OtakuBoards

New banners!

stun gun Milly

Look,I had found a new program in a program binder thingy I had,and I installed it and messed around with it and made some new banners!Tell me what you think and what should be changed and stuff like that and if you like you can give me a rating on each banner,but only if you like ^^.So here's the first one,I really like this one and the pic of her,her name I'm thinking is Nagi from what I've heard,and the background I made!I also like the color of the background,but I feel like there's something missing :( .So state your opinions and anything else!

ooo thats a nice one. I like the background color. I would make the border thicker but thats just me. What program are you using? I'd Love to see more.

oo!!! I like those ones! I backgrounds are so pretty! ^^

faye banner--it looks great as it is but if you want to it would also look good with the text just a tiny bit bigger. [10/10]

sailor saturn--i like this one alot! the picture is very well cut out (i stink at that!! lol) i like the background also. To make it look even better, you can add pretty text, but you dont have to, it looks good right now. [10/10]

~NaRu

Thank you!!I really don't like the faye banner because I knew I could of done more to it,but I'll fix it ^^.The Sailor Saturn banner is one of my favorites because I spent alot of time to it,and the pic was a little hard to cut out,but after that it looked really great!Here's another one,it got messed up when I saved it,but I don't know why it messed up,so I had to fix the contrast and everything I could to it and to me it looks like it has alot more life to it then the other version of the banner and later I'll show the messed up version of the banner.This girl I think her name is Mew Mew Lettuce from the websites I've been to,but tell me what you think and idea's to go with it!

Thank you!All of your advice does help ^^!I also made this new banner with some designs that are available in my program and this is what I came up with ^^.The text I liked it to transparent into the banner a little so it can go along with the whole design,and I really like how faye came out,and everything else,but it doesn't seem really great,but I can try different styles if you all like :(.So tell me what you think and some ideas ^^!!

I kind of like this banner,but the text is becoming a problem,I try hard to make it show,but it just won't :( ,I like the other stuff,like the pic,and the way it looks,the background and it's color,with the orange and yellow mixed.So give opinions and ideas!Also there's another one to go with this one ^^.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alter~Ego [/i]
[B]how do you make a banner n~e way? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe,you need to state your opinion about my banners,this should be taken care of through PM ^^.

Also here's the banner I made through a PM request,I like it,and it's color and design of background and I tried my best to make the text show,also I really like the overall color and design it has,and I added a texture to it so if it looks kind of weird that's why ^^,also I really like the pic and the mood it kind of gives off.State your opinions and ideas!!

I'd like to point out that Syk3 will be pissed to see you say "I like it ;)" and nothing more lol.

Just wanted to say that they are not bad but 10/10 is overrated.
i mean, from most banners, the picture quality is very poor and the text is unreadable.
Though the last one is pretty nice apart from the text
What program do you use? I can't really point out any suggestions/ratings if i dont know which program you use

[B]how do you make a banner n~e way? [/B][/QUOTE]
Please refer to the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=28018]stickies[/url] at the top of the forum, which can help you out with this and other things you may have missed...
[B]i like it ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
...such as [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=17772]this[/url] rule. You MUST post more than just "I like it" because it does no one any good for you to give them compliments on something that's good when they don't even know which aspect of it is good, and how they can possibly improve. Boo's post is a perfect example of what is expected from everyone, and being precise is what will save you from being banned. ~_^

^^,here's a new banner,I messed around with the program and did this border,also the program I'm using is Microsoft Picture it,I like the border,but it doesn't give me the option of the style of the text or size,so I have to kind of go with what's avaliable in their text borders,I also added a texture to it for fun,I like the pic and I think it's really cute,and I also like the background and color of the background I gave it.The text border might be a little hard to read because like I said it doesn't give me an option of style and/or size ^^,but it says DiGi Charat.So state you opinions and ideas!!