Guest Master O Beans Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Perhaps it's merely becuase I am deathly tired...and I still have a full day of class to look forward too, but I was just curious how much sleep everybody gets per night on average? I myself get about 4.5 hours a night, but I really need to work on getting more, I am havin' trouble keeping up with school...ugh.:sleep:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Sleep....ummmm...what's sleep...that should answer your question..LOL:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 5/6 hours a night is average for me, I really should get more sleep....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [COLOR=purple]About 5-6 hours on good nights.......it all depends on whether I decide to stay up and do my HW(then I get about 4)......:rolleyes:[/COLOR]
(<AA>) Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 School makes us need more sleep...Created headaches,and caused me to cus...Ohh,wait,that was eminem:( He made me a bad boy.....
Kuja Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lets see... i go to bed around 2... and get up at 8... the sleep from 10-12 in school sooooooo um... 6 hours then a 2 hour nap[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 i go to bed around 11:30 to 1:30 and get up quarter to 6...... mostly 4-6 hours...
Shy Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 I get about 4 - 5 hours of sleep on the average weekday. On the weekends I get between 8 and 12 hours of sleep.
Nothing674 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 6 or 7 for me. But I'll sleep all day through saturday and wake up sunday morning thinking it's saturday. Ha, actually I can't but that would be kinda cool.
conpiracymonki Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [b]HaHa! I get more sleep than alla ya's! I go sleep 11:30-1:30, and wake up anywhere from 6, to 7:10...that's 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours sleep! :p,..but then,..I guess that ain't much sleep for a 13 year old, right? Oh wells,.. snoresnoresnore.. :sleep: [/b]
Yoda Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]HaHa! I get more sleep than alla ya's! I go sleep 11:30-1:30, and wake up anywhere from 6, to 7:10...that's 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours sleep! :p,..but then,..I guess that ain't much sleep for a 13 year old, right? Oh wells,.. snoresnoresnore.. :sleep: [/b] [/B][/QUOTE] No, you don't, cause I get aroung 8/9 hours sleep a night, that's 10 to 7.
conpiracymonki Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [b]I meant the above ppl ;) HeHe...d-mn j00! Sheesh...I wish I gots that much sleep..[/b]
Dark Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 6 or 7 hours for me.......but on weekends 5 or 6....
Sui Generis Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Hmm...Weakdays 4-5....Weekend..about 3 hours total!!:p I definatly am not sleeping enough for a 13 year old...But last night I went to bed at 8 and woke up at 7:30...that felt good:D
Transtic Nerve Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 If I have school or work the next morning, then about 6 to 8 hours... if I have nothing the next day, probably 8 to 10
Guest Imsirion Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 on weekdays(except fri.) i go to sleep between 10 and 10:30 and wake up at 7. i hardly sleep at fri., sat., and sometimes sun. because my friend and i go to eachothers houses and play video games like theres no tomorrow!:wigout:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 LOL... I usually get 4 hours of sleep each night cause I'm just having too much fun on school days. If I can't take it, 6 hours'll prep me for the next day.
Navi Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 i need atleast 10-12 hrs of sleep. on school days i get 6-10. the least i've ever slept was 30 mins because i procrastinated and i was doing my essay...i wanted to stay up the whole day but my mind was churning
PiroMunkie Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, uuummm.. anywhere from 2 - 4.5 hours during the weekdays and anywhere from 10-15 hours on the weekends :D[/SIZE]
~Boy Wonder~ Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 i'm not too familier with this word sleep. well, i get enough actually. at least 4 or 5 hours on weekdays. weekends maybe 8. but thats goin to bed at 5 in the am and waking up at like, 3 in the afternoon....which [i]can't[/i] be healthy.
Subzeroice Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Perhaps it's merely becuase I am deathly tired...and I still have a full day of class to look forward too, but I was just curious how much sleep everybody gets per night on average? I myself get about 4.5 hours a night, but I really need to work on getting more, I am havin' trouble keeping up with school...ugh.:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm better than you. I have around 6 hrs. of sleep. :sleep:
amibasuki Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I usually get 6-7 hours on weeknights. if I stay up until 4 or something like that though (for one reason or another), I don't bother sleeping, since that'd be only 2 hours & I'd never be able to wake up anyway:p.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now