OtakuBoards

A most odd question...

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
Perhaps it's merely becuase I am deathly tired...and I still have a full day of class to look forward too, but I was just curious how much sleep everybody gets per night on average?

I myself get about 4.5 hours a night, but I really need to work on getting more, I am havin' trouble keeping up with school...ugh.:sleep:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]HaHa! I get more sleep than alla ya's! I go sleep 11:30-1:30, and wake up anywhere from 6, to 7:10...that's 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours sleep! :p,..but then,..I guess that ain't much sleep for a 13 year old, right? Oh wells,.. snoresnoresnore.. :sleep: [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, you don't, cause I get aroung 8/9 hours sleep a night, that's 10 to 7.

Guest Imsirion
on weekdays(except fri.) i go to sleep between 10 and 10:30 and wake up at 7. i hardly sleep at fri., sat., and sometimes sun. because my friend and i go to eachothers houses and play video games like theres no tomorrow!:wigout:

i need atleast 10-12 hrs of sleep. on school days i get 6-10. the least i've ever slept was 30 mins because i procrastinated and i was doing my essay...i wanted to stay up the whole day but my mind was churning

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Perhaps it's merely becuase I am deathly tired...and I still have a full day of class to look forward too, but I was just curious how much sleep everybody gets per night on average?

I myself get about 4.5 hours a night, but I really need to work on getting more, I am havin' trouble keeping up with school...ugh.:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm better than you. I have around 6 hrs. of sleep. :sleep: