will be fine,"Mina slid down the wall. Kyru caught her in his arms and sat down with her.

"You aren't going anywhere yet. Not until you have regained some energy,"Kyru proped Mina up on his body for support.

"We have to go help Haru...Let's go.."Mina grabbed her sythe and used it as a cane.

"Right.." making sure she didn't hear him he thought,[i] Man, she's stronger than I thought. She barely has a heartbeat, yet she insists on giving her life for others...[/i][/color]

Mina did her best to walk down the long hall. Kyru stupidly watched. "Uh... can I help?"
"No. It's okay I'm fine." Mina seemed set on doing it alone, but Kyru was starting to get annoyed with the slow speed. "We need to get going. Haru may be in danger." Mina painfully nodded and limped down the hall. He almost laughed. "Here." He grabbed Mina's arm and lifted her over his back. "Hey. I said I got it."
"But you didn't mean it. I think I got my horrible lying ability from you." He grinned and started running down the hall. Near the end Kyru set Mina down and they both investigated the room. Mina's mouth dropped in shock when she saw a familliar figure leaning on one of the pillars. "Ka-Kaguro..."
"Mina. It's been so long..." Kyru unsheathed his sword in a heartbeat, but Kaguro instead started crying into Mina. "I'm sorry. T-this is all my fault. You have to help me."
"Mina! Get away from there! It's a trap!" Mina couldn't resist but to comfort him. "It's o-" Kyru jumped in and smashed his sword through Kaguro's face, and then grabbed Mina's arm to bolt off through the next stairway. "Kyru! Let me go! This one is different!"
"You'll thank me..."

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu dodged as Kaguro spun around to try to hit her. Suddenly she couldnt move. KAguro had a sick smile on his face. "YOu really think you can escape me? Pathetic..." He walked over to Kovu, and tilted her face towards him. "And I thought I had had him, too. You were so perfect, perfect tohelp me kill Kyru, drive him insane." Kovu managed to move her head, jerking from his grasp. "Damn you, you dont care about anyone, do you?! You dont even really care about Mina!" Suddenly she felt herself back handed. "Dont say that, b****"

[color=indigo]"Kyru!! Put me down!"Mina struggled to breathe.

"Are you that crazy!? It was just an illusion! It wasn't Kaguro!! Even if it was him, why would you want help him?" Kyru grew furious.

Mina started to cry, "I don't know, Kyru. I don't know!"

The came to a room at the end of the hall. It was dark, musty, and cold. A sliver of light peered through the thick darkness, Kovu lay in the light. Kyru ran over to her, she was unconcious.

"Kyru, be careful,"Mina leaned on her sythe for support.

"Ah, Mina my love. You have finally decided to join us. And Kyru...I shall deal with you in a little while,"Kaguro chuckled and simitaniously the room lit up with a fire perimeter.

He was tall, well built. His wheat-blond hair sat neatly on his shoulders. His ice blue eyes pierced through Mina. His cloak slung over one shoulder, underneath he wore a white suit with black pinstrips, a red tie and a red rose in his breast pocket.

"Kaguro..."Mina growled,"You haven't changed one bit."

"Yes, it is I. And you..well, beaten up a bit, but still the firery spirit I love," his eyes twinkled. He placed a hand on top of her head and began to chant.

"Kaguro! Get your fithy hands off her!"Kyru raged.

Kaguro narrowed his eyes and a pink light filled the room. He took his hand away and smiled,"Now, stand up. I have restored your energy."

Mina stood up effortlessly. She looked at Kaguro, he slid a warm finger across her color bone. She jerked away, flushed with anger.

"How dare you try to win me over. I will not join you!"Mina walked backwards and knelt down beside Kovu.

"I would never force you to do so, I know you would on your own."

"Shut up! What have you done to Kovu, and Haru!?" Mina was furious.

"Haru? I have no recollection of this Haru. But for Kovu, she's just worn out. She will recover her strength soon,"he sighed.

"So you mean..You've brought her back to life?"Kyru was almost sobbing.

"Mmmm, yes. I have,"Kaguro looked at his well manicured hand.

"Why would you do that?"Mina questioned.[/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Kaguro smiled caitically. "She was useful, i must say. Really, Mina my love, if you were out to accomplish what I was, you would have brought her back also!" Kyru knelt by Kovu again. He whispered, holding her head in his lap," Kovu, please, wake up!" Her eyelids flickered, and her eyes opened. Kyru could see the real Kovu in her eyes, and smiled, tears in his eyes. Kovu lifted one hand to his face. "Ky-kyru? Is that you? Oh gods, Kyru!" She struggled to sit up, and Kyru helped her. She leaned on one hand, hand still to Kyru's face. It dropped to his shoulder, and she smiled. "Oh, gods Kyru. I missed you, so much, i missed you!"

[color=indigo]"Mina!! Oh Mina, you are alright!!"Kovu was in tears.

Mina ran to her and wrapped her arms around Kovu. Mina was tearing too. "Oh, Kovu..I am happy you are back. We have really missed you. Don't worry, I will not allow Kaguro to harm you any longer,"Mina stood up and leisurely walked to Kaguro.

"Yes my love?"

"Don't call me that. You are not my husband,"Mina spat.

"Mother, what are you doing?"Kyru stood up and helped Kovu up.

"Just taking care of ancient history. Right, Kaguro? We had a fight started a long time ago, but never got to finish..."Mina smirked.

"Oh, because I killed you. I remember. And in my opinion, we did finish it because I did kill you,"Kaguro's eyes glew red.

"Obviously not, I am here now aren't I?" Mina's eyes delightful.

Kaguro glared and Mina narrowed her eyes. The two stared at eachother. Kovu held onto Kyru, he held her close.[/color][color=green][i] Mom, be careful...Kovu, I won't let you go again. We should find a safer place. Once these two start fighting, I don't think even I could stop them..There's something about Mina that seems different..[/i][/color]

[color=blue][i]Go now guys. I don't want you two involved in my affairs...[/color][/i]

[color=green][i]But they're my affairs too, you are my mother..[/color]

[color=blue]Go Kyru. Take Kovu and go find Haru..[/color]

[color=green]...Be careful, Mom. I want to see you alive when I return....I-I love-I love you Mom......[/color]

[color=blue]I love you, too, Kyru..Kovu, take care of him..[/color][/i][color=indigo]Mina was shocked as a tear rolled down her cheek. She watched the two run out of the room, and turned back to see Kaguro laughing.[/color]

Guest Skyechild91
As they ran out of the room, Kovu thought to Mina, [I] Becareful, Mina![/I] She stopped a little ways away, and sta down. Kyru knelt next to her. "You okay, Kovu?" Kovu smiled. "Yeah Im fine. Thanks, Kyru." She closed her eyes and leaned on the wall. SHe started to glow, and Kyru started. Kovu gripped his hand. A few minutes later, Kovu let go, and her glow faded. She opened her eyes, winded, like she had been running. Kyru helped her up. "You-" Kovu placed two fingers to his lips, then said softly," Kyru, I put as strong a shield around your mother as I could, and I added some of your energy, so shes protected by both of us. Lets find Haru." Before he could protest she ran down the hall. She thought, searching for Haru's mind, [I] Haru! Haru, where are you?! Wait, when are you?! [/I] All she got back was, [I] Huh? When am I ? [/I] Kovu tried to explain. [I] Tower of illusions, right? Well you could be right next to me if the tower decided to make us confused. So when did you leave, and which diretion did you go? WHen are you?! [/I]

Kyru looked around sharply for any sign of Haru.
[i] I'm in a throne room. There's this weird demon in the throne. It's dead, but Kyru won't believe it, it's- [/i] His thought ended on a hanger. Kovu stopped at the edge of the stairs. "Damn! Where do you think there's a-" She stopped when she relized Kyru was staring at her. She looked back at him questionally, which made him look down at the floor. "What is it, Kyru?"
"Nothing. It's just..."
"just?"
[i][color=teal] Should I tell her? [/i][/color]
"Nothing. Glad you're back, that's all." Kovu looked at him confused as he avoided her eyes. She frowned. "I'll give you ten seconds." He shut his eyes tight. And reopened them. "This is all too scary. I keep thinking it's all just a nightmare."
"What is it?"
"Mangst." He said at last. Kovu's eyes looked in shock. "Dad? What about him?"
"He was... Kaguro's friend. He commited sucide, probably on the night you watched him die." Kovu's eyes threatened tears. "He..."
"It was before Kaguro went mad, I think. Kaguro didn't want him to go, but he had to." Kovu was almost at a point of breaking down. "He... did?"
"He said it was the purpose of existance, for those who don't have a life. Or something like that." She went to her knees and put her face in her hands. "Oh my god... I can't belive he would. He wasn't the bet father in the world, he would often leave for weeks without a word and leave my mother and me alone. But, he was... he was still my dad, and I loved him."
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"
"No, Kyru. I-I'm glad you told me, instead of keeping it a secret."
"Would you like to talk about it?"
"No, I'm fine."
"...would you mind talking about it?" Kovu looked up at him, her tears runnig freely. He plopped down next to her. "It doesn't seem right. A family man with a daughter and wife killing himself."

"Well... a little time before he died, he s-stopped talking. He was barely home, a-and it just seemed like he wasn't himself."

"Can you tell me what he was like before that?"

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu took a deep breath. "Kyru, he-he, when he was home, he was quiet, and he always had this soft smile on. He never beat me or my mom. When he would go away for a long time, he would bring me back something. A exotic bead, a foriegn coin... He always made me feel special. He didnt talk much, but he always made sure Mom and I had enough to eat, and enough attention from him. He and Mom never got in fights, or of they did, they hid me from them. They hated it when they got mad t me, so they tried hard not to let me know they were mad. Dad... he.. he never really hurt anyone. He was so dependable." She chocked up, unable to say more. Oh, how she missed him. Suddenly something clicked in ehr head. "Kyru... does Kaguro know Im Magsts daughter?"

"...I don't know. I'm not sure how I knew. If he does..." Kyru wasn't sure how Kaguro would respond. He remebered Mina comparing him to Kaguro at times, but couldn't see why. He looked amazingly cornball to Kyru. "Let's get going." Kovu said at last. "H-Haru may be in trouble."
"Right. Are you sure you're okay? You look like hell." She nodded and tried to put on a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just spooked." He nodded and ran up the stairs. He wondered how Mina was fairing until they reached the top. A long hallway led to antoher staircase at the end. Something cast a shadow on the ground. Kyru walked forward, only to be greeted with a hard boot to the jaw. "Welcome, to my domain. This is where you die." The invisable figure cackled and made a sound like a sword being unsheathed. "Just flipping great." Kyru mumbled under his breath.

[color=firebrick][b]"Ah yes, shall we commense?"Kaguro held out his hand and a blade of his evil energy shot up. He took his stance.

[i]Kyru, I don't know how long I can hold him off...[/i] Mina closed her eyes and opened them slowly, her sythe's blade glew a bright blue. She took her stance.

They stood staring, waiting for one another to make a move. Kaguro went first, he disappeared into the thick blackness. Mina's eyes darted and she felt his presence. She spun around and landed a high kick to his face. He spun in the air and landed on his feet. Mina didn't hesitate for him to regain his balance and went straight for his stomach.

"Hahaha! I have waited too long for this!" Kaguro smiled and grabbed Mina's foot, slamming her into the wall.

She stood up and lept into the air, Kaguro dodged her sythe as it crashed into the concrete floor. He swung his sword and slashed her chest. Mina stumbled back and grabbed her left breast.

She growled and took to the air, Kaguro followed swinging madly. Mina dodged all of his attacks and brought the palm of her hand into Kaguro's chin. He fell hard on the floor. He lay there and Mina brought herself down.

"Blue Flame of Legend!" the sythe was engulfed in flames and cut deep into Kaguro's back. He yelped in pain.

"Flames of Uncertainty!" the blue flames were absorbed into Kaguro's body and he began to laugh.

"Hahaha! What good is-"Kaguro's cheerful face fell confused,"What is going on? I don't understand. I-I can't fight like this, my head is spliting in two!!"he grabbed his head in fear.

"Heh, Flames of Uncertainty. They like to confuse you, rendering you from fighting because you don't know what to do!"Mina charged full force and slashed several times at Kaguro's body.

Kaguror fell to the ground and Mina wasted no time. She spun around and ran after Kyru and Kovu. She knew that she wasn't going to defeat Kaguro then and there by herself.

[i]Kyru, I won't be able to defeat him now. We need to get out of this tower. I am not sure if that's even the real Kaguro, it could be an incarnation...[/i][/color][/b]

Guest Skyechild91
Kyru looked over to Kovu. He started at the look in ehr eyes. They were blank, and she had a smirk on her face. [I] Dont worry, Kyru, Im not possesed. Just not seeing the actual world. Im watching our enemy on teh spiritual plane. [/I] She held out her hand, and her staff formed. She twirled it, then thrust up. Kyru heard a noise like a head snapping back wards. "Score!" [I] I just hit his chin with the end of my staff. Probably cracked a few teeth. [/I] Kyru could sudenly see the guy. Kovus eyes went back to normal. She smirked. "Never expected one of us to actually be able to see you? My father taught me to watcht the different planes." The figure was holding his mouth, and it was bleeding. "Your father? Only Mangst and Kaguro can watch the Spiritual and Demonic Planes, how did your father teach you..."

Kyru didn't give Kovu a chance to respond. He charged at the demon and tried to slash it. It jumped back as Kyru grabbed Kovu's hand and bolted up the stairs. "It isn't real! We have to keep going!" The next level held a giant ogre which they did their best to avoid completely. After about three flights, they came to a throne room, just as Haru said. They slowly walked through, a figure on the throne watching them. Kyru looked on the throne, to see the demon they encountered near the beginning of the tower. "Suprised to see me?"
"Not really. It made sense that you were an illusion too."
"But, I am not. I am the illusion master! I create what you see before you." Kyru growled, making the demon smirk. "I can read your mind like an open book. Are you looking for this?" A large hourglass appeared with Haru inside. He was sleeping soundly in silvery liquid. "let him go!" Yelled Kovu, producing her staff. "Times up." The demon flipped the hour glass, and the liquid turned black. Haru's screams of terror echoed around the room. "To set him free, you have to kill me! But, there is no hope of that happening. Hahahahaha!"

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu screamed in rage. Before she could be stopped, her eyes had gone firey, and she rushed at the hourglass, her staff impacting with teh glass. Harus eyes locked with hers, and the fear, terror, and pain in his gave her strength. She thrust her staff harder at the glass. The demon laughed at her attempts- the gasped as the glass fractured. Kovu said into Haru's frightnened mind, [I] Haru! Sheld yourself! Imputting all my strength into this, and I dont want you to get hurt whent eh glass cracks! [/I] In one hand was her staff, in the other materialized a sword. She crossed her weapons, her face passive, her eyes raging. She thrust as hard as she could at the glass, making part of it shatter under her force. The demon scampered back, gasping, muttering," How? How did this- this [I] girl [/I], break the glass?!" Kovu truned toward the demon as it tried to escape. She pulled the slightly suprised Kyru next to her. They crossed their weapons, and, before anything else could happen, she muttered some kind of chant under her breatj, then yelled," ULTIMATE SHADOW ICE BOMB!" Her attack was stronger than usual, and Kyru understood her chant. He yelled his attack at the same time, and the combined attacks hit the demon full force as they burst from the end of the weapons. The hourglass around Haru dissapeared, taking the liquid with it. The demon screamed in rage and pain, then it was gone also. As Haru fell from his spot, Kyru rushed over. Kovu collapsed from energy drain behind them...

[color=teal][b][i][font=times new roman]"Kovu! Hold on!"Kyru slid on the floor beside her and picked her up.

Haru knelt besid them, he looked up and saw Mina run through the door. She stopped in the doorway to see all three on the floor. She rushed over and picked up Kovu.

"Mother! What are you doing?!"Kyru protested.

"We have to get out of here before the tower disappears,"Mina started to run down the corridor.

"What? You didn't defeat Kaguro?"Kyru asked in annoyance.

"I don't think it was actually Kaguro. He wouldn't be as bold as to attack me..."Mina's voice grew faint.

"Why would you say that, Mina?"Haru panted behind.

"I can't explain it now. Let's just get out of here!"the group ran down the stairs as the tower began to rumble...[/color][/i][/b][/font]

The staircases seemed to fly past them as they shot down the staircase. The silvery and the black liquids started shooting out of the walls. The rooms started to shake and morph with each step. The fake people in the rooms glared at them as they passed, Kyru getting one last glimpse of Kaguro. They reached the first floor, but there wasn't any door. "What the hell?!"
"It sealed!"
"We were washed in! There may have never been a door!" Kovu charged at the door and pounded on it with her staff. "It's no good! It's too thick!"
[i][color=teal] Damn! What the hell are we going to do?! [/color]
[color=indigo] Kyru... I would never belive you could be so blind. [/color]
[color=teal]Who is this!?[/color]
[color=indigo]Niether enemy nor friend. A guardian, if you will. There is no door, but there is no need. There is no barracade, for there is no tower. The wave, the stairs, everything but the final demon, was just an illusion...[/color][/i]
Kyru looked dumbfounded for a second. "Kyru! Help us!"
"...it isn't real..."

Guest Skyechild91
Kovu stared. "Not real? Then..." She linked minds with all of them. [I] Guys... that means that we could walk right through.... Its not really here. [/I] She caught the tail end of Haru's thoughts [I] Thats my thought about it.... [/I] Kovu walked up to the 'wall', and put her hand to it. It felt solid- until you leaned. She leaned on it, and fell over. She shook her head as she got up. She was outside, and the tower was- gone. Just gone. [I]
Kyru!

What? Where did you go?

The tower isnt real! you said it yourself![/I]

Kyru readied himself to make the jump through the wall. "This isn't real...this isn't real..." He lept into the wall and rebounded back. "ow... feels real enough." He sighed. Mina was still trying to blasst her way through. "Mina! It's not real! Quit wasting your energy!" She looked at him for a moment and nodded. She closed her eyes and carefully walked forward. She passed through the wall, onto the other side. Kovu smiled at her, and staired into the empty space where the tower was. [i] C'mon Kyru... [/i]

The tower started to shake worse, and Kyru started running up the stairs. [color=teal][i]I have to do this! [/color][/i] Kyru dodged a boulder as he ran up the third flight of stairs. Finally, he stopped. The image of Kaguro stood before him. "Kaguro!"
"Ah! Just the boy I've been killing to see!"

"Save the crap! I wanted to let you know, you will die! Your towers are falling, and soon you won't be able to hide." He laughed. "Oh Kyru. You have no imagination! This isn't my reign! This is not my Eden."
"Eden?"
"You'll know, soon enough." He dissapeared, leaving Kyru in the breaking tower. He looked frantically around for an exit, but there was none to be seen. He slashed wildly around. "Man! This is gonna be real weak if I get killed by something that isn't real!" He felt the floor give way and the room dissapear. He looked with suprise and relief, as he felt himself slip into another one of Kaguro's memories...

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b][i]"Damn that guy,"Haru muttered.

Kovu and Mina smiled and stared at the blankness. Mina was growing impatient. Kovu sensed it and grabbed her hand.

"He'll come out. I know he will,"Kovu gave Mina a soft smile and looked back at the invisible wall.

"I know he will too, it's just that I know what he's doing. He's trying to confront Kaguro, now he's making a fool of himself,"Mina's voice was blunt with annoyance.

Kovu giggled.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

They waited, and suddenly Kyru appeared in the sky. He fell to the fround, unconcious. "Took him long enough." Said Mina as Haru kneeled down beside him. "Hey!" He started smacking the side of Kyru's head. "Wake up already!"
~Memory

Kaguro wept in the darkness. He watched Mina stumble closer to him. [i] How? How could I have done this? [/i] "Kaguro? Where are you?"

"...There once was a tiger who lived a thousand lives..." Mina's eyes were tear struck. She couldn't find Kaguro, and was now stumbeling through empty blackness. "...one day, the tiger met a beautifal white girl tiger, and was very happy..." Mina couldn't follow his voice, because it rebounded off the walls from every angle. "...but one day, the white tiger died, and the boy tiger was very sad. He cried a thousand times, and then lay down to die..." Mina was starting to get worried. Her illumination spells weren't working, and Kaguro had been missing for weeks. "...The tiger never lived another life, the sadness overwhelming him."

"Kaguro? Where are you?" He turned to leave. "I can't stay with you, Mina. I don't know what I may do next, and I don't want to hurt you." He turned around to say one last thing...

"Hey Kyru! Wake your lazy *** up!" His eyes cracked open. "This tiger's on his last life." Mina turned to him, shock in her face. She recognised the line immediately, and almost broke down in tears...

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b][i]"What did you say?" Mina's head started to flood with past memories and glimpses of Kaguro's face.

"Uh..I don't know,"Kyru sat up and rubbed his head.

He looked up at the sky and sighed. Kovu looked curiously at Kyru and the sky.

"Uh, you okay there? You had a really long fall,"Kovu smiled and touched his face.

"Yes, I am fine now,"Kyru smiled and took her hand,"I am so glad you have come back to us."

Kovu blushed and giggled,"I am glad to be with you guys once more."

Mina smiled and stood up. She began to walk over the bridge, the sun was shining, surprisingly. She thought about Kaguro. "Why does he continue to torment me? Why, why do I still love him? What does all of this mean?"[/color][/font][/b][/i]