OtakuBoards

Lost Hearts

Annie

[i]
Yujin was minding his own buisness and suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his heart.

"What was that?" He thought. "Perhaps some meditating will help." He then crossed his legs and fell into a deep trance. He suddenly was somewhere that he never was before.

"Yujin." Spoke a voice. "Yujin. The time has come Yujin. Realise your destiny."

"What do you mean realise my destiny? Who's calling out to me?" Yujin spoke with confusion.

"It is I Artemus King of all the lands."

"You are inside me?" Yujin asked.

"No I am still within the tree, I'm reaching out to you, Come. Come to the tree and realise your true potential."

"But I don't know the way." Yujin said.

"Follow your heart." Artemus said then everything went dark and a horrfic face appeared and laughed a cold harsh laugh at him. The laugh sent a shiver down his spine.

He then awoke with a startle. "That face, I've seen it before. But where? And that laugh I never will forget that laugh!" Yujin thought. He then got up and with no sence of direction disapeared in the forest. [/i]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OCC: Hey Anima would agree with you except it says in one of your posts that he did leave and as much as I would like to give him the opportunity to post first I think we need to fix somethings, sorry. Ok we'll assume that Zeke never touched Warrington's skin during the fight and has knocked him down. He then of coarse assumes that Warrington is knocked out.

Mystika stares at Zeke in awe as to the fact of how he beat Warrington so easily.
*It couldn't have been that easy. After all the trouble we had against him this man just punches him a few times and Warrington falls to the ground unconcious.*
Mystika then sees movement behind Zeke. She looks towards Warrington and sees him get up very slowly. He then turns towards her and Zeke looking at them through maddening eyes.
* I knew it was to good to be true and worst yet. Now he's really pisted off.*

OCC: Sorry this is so short ,but I would like to see if Metatron has any objections to this.

"I can't beleive that Bio was giving out Elements." Arch chuckled.

[i]"Do you want me to kill you? Didn't think so. Stop saying my name."[i] Arch heard this telepathically.

"Okay, Okay." Arch didn't stop grinning though.

"Did I miss something?" The newly proclaimed Lita asked.

"No, no nothing, Queen."

"Lita will do." She said

"No, no 'Queen' is much more fun."

[b]"I knew it was too good to be true!"[/b][/i]

"Well I have no idea who thought that." Arch said.

"Did you have a vision?" Lita asked.

"Yea, but it was only a sentence, with no image. It said 'I knew it was too good to be true!' But it could be anybody."

"Oh well," Lita sighed. "As long as it has nothing to do with our group."

Arch stood up.

"Come on! Isn't it about time we went looking for the others?"

OOC: Well... during my absence, someone decided to pick a fight with Warrington. Well, good luck friend. You're gonna need it...

[i] Warrington stood up slowly, his jaws attached at an odd angle. A sharp crick was heard, followed by a grotesque crack, as Warrington readjusted his jaws. His face looked odd for a moment, then resumes its normal complexion. Warrington looks at the new comer, and grins sadistically.

"Oh... another amateur to your rag-tag group now is it?" smiled Warrington. "And what shall I call this soon-to-be-dead fool? I'd like to have a name to remember. I think I'll enjoy keeping this massacre in my memory as another amateur who crossed the lion's path..."

Zeke scoffed, quite confident with himself.

"No one lasts forever." he said to himself. The man before him seemed to be a more defensive fighter, but like he said, nothing lasts forever. He might as well beat him down.

Warrington raised both his arms in front of him, his palms facing his face, his hands clenching and unclenching menacingly. Momens later, his claws retracted. Mystika and Zeke look at him, confused. Does he not want to fight? But wait... a sharp, ominous click ensues almost immediately, as a new set of claws take place. Mystika notices that they are longer, and compared to the rusty looking claws she was used to seeing, this blade looked almost brand-new....

"Like it?" laughed Warrington. "New claws, better than my old, hammered by the best smith, imbued with magic. You see, I am a scientist but I am open-minded towards things... especially things which make me stronger..."

His claws gleamed dark-green, and Warrington slightly twitched his hands. The claw burst forth into four different blades, each menacing as much as the original. Warrington drew his hands back, and swung it forward. To Mystika and Zeke's surprise, the claws disengaged themselves from the handle, and came flying at them. Dodging it narrowly, they notice that Warrington's claws are back in place. Warrington smiles....

"Interesting isn't it? Some mix of science and magic, and I was able to create a claw which keeps on reforming itself, much like my regeneration!" he cackled.

A barrage of claws, mixed with battle darts ensues, as the two desperately dodge, unable to attack under such heavy fire... [/i]

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

Arch jumped aside as what looked like a gigantic spike flew by him.

"Whoever did that," Arch heaved, still overcoming the shock of almost being impaled, "Is going to need some luck to save them now."

Arch ran to where the spike had come from, claws extended, ready for battle. He reached the clearing and dug his feet into the ground to stop once he saw Enrique.

"You know it's not safe to play with sharp objects." Arch said sarcastically.

"Right." Enrique said.

He shot another barrage, missing mostly, but cutting Arch's clothes.

"DAMN IT!"

Arch teleported to the edge of the clearing, rubbing his arm, which hat been cut.

"I'm hoping these claws aren't poisoned, correct?!" Arch yelled.

Enrique just smiled.

"Okay, right." Arch said.

Arch tried to read Enrique's mind, but couldn't.

"That's a fancy mental bock ya got there!" Arch shouted.

Enrique dodged one of Mystika's arrows.

"Yes, quite convenient, eh?"

"I wonder if I can use a spell yet." Arch said.

"AHHH!"

Arch electrocuted himself.

"Apparently not." Arch mumbled.

He dodged another barrage of claws.

"How can we possibly win?" He growled.

OOC: Hahahaha, enter Warrington! Oh, if anyone missed it..Mikuru is now her true self, Queen Lita..

Lita gasps. "What is it my Queen?" Arch looked at Lita's troubled face.

"It's Mystika and a new friend..And [i]him[/i]..Quick we must hurry, I estimate we are about a mile away,"Her voice angry but calm.

"Right,'' Arch ran after her,[color=blue][i]I wish my teleportal could carry two bodies. I know who 'him' is..It's none other than Warrington[/color][/i]

Lita stopped, Arch a little ahead of her stops realizing she was no longer there. "M'Lady? Is something wrong?"

"You have the power to teleport?" Obviously she could read his mind.

"Yes, I do.."

"Well I can too, sort of.. I can focus on an energy/life source near the place where I want to be and I can teleport over to it,"Lita explained,"I want you to use your portal, and I will use my powers. Let us go!"

"Yes ma'am!" Both Lita and Arch disappear.
-----------------
OOC: Okay, let's pretend my post was first and Arch appeared out of teleportion first adn was greated by Warrington's claws...

"Aww, I'm already damaged. Pity. Oh, well. I'll have to deal."

Arch transformed into the demon, and ran at Enrique, only to be greeted by another assault of flying claws.

Arch made a moaning sound. He pulled a claw out of his chest,
and transformed back to normal. He then teleported to the edge of the clearing.

"If only I was as strong as the others." he mumbled.

[i]"Arch! Concentrate, don't let one injury bring you down!"[/i]

"Yea, sure. Easy for you to say, birdman." Arch said.

[i]"HOW DARE YOU! YOU CAN FEND FOR YOURSELF!"[/i]

"Umm, Arch? Who are you talking to?" Mystika asked.

"Ts, nobody apparently." Arch grinned.

[i]"Did you just call me a [b]nobody[/b]?!"[/i]

"Give up." Arch said.

There was no response.

"Oh so you helping me now, huh? You want us to give up? Oh nevermind, your probably just getting drunk again."

Bio appeared behind Arch, slammed him over the head, then left.

"Oww..." Arch groaned

"What the heck was that?" Lita asked.

Even Enrique looked a little interested. Or maybe he was just laughing.

"Nothing. Let's dance, Enrique!" Arch got back into fighting stance.

OOC:[color=royal blue] Reminder, Mikuru is now Queen Lita. Lita if you will...So if you would be so kind as to edit that one line, please. I am about to right something that would clash with that. When you see this Arch please edit..Just so we can try to stop all of this confusion..[/color]
--------------------------------------

Warrington's left eye twitched at the sound of his first name. "I will ask you to refrain from using my first name." He took his usual stance, the standing up leaning on one leg, face unwavering and calm, his claws at his side.

"What's wrong [i]Enrique[/i]?" Arch teased.

Warrington glared in sheer annoyance at the smiling Arch. [i]Ssching[/i], Warrington's new modeled claws slid across one another and he vanished. Arch looked around alert,"Hey you! What do you think you are doing?!"

Warrington cracked a cynical smile and reappeared two feet infront of Arch, claws extended. Arch gasped as Warrington brought his claws down. But to Arch's relief and Warrington's dismay, his hand was caught just in time.

"What!?" Warrington looked in shock as he stared upon Lita. She gazed upon his startled face. Her face was cool and collected. She gave him a slight smile as her grasp grew firmer.

"M'lady Lita!!" Arch stepped back. Warrington growled and jerked his arm away.

"Feh, you made the mistake of touching my skin, Queen. Do you know what that is going to do to you?.."Warrington chuckled.

"Oh, let me guess..It could kill me? Ha, don't make me laugh. Warrington, do you think I, Queen Lita of the Mysticals, would deliberately place myself in that sort of 'danger'? Honestly Warrington, I thought you would have known better."Lita chuckled.

Warrington's face flushed in anger. Arch, Mystika, Zeke, adn Sephiroth stood in confusion. [color=sky blue][i]So she is the last of the ancient bloodline of the Mysticals.[/color][/i] Mystika thought.

Arch heard her thoughts, [color=lime green][i]The Mysticals? Who are they?[/color][/i]

[color=sky blue][i] They were the keepers of all magic and wizardry. They were very powerful faires, elite from the rest of us. Immune to all that is, or pertains to, evil...[/color][/i]Mystika's thoughts trailed off as she looked upon Lita.

Arch followed her stare. "She looks different, doesn't she?"

"Yes, that she does...Where is Yujin?"Mystika was getting worried.

Lita walks toward Warrington who regained his composure. His claws clicked together. "Heh..I disappoint you. Well, you might be immune to my poison, but how can you handle hand to hand combat?"

With that he lunged at Lita. He grabbed her wrists adn pinned her against a tree. He leaned in close and tightened his grasp on her wrist. She could feel all of the blood swell up in her hands. Warrington wrapped one hand around both wrists and with his loose hand he retracted a claw and held the tip to Lita's throat.

"Heph, well Warrington. Is this the most intamate you are ever going to be?"Lita smarted. A shot of embarrassment quickly flashed in Warrington's eyes.

Lita giggled and brought her knee up hard between his legs, into the groin. "That's a little something of a woman's 'natural instinct'."

Warrington released his grip and leaned against the tree, groaning in pain. "I know that no man could be immune to that old trick."Mystika giggled as she smiled at Arch, Zeke, and Sephiroth's twisted faces.

"Y-you b~~ch...that..was a cheap..shot!" Warrington still in agony.

[i] Enrique leapt back regaining his usual composure, and looked around him slowly, taking in the situation. Mystika, Arch, Lita, and some new comer... He pointed his claws at the new comer, who stepped back, expecting another assault of darts and claws. Warrington laughed, and shook his head.

"What is your name?" he asked simply.

"Zeke..." muttered the stranger with a bit of stutter.

Warrington smiled. So another has joined the rag-tag fleet, another unfortunate soul to stand in his way. Not now though. It was not time yet, and he had so much to see, so much to do, so much to test in this world and time. His recent acquisition, his new claws excited him, and he knew that much more could be obtained in this mystical world dominated by magic. Some time. Some more time and he can grasp it...

"We shall meet again." cackled Warrington.

His robes unfurled, and noxious fumes seemed to erupt from every inch of his body. Arch instantly telported away, while telepathically signalling to everyone to flee the scene. From what he felt, the poison was stronger, and most likely fatal even to him. Warrington's piercing eyes were still visible in the green abyss, however, and its eerie yellow was visible yet from a distance. Its eyes wandered over to Lita and Mystika, and in its eyes the manic desire to kill was evident. The venomous gas enveloped the scene, thickening with every passing moment, and the yellow glints slowly shaded away by the fumes. The group escaped the clearing, and Warrington's mad cackle ensued, eventually dwindling into unsettling silence.

[/i]

OOC: Keep Warrington out for a while will you please? He's gonna be doing his own thing some place else for a bit and he'll be back... soon...

Damn what?.... lol j/k now its smooth see?

After a while when Mystika thinks the coast is clear she uses the element wind to blow the poison gas back away from the clearing ang the tree. Once the gas was gone she walked in to the clearing and looks around for the others. Eventually everyone reappears from the forrest. Mystika is looking at everyone to see if there are any serious injuries when Gavon, Sazar, and Neila comes up to her from behind.
Gavon glares at her back when he says," That was the man you put the spell on, wasn't it Mystika?"
Surprised Mystika jumps a little then turns around to face them. She looks into Gavon's eyes. "Yeah, it was him."
"You insisted that we didn't come with you to help. Even though you knew he would try and kill you. (he whispers) If you ask me I think you're lucky to be alive right now."
She glares at him and thinks, *Well I didn't ask you now did I?*
He whispers back,"No, I guess you didn't, did you?"
Mystika looked around at th group in front of her.
"Where's Lyla?"
Neila answers, "She's back at the camp keeping an eye on the monk."
Mystika looks back at Gavon. *I take it you filled them in.*
*Yeah I did. Do you have a problem with that?*
Mystika shakes her head no as everyone is watching them.
Sazar breaks the silence. "You know if you're going to think to each other at least let me and Neila in on the conversation."
Gavon and Mystika looks at him then laughs. Gavon is the first to calm down. "Sorry you two. Guess we kinda got caught up in it."
Sazar glares at him and whispers,"Well sure as ****wouldn't have been the first time you two did that."
Gavon looks around at the other people who are listening in on the conversation. His eyes linger on Arch who is frowning at him in dislike.
"Excuss me, but do you have a problem with me or something?"

"N-No, of course not. What gave you that idea?" Arch said.

"You are glaring at me." He said.

"You misenterpreted, please except my apologies." Arch said, with a hint of sarcasm.

"Riiight." Gavon said.

Gavon turned away. Arch teleported to some unknown destination.

He walked up a large mountain. At the peak, he planted his sword in the ground. He then jumped on top of it, and began to do a strange dance. At the last step of the dance, he slammed his sword into the ground, except for the handle. His eyes began to glow a menacing blood red. He transformed even farther into a demon than he had before.

"I am going to defeat Enrique Warrington!"

He transformed back into his normal form, gasping for breath.

"I need to be strong, like the others, back home. I need to master the air!"

Arch teleported back to where Mystika was.

"I hope I didn't intrude." Arch said.

"Umm, no." Mystika said.

Gavon looked at Arch the way a protective mother looks at an insect.

"Hm. Well, I must be off. Goodbye." Arch said.

He used the time warp.

"Well then." Gavon said.

Mystika looks at Gavon and glares at him. "Why did you do that?"
Gavon smiles at her. "Do what?"
"You gave him that nasty 'stay away from her' look."
He grins and mocks her. "Now why would I do a thing like that?"
"Hmmm....I don't know? Maybe because you're jealous of him. Of coarse I don't know why you would be jealous of him, but that's the impression I'm getting."
"Please, like I'd be jealous of him. Ya right." ,he says sarcasticly.
Mystika gives him one last chilling look before turning towards the rest of the group. Everyone was sitting down in the clearing next to the tree waiting for Yujin to show up. Lyla had joined them shortly after Arch teleproted the first time and announced that Yujin was coming straight for the tree.
Mystika stared into space while she thought.
*Why is it that there are no records endicating that the Lita was a mystical. There's usually something on a person who is a mystical, but for reason not her. The only thing there was on her was the legends them self.*
She looked up into the sky and stared at the white clouds.
*Why was Arch glaring at Gavon to begin with? Doesn't really matter though. Gavon knows better than to act like that. (she smiles) Sometimes I wonder wether my relationship with Gavon is a little more than friends. Almost like brother and sister only closer because we talk about everything. (she sighs) All of sudden I wish Arch hadn't have left. I admit that like talking to him at times. (she stares into the forrest) That's it I'm going for a walk to clear my head.*
Mystika gets up and starts walking towards the woods.
Gavon looks at her. "Where are you going Mystika?"
"I'm going to go for a walk, ALONE." ,she calls over her shoulder as she enters the forrest and disappears from sight.

[i]

The night started to get colder and colder as Yujin wondered aimlessly into the forest. "I have no idea where I'm going." He thought. " But something is drawing me."

As he walked figures in the woods looked at him but did nothing, all they did was stare at him. He saw this but did not pay attention to them.

"That voice in my trance." He thought. "It sounded so familiar." He continued to walk further into the forest. A huge pack of wolves up ahead blocked his path. As he walked towards them though they backed off and opened a way for him. They then began to follow him from a distance.

"Where am I going?" He thought.

[/i]

Lita looked up to see Yujin walking aimlessly, followed bt a pack of wolves. [color=royal blue][i] Hmmmm, I wonder where he's off to.[/color][/i] Lita slid off of the boulder and followed behind Yujin. He came to a stop infront of a enormous tree. It was glowing with a green aura, and a soft voice portruded,"Yujin, come hither. Meet your destiny, realize who you are..."

"Who are you? Why have you called on me?" Yujin placed his staff on a neighboring tree. Lita stood in the shadows.[color=royal blue][i]I knew it. My love, come back to me..[/color][/i]she clutched her necklace tight.

"You know who you are young monk. Accept your destiny,"the voice continued to lure Yujin towards the tree.

[color=royal blue][i] Artemus, my love...[/color][/i] Lita's eyes brimmed with joyful tears.

[i]

What followed was intence light which blinded Lita for a moment and right in Yujin's mind images no.. memories returned to him. "Of course." He thought. "I remember that voice! My brother's, my enemies!" He said and then fainted. Lita saw this happen and ran up to him.

"My love wake up, please wake up!" She said in eagerness. But he didn't.

"Where....where am I?" Artimus said.

"Welcome my liege." Spoke a voice he turned to face it, it was Yujin.

"Yujin? I don't understand. Why are we here?" Asked Artimus.

"My love please wake up." Lita said and an image of her apeared where the two were.

"Lita? Is that my queen? My love?" Thought Artimus with a tear in his eye.

"Yes that is the queen." Spoke Yujin with a serious tone.

"Then let me be with her. Please Yujin. You and I are the same, just like Mikuru and Lita are as well." Spoke Artimus.

"On one condition." Spoke Yujin.

"Name it." Artimus said puzzled.

"You kill......Your Brother, you kill the murderer of my and her parents, you kill....Nafarious."

"I promise." Artimus said with a serious tone. Yujin then bowed his head and smiled.

"Take care of her." Was the last words Artimus heared before he awoke seeing his love again.

"My love you are okay." Artimus said with a smile.

[/i]

OOC: I couldnt find the name for the sorceror so if it's okay with you we can call him Nafarious.

[i][b]...Artemus, my love...[/b][/i]

"Artemus... The king! Yujin must have found the tree!" Arch cried seemingly randomly at a bar in the future.

"Arch, shut up about the girl. I'm having a nasty hangover." A human like creature with a fox tail said.

"I have to go." Arch said.

He used the time warp.

"Hey! he never payed!" The waiter said.

Arch reapeared on the edge of the forest.

"Now where was that tree... I guess I'll go exploring." said Arch.

Zeke is realativly all right, but a bit worse for wear. He watched as Mystika walked off, and no one did anything to stop her.
[i] Did I do something stupid?[/i] Zeke may have been inhuman, but he did still have his emotions. "I'm gonna go see if see's alright...... I don't like hurting other's feelings...."
"What?!"
"Nothing. I'll be back"
Zeke takes off, looking for Mystika.
"I said I wanted to be alone."
"well. I just wanted to see if you're alright."
"I am fine"
"Oh..... well allright then. "I'm sorry If I did something to offend you........ I really am...."
Mystika sighs. "No, it wasn't you. It's just......"
"I understand, you don't have to tell me."
Mystika edges closer. "What was that problem you wanted help with?"
"Oh... that....... I..... um..... It's kind of embarrassing... but I do need help."
"then stopp beating around the bush and tell me!"
"okay. My problem started the moment I was born. Well, before then, and it is untruthful to say I was "born". I was created. From scratch. I have vast powers, and I'm not of this world. I am from a place called the "Shadow Realm"
"i've heard of it. It's a place where dark powers reside, and everyone has powers there. It is also a place of darkness itself, although theres some good, like this world"
"Very good. But there is much more that that. "I don't have parents, I was created from scratch, as was mu twin brother. He's part of my problem. I've been trying to find him for a long time. But my main problem is that I am always hunted, whether it is to be killed, or it is to be used as a weapon. I want to know if you will help me........ But before you say yes......" Zeke suddenly is remonded of his only freind, his creator." I want you to know that........ we....... we were........"
"we? I don't know you."
"Now you don't. but you led a life as....... well...."
"Spit it out. I'll belive you."
"Really? Well, when I knew you in one of your preivious lives, you were........ you were my creator. You protected me, and were executed for it."
"what........?"
"I know you are! you look just like my creator! Please beilive me......... I don't have anyone else to turn to..."
Mystika is skeptical, and Zeke can not blame her.
"I want to hear more."
Zeke is surprised." Okay........ um.... what do you want to know?"
"About who and what made you leave the shadow realm."
"I left because everyone hated me for what I was. I was hunted for being different, and I eventually left and came here. I had been wounded, and I invoked myself into the fetus of a woman before it accuired a true soul. I was murdered, and I was caught in the flow of reincarnation for several hundered years. I recently broke free. I am hunted still......."
"So, why do you wear such strange clothes?"
"In truth, I bend reality to have them. They are not real, but they do exist. I am really in actuallity naked."
"That provides for an interesting mental picture..........."
"I'll bet it does, you haven't seen my scars yet........"
"Scars?"
"You catch the oportune words, don't you? Yes, they are from not killing and being a protector of the weak."
"Can I................. can I see them?"
Zeke is surprised. "Are you sure you want to?"
"Yes. Please."
Zeke sighs heavily. he stands, and he begins to unbutton his coat. Her tales it off, and Mystika has a small glimpse of what it to come. The arm with out the guantlet, it has a glove, but the arm is bare. There aree several long gashes, as well as scars from stitches, and Zeke takes off the top of his body suit, and the lower left side of his chest, is nothing but scars. There are long gashes again, but so much worse.
He takes off his pants, and again, there are so many horrible scars. the tight spandex hides hardly any scars, and Zeke soon twirls, and swhows off the scars on his back,and then puts his clothes back on.
"As you can see, i led a hard life."

[COLOR=forestgreen]"Hmm... Where the hell is that tree?"

Arch groaned and sat down on the stump of a tree.

"No use just sitting here." He said.

He walked through a dark area of the forest, and when he came out, he was in the area with the stump, and there where four areas of dark forest around him.

"Well thats creative, Bio. Keeping me from interfering again? Good luck."

He flew into the air, using telekenisis, but hit an invisible barrier.

"Damn it!" Arch yelled, trying to correct the shape his neck was in.

"Alright, fine. I'll play your game." Arch growled.

[i][b]The greatest treasures aren't found on the beaten path...[/b][/i]

"Good. How helpful." Arch mumbled.

He ran into the darkness on the right, then left, then forward, then backwards. He came back to the first area.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" He growled.

There was no response.

Arch unsheathed his sword, and started twirling around, destroying all the trees in the area. After clearing about an acre of the forest, he stopped to look around. There where still dark areas at the edges of the clearing.

"That's goes against the laws of physics!" Arch yelled.

In rage, Arch started running around in demon form, slashing down random trees, to no avail.

"I'm going to find that tree!" Arch yelled into the air.[/COLOR]

"Yes, Artemus. It is I, your Queen Lita,"her eyes could no longer hold back her tears. They flowed down her face like a waterfall.

"Oh, Lita. Do not cry, you know I cannot stand to see you cry,"Artemus cupped Lita's face. He brought her head to his and gave her a kiss. Whipping the tears from her face he embraced her.

"It has been too long, too long..I don't ever want to lose you again!" Lita clutched his robes as if she were going to fall.

"I know my love. I know and we shall never be apart, ever,"his royal blue eyes pierced into hers as he kissed her again.

"Artemus, we have a problem."

"What is it?" They stood up adn dusted off.

"Your brother, Nafarious.."Lita started as they walked hand in hand.

"He lives...I know,"Artemus's face was deathly serious.

"Yes, I think I have found him.."

Mystika couldn't believe what she had seen. Never in her long life had she seen so many scars on one body. Zeke was staring at her to waiting for her reply. She decided that she did want to help him, but now she had even more to think about and desperatly need to clear her head so she could think straight.
She looked Zeke in the eyes. "I will help you in any way I can."
Zeke smiled at her then took her hand and kissed several times.
"Thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me."
"Actually your eyes tell me how much it means to you and I'm glad that I am able to help you, but in the mean time I seriously need to go for a walk so I can clear my head. (smiles at him) I'll meet you back in the clearing."
Zeke nods his head still smiling and walks back to the clearing. Mystika continues to walk in to the woods not really paying any attention as to where she is going.

Zeke stopped smileing, and he walked into the camp. He desided to transform, into his more powerful tiger/wolf/ person/ crossbreed form. He grows huge, and he becomes much stronger, and others are tempted to run. He ponders what to do. his new form was more powerful, and he needed to do something. His tiger-like legs were covered in black fur, and he had silver stripes all over. His hair was now black and silver, and it trailed down to the ground. He was much taller, and his fingernails had become long, pointy, and black, and his clothes were no where to be seen. he was now wearing alot of spikes and a loin-cloth looking thing with shorts. His head had elongulated, and two long insisors were at the sides of his mouth. all in all, he is quite scary looking. He changes back, and he reembles how he was. The people around him eyed him, wonderring if they should run.

(his outfit is king og like that cat dude's from FF10

Meanwhile Mystika has been walking for about an hour thinking.
*Great not only do I have to deal with Warrington, but Gavon and Arch don't seem to have some kind of problem with one another, Mikuru is now Queen Lita, Yujin will soon become King Artemis, and to top that off Zeke has obviously had a hard life and has seeked me out because I was once his creator. Oh and I forgot that the kings brother wants Lita and Artemis dead. *sighs* Not to mention the fact that I worry about Arch when ever he decides to take one of his little trips. (she stops walking and stretches) Man am I tired. I think I'm going to take a nap before heading back.*
Mystika jumps onto a branch in the nearest tree. She sits down and leans her back against the base of the before drifting of to sleep.

"STOP THIS!" yelled Arch.

After hours of hacking down trees, he had found nothing.

[i]"Arch, it's not me. Shut up. I'm trying to sleep."[/i] Bio said.

"Then what the hell is this?!" Arch yelled, flinging his sword into the forest, getting stuck in a tree.

[i]"Maybe your just not meant to be there."[/i] Bio said.

"Great." Arch said.

He pulled his sword out of the tree.

I'm going to get a drink." He said.

He used the time warp.

Zeke is really bored, and he wanders away from the camp. He finds Arch after awhile, and he quietly walks up to him. Arch does not seem to notice. Zeke sits down and watches him, wondering what kind of demon he was, but says nothing. He also peers at him in a strange fashion, his eyes are moving up and down Arch's body.
"May I help you?"
"OH!" Zeke blushes furiously. Arch seems amused.
"You were...... what do they call it? 'checking me out'?"
"No.... yes.......... no....... I was trying to figure out what kind of demon you were, I can smell that you aren't human."
"And neither are you, at least, you said you weren't."
"I was, but not anymore."
"What do you mean?"
"It's complicated. This is my truebody, though, so you needn't fret about that."
Zeke is still sitting on the ground. Arch comes over and gets in his face. "I want to know who you are. I do not trust you yet." Zeke falls backward, because he is surprised.
Zeke smiles, and he stands. "I am Zeke Rains, and along time ago, Mystika was my creator....... but then her name was Myst Saru........ and she was the only one who cared, besides my brother"
Arch watches intently. It unnerves Zeke a little. he goes on. "My brother's name is Damion Rains. We are twins, but he has white hair, our only difference in pysical appearence"
"I see. You are not of this world."
"No, and yes. IO can't explain it."
"You speak only truth. I can tell........"
"Are you psychic?"
"No........"
"I am not going to betray you...... I never could."
"Why did you come here?"
"I'm bored."
"And?"
"I was wondering if you would spar with me. I would like to play with someone who is really strong."
"What weapons do you use?"
Zeke is surprised by the question." I use a kusari-gama, usually."
"That is a difficult weapon to weild........."
Zeke smiles. "I know! But it is the weapon I mastered best! I love it!"
Zeke looks into Arch's eyes, and asks,"Please, will you spar with me?"

Artemus and Lita continued to walk towards the campsite. "You have found Nafarious? Where is he?" Artemus's eyes darkened.

"I am not positive, but I do believe he is this person who calls himself 'Warrington'. He has, well Mikuru confronted him and I within my tomb felt that unfortunate familiarity. He told Mikuru to wake up and realize who she was. He also told her that he wanted to fight the queen, not her. There were jsut so many aspects about him that reminded me of Nafarious. I cannot help my feeling,"Lita was concerened.

Artemus squeezed her hand,"Do not worry, Lita. He will suffer his demise soon enough."

OOC: I was waiting for ssjBrolli to respond, but patience is not my finest feature..[/color]