OtakuBoards

Lost Hearts

Annie

O_o.....that was random....anyhow...back to the story....

Sephiroth follows the group into the weapons shop. In desperate need of armor, he decides to seize the opportunity. He buys a breastplate and shin guards before going back over to the group.

'My name is Sephiroth. I've just come back from the War of the Clans....which should explain why I look so tattered. I'm a mercenary, hired out by lords to fight their battles.'

'So how did you hear us over there?' asks the Monk

'I've adapted a unique ability to hear the faintest sounds. My father taught me that. I was abandoned though on my 7th birthday and...'

'Wait...' says the girl that brushed him off earlier 'is that how you know about the necklace and the prophecy?'

'Kind of. I learned about it from fellow mercenaries. They told me the story behind it.'

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is all very interesting," said Arch, "But what exactly do you want?" "If Mikuru has a wierd feeling, I think you should explain to us more deeply how you tie into this..." "Hey!," Mikuru said, "We never told him our names!" "Oh yes... slipped my mind..." Arch said, grinning. "What do YOU want with us?" Yujin asked. "I am simply looking for entertainment to pass the time... and this is quite entertaining...by the way, my name is Arch," Arch began, "You are Mikuru, Mystika, and Yujin." "Isn't it possible he just put two and two together?" Yujin asked Mysika secretly, "No use whispering," Arch said, "Remember, my hearing is sensitive." "Well if it wasn't that, then what was it?" asked Mikuru. "I am slightly telepathic," said Arch, "but mostly telekenetic, which I use to teleport." "Interesting..." said Sephiroth, "But can we get on with it?"

Actually, the whole point of that little science part was that since my character is from the future, I needed to have some transition so that he could enter the time zone in which this story takes place. So it wasn't really random. I was just setting the stage for my character to enter the story.

[i] As the group was talking, a huge rift, almost like a black-hole, tore open right behind them. A huge, yawning hole erupted, emitting a strange buzzing noise. The group leapt back, surprised at the sudden interruption.

A figure stepped through. Mikuru and Yujin gasped. The figure was clad in a modern out-fit, with a white lab coat, glasses, and black pants. The worm hole closed behind him, still buzzing. The figure took a quick glance around, and his glance rested on the group.

"Um... Hi?" whispered Mikiru timidly.

The figure looked at Mikiru and Yujin at particular, and his eyes suddenly widened. In a flash, he took his battle stance, claws beared, his face set, his cape unfurling to show his arsenal of darts.

"Impossible... I destroyed that worm hole... to think they already sent some agents after me....but how?" muttered the figure.

[/i]

Mystika stares at him in confusion. "What do you mean they sent agents after you? Who is 'they' and who are you refering to when you say agents?"
The figure turns his head towards her and looks her up and down.
" How did you know what I was saying?"
She can't see his face very well because he's hidden in the shadows a little bit, but she can tell that his eyes are still on her.
" I'm a fairy. Our hearing is quite sensitive to sound. So I can lock in on any specific thing. (looks at him with suspicion) That still doesn't answer my question. Who where you refering to when you said 'they' and 'agents'?"
*Why do I have a bad feeling about this man?*

"Excuse me, sir," Arch began taking a step forward, then stepped back when the man made a hostile motion. "I see you are from the distant future, as I am." "What?" Everyone looked at Arch. "I have had dealings with certain people, and also things that have nothing to do with me that ripped open a portal in time, leaving a scar in space for me to travel through." "You see sir, I am from even farther in the future than you if you are wearing something like that..." "human." he added at the last second. "But something about you..." Arch drifted off. "Isn't human?" the man said.

OOC: Okay, I got Metatron's and Prophet's characters mixed up..I was sooo lost, but now I am found. NO worries.....

"Yeah, guess you could say something like that," Sephiroth chuckled.
"Are you mocking me?" the stranger hissed.
"No, not at all...So where exactly are you from? Why are you running? And what or who are you running from?"
"That is my concern, not your's...You!*points to Yujin* Why are you following me?!"
"Huh?? I don't believe I know who you are, so how could I be following you?" Yujin's face was twisted with confusion, as was everyone else's.
*I have a really weird feeling about this guy. I can't pinpoint it, but I don't like it.* Mikuru thought. She looked up to see Arch looking at her, then she heard *I know, I don't like it either. Just watch your back, don't let your guard down.* It was Arch inside of her head.
Yujin moves forward, Mikuru spoke first, "Why don't you show yourself and explain yourself, stranger. I don't like the fact that you are hidding in the shadows." her face was growing serious, her body tensed up and the necklace started to glow.
"Uh..Mikuru, the necklace. What's it doing?" Mystika whispered.
"I don't know, but it's giving me a powerful energy. And the desire to fight this man." Mikuru stares at the shadowy figure,"Now if you don't come out, I will come to get you.."
"Ummm..Mikuru, don't do it. We have no clue as to who this guy is and what he's capable of doing to you. We will take care of it." Sephiroth started and motioned to himself, Yujin, and Arch.
"It would be wise for you to come out.." Mikuru ignored Sephiroth.
"Mikuru.."Arch was abruptly cut off by Yujin's sharp glance of caution.
*I know you can hear me, it would be wise of you to leave her alone. An angry reincarnation of a powerful queen is not what you want to deal with.*
*What? Reincarnation?*

I deleted mine. Lets continue.

[i] The figure was motionless, but his mouth slowly curved into a wan, scornful smile. His visage was still not visible, but he apparently was humored by Mikiru's last comment.

"Heh... hehehe.... you're going to fight me? Watch it girl. I was born a man but no longer. Should you force me to fight you, I can guarantee you the most painful death imaginable. And if I fight, I shall not do something half-assed as let my enemy live."

And he stepped forward. A handsome face with oval glasses, with a dirty, graying lab coat. His hands were in his pockets, and his face expressed scorn and contempt.

"I'm a girl? Look at you! You're only a few years older than me!" yelled Mikiru, thoroughly ticked. Her necklace continued to glow brightly, and the others looked at it with apprehension.

"I am older than I look girl. Now shut up. You provoke me. Enough talk. Let's get going."

He pulled his hands out of his coat pocket, revealing two huge claws attached to both his hands. The cloud swam across the sky, revealing the sun which was hidden just a moment ago. The sun hit the figure's glasses, and his glass became completely white, making it hard to decipher his expression. His scornful smile was slowly replaced by a set expression.

[/i]

OOC: Hey guys, before a mod has to tell you, Please keep conversations off the threads. Pm eachother. Thanks, it's nothing against anyone, it's just the rules.

"Heh..So you want to fight me too*looks at Yujin*. Well get in line, I was offered a fight from the girl. She want's to fight, let her. She sounds pretty confident of herself. I am giving you one last chance babe, don't get yourself killed. You're too young. Live, have some children and take care of a husband. Go on now, run along..I don't have time to waist on you,"he waved his hand.
"Shut-up,"Mikuru's face calm, her voice unquavering,"let's take this outside the village, shall we?"
"Mikuru, what on earth are you thinking? This man is going to kill you..."Mystika was getting worried. Arch's eyes were glancing from Mikuru to Mystika, back to Mikuru then to Enrique.
"Not if I kill him first..."
"Mikuru, please reconsider. I don't want you to leave me, not again.."Yujin shook his head *What did I just say?*
"What? What do you mean by that? I have never left you,"Mikuru asked.
"I-I don't know, it jsut came out...but please don't do this."
"I have to..."
"Shut-up boy, this is her fight...Let's go outside then" he smirked and started toward the door. Mikuru followed, the necklace started to burn.
They all were outside, away from innocent people they stopped. Mikuru and Enrique stood 14 feet away from eachother, facing eachother. Both had cool, calmed faces surprisingly. The breeze blows Mikuru's chocolaty hair around her serious face. Her emerald green eyes were twinkling with an excitment she had never known. *Why am I feeling this way? Why is the necklace reacting*
As if the necklace had heard her thoughts, it started to vibrate and the burning sensation grew intense. It started glowing bright red. Mikuru's head dropped, she took a deep breathe and looked up. The look in her eyes surprised Yujin and the others, even Enrique. Mikuru smiled, her eyes were now bright green, like the grass.
"Okay creep, let's go..."the voice was playful.
*That isn't Mikuru's voice...but then again, it is..It jsut doesn't sound like her.* Yujin watched in tense.
Both fighters took their stance. Enrique with his claws and Mikuru with her hands poised in front of her.

"I advise you to stay back, hu- what ever you are," Arch grinned, "Otherwise, you will not like what happens to you." "Do you think you can hurt me?" The man began, "Why do you call me human, when you are one?" "I am not!" Arch bellowed, as he floated into the air, with wind blowing in a circle around him. "AND FOR SAYING SUCH A THING, YOU MUST DIE!" "Whats happening to Arch?!" Yujin asked Mystika, "I don't know," She said, "I don't even know what he is." "You don't scare me," The man said, "Being a telekenetic doesn't make you inhuman." "I AM MORE THAN THAT!" he said, and reached over to a tree, which whithered, and he seemed to be filled with energy. "Get out of me!" Arch shouted suddenly, ripping apart his own chest. A black, misty creature with fiery yellow eyes flew out of him, and out of the earth's atmosphere. "Forgive me," he said. He then walked away from everyone else. "I will be back." He said. "That was different." said Sephiroth. "Well then," Mikiru said, "Tell us, who are you?" She asked the man.

OOC: For those who read my previous post. Metatron! I AM NOT LEAVING THE CHARACTER YUJIN I was experiancing a very rough moment to the point I was about to do a stupid thing (like ending my life) but I'm over it. Now i'm feeling a little better now i'll post my part in this. Also do me a favor and remove that edit for me Metatron, Thanks.

[i]
IC: Yujin stood there and looked at the man who Mikuru told to back down.

"Hey that's no way to speak to a pretty girl like that. If you want to fight someone, FIGHT ME!" Yujin said which made Mikuru shocked to hear.

"No one's ever fought for me before." She thought in a surprised state.
[/i]

OOC: Sorry if it's too short I'm still a little unhappy.

OOC: Umm, okay..let's play off of my last post guys..I don't know how to move it from up there to down here. Is there a way to do that? If so, could someone do that for me? ONCE AGAIN, MY LAST POST, PLAY OFF THAT!! That way there is no confusion...Thanx

[i] Enrique's surprised look slowly faded, and his face contorted a bit, just a bit, as if something, perhaps a bug was annoying him. Never mind. An opponent before him. And how different from his past opponents. Innocence danced in her eyes, her form. His memories swam by him, of black men in dark alleyways, a gun pointing at him. And now, a mere girl in front of him, unarmed, ready to do battle with her bare hands. How interesting.

So he was in a different time zone. Science seemed to be at its most primitive stages. So what was that artifact on that girl's neck? Magic? Well... he shall find out soon enough.

And Mikiru struck. Her necklace emitted a dazzlingly blind light, and in a flash, she flew, her hands now covered with what seemed to be an origin of ancient, runic strength. Her blow struck Enrique straight in the neck, sending him flying back, crashing against a tree. The tree crashed down from the impact, leaving Enrique sprawled on the ground, with Mikiru looking over at his motionless body serenely.

As the obscured vision of the others returned, they saw with great astonishment Mikiru standing, with Warrington on the ground. They could do nothing but gape at the unexpected turn of events. Mikiru's necklace slowly faded, and Mikiru suddenly looked around in confusion.

"Wha... what happened?" she whimpered.

She looked at the lifeless body of Warrington. She looked over at her friends, and in her eyes, saw her fear confirmed. She had killed a man.

Her vision swam, and she began to feel faint. She collapsed, apparently from shock. Yujin ran over to revive her, but to his surprise, found her with an extremely high fever and unstable breathing. Her heart was pounding. She was sick, and for some reason, dying.

"Mikiru! Mikiru!" Yujin called.

Mystika ran up, and examined her.

"This is no ordinary disease... and trust me, I know a lot about them. I've never seen this kind before..." murmured Mystika.

Mikiru's skin was slowly beginning to pale, while the other's looked on in horror.

"Foolish girl..." muttered a voice, familiar and yet intensely cold.

Yujin and the group snapped around, and to their fear and surprise, found Enrique up and standing, apparently healthy. Enrique twisted his head with his hands, resulting in a grotesque crack from his neck.

"A regenerator..." murmured Arch. "So thats what you are... a human regenerator..."

"Not quite." replied Enrique. "You're correct on my regeneration abilities, yes, but you can see the effect of my true strength on your friend over there."

"What the hell did you do to her!" yelled Yujin.

"What did I do? No. It's what she did. Skin-contact with me is deadly. I am poison itself. She shall die a torturous death in the next hour." replied Enrique indifferently.

"Damn it! Don't you have an antidote?!?" continued Yujin, now obviously panicked.

"Of course I do. But why waste it when I can't create more in this primitive world?"

Yujin's knuckles slowly tightened.

"Restore her." he said in a deadly calming voice.

Enrique looked back, with a thin smile playing at his lips.

"Make me. Defeat me, or perhaps prove yourself worthy, and I'll give you the antidote. But... " Enrique took a glance at his watch, and continued "you have 30 minutes left so you better hurry."

[/i]

OOC: Okay, this is [i]really[/i] bothering me...Just because I am a girl, doesn't mean I'm weak...That's a personal thing about me, I hate being judged as being girly..I hinted that my character is strong (in the bio)..I am sorry but this is really agitating me...I wanted my character to be a fighter, not the little weakling girl like Keiko(YYH) or Relina(GWing) who needs to be saved all the time..So if you don't mind, please don't protect my character ALL the time..If she needs help, she will ask...

Other than that..I am glad on how the story is going. Everyone's posts are great! They put a really kewl twist to it!!

"Feh," Arch grinned, pulling out the Archaeic Blade. "You know not of my strength," He looked back at Mikuru, "Unfortunate though, that I don't know any healing spells..." "Magic?" The man asked, seemingly interested, though Arch didn't see it as an oppertunity to strike. "Magic is a human word," Arch said "And you are very much human!" Arch and Sephiroth ran at the man, who blocked both weapons with his claws. "Strange," Arch said "My blade isn't peircing this simple metal, it must be the poison that has seeped into it." Arch jumped back, and landed on his arms and his legs, like an animal. "Humans have interesting emotions," Arch said "They seem to be scared of things beyond thier control, beasts like me, if you will..." "He sprouted one bloody wing on his right shoulder, and his hands turned into claws. "I have learned to harness my power, thanks to some friends..." He said in a voice that was more raspy than usual. His eyes began to glow yellow. "Come Sephiroth, Yujin, Mystika, anyone who wishes to join me against him..." "Go!" yelled Sephiroth, and they all charged. Whats this? the man thought, grinning slightly, and prepared for battle.

Mystika takes out her bow and arrow and shoots at close range. The man cuts it into four pieces and attacks her swiping with his claw. She jumps back wards and does two air flips before landing back on the ground out of harms way. She looks to her comrades and see them all use different techniques to attack him, but he disengages most of them except for a few which hit him in chest. Unfortunatley they have no effect on this man.
Mystika then takes out another one of her arrows and places it on her bow. She whispers a chant before releasing and before it hit the man lightning struck it, charging it with a million bolts of lightning. The arrow hit him in the side sending him flying a few feet before landing head first on the ground. He dragged slightly then came to a stop.
He looks down at the arrow and pulls it out before getting back up. He then looks to her with obviouse rage in her eyes.
He yells," Do you really think you can defeat me with sorcery?"
She glares at him as if to show that he didn't provoke her. His expression changed from rage to grinning. He laughs then says," Well then let me teach you a lesson fairy about how I work."
He starts walking towards clearly forgetting about the others until Arch does a surprise attack. He sends a ball of energy soaring at the man hitting him up side the head causeing the man to fall on to the ground again.
Arch says," I don't think so. You seem to be forgetting that we are here as well."
As he says this him, Yujin, and Sephiroth attack again. The man deflects some of the blows, but still several land on him making him jump back wards out of range.
As the others continue to attack Mystika realises that Mikuru had turned an even whiter shade of pale. She thinks,* Their is only 15 minutes left and we still haven't gotten him to stay down. (she continues to watch the others attack) We're running out of time. What we need is something to provoke him into giving us the antidote, but what?*
She thinks for a few minutes as she watches the others fight the man. Then she knew what she can do to make him giove them the antidote. It was very dangerous and left her very week, but their was no other way.
She brings her arms in front of her and places her left hand hanging over the right. She then starts whispering an incantation and a white ball starts to form with a thick black outline. She repeats the incantation until the ball was as big as a cantalope.
She then takes the ball in her right hand and runs towards the man with unbelieveable speed.
The others see her attack and backs off to see what she is going to do. The man had her back to her, but right when he turns around she throws the ball so it hits him square in the chest then leaps back and lands on the ground a few feet from him then kneals down.
She is obviously exahsted and is gasping for breath, but still keeps her eyes on the man. He stares at the spot where the ball had hit him. The ball had gone into his chest, but nothing seemed to have happened. He looks up at her grinning and just when he's about to walk towards her he grunts in pain. His expression had change to shock as he clutches at his chest in complete pain and stares at her.
" Wh....what did y..you do t...ta me?" he asks. She looks at him completely worn out and smiles at him with victory in her eyes.
" I just put a spell on you that connects your life your life line to who ever I may choose. In this case I chose Mikuru since she is dieing because of you."
He stares at her in confusion. "I...don't un....under..stand."
She glares at him." Don't you? I have just connected your life with hers. In other words if she dies you die and their are no exceptions. You could be immortal, but if that spell that I just cast on you attaches your life to a mortal then you would still die. So since I cast that spell on you to connect your life to hers then when she dies you die."
He stares at her in complete shock, but is to weak to say a word.
She then says," You have two options. You can either give us the antidote to save her life, which in turn will save yours, or you can either let her die and you will go with her. *I hope to god he doesn't understand anything about the spell I just cast.* (she continues to look at him) The choice is yours to make."

[i] Enrique looks grimly around at the party, and admits defeat. For now. He tosses them one vial from his chest pocket, leaving four. Mystika hurriedly takes off the stopper, and pours the liquid into Mikiru's mouth. Mikiru's fever slowly wears off, indicating her recovery.

"There." said Mystika, relieved.

The party glares at Enrique, who also recovered. Enrique looked around with a ghastly look of hate in his eyes, then turned away.

"We shall meet again." he said in a dead-calm whisper. "And when we do..."

With that, green gas began seeping from under his cloak. In an instant, it began to spread at alarming speed. Before its path, plants withered, and the ground became a sick, green color, seeping in the venom from the gas.

"Get away now!" yelled Mystika.

The team made it out in time, but looking back, saw that the field was dead. The trees and plants withered away, toxins flowing through the earth, and the air thick with a cloud of green, noxious vapors. They still saw Enrique standing there, feeling his piercing stare.

"How the hell can he survive in there...." muttered Sephiroth.

"He must have some natural immunity to the poison he's employing." replied Mystika.

Out of the green abyss, a flash was seen. Mystika suddenly leapt aside, as a dart came flying out of the vapors, and struck to a nearby tree. The tree instantly withered away, and Arch stooped to pick up the parchment attached to the dart.

"To Death." read Arch.

"Well... now we have a deranged psycho to deal with..." muttered Yujin.

The group again looked into the vapors, but the shadow of Enrique was gone, and the fumes were slowly creeping towards them.

"Let's get out of here." muttered Yujin.
[/i]

Mystika is still some what gasping for breath. She moves away from Mikuru and leans against a tree.
*Oh am I tired.* She thinks. * Thankfully he didn't know what that spell was. (she sucks in a bunch of breath) Cause if he did know what it was. Then he would have known that it was one of the deadly spells. Unless he doesn't know what those are either. (she starts shaking violently) I forgot just ow much energy it takes to do one of those spells. (tries to stop shaking) I hope I don't faint.*
Mean while the others are making sure Mikuru is perfectly alright.
None of them notice Mystika. Except for Arch who has a look of concern on his face.
He thinks, * I wonder if I should go over and see if she's alright.*

"That man is strange," Arch said to Mystika "Yea," she said panting "I'm not sure I want to experiment, but I'm pretty sure my full-demon form could take that pioson," He said, looked back at his shoulder, which still had blood on it from his transformation. "Either that or I could enlist the help of some friends..." He trailed off, looking up at the sky. "Time is a dagerous thing." he said. "I wonder if its happened yet.." He trailed off again. "You wonder if what has happened yet?" She asked. "I think I should carry you." he said, picking her up telepathically. "Thanks..." Mystika said as she fell asleep. Arch looked over at the others, who were bothing Mikuru. "I don't worry, she has a very strong soul..." Then he remembered Mystika was asleep, and he silently continued walking.

"So you will be fine, Mikuru?" Yujin asked in concern.
"Yes! I will be fine," Mikuru walks on up ahead of the others. [i]That man, what is it about him? His very presence sickened me. It was strange for the necklace to react like that...Hmmm, he seemed familiar....[/i]
"Maybe you should let her have some room for a bit. She's a bit angry, the heat emiting from her is intense. I wouldn't go near her," Sephiroth advised Yujin. He nodded his head in agreement.
[i] I don't understand why she would be so mad at me..[/i] Yujin thought.
[i] Do you want to hear my opinion on that?[/i] It was Warrington.
[i]Now why would I want to listen to you? You almost killed her![/i]
[i] Well, she started it! Anyways, that's my point. Let her be herself. Mikuru has a very strong will, I estimated she had more time then I had percieved. Her soul is powerful. She want's to fight, let her fight. She's learned to be dependent upon herself and she's had to fight to live all of her adult life...
'Adult life' She's only 17..
She had to grow up, right? After her parents died?
How would you know that?! How?!
I was one of the scientists who investegated that case...Anyways, getting to my point, she's growing weary of people always trying to protect her, even just from fighting or talking to strangers[me]. She can fend for herself. Sure there are going to be times when she'll need help, but I am certain she'll let you know..Let her be herself.[/i]
The voice was gone...Yujin looks at Mikuru..

OOC: OH MY GOODNESS RAVES ARE SO LOUD LOL. MY HEAD IS STILL RINGING.

[i]

Yujin stood and looked at her and was deep in thought.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Mikuru asked him but he couldn't hear her for he was in a deep trance of thought.

"Was that sudden burst of will power her's or was it the queen's? It was actually a very good sight at seeing her congure up such will power. Actually it was really sexy seeing a girl like her standing up for herself. I'm so glad i'm on her side." Yujin finshed with a smile on his face. Then suddenly a palm struck him on his cheek. "What was that for?" Yujin asked rubbing his face.

"You weren't paying attention to me!" Mikuru said with anger.

"I'm sorry my dear." Yujin said then he went down to one knee and took her hand and turned it so that the back end was facing him.

"What is he planning?" Thought Mikuru with a little anger. Yujin then placed his lips on her palm and gave the sweetest kiss a man has ever givin her. Mikuru stood there in a little surprised state cause she wasn't sure how to react at this. Then something happened.

"Mikuru are you blushing?" Yujin asked. Mikuru then stood there.

"N.N.n.oo." She said in embarassment. No man has done that to her before, why this one?

"Hey you too hurry up! I'm waiting!" Arch called out waiting for them.

"Damn him. He ruined the moment." Yujin thought.

"I HEARD THAT!" Arch said angerly.

"Oh right he can read minds." Yujin thought in surprised.
[/i]

OOC: If I did anything wrong in this post animangademon let me know k.

OOC: No nothing is wrong. I am just glad you decided to stay as Yujin. I think everyone would agree that you are the only person who could pull that part :D ....umm, I will wait for someone else to post, I have to go to bed:sleep:

When Mystika finally wakes up it is to unfamiliar surroundings. She looks around at her surroundings and decides that she must be in a inn somewhere.
" Good morning, I hope you slept well." The voice startled Mystika at first untill she saw Arch sitting in a chair in the corner. He was leaning back in his chair with his arms folded across chest and a smile on his lips as he looked at her.
*How could I have missed him sitting there? I'm not usually that close minded to my surroundings.*
Arch says," Don't be so hard on your self. That spell must have been difficult considering you thought so your self that the spell you did was on of the deadly spells." He kept gazing at her from his corner with that smile on his face.
She looks at him with questioning eyes. "You know about the deadly spells?"
He grins at her. "Some what, I remember someone telling me that they take alot of power and energy to do, that they are always situated around life and death, and something else...I think something about breaking the spell?"
She answers without thinking," The only way the spells can be broken is if the caster of the spell gets killed. Not to mention the fact that if they cast to many of these spells in a small period of time they will die from energy and power drain."
She realises that she had just told him the danger she has put her self in when casting the spell.
His expression turns from grinning to deep concern. "Are you telling me that if Warrington knew what that spell was. All he would had to do is kill you to break the spell?"
She looked deep into his eyes and answered, "Yes, and even now he would have to kill me to break the spell that binds his life line to hers."

"Hmm," Arch said, getting out of the chair "Would you like something to eat?" "No thanks," she said, "I think I'll just go back to sleep." "Alright," Arch said, "I'm going to, though, I'm famished." He walked out of the room. I wonder what he was talking about last night... she thought. Oops, he can probably hear me. Arch didn't respond though. He came out of the Inn, to see everyone else waiting. "Where is she?," asked Sephiroth "She wants to sleep," Arch said, "Lets go get something to eat without her, I'm sure she'll get up when she feels better." Arch's expression suddenly from caring to something like a look of agony. "I... why don't you go on without me also." He said, then teleported away. "Whats up with him" Yujin asked. "Oh, lets just get something to eat." Sephiroth said, "I'm starving." They then went in search of something to eat.